Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,908 members, 7,810,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

US, allies ask citizens to leave Ukraine at once, amid a possible Russia attack - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US, allies ask citizens to leave Ukraine at once, amid a possible Russia attack (30610 Views)

Russia's Attack On Ukraine Reveals Political Fault Lines In Asia / Russia Set To Invade Ukraine At 1AM With Massive Missile Blitz & 200,000 Troops / U.S. Asks Citizens To Leave Ethiopia As Soon As Possible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US, allies ask citizens to leave Ukraine at once, amid a possible Russia attack by West2019(m): 9:58pm On Feb 12, 2022
waiting for Nigeria my country to give other, then prefer to die there
Re: US, allies ask citizens to leave Ukraine at once, amid a possible Russia attack by snipernigga(m): 10:02pm On Feb 12, 2022
World powers are asking their citizens to relocate, our own are asking their citizens to stay put. Bomb no dey look face o
Re: US, allies ask citizens to leave Ukraine at once, amid a possible Russia attack by Akabuking: 10:08pm On Feb 12, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Red alert

President Biden already has an intelligence report on the possible scale of Russian invasion that he isn't sharing

grin grin

If you want to become rich and a billionaire this is your chance...

Buy stocks and shares of Military Hardware Companies, weapons and guns manufacturing companies, defence industries, defence software company, cyber security companies because it's about to be a rainy day for this industry

Buy shares of International Oil Companies, International Energy Company, Battery Cell Manufacturing companies, renewable energy

Invest heavily in Gold bars as war comes more currency would suffer and only stable asset like Gold would keep its value and even get higher profit as more people would convert their money into Gold, Diamond, Platinum

*What world war 3 would look like

China vs Taiwan

Russia, China, Iran, vs NATO

Saudi, Kuwait, UAE , Oman, Bahrain VS Iran

Isreal, VS Egypt, Lebanon, Palestine

NorthKorea VS SouthKorea , Japan

Nigeria vs Ghana

1 Like

Re: US, allies ask citizens to leave Ukraine at once, amid a possible Russia attack by adelaja70(m): 10:11pm On Feb 12, 2022
franchasng:
Sighs. Leaders of The Western World of The 21st century are pure cowards, especially the current US President and his allies.

How can these people allow Russia to bully Ukraine for no good reason, why?

Why can't the rest of the world rise up against this inhumane treatment of Ukraine by Russia?

I am so disappointed with Sissy leaders like Joe Biden, UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson, German Chancellor Merkel, French President Macrom, Italian PM, Dutch PM, etc.

If they stand firm and warn Russia, forget it, Russia will be scared, if not why is Russia scared of Ukraine joining NATO?

Russia is scared of Ukraine having strong allies and coalitions, and the allies Ukraine seem to be banking on are led by sissy lily livered Presidents and Prime Minister, it's really shameful angry
Abegiiiii!!!!.... Even though if western countries wan help Ukraine, dem go announce for CNN OR BBC abi? The British prime Minister paid a visit to the NATO HEADQUARTERS 2 days ago.. Just dey look... Putin head go soon correct.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: US, allies ask citizens to leave Ukraine at once, amid a possible Russia attack by Charly500(m): 10:14pm On Feb 12, 2022
Buhari never urge em citizens to leave ukraine
Re: US, allies ask citizens to leave Ukraine at once, amid a possible Russia attack by Winters23: 10:15pm On Feb 12, 2022
franchasng:
Sighs. Leaders of The Western World of The 21st century are pure cowards, especially the current US President and his allies.

How can these people allow Russia to bully Ukraine for no good reason, why?

Why can't the rest of the world rise up against this inhumane treatment of Ukraine by Russia?

I am so disappointed with Sissy leaders like Joe Biden, UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson, German Chancellor Merkel, French President Macrom, Italian PM, Dutch PM, etc.

If they stand firm and warn Russia, forget it, Russia will be scared, if not why is Russia scared of Ukraine joining NATO?

Russia is scared of Ukraine having strong allies and coalitions, and the allies Ukraine seem to be banking on are led by sissy lily livered Presidents and Prime Minister, it's really shameful angry

Update your current affairs man, German chancellor is now Olaf Scholz
Re: US, allies ask citizens to leave Ukraine at once, amid a possible Russia attack by slynat(m): 10:17pm On Feb 12, 2022
Sanctions would hit harder, Russia knows this and would lose on every ground.

