Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Please How Do I Win My Wife Heart Back? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please How Do I Win My Wife Heart Back? (3801 Views)

How Can I Win My Wife's Heart Back? / How Do I Win My Step Children?... Their Aunty Is Poisoning Their Minds... / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Do I Win My Wife Heart Back? by ollins(m): 10:27am On Feb 13, 2022
I am have been having serious issues with my wife over the years but after a very deep self soul search some days back and honest discussion with an elderly friend,you know those kind of conversation which hits you with the bitter truths.

Men I just realized say na me dey mess up,I have been begging my wife for forgiveness but I think I have pushed her to the limit as she is no budging anymore and I just realized I have lost a good woman and my marriage.

One lesson I have learnt now in Life is never to take a woman love and patience for granted and I believe that will help me in future,and also guys,only marry a woman you truly love from your deepest part of heart,forget about whether she loves you the same,when a man sincerely loves a woman,most women will always respond in kind.

My foundational problem was that I didn't love my wife deeply and that was why all the unfaithfulness from my side.

I just didn't know all the pain and ache I was causing her but I have learnt my lesson even though it's kind of late now.
She has told her family and mine that she is moving on .

My father told me it's all over,that when a woman makes up her mind,it's all over.how true is that?

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Please How Do I Win My Wife Heart Back? by eyinjuege: 10:34am On Feb 13, 2022
Please move on.
She deserves better and has had enough of the disrespect.
You'll be alright last last

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please How Do I Win My Wife Heart Back? by ollins(m): 10:37am On Feb 13, 2022
eyinjuege:
Please move on.
She deserves better and has had enough of the disrespect.
You'll be alright last last
Thank you bro.I am already doing that as no other choice.I will never repeat same error again in my future relationship
Re: Please How Do I Win My Wife Heart Back? by Dorcmass(m): 10:38am On Feb 13, 2022
My guy please no worry about her
if shes not ready then move on
thats it move on dont waste your time
thats woman for u

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Win My Wife Heart Back? by olabrinks(f): 10:45am On Feb 13, 2022
How old is your wife and how many kids do you have

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Win My Wife Heart Back? by ollins(m): 10:50am On Feb 13, 2022
olabrinks:
How old is your wife and how many kids do you have
She is 39 while I am 40.we have two boys.

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Win My Wife Heart Back? by Mariangeles(f): 10:51am On Feb 13, 2022
Going by your previous threads, you’ve done so so much to deliberately hurt your wife, and in every possible way a man can.

If you sincerely want your wife back, you have to work to win her heart all over again. No be chyce o!
You have to woo her all over again.
You have to find a way to get through to her, though it might take time for her heart to trust you again, considering what you’ve put her through, but there might still be hope.
She’s your wife and she’s worth fighting for.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please How Do I Win My Wife Heart Back? by omonighoblessing(f): 10:53am On Feb 13, 2022
Mariangeles:
Going by your previous threads, you’ve done so so much to deliberately hurt your wife, and in every possible way a man can.
If you sincerely want your wife back, you have to work to win her heart all over again. No be chyce!
You have to find a way to get through to her, though it might take time for her heart to trust you again, considering what you’ve put her through, but there might still be hope.

2 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Win My Wife Heart Back? by Belafonte(m): 10:57am On Feb 13, 2022
Baba, no stress yourself ; as you dey cheat, your wife sef done get her own side cock na why she no send you again.

You never hear say, "when a woman's fed up, there's nothing you can do about it. You can cry a river till an ocean starts to form". Na only Baba God fit help your situation now. Next time you go get sense

13 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Win My Wife Heart Back? by Totiemide: 11:03am On Feb 13, 2022
Can you go through the trouble of wooing her again, if yes that's good for you.

You need to woo her again and it takes patience.
Somewhere in her heart, she might still feel something for you.
Be there for her, make your presence know.

God ll help you.

