Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,956 members, 7,848,884 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:30 AM

Unknown Gunmen Kill Four Police Officers At A Checkpoint In Enugu (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unknown Gunmen Kill Four Police Officers At A Checkpoint In Enugu (Video) (1147 Views)

Troops Kill 4 Gunmen In A Failed Attack On A Checkpoint In Anambra (Photos) / Unknown Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Okija, Anambra, Kill Policemen (Photos) / Gunmen Attack Military Checkpoint In Anambra, 5 Soldiers Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unknown Gunmen Kill Four Police Officers At A Checkpoint In Enugu (Video) by EBMedia: 10:57am On Feb 13, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCj3gmp8ZTA

Unknown Gunmen Kill Four Police Officers At A Checkpoint In Enugu (Video)

Unknown gunmen have reportedly murdered no fewer than four police officers at a checkpoint at Amodu Agbani in Nkanu West LGA of Enugu State PEPPERMEDIA reports.

The unfortunate incident occurred on Saturday afternoon, February 12, 2022, barely 48 hours after three policemen and Customs officer were killed in two checkpoints within the state capital.

It was gathered the attack which lasted about five minutes left four officers instantly d#ad and several others with serious b#llet wounds.

TheNation reports that the hoodlums stormed the police checkpoint at Amodo in two Sienna cars and shot consistently for several minutes even after killing the policemen.

“I can’t say exactly how many policemen were killed but the policemen at the checkpoint were more than six. I saw one policeman laying on the ground near the checkpoint when I passed the road to Agbani,” a source said.

A senior police officer confirmed the att#ck on the checkpoint, adding that the actual number of casualties was not known. According to the police officer, a manhunt for the as#ailants had been launched.

Recall that earlier in July 2021, six people including four policemen had been killed at the same checkpoint by gunmen.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZ57zE5s1E0/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Four Police Officers At A Checkpoint In Enugu (Video) by Dorcmass(m): 11:00am On Feb 13, 2022
Na enugun dey wan face now

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Four Police Officers At A Checkpoint In Enugu (Video) by Nobody: 11:04am On Feb 13, 2022
Biafran thugs kill scores of policemen,thats the real headline..and now if the police kill them,they will call it oppression and injustice..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Four Police Officers At A Checkpoint In Enugu (Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:07am On Feb 13, 2022
Is it that they ain't well trained or not well equipped or they couldn't request for back up..?
This is a big shame to Nigerians..you folks are playing games with your country..

Instead of you folks to stand for y'all selves y'all rather come online to spew hateful comment while your country is in disarray.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Four Police Officers At A Checkpoint In Enugu (Video) by Gbagura: 11:12am On Feb 13, 2022
AfghanEASTERN

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Four Police Officers At A Checkpoint In Enugu (Video) by PENNYSWAP: 11:16am On Feb 13, 2022
[b] they police are 9 in number, 6 died at the spot while 2 sustained critical injuries.

One survived unharmed maybe cuz of her mama and wives prayers ..

It was very dirty scene .

Forest guard commander( the amakoten kind of outfit) Learnt he goes out every Monday morning telling people that Unknown gun men are afraid of him , that he wants to get the hide out location of unknown gun men...
Well they paid him a visit yesterday by 7pm and messed him and his grown son up with bullets

Now look at my anger , 6 police died around 4pm in that city, and the Forest guard commander murdered around 7pm same day, these two locations not far from each other , like 10mins drive between the two locations and security were unable to apprehend any culprit...

The whole road was deserted by security operatives , Thank God for gallant Army men , Army no dey fear shit I swear

Police was unable to recover the dead bodies of their men even with a police armored tank ..

It was when army came just one hilux of army dey drove angrily to the spot , secured the place before signaling police to approach.

Like 60+ Police men with AK 47 and an armored tank , we’re afraid to go recover dead. Odors but just a single army hilux number 5 army personnel went there first ....

Omoo fear naija Army Oooooo , they are fvcking gallant I swear [/b]

4 Likes

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Four Police Officers At A Checkpoint In Enugu (Video) by SwissMass: 11:17am On Feb 13, 2022
When the flies are perching on the wounds of man no one is complaining but when the man started killing the flies, shout of disgusting blabbering will fill the air, gunmen are always innocent and people's brothers, fathers, uncles sent to buy beans for their sick mothers, unknown gunmen men are celebrated, they are never wrong, even when caught and killed they are innocent, well let wait for the day of reckoning and retribution.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Four Police Officers At A Checkpoint In Enugu (Video) by IbeTobo9(m): 11:34am On Feb 13, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Is it that they ain't well trained or not well equipped or they couldn't request for back up..?
This is a big shame to Nigerians..you folks are playing games with your country..