Fiscus105:
Why sanctions and not attack? I think u claimed ukraine is one of ur allies. If it's USA they attack would you result to sanction?

.......that's why I love republican in USA government!

Who knows if America fears defeat in the hands of Russia Sha.
Re: US, allies ask citizens to leave Ukraine at once, amid a possible Russia attack by IbroMaka(m): 10:20pm On Feb 12, 2022
Y'all aren't talking about the effect of this potential war on Africa.

Do you realize what nuclear warheads can do to cities??

1 Like

Re: US, allies ask citizens to leave Ukraine at once, amid a possible Russia attack by slynat(m): 10:20pm On Feb 12, 2022
If Russia proceed with this invasion, that would be the end of Russia economically.

fixedhollies:
Both parties will suffer loss no matter how strong they are. Make Russia think well.

1 Like

Re: US, allies ask citizens to leave Ukraine at once, amid a possible Russia attack by LtChisom: 10:21pm On Feb 12, 2022
You'll see how the headslammers with mark of the beasts from the paedophilia prophet and nymphomaniac allah will side russia with the hope that they can actually defeat the US but if russia and US visa is made available to them, I will sacrifice my left yash if any of them near russia. Hopeless hypocrites.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: US, allies ask citizens to leave Ukraine at once, amid a possible Russia attack by wifeesnatcher(m): 10:22pm On Feb 12, 2022
UN is dead with this threat of Invasion and sanction up and down, e be like say na only UNICEF dey active for UN

2 Likes

Re: US, allies ask citizens to leave Ukraine at once, amid a possible Russia attack by slynat(m): 10:24pm On Feb 12, 2022
He won't, he knows better. See Russia as that class mate of yours who always act like "I no dey fear, nothing they happen". In this case he will be humbled big time.

Mykel51:
Putin might actually invade...

1 Like

Re: US, allies ask citizens to leave Ukraine at once, amid a possible Russia attack by chronique(m): 10:25pm On Feb 12, 2022
slynat:
Sanctions would hit harder, Russia knows this and would lose on every ground.

Give us an example of some of the sanctions that would be meted out against Russia.

1 Like

Re: US, allies ask citizens to leave Ukraine at once, amid a possible Russia attack by slynat(m): 10:27pm On Feb 12, 2022
You actually think US/NATO sanctions won't work? US already has a government in Ukraine waiting to start an implosion if Putin make that step to invade.

Russia won't invade, na make I show say I no dey fear Putin dey do. He won't invade.

Kazeem47:
US sanctions has little or no effect on Russia.That wont stop Russia from invading Ukraine if they want to.Plus Russia is not alone if NATO wanted to face them.
BTW;Inter-Continental Ballistic Missile rain loading.

2 Likes

Re: US, allies ask citizens to leave Ukraine at once, amid a possible Russia attack by DDNGNG: 10:29pm On Feb 12, 2022
CUMIN:

My friend is studying there...the whole noise is just the regular western media.

On ground the Ukrainian are laid back.

USA is the one moving war equipment to neighbouring Romania.
This is what I kept telling America haters who think US is afraid of Russia.

America don't make noise about their strength and plan but, ever ready at all time.

While Joe Biden is pretending on paper "media" not to care about Ukraine, he's secretly moving war equipment to neighbouring Romania in support of Ukraine.

Time shall tell!

2 Likes

Re: US, allies ask citizens to leave Ukraine at once, amid a possible Russia attack by aribisala0(m): 10:30pm On Feb 12, 2022
mountmoriah:
Putin alone against the world.

He can't win this war, you against over 7billions people.

Putin u are not a God, nor an angel.

You are an ordinary human being..

Death is in evitable for you and your entire family.

