Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,089 members, 7,814,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Govt Of Swaziland Orders Men To Marry 5 Wives Or Risk Going To Jail - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Govt Of Swaziland Orders Men To Marry 5 Wives Or Risk Going To Jail (2695 Views)

This Type Of Women Makes The Best Wives, Or Could I Be Wrong? / King Of Swaziland Orders Men To Marry More Than 2 Wives Or Face Jail / Marry More Than Two Wives Or Face Jail Declares King Mswati Of Swaziland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Govt Of Swaziland Orders Men To Marry 5 Wives Or Risk Going To Jail by bablon20(m): 7:33pm On Feb 12, 2022
The King of Swaziland, King Mswati III has made a declaration in the country that men are mandated to marry at least five wives or risk going to jail.

A statement according to media reports by the King called for all men in the country to marry at least five wives, assuring them that the government would pay for the marriage ceremonies and buy houses for them.

“Here’s the deal, marry at least five wives and you’re assured that the government will pay for the marriage ceremonies and buy houses for them.”

King Mswati warned that any man or woman who opposes the decision “will face a life sentence”.

The order is to ensure every woman gets a husband as it is believed that men taking more wives will help women get husbands.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Govt Of Swaziland Orders Men To Marry 5 Wives Or Risk Going To Jail by silverlinen(m): 7:37pm On Feb 12, 2022
Damn I'm taking the next flight to Swaziland
Gawd enjoyment go plenty die grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Govt Of Swaziland Orders Men To Marry 5 Wives Or Risk Going To Jail by Richy4(m): 7:38pm On Feb 12, 2022

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Govt Of Swaziland Orders Men To Marry 5 Wives Or Risk Going To Jail by Kobojunkie: 7:39pm On Feb 12, 2022
bablon20:
The King of Swaziland, King Mswati III has made a declaration in the country that men are mandated to marry at least five wives or risk going to jail..
Source?. undecided
Re: Govt Of Swaziland Orders Men To Marry 5 Wives Or Risk Going To Jail by Machinegun91(m): 7:50pm On Feb 12, 2022
How much is transport fair from Abuja to Swaziland abeg? I need to be there before next month

1 Like

Re: Govt Of Swaziland Orders Men To Marry 5 Wives Or Risk Going To Jail by illicit(m): 7:55pm On Feb 12, 2022
Including foreigners?
Re: Govt Of Swaziland Orders Men To Marry 5 Wives Or Risk Going To Jail by Adaanna(f): 8:13pm On Feb 12, 2022
I don't believe this grin

1 Like

Re: Govt Of Swaziland Orders Men To Marry 5 Wives Or Risk Going To Jail by Baawaa(m): 8:19pm On Feb 12, 2022
This is not real
Re: Govt Of Swaziland Orders Men To Marry 5 Wives Or Risk Going To Jail by HeRulesMen: 8:28pm On Feb 12, 2022
Lol. Me sef for follow go
Re: Govt Of Swaziland Orders Men To Marry 5 Wives Or Risk Going To Jail by bablon20(m): 8:47pm On Feb 12, 2022
Re: Govt Of Swaziland Orders Men To Marry 5 Wives Or Risk Going To Jail by Das1mama: 9:40pm On Feb 12, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Source?. undecided
Maggi, salt, ukpehe, time and curry.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Govt Of Swaziland Orders Men To Marry 5 Wives Or Risk Going To Jail by sirp9898(m): 10:11pm On Feb 12, 2022
bablon20:
The King of Swaziland, King Mswati III has made a declaration in the country that men are mandated to marry at least five wives or risk going to jail.

A statement according to media reports by the King called for all men in the country to marry at least five wives, assuring them that the government would pay for the marriage ceremonies and buy houses for them.

“Here’s the deal, marry at least five wives and you’re assured that the government will pay for the marriage ceremonies and buy houses for them.”

King Mswati warned that any man or woman who opposes the decision “will face a life sentence”.

The order is to ensure every woman gets a husband as it is believed that men taking more wives will help women get husbands.

That is how Biafra will be full of enjoyment
O God help to go their for now

1 Like

Re: Govt Of Swaziland Orders Men To Marry 5 Wives Or Risk Going To Jail by Kobojunkie: 10:39pm On Feb 12, 2022
sirp9898:
That is how Biafra will be full of enjoyment
O God help to go their for now
This is your idea of a Biafra? undecided

Only outside intervention can deliver this generation from the foolishness of there fathers before them. undecided

1 Like

Re: Govt Of Swaziland Orders Men To Marry 5 Wives Or Risk Going To Jail by sirp9898(m): 10:43pm On Feb 12, 2022
Kobojunkie:
This is your idea of a Biafra? undecided

Only outside intervention can deliver this generation from the foolishness of there fathers before them. undecided