Instead of you folks to stand for y'all selves y'all rather come online to spew hateful comment while your country is in disarray.. undecided
we are not nigerians..
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Four Police Officers At A Checkpoint In Enugu (Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:35am On Feb 13, 2022
IbeTobo9:
we are not nigerians..
Ok.. grin
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Four Police Officers At A Checkpoint In Enugu (Video) by IbeTobo9(m): 11:37am On Feb 13, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Ok.. grin
thank for understanding
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Four Police Officers At A Checkpoint In Enugu (Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:37am On Feb 13, 2022
IbeTobo9:
thank for understanding
Ok.. grin
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Four Police Officers At A Checkpoint In Enugu (Video) by OBALOLA55(m): 11:43am On Feb 13, 2022
Gbagura:
AfghanEASTERN
SAYS A SKULLARSHIP STUDENT (IN VIEW)

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Four Police Officers At A Checkpoint In Enugu (Video) by Rugaria: 11:43am On Feb 13, 2022
Gbagura:
AfghanEASTERN

Where are you from? Afonjaistan or Arewaistan?

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Four Police Officers At A Checkpoint In Enugu (Video) by IbeTobo9(m): 11:43am On Feb 13, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Ok.. grin
I am Ijaw not nizooria
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Four Police Officers At A Checkpoint In Enugu (Video) by OBALOLA55(m): 11:44am On Feb 13, 2022
Rugaria:

EGBA I.E ABEOKUTA

YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN grin

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Four Police Officers At A Checkpoint In Enugu (Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:44am On Feb 13, 2022
IbeTobo9:
I am Ijaw not nizooria
Ok.. grin
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Four Police Officers At A Checkpoint In Enugu (Video) by Armaggedon: 11:45am On Feb 13, 2022
PENNYSWAP:
[b] they police are 9 in number, 6 died at the spot while 2 sustained critical injuries.

Forest guard commander( the amakoten kind of outfit) Learnt he goes out every Monday morning telling people that Unknown gun men are afraid of him , that he wants to get the hide out location of unknown gun men...
Well they paid him a visit yesterday by 7pm and messed him and his grown son up with bullets

Now look at my anger , 6 police died around 4pm in that city, and the Forest guard commander murdered around 7pm same day, these two locations not far from each other , like 10mins drive between the two locations and security were unable to apprehend any culprit...

The whole road was deserted by security operatives , Thank God for gallant Army men , Army no dey fear shit I swear

Police was unable to recover the dead bodies of their men even with a police armored tank ..

It was when army came just one hilux of army dey drove angrily to the spot , secured the place before signaling police to approach.

Like 60+ Police men with AK 47 and an armored tank , we’re afraid to go recover dead. Odors but just a single army hilux number 5 army personnel went there first ....

Army officer sighted
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Four Police Officers At A Checkpoint In Enugu (Video) by Rugaria: 11:51am On Feb 13, 2022
PENNYSWAP:

That's a fact about Nigerias Army. Like them or hate them, you can't deny their ruthlessness and fierce fighting capabilities too. I said it in a different thread that if The Nigerian army goes down for a week, Nigeria will be no more. They're the ones holding this country together. Forget the ineffective, bribe collecting police, full of corrupt and badly trained officers with their exploding tommies. They're alarmingly unprepared.. The Nigerian Army holds this country together for good and for bad. That's why the present situation of the Army where they're spread thin should worry those who love Nigeria..

The way the police barracks were all raided with ease during the endsars riots should tell you that the police is nothing but a sitting duck.. Yet, it was the military regimes in this country that set the template for the maltreatment of the police by making sure they are badly equipped. They only have their AK 47 riffles and old school armoured personnel carriers... Police elsewhere come with more sophisticated weapons and training...The army did this then to ensure that the police will neve mount any serious opposition during military coups and all that..
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Four Police Officers At A Checkpoint In Enugu (Video) by ThinkSmarter: 11:57am On Feb 13, 2022
It is very ungallantry for team of 9 trained policemen to be gunned down by untrained civilians.
How much does it cost to procure combat gears, especially bullet proof vests for combant police.
Please, police should dismantle illegal checkpoints.
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Four Police Officers At A Checkpoint In Enugu (Video) by toofit007: 12:09pm On Feb 13, 2022
Hisbah21:
Biafran thugs kill scores of policemen,thats the real headline..and now if the police kill them,they will call it oppression and injustice..