Meanwhile I sell iron rod

Payment on delivery

8mm

10mm

12mm

16mm

20mm

Check my signature for your ordering

Thanks
Focus on the irons rods

4 Likes

Re: US, allies ask citizens to leave Ukraine at once, amid a possible Russia attack by Eneye4me: 10:32pm On Feb 12, 2022
LtChisom:
You'll see how the headslammers with mark of the beasts from the paedophilia prophet and nymphomaniac allah will side russia with the hope that they can actually defeat the US but if russia and US visa is made available to them, I will sacrifice my left yash if any of them near russia. Hopeless hypocrites.
U are mentally deranged, is Russia a Muslims country, is not Christains country fight.
Re: US, allies ask citizens to leave Ukraine at once, amid a possible Russia attack by EgusiShankly: 10:32pm On Feb 12, 2022
Naso dem go spread panic, confusion and threats ooo..
Even sef Russia wey want invade go tire as dem(their own threats) no do reach this one
Re: US, allies ask citizens to leave Ukraine at once, amid a possible Russia attack by XTHRONE(m): 10:35pm On Feb 12, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Red alert

President Biden already has an intelligence report on the possible scale of Russian invasion that he isn't sharing

grin grin

If you want to become rich and a billionaire this is your chance...

Buy stocks and shares of Military Hardware Companies, weapons and guns manufacturing companies, defence industries, defence software company, cyber security companies because it's about to be a rainy day for this industry

Buy shares of International Oil Companies, International Energy Company, Battery Cell Manufacturing companies, renewable energy

Invest heavily in Gold bars as war comes more currency would suffer and only stable asset like Gold would keep its value and even get higher profit as more people would convert their money into Gold, Diamond, Platinum

*What world war 3 would look like

China vs Taiwan

Russia, China, Iran, vs NATO

Saudi, Kuwait, UAE , Oman, Bahrain VS Iran

Isreal, VS Egypt, Lebanon, Palestine

NorthKorea VS SouthKorea , Japan

Taiwan is too small for China, put it China,vs India and Japan and Nato
Re: US, allies ask citizens to leave Ukraine at once, amid a possible Russia attack by Bluntemperor: 10:39pm On Feb 12, 2022
zukachris:
This is serious

It's serious because of human being like Putin don't learn from history- 'that every War will still end on the Table of Peace'
Putin ego will not allow him to descalate because he is an Emperor in Russia who believes that gun must sound for them to get Ukraine down- another Country!
All these excuses Putin has been given was a pretext to launch a war,since he annexed the Cremea-Southern Ukraine and is already a destabilizing force in part of the North.
Don't forget that Ukraine has severed from former Soviet Union over 25yrs ago but here is a war- monger,who feels he should annexed them back.The World is waiting for Putin to declared another Country as part of Russia!
The same manner that China is toying- annexing everywhere,including the South- China Sea,Hong-Kong even threatening Taiwan!
See who are those troubling the World!
Re: US, allies ask citizens to leave Ukraine at once, amid a possible Russia attack by DeepSight(m): 10:42pm On Feb 12, 2022
wirinet:

I am certain Russia would not use nuclear weapons but only if Russia itself is threatened. No one can win a nuclear war. Both Russia and the US has enough nuclear power to destroy the world 6 times over. So Russia will only use nuclear as a last resort if it's very existence is threatened.

More than six oh!
Re: US, allies ask citizens to leave Ukraine at once, amid a possible Russia attack by IbroMaka(m): 10:42pm On Feb 12, 2022
uniquetechng:
A US sanction will cripple Russian economy, even Russians are already asking for dialogue because of the effect the sanctions will have on them.
US , Netherlands, Germany, Italy and Belarus are some of Russia biggest trade partners.

A US sanction can never cripple Togo as small as it is, talkless a world power like Russia.

It appears you don't know how advanced Russia is, with allies like China, North Korea , India, Iran, Syria, ..... Russia will be extremely difficult to tame.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: US, allies ask citizens to leave Ukraine at once, amid a possible Russia attack by emmyN(m): 10:45pm On Feb 12, 2022
Nairalanders can be so opinionated about anything concerning U.S, cheesy.

By the way, why is no one issuing travel advisory to leave Russia? Is it that they don't have citizens there too, or everyone is expecting Ukraine to be pummelled and panel-beaten?

5 Likes

Re: US, allies ask citizens to leave Ukraine at once, amid a possible Russia attack by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 12, 2022
DDNGNG:
This is what I kept telling America haters who think US is afraid of Russia.

America don't make noise about their strength and plan but, ever ready at all time.

While Joe Biden is pretending on paper "media" not to care about Ukraine, he's secretly moving war equipment to neighbouring Romania in support of Ukraine.

