Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Speaking In Tongues Is Not Heavenly Language – Mummy G.O (video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Speaking In Tongues Is Not Heavenly Language – Mummy G.O (video) (23991 Views)

99% Of Human Beings Are Going To Hell - Mummy G.O (Video) / Mummy G.O Fabrics Now On Sale / Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Speaking In Tongues Is Not Heavenly Language – Mummy G.O (video) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 13, 2022
She is right.

The only correct statement uttered by her.
Re: Speaking In Tongues Is Not Heavenly Language – Mummy G.O (video) by 36STATES: 8:52pm On Feb 13, 2022
Righteousness2:
I do not know the point Evang. Fummi is driving at, what I know is;
Speaking in tongues is not what you learn or imitate.
Speaking in tongues is not what u Carnally or Physically do.
Speaking in tongues is not rapping .

Speaking in tongues starts as a result of the HOLYGHOST Power and Unction descending on a human.

Speaking in tongues is Communicating with the throne of the ANCIENT of Days in a Higher level language.

You must understand that the HOLYGHOST does not Dwell were sin is . It is a Spiritual thing. The HOLYGHOST comes in a Saved, Sanctified Heart that is Dead to Sin and Hungry for Holiness.

Trying to just speak in tongues Carnally is a Fruitless exercise.

You are really a fraudulent person.

3 Likes

Re: Speaking In Tongues Is Not Heavenly Language – Mummy G.O (video) by huptin(m): 8:55pm On Feb 13, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
You Christians and Religious folks should never be taken serious cos y'all are bunch of confused persons..
One is saying something..their book is saying another..their pastor is saying another..
Keep deceiving gullible ones... undecided
The division is just too much.. should they follow their God..or this clueless pastoress or their so called pastor..
Look how they are dragging their faith like it's some kinda comedy show.. undecided

Weldone.....but the division has never led to crisis, can you say that about Shiite and Sunni moslems?
Re: Speaking In Tongues Is Not Heavenly Language – Mummy G.O (video) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 13, 2022
[quote author=Righteousness2 post=110188286][i]I do not know the point Evang. Fummi is driving at, what I know is;

Speaking in tongues starts as a result of the HOLYGHOST Power and Unction descending on a human.

Speaking in tongues is Communicating with the throne of the ANCIENT of Days in a Higher level language.

You must understand that the HOLYGHOST does not Dwell were sin is . It is a Spiritual thing. The HOLYGHOST comes in a Saved, Sanctified Heart that is Dead to Sin and Hungry for Holiness.

Trying to just speak in tongues Carnally

Please stop this rubbish.
From your Bible each time the holy ghost or whatever you call it descended on human being in your Bible , the holy ghost always speak the language people understand.
Holy ghost can never make you speak in a confused language. Your Bible said God is not the author of confusion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speaking In Tongues Is Not Heavenly Language – Mummy G.O (video) by Rexymania(m): 8:56pm On Feb 13, 2022
Why is this woman trying to take Mummy Adeboye's title of 'Mummy G.O'. the only mummy G.O I know is the wife of the general oversea of the redeemed Christian Church of God
Re: Speaking In Tongues Is Not Heavenly Language – Mummy G.O (video) by aspabay(m): 8:57pm On Feb 13, 2022
She's right on this one though.

The Apostles spoke in tongues and foreigners heard them speak their languages.

But today,hmmm na so so balabalabalaba we dey hear. Which language is that?

1 Like

Re: Speaking In Tongues Is Not Heavenly Language – Mummy G.O (video) by Realrex(m): 8:57pm On Feb 13, 2022
I think she's a female version of Odumeje

1 Like

Re: Speaking In Tongues Is Not Heavenly Language – Mummy G.O (video) by Codes151(m): 8:58pm On Feb 13, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
You Christians and Religious folks should never be taken serious cos y'all are bunch of confused persons..
One is saying something..their book is saying another..their pastor is saying another..
The division is just too much.. should they follow their God..or this clueless pastoress or their so called pastor..
Look how they are dragging their faith like it's some kinda comedy show.. undecided
just like Islam and violence. Another will say religion of peace.

So it's the same.

