Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,429 members, 7,815,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Maltonic And Maltex: Beware Of Impurities - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Maltonic And Maltex: Beware Of Impurities (5293 Views)

Sympthoms Of Blood Impurities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maltonic And Maltex: Beware Of Impurities by bugado(m): 12:47pm On Aug 08, 2007
i drink eveything i see in my drink even seun's head. lol grin
Re: Maltonic And Maltex: Beware Of Impurities by Shaunscot(m): 9:57pm On Aug 08, 2007
babyosisi:

who is phoebe?
there was a finger in a bowl of chili from wendy's a couple of years ago.
I meant Phoebe Buffet from the 'friends' sitcom.I think that should be Episode 3 of Season 1.She discovered a thumb in her can of soda
BTW,its grouse to imagine a thumb in my food.I think Ill faint.
Re: Maltonic And Maltex: Beware Of Impurities by chibzy(m): 10:03pm On Aug 08, 2007
I pray i never have that kind of cockroach experience because i drink malt a lot though i'm a bit choozy, which makes me take only malta guiness. wink
Re: Maltonic And Maltex: Beware Of Impurities by Shaunscot(m): 10:10pm On Aug 08, 2007
No sales promo intended but if its not Amstel Malta,Malta Guiness or Maltina,then Im not drinking it.Ive always been choosy when it comes to malt.
Re: Maltonic And Maltex: Beware Of Impurities by seun001(m): 8:01pm On Aug 10, 2007
guess u guys dont know that nafdac has banned bottles,cos of this but gave the companies up to dec 2008 to switch over to disposables.
am sure u would have noticed the companies promoting cans and plastic bottles recently.its a preamble to final switch.
Re: Maltonic And Maltex: Beware Of Impurities by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 10, 2007
Shaunscot:

No sales promo intended but if its not Amstel Malta,Malta Guiness or Maltina,then I'm not drinking it.Ive always been choosy when it comes to malt.

Mind you it's not just maltex and maltonic that are guilty of this, Maltina, Five Alive etc, So, I think it's just a matter of being careful with whatever you're feeding your "tummy" with. wink grin

seun001:

guess u guys don't know that NAFDAC has banned bottles,because of this but gave the companies up to dec 2008 to switch over to disposables.
am sure u would have noticed the companies promoting cans and plastic bottles recently.its a preamble to final switch.

That's great, little wonder, I see most of these drinks in disposables these days. Good for them tongue grin . Before we start seeing rat and what have you in drinks. wink
Re: Maltonic And Maltex: Beware Of Impurities by Shaunscot(m): 10:35pm On Aug 10, 2007
OlowoTee:

Mind you it's not just maltex and maltonic that are guilty of this, Maltina, Five Alive etc, So, I think it's just a matter of being careful with whatever you're feeding your "tummy" with. wink grin

Kai, is it that bad?At least 5 Alive no dey inside bottle.
That means I have to open a lab and run 'series of tests' before drinking anything apart from water(At least I treat my water personally).
Re: Maltonic And Maltex: Beware Of Impurities by koded: 10:17pm On Aug 11, 2007
Plz can someone tell me the price of 35cl coca cola in Lagos? or anywhere in Nigeria.
Re: Maltonic And Maltex: Beware Of Impurities by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 13, 2007
only God knows
Re: Maltonic And Maltex: Beware Of Impurities by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 14, 2007
babyosisi:

only God knows

funny you. grin

The price of 35cl CocaCola in Lagos varies and it depends on where you're buying it from. The retail price is N35. But some sell for N40, N50, N100 etc. But i buy for N50 here in ma area wink
Re: Maltonic And Maltex: Beware Of Impurities by seun001(m): 7:08pm On Aug 14, 2007
babyosisi:

only God knows

lol
Re: Maltonic And Maltex: Beware Of Impurities by emmydee(m): 7:31pm On Aug 18, 2007
I do not believe that the law under which these comapnies operate allows them to poison Nigerians.If you do not have the capacity to produce food for public consumption why ask for a license? Ok o, now I have just found one drink that contains very scaring impurities and and going ahead to see what the Nigerian govt. will do about it. Lets see how they will allow these companies to feed humans with bullshit. Am surprised the way we react to this issue, something as dangerous as seeing impurities in a drink? Haba! the company should simply b closed down! watch me, just watch me
Re: Maltonic And Maltex: Beware Of Impurities by seun001(m): 7:26am On Aug 20, 2007
emmydee:

I do not believe that the law under which these comapnies operate allows them to poison Nigerians.If you do not have the capacity to produce food for public consumption why ask for a license? Ok o, now I have just found one drink that contains very scaring impurities and and going ahead to see what the Nigerian govt. will do about it. Lets see how they will allow these companies to feed humans with bullshit. Am surprised the way we react to this issue, something as dangerous as seeing impurities in a drink? Haba! the company should simply b closed down! watch me, just watch me

oga,take am easy oooo!!its just negligence on the part of the employees.make them no c;ose down any company make we no aggravate the already aggravated unemployment.its ok for NAfdac to sanction them so they will be more culpable.
Re: Maltonic And Maltex: Beware Of Impurities by Fifia: 5:07pm On Sep 03, 2008
I think it should be because of the size of your pocket, sometimes the taste of the malt drink, then image. What is image afterall, if you can get the same quality at a lower price.
Re: Maltonic And Maltex: Beware Of Impurities by Fifia: 5:09pm On Sep 03, 2008
INFACT WHO ON NAIRA LAND WOULD CHOOSE MALTONIC OVER MALTA GUINESS AND WHY.

HUMAN BEINGS ARE VERY SPECIAL PEOPLE AND EVEN THOUGH WE SAY WE ARE BROKE WE ALWAYS GO FOR THE MORE EXPENSIVE DRINK. WHY DO WE CARE SO MUCH WHAT OTHERS THINK OF US.

PEOPLE PLEASE ENLIGHTEN ME
Re: Maltonic And Maltex: Beware Of Impurities by Nobody: 4:41am On Jul 01, 2010

(1) (2) (Reply)

Must Read!!! My Experience With Nature20 (A Herbal Therapist On NL) / Anti-cancer Advocate, Dr. Chris Ifediora Bags Chieftaincy Title / PREGNANCY: Best Sleeping Positions While Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.