Is like the hate for Biafra have made you used to suffering

1 Like

Re: Govt Of Swaziland Orders Men To Marry 5 Wives Or Risk Going To Jail by kingPhidel(m): 10:44pm On Feb 12, 2022
Some intel pls. grin asking for a friend
Re: Govt Of Swaziland Orders Men To Marry 5 Wives Or Risk Going To Jail by VEXT: 10:56pm On Feb 12, 2022
Feminists go cry blood for this kind Mata grin

2 Likes

Re: Govt Of Swaziland Orders Men To Marry 5 Wives Or Risk Going To Jail by Kobojunkie: 10:58pm On Feb 12, 2022
sirp9898:
Is like the hate for Biafra have made you used to suffering
So you are insinuating that Biafran agenda exists on the same level of foolishness you do? undecided
Re: Govt Of Swaziland Orders Men To Marry 5 Wives Or Risk Going To Jail by sirp9898(m): 11:22pm On Feb 12, 2022
Kobojunkie:
So you are insinuating that Biafran agenda exists on the same level of foolishness you do? undecided
With this your mentality you will build
u s a
Re: Govt Of Swaziland Orders Men To Marry 5 Wives Or Risk Going To Jail by Kobojunkie: 11:22pm On Feb 12, 2022
sirp9898:

With this your mentality you will build
u s a
Why do I need to build any of that? undecided

1 Like

Re: Govt Of Swaziland Orders Men To Marry 5 Wives Or Risk Going To Jail by talk2hb1(m): 12:05am On Feb 13, 2022
Kilode, Wahala dey Ooo
Re: Govt Of Swaziland Orders Men To Marry 5 Wives Or Risk Going To Jail by sirp9898(m): 12:34am On Feb 13, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Why do I need to build any of that? undecided

So you like suffering?
Re: Govt Of Swaziland Orders Men To Marry 5 Wives Or Risk Going To Jail by Kobojunkie: 12:51am On Feb 13, 2022
sirp9898:
So you like suffering?
Suffering what exactly? undecided
Re: Govt Of Swaziland Orders Men To Marry 5 Wives Or Risk Going To Jail by sirp9898(m): 12:55am On Feb 13, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Suffering what exactly? undecided

Are we not suffering in nigeria?
Be truthful
Re: Govt Of Swaziland Orders Men To Marry 5 Wives Or Risk Going To Jail by Bmaster(m): 12:59am On Feb 13, 2022
Please shey if you marry like 2 sets of 5 wives you'll stand a better chance to get 2 buildings? cheesy cheesy

Just asking for my friends

1 Like

Re: Govt Of Swaziland Orders Men To Marry 5 Wives Or Risk Going To Jail by Kobojunkie: 1:49am On Feb 13, 2022
sirp9898:
Are we not suffering in nigeria?
Be truthful
The reason for the suffering in Nigeria has to do with the general low levels of commonsense/wisdom exhibited by average Nigerians. undecided
Re: Govt Of Swaziland Orders Men To Marry 5 Wives Or Risk Going To Jail by pauladonis(m): 7:00am On Feb 13, 2022
Richy4:
The story trended in 2019 and the Government denied it that it was an insult to their country angry It was a recycled News
https://www.blueprint.ng/marry-5-wives-or-be-jailed-swaziland-king-orders-country-men/
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/05/marry-5-wives-or-be-jailed-swaziland-king-orders-country-men/

God bless you!!

1 Like

Re: Govt Of Swaziland Orders Men To Marry 5 Wives Or Risk Going To Jail by HarunaWest(m): 7:38am On Feb 13, 2022
silverlinen:
HIV prevalence in swaziland is 32% of her population. This isnt Uhuru.
Re: Govt Of Swaziland Orders Men To Marry 5 Wives Or Risk Going To Jail by DoingBetter: 3:03pm On Feb 13, 2022
Debunked as fake news years ago. Who moderates comment on this nairaland platform?

Re: Govt Of Swaziland Orders Men To Marry 5 Wives Or Risk Going To Jail by sirp9898(m): 4:19pm On Feb 13, 2022
Kobojunkie:
The reason for the suffering in Nigeria has to do with the general low levels of commonsense/wisdom exhibited by average Nigerians. undecided

All because the hate for Igbo's symdrom
Re: Govt Of Swaziland Orders Men To Marry 5 Wives Or Risk Going To Jail by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 13, 2022
silverlinen:

Re: Govt Of Swaziland Orders Men To Marry 5 Wives Or Risk Going To Jail by Kobojunkie: 4:12am On Feb 14, 2022
sirp9898:
All because the hate for Igbo's symdrom
Keep telling yourself that. undecided
Re: Govt Of Swaziland Orders Men To Marry 5 Wives Or Risk Going To Jail by JeffreyJunior: 4:24am On Feb 14, 2022
Did you say five wives? shocked

I'm switching from processing Amelica visa to processing Swaziland visa sharply.

(1) (Reply)

Should I Put The Name Of My Xboyfriend On My Son's Birth Certificate Help Me Plz / Child Dies After Been Abandoned At Onitsha / Married Women Are The Sweetest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.