Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,627 members, 7,851,106 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:32 PM

5 Reasons You Should Be Thankful To God For Today - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 5 Reasons You Should Be Thankful To God For Today (10337 Views)

Six Important Reasons You Should Seek For The Mercy Of God. / Reasons You Must Run From Premarital Sex On Valentine's Day / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Reasons You Should Be Thankful To God For Today by Michaelbjune(m): 12:10pm On Feb 13, 2022
EnemyofGod22:

God will surely visit me ? Let me tell you, your useless hopeless worthless pieces of shit God has nothing to do me.
continue
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Be Thankful To God For Today by cornerstonee: 12:15pm On Feb 13, 2022
plaetton:

Today, there are people who meet sudden undeserved death. There people sitting at kidnappers den right now, and many more will join by the end of the day. Bad fortune will befall a lot of people today as will Good fortune will also befall a lot of people today.
For the people who already in unfortunate circumstances and those who meet such today, to whom should they be thankful for or apportion responsibility for their fortunes ?
Life is beautiful and dynamic. Some days bring us good fortune, some days bring us bad fortune. If God is to be given glory for our lives and good fortune , so also should God be damned for our bad fortunes and death.

Wahala dey..like the Muslim would say..that they are slaves before God...you can never ask the potter why he molded you in a way or the other..

There was a time I was selling beside where they slaughter/ sell chickens to buyers, I used to wonder what those chickens would be thinking in their mind before they slaughter them..they run to hundreds in a day...for what for human consumption..that's the way we human are too in this world before the rulers of darkness and wickedness.. Na only by Gods grace we dey take stay alive...

But..in any situation you find yourself, after you check front and back you still get reason to thank God..

Wetin I dey talk self..

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons You Should Be Thankful To God For Today by paparazi232(m): 12:39pm On Feb 13, 2022
ALWAYS give thanks to the source that create life
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Be Thankful To God For Today by direx100: 12:43pm On Feb 13, 2022
EnemyofGod22:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

There's no reason of thanking what doesn't exist.

I will continue preaching to the Brainwashed gullible religious faithfools until their eyes open,

Jesus Christ, Angels, Demons, Allah, Satan and God doesn't exist, there's no reliable verifiable potable concretible approvable evidence of their existence.

Heaven and hellfire doesn't exist,no evidence.

Know this and have peace of mind.

You guys will just come here and just be spitting...
So the first man on Earth just appeared out of no where? There are many questions you should ask yourself before you come here and start typing
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Be Thankful To God For Today by McCoy9067(m): 12:52pm On Feb 13, 2022
To God alone be the glory
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Be Thankful To God For Today by fredoooooo134: 12:57pm On Feb 13, 2022
Anytime Nairaland tire me, I go just vex enter Ghana. nice forum .Up Ghana. com.
Danokoje1429: I just joined the forum and already addicted to it

Re: 5 Reasons You Should Be Thankful To God For Today by plaetton: 1:29pm On Feb 13, 2022
cornerstonee:

Wahala dey..like the Muslim would say..that they are slaves before God...you can never ask the potter why he molded you in a way or the other..

There was a time I was selling beside where they slaughter/ sell chickens to buyers, I used to wonder what those chickens would be thinking in their mind before they slaughter them..they run to hundreds in a day...for what for human consumption..that's the way we human are too in this world before the rulers of darkness and wickedness.. Na only by Gods grace we dey take stay alive...

But..in any situation you find yourself, after you check front and back you still get reason to thank God..

Wetin I dey talk self..
Lol.
If you have to thank God for every situation you find yourself, then it means ,
1. God is impersonal. The universe trudges along whether you live or die, in good fortune or in bad fortune.
2. Prayer and other supplications are redundant and worthless , because , obviously, God's universe is neither run on nor influenced by prayers.
3. As such, religion or the worship of any deity is also a worthless exercise .
4. Therefore, Cause and Effect are the only drivers of reality and our lives.
For good or for bad, Man is the Supreme Master of his destiny. As it is true for individuals, so it is for nations. Nigeria being a prime example.
The fortunes and travails of individuals and nations are not by the machinations of sky gods, earth gods, water gods or fire gods, but by the immutable laws of Cause and Effect.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons You Should Be Thankful To God For Today by onunwa21(m): 2:33pm On Feb 13, 2022
Life! Life!! Life!!! Life!!! Life!!!!!
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Be Thankful To God For Today by cornerstonee: 2:54pm On Feb 13, 2022
plaetton:

Lol.
If you have to thank God for every situation you find yourself, then it means ,
1. God is impersonal. The universe trudges along whether you live or die, in good fortune or in bad fortune.
2. Prayer and other supplications are redundant and worthless , because , obviously, God's universe is neither run on nor influenced by prayers.
3. As such, religion or the worship of any deity is also a worthless exercise .
4. Therefore, Cause and Effect are the only drivers of reality and our lives.
For good or for bad, Man is the Supreme Master of his destiny. As it is true for individuals, so it is for nations. Nigeria being a prime example.
The fortunes and travails of individuals and nations are not by the machinations of sky gods, earth gods, water gods or fire gods, but by the immutable laws of Cause and Effect.