3 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Win My Wife Heart Back? by ollins(m): 11:23am On Feb 13, 2022
Mariangeles:

If you sincerely want your wife back, you have to work to win her heart all over again. No be chyce o!
My Father told me it's all over after talking with her .my mum said same thing.i begged her best friend to beg on my behalf but all to no avail.I really hurt her and all I can do now is wish her the best and hope she finds better love in future

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Win My Wife Heart Back? by Richy4(m): 11:40am On Feb 13, 2022
In this case words are not enough to express how u feel....

Action should speak for itself... If u can put your memories into good use, and recall a little bit of those things that she has been complaining about that u were or that u were not doing When this whole drama started..

See what you can do about those things without breathing a word about it... She got eyes, she can see... Instead of telling her u will do it... Start doing it without talking... If it was coming back late, see about coming home on time... Doing something nice doesn't cost much...

3 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Win My Wife Heart Back? by Mariangeles(f): 12:01pm On Feb 13, 2022
ollins:

My Father told me it's all over after talking with her .my mum said same thing.i begged her best friend to beg on my behalf but all to no avail.I really hurt her and all I can do now is wish her the best and hope she finds better love in future.

How unfortunate.

What about you?
What do you really want?
Are you willing to give up without trying to win her back?
Is she not worth fighting for or is it that you just don’t love her?
Are you going to just let 12years of marriage go down without a fight?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please How Do I Win My Wife Heart Back? by baby124: 12:27pm On Feb 13, 2022
Give her time, be persistent but not pushy or obsessed about getting back together. Be ready to do whatever she asks of you to get your family back. Set aside ego and pride because it can never help you going forward. Any small rubbish from your end after she accepts you back, will result in the final dumping forever.

If you know you are not ready to change and be honest with your life, just move on. If your efforts are not sincere, just move on please. Let her find someone she’s at peace with. We all deserve peace of mind in this short life.

You people don’t realize that a woman willingly agreed to spend her life with you. And you turn it to chaos and demonic bondage. She can also willingly dump you and find someone else. If she tolerates your excesses, ensure you do not bring her pain. Control yourself and behave like someone that has good upbringing.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please How Do I Win My Wife Heart Back? by ibechris(m): 12:43pm On Feb 13, 2022
Truly men are polygamous in nature but not when u do it to the detriment of her.

Some reasonable men out there don't joke with their wives yet they do runs.. but I guess u were so stupid to the extend that you prioritised your senseless girl friends over your family.

Who does that? only fools will do that.

To add more to this,truly u have lost your wife. Your father can't be wrong. Just pray she does not poison u at the injury time.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please How Do I Win My Wife Heart Back? by baby124: 12:46pm On Feb 13, 2022
ibechris:
Truly men are polygamous in nature but not when u do it to the detriment of her.

Some reasonable men out there don't joke with their wives yet they do runs.. but I guess u were so stupid to the extend that you prioritised your senseless girl friends over your family.

Who does that? only fools will do that.

To add more to this,truly u have lost your wife. Your father can't be wrong. Just pray she does not poison u at the injury time.
Not all men are polygamous. It is words like this that put peer pressure on men who are not promiscuous, to act out of character because their fellow men expect them to be a certain way. Not all men are polygamous by nature, Just say you! Enough of the generalization.

I know men who are not. I have a brother that from a young age will never cheat or womanize. It’s not just his thing. In fact it’s in his hands I first saw condom as a kid. He had a girlfriend but always always played safe. Very responsible guy.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Please How Do I Win My Wife Heart Back? by Blue86(m): 12:55pm On Feb 13, 2022
JESUS CAN HEAL THE HURTS.

RUN to The Lord Christ for help, not Run from.

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Win My Wife Heart Back? by emmanuelbrown26: 1:04pm On Feb 13, 2022
op since u hv tries yourpossible best, to win her back and it didnt yield positive result, just move on, after all u no kill anybody na only cheat u do.
Op are u afraid of being alone or u are afraid of something we are yet to know
Re: Please How Do I Win My Wife Heart Back? by ollins(m): 1:13pm On Feb 13, 2022
Blue86:
JESUS CAN HEAL THE HURTS.

