Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

PDP's John Gabaya Wins Bwari Area Council Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP's John Gabaya Wins Bwari Area Council Election (21458 Views)

Wike Inspects Ongoing Road Projects In Kuje Area Council (PHOTOS) / Wike Flags Off Construction Of Gaba-Tokulo Road In Bwari Area Council (Pictures) / Nigerian Steve Ezeonu Wins City Council Election In Texas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP's John Gabaya Wins Bwari Area Council Election by faoogoke(m): 5:02pm On Feb 13, 2022
alsudan:
PDP wiped the floor with the demonic APC in the Six Area Councils in Abuja and won over 80% of the 62 Councillorship seats in FCT.

APC the worst thing that happened to Nigeria is dead and will be officially buried on the 26th of February after their useless convention.
PDP is now your hope.
Be deceiving yourself.
Re: PDP's John Gabaya Wins Bwari Area Council Election by Emmanuel602(m): 5:03pm On Feb 13, 2022
AworiLagosian:
Pesin wey him surname na GUMEL from Kano state dey contest for F.C.T election.... Imagine.

Gumel is in Jigawa state. I was wondering too
Re: PDP's John Gabaya Wins Bwari Area Council Election by odonkoro: 5:11pm On Feb 13, 2022
This is the sign of what to expect in 2023; if Nigerians are wise they should not allow a deceitful and clueless party (APC) that thrives on false and malicious propaganda to rise again; else the affliction called APC will afflict us the more.

PDP also should learn from their mistakes and make correction.
Re: PDP's John Gabaya Wins Bwari Area Council Election by garfield1: 5:15pm On Feb 13, 2022
Kinzo0917:
. During the presidential election, PDP won in fct. Is like PDP is for fct

Pdp have always won right from1999 so no biggie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP's John Gabaya Wins Bwari Area Council Election by Themandator: 5:17pm On Feb 13, 2022
Validated:
PDP wins Kuje, Bwari, AMAC while only Gwagwalada that APC is hoping for is inconclusive. This looking like a testimony to 2023.

This Inec server is not looking good for the ruling party and the electoral law that almost eliminates collation centres is a killer punch and nail driver into the coffin
Re: PDP's John Gabaya Wins Bwari Area Council Election by Themandator: 5:24pm On Feb 13, 2022
garfield1:

Pdp have always won right from1999 so no biggie

The most unintelligent contribution.. Was PDP not always wining the presidential election or if Buhari had performed to their approval they won't have switched to voting for his party
Re: PDP's John Gabaya Wins Bwari Area Council Election by garfield1: 5:35pm On Feb 13, 2022
Themandator:

The most unintelligent contribution.. Was PDP not always wining the presidential election or if Buhari had performed to their approval they won't have switched to voting for his party

Pdp winning here is normal and doesn't affect 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP's John Gabaya Wins Bwari Area Council Election by Themandator: 5:59pm On Feb 13, 2022
garfield1:

Pdp winning here is normal and doesn't affect 2023

Now that it has gone 3 aside between both parties, gives us another analysis
Re: PDP's John Gabaya Wins Bwari Area Council Election by garfield1: 6:18pm On Feb 13, 2022
Themandator:

Now that it has gone 3 aside between both parties, gives us another analysis

No analysis except that each party are evenly matched in fct

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP's John Gabaya Wins Bwari Area Council Election by Kingsolar: 6:51pm On Feb 13, 2022
So people still get mind dey vote APC for this country? ��
Re: PDP's John Gabaya Wins Bwari Area Council Election by galaxy2020(m): 6:55pm On Feb 13, 2022
I reside here in Abuja, even the Hausa's know the Fulanis are only using them to grab power and later dump them like hot iron. Except rigging, they can't win any free and fair election, this is why the misfit does not want to sign the electoral bill.
Re: PDP's John Gabaya Wins Bwari Area Council Election by galaxy2020(m): 6:57pm On Feb 13, 2022
No, but they seem to know how to keep the country together than this fragmented APC.

1 Like

Re: PDP's John Gabaya Wins Bwari Area Council Election by Ewedegubbler: 7:23pm On Feb 13, 2022
Affliction must not rise a second time. APC must be defeated in order to save Nigeria

1 Like

Re: PDP's John Gabaya Wins Bwari Area Council Election by Springboot: 7:48pm On Feb 13, 2022
Validated:
PDP wins Kuje, Bwari, AMAC while only Gwagwalada that APC is hoping for is inconclusive. This looking like a testimony to 2023.

PDP has always won in Abuja so its not an indication of the outcome of 2023
Re: PDP's John Gabaya Wins Bwari Area Council Election by fortunechy(m): 9:27pm On Feb 13, 2022
This has shown how 2023 election will be.... People have rejected APC
Re: PDP's John Gabaya Wins Bwari Area Council Election by pheonixdld2(m): 10:17pm On Feb 13, 2022
Ahhh you lie. I don't care about PDP or APC but you see this particular Bwari LG chairman that was re-elected deserves that re-election. I have a land in Bwari and live in Kubwa and I can categorically say that Man has brought so much development to Bwari Area council. Road constructions, building markets to generate more revenue, refurbishing community Secondary schools atleast these are what I have seen with my eyes.
Kinzo0917:
. Though I don't support APC, but that PDP candidate that won his te-election has done nothing in Bwari area council.I am in Bwari so I know what am saying .It is like he is none existence. Both PDP and APC are the same
Re: PDP's John Gabaya Wins Bwari Area Council Election by Osilama1: 11:08pm On Feb 13, 2022
Salvador1:
Congratulations to PDP candidates.

Seat of government are really saying no to APC.

2023 will be interesting.
2019 buhari Lost Abuja but won the elections... Stop typing what you don't know besides it's even between both parties in Abuja
Re: PDP's John Gabaya Wins Bwari Area Council Election by Kinzo0917(m): 12:21am On Feb 14, 2022
pheonixdld2:
Ahhh you lie. I don't care about PDP or APC but you see this particular Bwari LG chairman that was re-elected deserves that re-election. I have a land in Bwari and live in Kubwa and I can categorically say that Man has brought so much development to Bwari Area council. Road constructions, building markets to generate more revenue, refurbishing community Secondary schools atleast these are what I have seen with my eyes.
which roads? Mention the schools… he is d worst LOCAL GOVERNMENT CHAIRMAN IN. THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians Criticize Peter Obi Over El-Rufai's 2014 Detainment / PT State Of The Race: Tinubu Repeats APC's 2015 Promises In Manifesto / Poverty Gap Fueling North-south Migration In Nigeria - Yahoo News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.