Time shall tell!
you're very funny

4 Likes

Re: US, allies ask citizens to leave Ukraine at once, amid a possible Russia attack by Bluntemperor: 10:46pm On Feb 12, 2022
Fiscus105:
Why sanctions and not attack? I think u claimed ukraine is one of ur allies. If it's USA they attack would you result to sanction?

.......that's why I love republican in USA government!

Who knows if America fears defeat in the hands of Russia Sha.

You are misleading the people on Nairaland.
- Ukraine is not yet a part of NATO but it's Membership is being processed and as the process is going the Russians now called it an expansion.So USA can only use moral support now on Putin, except other Nato Members (allies,)were attacked by Russia even by accident,then USA will revolt. Putin is aware of this !
So get to know the International Rules and Politics.It is not everything that is war!
Re: US, allies ask citizens to leave Ukraine at once, amid a possible Russia attack by kmaster007: 10:47pm On Feb 12, 2022
If nah you. You go com bck
Omicron007:
shocked

Hope Buhari has ordered our Developer Brothers to vacate Kyiv.
Re: US, allies ask citizens to leave Ukraine at once, amid a possible Russia attack by Nobody: 10:47pm On Feb 12, 2022
emmyN:
Nairalanders can be so opinionated about anything concerning U.S, cheesy.

By the way, why is no one issuing travel advisory to leave Russia? Is it that they don't have citizens there too, or everyone is expecting Ukraine to be pummelled and panel-beaten?
lol there is level to this thing
Re: US, allies ask citizens to leave Ukraine at once, amid a possible Russia attack by globeer: 10:48pm On Feb 12, 2022
Peace reign!
Re: US, allies ask citizens to leave Ukraine at once, amid a possible Russia attack by PurestBoy(m): 10:49pm On Feb 12, 2022
Rugaria:
The west are responsible for this impending carnage! This whole wars are avoidable. The desperation on the part of the western powers to dictate to all countries of the world is unacceptable. NATO should get away from Russian borders so these people can live in peace.. This is exactly how the west pushed Gorgia and shakazvili into a confrontation with Russia and Gorgia suffered heavily thereafter. Why can't the west stay for a single year without fighting?

. . . but Ukraine is a sovereign nation and has the right to choose her friends. Why should that be Russia's problem?

1 Like

Re: US, allies ask citizens to leave Ukraine at once, amid a possible Russia attack by IbroMaka(m): 10:49pm On Feb 12, 2022
uniquetechng:
They will turn to Netherlands for gas, Russia stands to lose more economically thats why Putin called Biden.
No you slowpoke... Biden called Putin

You people dont get the fact that Russia is protecting it's borders from NATO forces.

Russia is a world threat becos of it's military arsenal and capabilities.

The worst part is the non- nuclear nations that would suffer the most.
Re: US, allies ask citizens to leave Ukraine at once, amid a possible Russia attack by brandsoncharlie: 10:51pm On Feb 12, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Na wa o

See has your news post long...

And moreover all these threat up and down

Make them let person hear word

Them just they blow things out of proportion
Nobody is invading and fighting anybody
Who told you, talk talk na so you Sabi..
You see an embassy issuing stern warnings to their citizens. No African country follow warn am not surprised shithole..
What happened in Afghanistan will happen again.. Common electricity no dey your country Nigeria you dey open your mouth to talk..
Common renewal of international passports for Nigerian citizens na wahala for Nigerian embassy..

3 Likes

Re: US, allies ask citizens to leave Ukraine at once, amid a possible Russia attack by smeag0l(m): 10:55pm On Feb 12, 2022
I read a lot of comments here and I can't help laughing my ass out at the ignorance people display in matters of international politics. Putin will not attack Ukraine except he wants to set Russia behind decades back. He is already afraid of Ukraine joining NATo. This tells you that he is afraid of NATO(US & allies) itself. I also see people calling Biden names. This same Biden has moved troops and war equipemnt to neighboring Ukrakian borders and has instructed his troops to start training and synergixing with the NATO and ukraine

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Liberia's New President Faints, Rushed Off Podium During Inauguration (Vid) / Mugabe Refuses To Relinquish Power, Says Until He Dies / Storm Eunice: Four dead and others injured as 120mph winds batter UK (Pics, Vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.