Confusion everywhere
Re: Speaking In Tongues Is Not Heavenly Language – Mummy G.O (video) by BERNIMOORE: 8:59pm On Feb 13, 2022
Righteousness2:

you can't quote bible verses to support your claims...l dare you

2 Likes

Re: Speaking In Tongues Is Not Heavenly Language – Mummy G.O (video) by Codes151(m): 8:59pm On Feb 13, 2022
Her congregation sha. Lol.
Re: Speaking In Tongues Is Not Heavenly Language – Mummy G.O (video) by Wahala90: 9:02pm On Feb 13, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

That is the beauty of Christianity. The truth, your view and my view. Nobody beheads another for his opinion and belief.
Re: Speaking In Tongues Is Not Heavenly Language – Mummy G.O (video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:05pm On Feb 13, 2022
huptin:

Weldone.....but the division has never led to crisis, can you say that about Shiite and Sunni moslems?
I categorise you all as one set of brainwashed folks..
The separation of denominations...
Orthodox blame Catholics and vice versa. They both despise baptists...Methodists and the rest .. teaching a whole different things.. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Speaking In Tongues Is Not Heavenly Language – Mummy G.O (video) by Backlaw406(m): 9:08pm On Feb 13, 2022
[quote author=IbileIfe post=110202293]The Mama GO does not know what she is talking about on Speaking in Tongues.

Read
What does the Bible say about speaking in tongues?

Later Paul also writes about the gift of speaking in tongues, in 1 Corinthians 12 and 14. However, here he writes that the person speaking in tongues doesn’t speak in an understandable language: “no one understands him; however in his spirit he speaks mysteries.” 1 Corinthians 14:2. Yet this gift that has been given to believers can be of benefit to the recipients and used to edify others in Christian gatherings.

https://activechristianity.org/what-does-the-bible-say-about-speaking-in-tongues

1 Corinthians 14
King James Version

1 Follow after charity, and desire spiritual gifts, but rather that ye may prophesy.

2 For he that speaketh in an unknown tongue speaketh not unto men, but unto God: for no man understandeth him; howbeit in the spirit he speaketh mysteries.

3 But he that prophesieth speaketh unto men to edification, and exhortation, and comfort.

4 He that speaketh in an unknown tongue edifieth himself; but he that prophesieth edifieth the church.

5 I would that ye all spake with tongues but rather that ye prophesied: for greater is he that prophesieth than he that speaketh with tongues, except he interpret, that the church may receive edifying.

6 Now, brethren, if I come unto you speaking with tongues, what shall I profit you, except I shall speak to you either by revelation, or by knowledge, or by prophesying, or by doctrine?

7 And even things without life giving sound, whether pipe or harp, except they give a distinction in the sounds, how shall it be known what is piped or harped?

8 For if the trumpet give an uncertain sound, who shall prepare himself to the battle?

9 So likewise ye, except ye utter by the tongue words easy to be understood, how shall it be known what is spoken? for ye shall speak into the air.

10 There are, it may be, so many kinds of voices in the world, and none of them is without signification.

11 Therefore if I know not the meaning of the voice, I shall be unto him that speaketh a barbarian, and he that speaketh shall be a barbarian unto me.

12 Even so ye, forasmuch as ye are zealous of spiritual gifts, seek that ye may excel to the edifying of the church.

13 Wherefore let him that speaketh in an unknown tongue pray that he may interpret.

14 For if I pray in an unknown tongue, my spirit prayeth, but my understanding is unfruitful.

15 What is it then? I will pray with the spirit, and I will pray with the understanding also: I will sing with the spirit, and I will sing with the understanding also.

16 Else when thou shalt bless with the spirit, how shall he that occupieth the room of the unlearned say Amen at thy giving of thanks, seeing he understandeth not what thou sayest?

17 For thou verily givest thanks well, but the other is not edified.

18 I thank my God, I speak with tongues more than ye all:

19 Yet in the church I had rather speak five words with my understanding, that by my voice I might teach others also, than ten thousand words in an unknown tongue.

20 Brethren, be not children in understanding: howbeit in malice be ye children, but in understanding be men.

21 In the law it is written, With men of other tongues and other lips will I speak unto this people; and yet for all that will they not hear me, saith the Lord.

22 Wherefore tongues are for a sign, not to them that believe, but to them that believe not: but prophesying serveth not for them that believe not, but for them which believe.

23 If therefore the whole church be come together into one place, and all speak with tongues, and there come in those that are unlearned, or unbelievers, will they not say that ye are mad?