You have spoken well
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Be Thankful To God For Today by irichy100(m): 3:16pm On Feb 13, 2022
EnemyofGod22:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I will continue preaching to the Brainwashed gullible religious faithfools until their eyes open,

Jesus Christ, Angels, Demons, Allah, Satan and God doesn't exist, there's no reliable verifiable potable concretible approvable evidence of their existence.

In that case, you created yourself? You also made the universe?
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Be Thankful To God For Today by Aaae: 3:50pm On Feb 13, 2022
Oh
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Be Thankful To God For Today by Chrislova(m): 5:59pm On Feb 13, 2022
Thanks u jesus
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Be Thankful To God For Today by Ofiadiegwu: 6:01pm On Feb 13, 2022
Op, I concur with you.

GOD IS GOOD TO ME, ALLLLLLL THE TIIIIIME!
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Be Thankful To God For Today by Chrislova(m): 6:02pm On Feb 13, 2022
irichy100:

In that case, you created yourself? You also made the universe?
some people self can imagine things anyhow
Thank u Jesus
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Be Thankful To God For Today by Lordswazz(m): 6:05pm On Feb 13, 2022
plaetton:

Today, there are people who meet sudden undeserved death. There people sitting at kidnappers den right now, and many more will join by the end of the day. Bad fortune will befall a lot of people today as will Good fortune will also befall a lot of people today.
For the people who already in unfortunate circumstances and those who meet such today, to whom should they be thankful for or apportion responsibility for their fortunes ?
Life is beautiful and dynamic. Some days bring us good fortune, some days bring us bad fortune. If God is to be given glory for our lives and good fortune , so also should God be damned for our bad fortunes and death.

I was debating this with someone. If you're a CEO in a firm and you always want to have ALL THE GLORY because you can't share your glory with any man, then it is only logical that when things go wrong in the company, you should share ALL THE BLAME, except you're an irresponsible leader.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons You Should Be Thankful To God For Today by plaetton: 6:22pm On Feb 13, 2022
Lordswazz:

I was debating this with someone. If you're a CEO in a firm and you always want to have ALL THE GLORY because you can't share your glory with any man, then it is only logical that when things go wrong in the company, you should share ALL THE BLAME, except you're an irresponsible leader.
Indeed
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Be Thankful To God For Today by Clementoons: 7:06pm On Feb 13, 2022
EnemyofGod22:

na there you dey, better no perish by your ignorance

my beloved and great brother, JESUS IS THE WAY TO ETERNAL LIFE
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Be Thankful To God For Today by wiseoneking: 8:00pm On Feb 13, 2022
EnemyofGod22:

Your preaching can't do nothing to those that believe indeed but only to such as depraved mind like ya already. Jesus is Lord, take it or live it. Though we still have over 2 billion professing Christians who do not know their right, it's still remain the largest organised faith in the world. Take your devil why we celebrate our Christ. Jesus is Lord. I have tasted it and it is true. It is not a mere religion which majority of the followers are going about but a real deal of relationship to the person if JESUS.
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Be Thankful To God For Today by Hseffa: 3:26am On Feb 14, 2022
everythinggirly:
Amen. Patronize your girl: I write academic research writing.
Be careful with such an enterprise. Wide public knowledge of your ability isn't too safe.

Laws guiding plagiarisation in academic communities & Legal profession are exhaustive when apprehended.

God be with you my friend.
Re: 5 Reasons You Should Be Thankful To God For Today by bestminecraftzz: 7:13am On Feb 14, 2022
Minecraft is a stylish game with a great many dynamic players around the world; the world-building mechanics and ongoing interaction right away made it a hit in the gaming local area. Despite the fact that it was delivered 11 years back in June 2009, normal updates and backing from the designers have kept this sandbox game applicable in 2020. Whenever Nvidia began support for beam following innovation in Minecraft, it launch MInecaft back into the spotlight; minecraft skin numerous YouTubers and liners showed the advantages of beam following by involving Minecraft as a testbench.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Will Everyone Watch Our Life History On Judgement Day / Is Jesus God? / Does Satan Really Exist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.