Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,200 members, 7,839,090 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Japa: Don't Insult Nigeria If You Fall Under These Kind Of People (opinion) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Japa: Don't Insult Nigeria If You Fall Under These Kind Of People (opinion) (54529 Views)

Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k / You Have Not Truly JAPA If You Fall Under The Following Category Of Nigerians! / Why Don't We Have These Kind Of Streets In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Japa: Don't Insult Nigeria If You Fall Under These Kind Of People (opinion) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 3:47am On Feb 14, 2022
ednut1:
Some people abroad be like i have never benefited anything from Nigeria. But you be nurse or doctor in uk or usa where your colleage have huge student loans but you spent less than 120k in 4 years or 7 years as tution. Other professionals who attended public university inclusive
grin grin grin
What else do you want them to do?

U want them to enter the streets moving with their files and tools (doctor white coat/stethoscope, lawyer wig/gown, engineer helmet/tool box) up and down under hot sun looking for nonexistent jobs that have already been taken by those with golden & diamond spoon (aka pikin of corrupted politician)?

I know you will respond with: "ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country."

Even if u want to do something good, will this country allow you?

4 Likes

Re: Japa: Don't Insult Nigeria If You Fall Under These Kind Of People (opinion) by bluefilm: 4:52am On Feb 14, 2022
LesbianBoy:
So everywhere you look these days, almost all the young people want to relocate a.k.a japa. What I find hilarious is the reason they always claim made them decide to japa but some of us can see through the crap they say! As far as I am concerned, what they lowkey plan to do when you get there is same as what these our politicians are doing in Nigeria.

Yes! If you fall under these set of people, you have NO RIGHT to insult Nigeria because you o, buhari o and other politicians NO DIFFERENCE!!!

Over staying your visit visa: Believe it or not many of the people who make noise about japa, plan to use this illegal means to stay there. They are ones that are so quick to run to Twitter to talk down on Nigeria. They do these things yet they insult Nigeria politicians for doing illegal things. No be juju be that angry

Planning to marry your ancestor for papers: you are toying with people's feeling because of your selfish gain. Just like how politicians do. They are currently toying with the people's feeling because election is coming soon. As far as I am concerned I don't SEE any difference o!

Anyway, If you want to japa, japa......but my own is, just resist the urge to shalaye when you know your intention is part of the above things I mentioned tongue tongue tongue tongue

You tried to make some sense.

But you failed.

1 Like

Re: Japa: Don't Insult Nigeria If You Fall Under These Kind Of People (opinion) by moshino(m): 4:55am On Feb 14, 2022
Naugotaya2:
I am an upcoming YouTuber .. Please check out my channel..
this particular video is about the funniest sport fails.. ��
One nigga hit his balls by accident..
Another one sacrificed his balls on purpose ��
Bro.. Just watch the video

BROO WTF!! �� | Top 25 Funny Sport Fails | JayJay YT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiOXXzsdMjQ

Which one of them is original content created by you?
Re: Japa: Don't Insult Nigeria If You Fall Under These Kind Of People (opinion) by jieta: 5:59am On Feb 14, 2022
Naugotaya2:
I am an upcoming YouTuber .. Please check out my channel..
this particular video is about the funniest sport fails.. ��
One nigga hit his balls by accident..
Another one sacrificed his balls on purpose ��
Bro.. Just watch the video

BROO WTF!! �� | Top 25 Funny Sport Fails | JayJay YT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiOXXzsdMjQ
It's this how there do it on YouTube, why don't you look for your own work like TOP FIVE FUNNY SPORT FAILS than editing another person word if person do it to you how would you feel.

Search deep into the internet you will get good videos then edit them. And share for your few audience is much better than this.
Re: Japa: Don't Insult Nigeria If You Fall Under These Kind Of People (opinion) by Upright2020: 6:24am On Feb 14, 2022
It's really not the citizens fault if they want to run away from the country.

The country is bleeding & our live is not secure here

1 Like

Re: Japa: Don't Insult Nigeria If You Fall Under These Kind Of People (opinion) by naija4life247: 6:26am On Feb 14, 2022
WaywardSon:

Thought you were gonna mention valid points, nothing you said made sense,

Are you a regime supporter?
Abeg comot road, if people wanna leave, let them leave.

Any Nigerian with a good work ethic will definitely do well for himself abroad

What's here? Besides terrorism, low wages. ASUU strike, skull miners, adulterated fuel, collapsing buildings, sexual perverts, and bigots.

Stop hating and mind your business

I like those odds. If you get mind use road travel at night in Nigeria, or better still allow your sister to travel alone by road with night bus. No need for long arguments

You're trying so hard to miss the point that's why you're gasping at straws to save your unnecessary logic. Your post doesn't make sense Op

You forget to mention your brothers that are into drugs trafficking, human trafficking, fake drugs manufacturing, baby factory, kidnapping and prostituting.
Re: Japa: Don't Insult Nigeria If You Fall Under These Kind Of People (opinion) by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 6:34am On Feb 14, 2022
Beatoa:
I must Japa this year by Gods grace
amen and me too, though I no get 2k for acc but God go run am.,
Re: Japa: Don't Insult Nigeria If You Fall Under These Kind Of People (opinion) by mediainc: 6:59am On Feb 14, 2022
People have been traveling since 1800 to America, UK and Europe... I wonder why impoverished idiots will be announcing they got visa, no one needs that shit, people travel everyday fool. People travel out and back everyday, but a poor desperate idiot will start abusing his country because he is traveling... nothing new in traveling, no big deal. It only shows nairaland is filled with desperate poor people.