24 But if all prophesy, and there come in one that believeth not, or one unlearned, he is convinced of all, he is judged of all:

25 And thus are the secrets of his heart made manifest; and so falling down on his face he will worship God, and report that God is in you of a truth.

26 How is it then, brethren? when ye come together, every one of you hath a psalm, hath a doctrine, hath a tongue, hath a revelation, hath an interpretation. Let all things be done unto edifying.

27 If any man speak in an unknown tongue, let it be by two, or at the most by three, and that by course; and let one interpret.

28 But if there be no interpreter, let him keep silence in the church; and let him speak to himself, and to God.

29 Let the prophets speak two or three, and let the other judge.

30 If any thing be revealed to another that sitteth by, let the first hold his peace.

31 For ye may all prophesy one by one, that all may learn, and all may be comforted.

32 And the spirits of the prophets are subject to the prophets.

33 For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

34 Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience as also saith the law.

35 And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church.

36 What? came the word of God out from you? or came it unto you only?

37 If any man think himself to be a prophet, or spiritual, let him acknowledge that the things that I write unto you are the commandments of the Lord.

38 But if any man be ignorant, let him be ignorant.

39 Wherefore, brethren, covet to prophes

Omo, you got mind o.
Have you composed this long epistle before or just now?

On top wetin?
Re: Speaking In Tongues Is Not Heavenly Language – Mummy G.O (video) by Masaudmuhammed: 9:09pm On Feb 13, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
That's So so true.
many Christians they're confused!

BUT ONLY GOD KNOWS TRUTH!!!

In a (1)word (The Christianity Is a Scam)
Re: Speaking In Tongues Is Not Heavenly Language – Mummy G.O (video) by Benitoh: 9:09pm On Feb 13, 2022
Try and understand her point.

Speaking in tongues has never been a heavenly language as most people are meant to think.

When you wake up and start learning how to speak in tongues, you're being deceived .

Speaking in tongues is something that consumes you under anointing.
Re: Speaking In Tongues Is Not Heavenly Language – Mummy G.O (video) by Washington007(m): 9:12pm On Feb 13, 2022
You've been looking for an opportunity to take a shot at Christian's, you've got it now.

FERNANDEZISBACK:
Re: Speaking In Tongues Is Not Heavenly Language – Mummy G.O (video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:13pm On Feb 13, 2022
Washington007:
You've been looking for an opportunity to take a shot at Christian's, you've got it now.

Thanks.. kiss
Re: Speaking In Tongues Is Not Heavenly Language – Mummy G.O (video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:14pm On Feb 13, 2022
Wahala90:

That is the beauty of Christianity. The truth, your view and my view. Nobody beheads another for his opinion and belief.
Indeed.. cheesy
Re: Speaking In Tongues Is Not Heavenly Language – Mummy G.O (video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:14pm On Feb 13, 2022
Codes151:

So it's the same.

Confusion everywhere
Exactly..
Re: Speaking In Tongues Is Not Heavenly Language – Mummy G.O (video) by huptin(m): 9:16pm On Feb 13, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I categorise you all as one set of brainwashed folks..
The separation of denominations...
Orthodox blame Catholics and vice versa. They both despise baptists...Methodists and the rest .. teaching a whole different things.. undecided

I am not a religious person too, but you see, I prefer the Christians by a mile, at least they won't blow your head off for not believing in their God
Re: Speaking In Tongues Is Not Heavenly Language – Mummy G.O (video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:17pm On Feb 13, 2022
huptin:

I am not a religious person too, but you see, I prefer the Christians by a mile, at least they won't blow your head off for not believing in their God
Exactly still doesn't change the fact..
Re: Speaking In Tongues Is Not Heavenly Language – Mummy G.O (video) by Oppy2k2: 9:17pm On Feb 13, 2022
She is absolutely right. A polish under the influence of holy spirit can start praying in Yoruba language. A Yoruba man under the influence of holy spirit can start praying using Nupe language.

Most of those speaking in tongues nowadays, learn the act and use it anyhow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Speaking In Tongues Is Not Heavenly Language – Mummy G.O (video) by Masaudmuhammed: 9:21pm On Feb 13, 2022
Codes151:

So it's the same.

Confusion everywhere
THIS IS NOT TRUE!!