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Four Police Officers At A Checkpoint In Enugu (Video) by Jostoman: 12:12pm On Feb 13, 2022
It is When election is coming up in any of the state in southeast that you will get to hear their Unknown GUNMEN nonsense anyway they use the same tactics in anambra and they fail and they will still fail in enugu local government election that is coming up.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Four Police Officers At A Checkpoint In Enugu (Video) by DozieMartin: 12:25pm On Feb 13, 2022
What will it cost Nigeria to let Nigeria be?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Four Police Officers At A Checkpoint In Enugu (Video) by MosheDayan: 12:31pm On Feb 13, 2022
Hisbah21:
but the police have been killing them from time immemorial. so are you saying the biafran thugs don't have families too?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Four Police Officers At A Checkpoint In Enugu (Video) by dialfa: 12:35pm On Feb 13, 2022
Why are they mounting checkpoints in the east? Harrassing innocent people?

Are we at war?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Four Police Officers At A Checkpoint In Enugu (Video) by Gbagura: 12:38pm On Feb 13, 2022
Rugaria:

Not as smooth as AfghanEASTERN. Same intonation grin

1 Like

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Four Police Officers At A Checkpoint In Enugu (Video) by Gbagura: 12:39pm On Feb 13, 2022
OBALOLA55:
SAYS A SKULLARSHIP STUDENT (IN VIEW)

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Four Police Officers At A Checkpoint In Enugu (Video) by OBALOLA55(m): 12:42pm On Feb 13, 2022
[quote author=Gbagura post=110191452][/quote]NA OFA YOU DEY SEND GIVE ME WON FE KU SHA grin
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Four Police Officers At A Checkpoint In Enugu (Video) by Gbagura: 12:48pm On Feb 13, 2022
OBALOLA55:
NA OFA YOU DEY SEND GIVE ME WON FE KU SHA grin

Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Four Police Officers At A Checkpoint In Enugu (Video) by Brimstone77: 12:51pm On Feb 13, 2022

The match between unknown gun men and police,so far the score is

UNKNOWN GUN MEN 7-0 POLICE

They played 3-0 on Friday and on Saturday they played 4-0 all in the favour of unknown gun men..

Hmmmm...this is getting serious,when will the police equalize this score ni?

Well they should just face them selves and don't involve the innocent civilians in their madness..

2 group of mad people with AK-47..let them sort them selves out..

Udele have you seen this?
Re: Unknown Gunmen Kill Four Police Officers At A Checkpoint In Enugu (Video) by PENNYSWAP: 1:04pm On Feb 13, 2022
Armaggedon:
Army officer sighted

I am not army Oooooo...

Hmmmmmmmmm I saw first hand what happened, men even drove pass us earlier, a white hilux and 2 sienna ... at some point on the trip we noticed these cars speeding and passed us. Couple of minutes later getting close to police check point we heard heavy gun shoots , like heavy gun shoots .. we were see the check point from afar before the gun shoots started and we all ran into bushes cuz of the bullet rain

What brought us back was a baby left in the bus when the mother ran , some men and the bus driver summoned courage to go back to where the bus was parked , we came back to the road come see cars parked with no passenger , both private cars and commercial cars...

I saw every thing .. we later used a short cut to avoid the check point... but when we came back to the major road , we saw police afar , they even though we were Unknown gun men.

Cuz no cars was coming forth it was like 8 buses that came together to try and leave that place ..

Police saw us and started shooting in the air.
All the buses parked again ..

The military hilux drove very fast to where we parked, and passed us with heavy speed heading to the very spot that the dead police was laying in the pool of their blood ...

It was when the hilux reached that place that the hilux turned and faced back beeping the hilux head lamp, it was that hilux beeping , as in flashing light and offing , flashing head lamp and offing it that the police started coming down with leg and very slow Ooooooo....

Police on foot was in front while armored tank was behind lol... imagine .

Police came to where we all parked and started looking into our bus like say we resemble Unknown gun men .

Na the army even stopped police from shooting at us when we were approaching them.

Honestly in the midst of the fear , these young army men were heading speedily to the hot zone .... haaaaaaaa I feared for them Oooooo cuz I know they must obey the last other even when you don’t want to go. Just 5 army but police reach 60 with tank and they were afraid to recover dead bodies of their men

(1) (Reply)

2023:It Will Be Injustice, Betrayal To Nigerians If I Refuse To Contest―osinbajo / Without Zoning, Nobody From The South Can Ever Be President Again / APC Knows That OBI Will Win, So now they Plotting On How To Rigg 2023 Election.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.