RUN to The Lord Christ for help, not Run from.
Amen,I have been reading the Bible a lot these days and it is helping me a lot.

2 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Win My Wife Heart Back? by ollins(m): 1:21pm On Feb 13, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:
op since u hv tries yourpossible best, to win her back and it didnt yield positive result, just move on, after all u no kill anybody na only cheat u do.
Op are u afraid of being alone or u are afraid of something we are yet to know
I am not afraid of anything,the truth is that I destroyed my marriage with my own hands and I feel bad about it.

4 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Win My Wife Heart Back? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 13, 2022
ollins:
I am have been having serious issues with my wife over the years but after a very deep self soul search some days back and honest discussion with an elderly friend,you know those kind of conversation which hits you with the bitter truths.

Men I just realized say na me dey mess up,I have been begging my wife for forgiveness but I think I have pushed her to the limit as she is no budging anymore and I just realized I have lost a good woman and my marriage.

One lesson I have learnt now in Life is never to take a woman love and patience for granted and I believe that will help me in future,and also guys,only marry a woman you truly love from your deepest part of heart,forget about whether she loves you the same,when a man sincerely loves a woman,most women will always respond in kind.

My foundational problem was that I didn't love my wife deeply and that was why all the unfaithfulness from my side.

I just didn't know all the pain and ache I was causing her but I have learnt my lesson even though it's kind of late now.

My father told me it's all over,that when a woman makes up her mind,it's all over.how true is that?
So sorry about that , yes when a woman makes up her mind that's just it ,since both of you have been married for awhile I pray she has a change of heart, when she sees that sincerity in you she might have a change of heart.
Re: Please How Do I Win My Wife Heart Back? by Aduke23(f): 1:25pm On Feb 13, 2022
Lol... NL's men will not see this one now o. They will keep ranting that no woman can truly love u where as when the woman begin to love them , she receives nothing but pain that she regrets ever loving a man.

Men do not appreciate love, they take those who love them for granted. Na those wey no send them dem dey mumu for. Wahala for woman wey one kill her self untop man's matter. As a woman, give only little of your love to be safe, so when u see him misbehaving, u won't be so heartbroken.
A word they say is enough for the wise.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please How Do I Win My Wife Heart Back? by ollins(m): 1:37pm On Feb 13, 2022
Mariangeles:

How unfortunate.

What about you?
What do you really want?
Are you willing to give up without trying to win her back?
Is she not worth fighting for or is it that you just don’t love her?
Are you going to just let 12years of marriage go down without a fight?
Trust me I am ready to fight for my marriage,I have cut off all ties with my lady friend.i have stopped going to club like I used to.
I called on the elders in her church to intervene in the matter,they too tried their best but all to avail,l see my wife and I see a new person I don't know again,I have lost her,she had stopped marital bed things with me for almost a year and intially I was so angry with her and upset over that but it's just of recent I now know that care and attention meant more to her than sleeping with me.

6 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Win My Wife Heart Back? by Aduke23(f): 1:42pm On Feb 13, 2022
ollins:

Trust me I am ready to fight for my marriage,I have cut off all ties with my lady friend.i have stopped going to club like I used to.
I called on the elders in her church to intervene in the matter,they too tried their best but all to avail,l see my wife and I see a new person I don't know again,I have lost her,she had stopped marital bed things with me for almost a year and intially I was so angry with her and upset over that but it's just of recent I now know that care and attention meant more to her than sleeping with me.

If she's yours, fine will will definitely come back. If she isn't, I pray she finds someone who will not just love, but cherish her forever, Aameen.

