Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,663 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Police PRO, CP Frank Mba Proceeds To NIPSS, Hands Over To Deputy, CSP Olumuyiwa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police PRO, CP Frank Mba Proceeds To NIPSS, Hands Over To Deputy, CSP Olumuyiwa (32074 Views)

NSCDC Promotes Shem Obafiaye To Deputy Commandant-General / Akeredolu Embarks On Medical Leave, Hands Over To Deputy / IGP Confirms Appointment Of CSP Olumuyiwa Adejobi As 25th Indigenous Force PRO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police PRO, CP Frank Mba Proceeds To NIPSS, Hands Over To Deputy, CSP Olumuyiwa by mrvitalis(m): 7:26pm On Feb 12, 2022
HarunaWest:

When did EFCC become NPF?
You are a dumbo dude.
Lol smart one who don't know only police used to chair efcc ?
Re: Police PRO, CP Frank Mba Proceeds To NIPSS, Hands Over To Deputy, CSP Olumuyiwa by CyberWolf: 7:30pm On Feb 12, 2022
mrvitalis:
MBA has been used and dumped ...another willing Southerners has been appointed

All of you quoting me and saying rubbish are not smart

Same method was used to remove Waziri and ribadu ...he would be promoted to AIG to one useless ineffective area ...but u are all not smart enough to see it

Na why north they use Una dey dumb ...u all think of now
How? He is moving up his career ladder rapidly and age is on his side which is a good thing, how then is he being used?
Re: Police PRO, CP Frank Mba Proceeds To NIPSS, Hands Over To Deputy, CSP Olumuyiwa by Temptee101(m): 7:33pm On Feb 12, 2022
shocked
Re: Police PRO, CP Frank Mba Proceeds To NIPSS, Hands Over To Deputy, CSP Olumuyiwa by Rayd502(m): 7:34pm On Feb 12, 2022
Confirmedzombie:
This MBA that Patience Johnathan used and fought Amaechi

Very corrupt officer.

Im happy they have sacked him and redeployed him.

Let him go and sin no more

You are acting true to ur moniker...Big ZOMBIE.

Go and sin no more.
Re: Police PRO, CP Frank Mba Proceeds To NIPSS, Hands Over To Deputy, CSP Olumuyiwa by laughitall(m): 7:38pm On Feb 12, 2022
wifeesnatcher:
I dont get

the new Fpro had his degree from the prestigious university, was he recruited with his o level or degree because I remembered trying to apply in police force with my degree in 2014 and I was told is not possible that they only accept the police Academy graduates
who told you that
Re: Police PRO, CP Frank Mba Proceeds To NIPSS, Hands Over To Deputy, CSP Olumuyiwa by AsawanaDgreat: 7:41pm On Feb 12, 2022
The man's profile is Rich and very much qualified for the said position
Re: Police PRO, CP Frank Mba Proceeds To NIPSS, Hands Over To Deputy, CSP Olumuyiwa by OmoOshodi(m): 7:45pm On Feb 12, 2022
Successful Police officers are criminals yet to be caught in the act.

Re: Police PRO, CP Frank Mba Proceeds To NIPSS, Hands Over To Deputy, CSP Olumuyiwa by Kaymansion(m): 8:04pm On Feb 12, 2022
I remember when this Csp Olumuyiwa Adejobi was ppro in Lagos and ogun police command very strong and active
Re: Police PRO, CP Frank Mba Proceeds To NIPSS, Hands Over To Deputy, CSP Olumuyiwa by Elidrisy20: 8:08pm On Feb 12, 2022
See head like coconut, criminals
Re: Police PRO, CP Frank Mba Proceeds To NIPSS, Hands Over To Deputy, CSP Olumuyiwa by techWriter3: 8:13pm On Feb 12, 2022
The man is on his thing to the bottom. He will emerge an AIG or burrows in the near prospects
Re: Police PRO, CP Frank Mba Proceeds To NIPSS, Hands Over To Deputy, CSP Olumuyiwa by kayusely70(m): 8:16pm On Feb 12, 2022
Okortor:
Mba wey no de always pick call, nonsense ppro
Adejobi always accessible with excellent human relations.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police PRO, CP Frank Mba Proceeds To NIPSS, Hands Over To Deputy, CSP Olumuyiwa by olasquare: 8:24pm On Feb 12, 2022
The man is handsome just like the man that handed over to him. Wish both more success in their career
Re: Police PRO, CP Frank Mba Proceeds To NIPSS, Hands Over To Deputy, CSP Olumuyiwa by asanausana91: 8:42pm On Feb 12, 2022
mrvitalis:

I dare you if u are not a hypocrite show me prof Igbos were majority of Tafawa administration
google is your friend, small boy.
Re: Police PRO, CP Frank Mba Proceeds To NIPSS, Hands Over To Deputy, CSP Olumuyiwa by Poloyanabo2(m): 8:43pm On Feb 12, 2022
wifeesnatcher:
I dont get

the new Fpro had his degree from the prestigious university, was he recruited with his o level or degree because I remembered trying to apply in police force with my degree in 2014 and I was told is not possible that they only accept the police Academy graduates
They usually accept graduates before,
But these days they only take from their academy
Re: Police PRO, CP Frank Mba Proceeds To NIPSS, Hands Over To Deputy, CSP Olumuyiwa by asanausana91: 8:45pm On Feb 12, 2022
CSTRR:

I don't think the "igbos' that killed him were part of the govt.

it is the house rat that told the bush rat that there is food in the house.
Re: Police PRO, CP Frank Mba Proceeds To NIPSS, Hands Over To Deputy, CSP Olumuyiwa by mrvitalis(m): 8:46pm On Feb 12, 2022
asanausana91:
google is your friend, small boy.
I dare you 100k show me Igbos were majority in Tafawa cabinet ...I dare you

Hypocrisy himself
Re: Police PRO, CP Frank Mba Proceeds To NIPSS, Hands Over To Deputy, CSP Olumuyiwa by asanausana91: 8:50pm On Feb 12, 2022
mrvitalis:

Hypocrisy himself
hahahaha, the whole of your gala,is it up to 100k?
Re: Police PRO, CP Frank Mba Proceeds To NIPSS, Hands Over To Deputy, CSP Olumuyiwa by Agboconsult1(m): 8:58pm On Feb 12, 2022
Proceed to kuru, Jos, enjoy the cold while it last.
Re: Police PRO, CP Frank Mba Proceeds To NIPSS, Hands Over To Deputy, CSP Olumuyiwa by mrvitalis(m): 9:05pm On Feb 12, 2022
asanausana91:
hahahaha, the whole of your gala,is it up to 100k?
Just try n take it na
Re: Police PRO, CP Frank Mba Proceeds To NIPSS, Hands Over To Deputy, CSP Olumuyiwa by CSTRR: 9:51pm On Feb 12, 2022
asanausana91:
it is the house rat that told the bush rat that there is food in the house.
Is that a quote in the 21st century?

So all those coups that the northern soldiers did.

Which rats told them to do it?
Re: Police PRO, CP Frank Mba Proceeds To NIPSS, Hands Over To Deputy, CSP Olumuyiwa by CSTRR: 9:52pm On Feb 12, 2022
mrvitalis:

Hypocrisy himself
That is how they gaslight and intentionally mislead.
Re: Police PRO, CP Frank Mba Proceeds To NIPSS, Hands Over To Deputy, CSP Olumuyiwa by Panda7(m): 11:19pm On Feb 12, 2022
i wonder what is the duty of the police when there are no longer thiefs
Re: Police PRO, CP Frank Mba Proceeds To NIPSS, Hands Over To Deputy, CSP Olumuyiwa by tonyzeal(m): 11:40pm On Feb 12, 2022
neutralmind:

The man is on his way to the top. He will become an AIG or DIG in the near future
Tell him ooo;mba is a CP now and after this executive course that will last for about 2 years;he will be promoted to the rank of AIG;so it’s good for him
Re: Police PRO, CP Frank Mba Proceeds To NIPSS, Hands Over To Deputy, CSP Olumuyiwa by McLizbae: 2:06am On Feb 13, 2022
I think your were wrongly informed o... People join npf with first degree, and they are ranked accordingly self.
wifeesnatcher:
I dont get

Re: Police PRO, CP Frank Mba Proceeds To NIPSS, Hands Over To Deputy, CSP Olumuyiwa by asanausana91: 1:40pm On Feb 13, 2022
CSTRR:

Is that a quote in the 21st century?

So all those coups that the northern soldiers did.

Which rats told them to do it?
it is the same people in government that give them the info.
Re: Police PRO, CP Frank Mba Proceeds To NIPSS, Hands Over To Deputy, CSP Olumuyiwa by Askmewhy(m): 1:46pm On Feb 13, 2022
Frank na orator. Very articulate.
Re: Police PRO, CP Frank Mba Proceeds To NIPSS, Hands Over To Deputy, CSP Olumuyiwa by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 13, 2022
Regulated Uniformed Ritualists. Congratulations!!!
Re: Police PRO, CP Frank Mba Proceeds To NIPSS, Hands Over To Deputy, CSP Olumuyiwa by Exshaker92(m): 1:33pm On Feb 19, 2022
That's normal thing for higher rank or higher position. Two things are involved, it's either promotion to AIG or they will post him to a state as a commissioner of police to take charge and later promoted to AIG. It's a welcome development chaa.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

LASTMA Official, Who Slumped On Traffic Duty, Dies (photo) / Photos From Ben Murray-Bruce's 60th Birthday Celebration / Ghanaians Ask Nigerian Retailers To Leave Their Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.