IN EVERY RELIGIONS, TRIBES,SOCIETY'S, COMMUNITY'S.

THERE IS VIOLENCE AND CRIMES!!!

But God is most forgiven...
Re: Speaking In Tongues Is Not Heavenly Language – Mummy G.O (video) by lomprico(m): 9:21pm On Feb 13, 2022
I agree
Re: Speaking In Tongues Is Not Heavenly Language – Mummy G.O (video) by Benitoh: 9:22pm On Feb 13, 2022
I don't blame you moslems at all!!

You ban Christians and force them to swear that they're muslim before they can comment in an Islamic thread.

As me, do you enjoy the freedom to freely make a comment in a Christian thread without being forced to swear as moslem

Masaudmuhammed:
That's So so true.
many Christians they're confused!

BUT ONLY GOD KNOWS TRUTH!!!

In a (1)word (The Christianity Is a Scam)
Re: Speaking In Tongues Is Not Heavenly Language – Mummy G.O (video) by rex21: 9:37pm On Feb 13, 2022
enthronedbyGod1:
The Bible is our guide , not mummy GO. Every Christian should endeavour to study scriptures for his/herself. Every true preacher of the gospel should be able to back their sermons up with the Bible.
The scriptures is clear on this matter so we'd look at what the scriptures say about tongues.
1 Corinthians 12: 10c - To another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues:
1 Corinthians 13:1a - Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels.
From these scriptures we can see there are diverse kinds of tongues. The scriptures clearly states that there are tongues of angels and that of men.
When people speak in tongues they either speak with the tongues of angels or with tongues of men( tongues not familiar to them).
This is why we have another gift called gift of interpretation of tongues, if there was nothing as tongues of angels there'd be no need to interpret it supernaturally. Anyone who tells you that there is nothing like heavenly tongues ( tongues of angels) is either ignorant or intentionally trying to mislead people.
I have spoken and still speak with the tongue of angels as the Spirit leads and have interpreted sometimes through the gift of interpretation by God's special grace.
Don't let anyone deceive you. We have heavenly tongues ( tongues of angels)

Study to show yourself approved unto God an unashamed workman that rightly divides truth of God's words.
In as much as the bible speaks about the tongues of angels, Christians do not read further to see how to go about using these tongues
Re: Speaking In Tongues Is Not Heavenly Language – Mummy G.O (video) by Pimine: 9:38pm On Feb 13, 2022
Righteousness2:

Aswearugaaad

I thought you were hailing her the other time? I told you this woman is demented and possibly possessed.
Re: Speaking In Tongues Is Not Heavenly Language – Mummy G.O (video) by Taigaban: 9:38pm On Feb 13, 2022
You are right In this one. Because when the apostles spoke in tongues they were actually speaking the language of people of different nations and not lacabranca kadiamandu. Which means nothing and unrelated to Gods message.
Re: Speaking In Tongues Is Not Heavenly Language – Mummy G.O (video) by Jayrow08: 9:47pm On Feb 13, 2022
Have been keeping quiet about this woman matter but I can't take it again.
Make dis woman no provoke God oo
Re: Speaking In Tongues Is Not Heavenly Language – Mummy G.O (video) by stagger: 9:54pm On Feb 13, 2022
Righteousness2:

If you truly had a spirit of discernment, you would know that this woman is a ravenous wolf who will end up in hell fire for deceiving her followers. Say it for what it is.
Re: Speaking In Tongues Is Not Heavenly Language – Mummy G.O (video) by l0uie(m): 9:54pm On Feb 13, 2022
post=110201941:

You are calling a woman of God with divine anointing a mad woman.

Later in life, y'all will be asking questions of where things went wrong.
Better Pray to God for forgiveness.

How's she a woman of God? And how did you come to the conclusion or know that she's been touched or has divine anointing on her head?
Re: Speaking In Tongues Is Not Heavenly Language – Mummy G.O (video) by Alamkir: 9:56pm On Feb 13, 2022
She is right on this one tho....... Speaking in tongue is a sanatic Language, pastors use it to summon spirit to work for them. Its not in the bible and any prayer language everyone can not understand is satanic. A coded language only satan can understand

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Charade Of The Stephanie Otobo's Confession & Apology / Prophet Iginla: Pray For 2019 Presidential Election In Nigeria / About The High Rate Of People Luring Others Into Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.