8 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Win My Wife Heart Back? by baby124: 1:45pm On Feb 13, 2022
ollins:

It took you 12yrs to destroy your marriage but you want to demand that she accept you back in 1yr after 12yrs of pain. You better be patient because, you did yourself in. while you are being patient, try to work on yourself by being a better person and drop all those friends or relatives that encouraged and explained your bad behavior. Bad company corrupts. You need people that will tell you the truth. Any one that insults or diminishes your wife’s role in your life is a demon.

Anyone that talks down on women and encourages promiscuity is not mentally stable. If you recognize these traits and look at the company you keep more closely, you will realize that they are not alright at all. It is their persistent bad choices that bring them a miserable life. Misery always needs company. If you are not an advocate of and a protector of your family, all sorts of demons will take permanent space in your life.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please How Do I Win My Wife Heart Back? by Ishilove: 2:04pm On Feb 13, 2022
ollins:

What made you change your mind?

ollins:
Let me cut the story short. Had a fling with this girl, along the line she got pregnant. You know all that talk of "if you could sleep with her, then you must marry her" "if you got her pregnant then you must marry her", Iooking back now, I wished I hadn't listened to all those voices.

I knew in my heart that I didn't love her, even she knew but the pressure from the family was too much, I had to marry her. On my marriage day I was practically crying within me.

Her character is just opposite of all I wanted in a woman, she's barely educated, loud and loquacious.

That's my cross I am carrying today, stuck in a loveless marriage.

The warmth and Romance is absent from our home, we have not had intimacy since beginning of the year till now, we just have no interest anymore in each other. We are just living together for the sake of our child.

My question now is how does one cope�? Is this how I am going to live the rest of my life?

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Win My Wife Heart Back? by baby124: 2:08pm On Feb 13, 2022
Ishilove:

shocked shocked shocked
Obviously this OP has been convincing himself that he’s too good for the woman he can sleep with unprotected. I now see the reason why he thinks he can give her 12 miserable years and demand she accept him back immediately.

He’s convinced he’s better than her. Lol. Most likely the outside girl used and dumped him terribly. Now his eyes have cleared and it’s looking like he has lost at both sides.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please How Do I Win My Wife Heart Back? by Truvelisback(m): 2:08pm On Feb 13, 2022
Bro, already, it's too late. U don already Shit for Church.
Re: Please How Do I Win My Wife Heart Back? by ollins(m): 2:11pm On Feb 13, 2022
Ishilove:

As we grow up in life we begin to see things in clearer perceptive.I have always been the one at fault,she had always loved me from day 1 even though she doesn't again.
Please stop bringing my past.i now know better
Re: Please How Do I Win My Wife Heart Back? by ollins(m): 2:15pm On Feb 13, 2022
baby124:

shocked shocked shocked
Obviously this OP has been convincing himself that he’s too good for the woman he can sleep with unprotected. I now see the reason why he thinks he can give her 12 miserable years and demand she accept him back immediately.

He’s convinced he’s better than her. Lol. Most likely the outside girl used and dumped him terribly. Now his eyes have cleared and it’s looking like he has lost at both sides.
I am not Demanding anything.This is why it's risky to bring issues here because of comments like this but I know someone out there reading will learn from my experience .
I have moved on but I will be an advocate for faithfulness in marriage.

4 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Win My Wife Heart Back? by ollins(m): 2:19pm On Feb 13, 2022
Truvelisback:
Bro, already, it's too late. U don already Shit for Church.
No wahala bro,I dey pack the shit now but at least I can stop one other dude reading from doing same

5 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Win My Wife Heart Back? by emmanuelbrown26: 2:33pm On Feb 13, 2022
ollins:

I am not afraid of anything,the truth is that I destroyed my marriage with my own hands and I feel bad about it.
Eyaaaa, u are a remorseful man. But since u hv tried asking for forgiveness and it work, move on. I still repeat, na only cheating u do, u no kill anybody.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sister Needs Baby's Social Security Number / Should I Let My Wife Cheat? / Where Have I Gone Wrong With My Daughter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.