2 Likes

Re: Japa: Don't Insult Nigeria If You Fall Under These Kind Of People (opinion) by kabukabu50(m): 7:14am On Feb 14, 2022
osazsky:
all these u mentioned are nothing compared to what america is facing as a result of lack of gun control

This comment makes you look really dumb.

You are comparing gun control in America to corruption,kidnapping,killings,and terrorism.

Are you ok?

2 Likes

Re: Japa: Don't Insult Nigeria If You Fall Under These Kind Of People (opinion) by kabukabu50(m): 7:15am On Feb 14, 2022
osazsky:
all these u mentioned are nothing compared to what america is facing as a result of lack of gun control

You are comparing gun control in America to corruption,kidnapping,and terrorism.

Are you ok?

2 Likes

Re: Japa: Don't Insult Nigeria If You Fall Under These Kind Of People (opinion) by kabukabu50(m): 7:15am On Feb 14, 2022
osazsky:

You are comparing gun control in America to corruption,kidnapping,

Are you ok?

2 Likes

Re: Japa: Don't Insult Nigeria If You Fall Under These Kind Of People (opinion) by 8stargeneral: 7:44am On Feb 14, 2022
Dis op na APC man
Re: Japa: Don't Insult Nigeria If You Fall Under These Kind Of People (opinion) by Ifesinachi22(m): 7:52am On Feb 14, 2022
Dailymice:
First of all, let me say your moniker "lesbianboy" is irresponsible and childish.

Secondly, you cannot make the same mistakes our parents made in the 70s and 80s where they thought Nigeria would get better and hence didn't travel out on time to a better life abroad. My dad is regretting why he didn't listen to the advise of his friend back then who told him to move to the US when he had the chance. Now, getting US visa be like going to heaven grin grin grin

Of course, most people I know in the US are buying up houses here and doing well. Let no one deceive you, life abroad is not easy, but they have job security and a better life than most Nigerians claim they have. Remember $2000 is 1m.

I kid you not, check out most of our politicians and business men who are doing well in the country today, most of them have foreign background as their parents travelled out back in the days and secured a path for their kids to follow

I advise that if you have money, seek the Canadian route and secure a PR for yourself and family so that if buhari decides to burn the country, you can have a second option. Your kids should have dual or triple citizenship.. our politicians all have more than one citizenship, a word is enough for the wise.

If you're young and have money, better start searching for abroad routes.....

My 2 cents.

Meanwhile check out this view from Iowa. US

Good morning and happy Val bro.

Please I have some questions.

1. Which is the easier country to emigrate to between Canada and UK?
I know US is the hardest country to emigrate to as a Nigerian.

2. Which route is the easiest and cheapest to emigrate to any of these countries?

3. In your opinion, which country do you think is the best between Canada and UK? Taking into consideration all indices that makes a country worth living.

Expects to hear from you..
Thanks and God bless..
Re: Japa: Don't Insult Nigeria If You Fall Under These Kind Of People (opinion) by psalmylee(m): 7:56am On Feb 14, 2022
So , what is your point exactly
Re: Japa: Don't Insult Nigeria If You Fall Under These Kind Of People (opinion) by minasu190: 8:17am On Feb 14, 2022
HellVictorinho3:

It's not like everyone anywhere in the world has exactly the same limits!

... I think comparing America to Nigeria is a waste of your existence!!

Japa doesn't change what I know!!!

To get several citizenships doesn't mean to leave Nigeria forever....but if you have to stay away forever or choose to stay away forever,does it mean your fortune is greater than that of those going all over the world including Nigeria.......??

That doesnt change the fact, Nigeria is lacking behind in every aspects,e.g insecurity,unemployment,education,corruption etc..the basic social amenties is not where to be found.Come to Ghana and see how its government do it, though they have their flaws too but it way far better than nigeria, bro if u have the priviledge to japa, dont lose it!

Re: Japa: Don't Insult Nigeria If You Fall Under These Kind Of People (opinion) by Goldbw122(m): 8:17am On Feb 14, 2022
Dailymice:
First of all, let me say your moniker "lesbianboy" is irresponsible and childish.

Secondly, you cannot make the same mistakes our parents made in the 70s and 80s where they thought Nigeria would get better and hence didn't travel out on time to a better life abroad. My dad is regretting why he didn't listen to the advise of his friend back then who told him to move to the US when he had the chance. Now, getting US visa be like going to heaven grin grin grin

Of course, most people I know in the US are buying up houses here and doing well. Let no one deceive you, life abroad is not easy, but they have job security and a better life than most Nigerians claim they have. Remember $2000 is 1m.

I kid you not, check out most of our politicians and business men who are doing well in the country today, most of them have foreign background as their parents travelled out back in the days and secured a path for their kids to follow

I advise that if you have money, seek the Canadian route and secure a PR for yourself and family so that if buhari decides to burn the country, you can have a second option. Your kids should have dual or triple citizenship.. our politicians all have more than one citizenship, a word is enough for the wise.

If you're young and have money, better start searching for abroad routes.....

My 2 cents.

Meanwhile check out this view from Iowa. US
So beautiful
Re: Japa: Don't Insult Nigeria If You Fall Under These Kind Of People (opinion) by ensamy(m): 8:20am On Feb 14, 2022
Even the number one citizen has been japaing in and out without any good reason. Today he may still japa some where, the no. One ajala the traveler.
Re: Japa: Don't Insult Nigeria If You Fall Under These Kind Of People (opinion) by olisaEze(m): 8:42am On Feb 14, 2022
I remember when Onyeka Onwuenu featured Enebeli Enebeluwa in a song in the late 80s "Andrew no check out o Nigeria go survive". Andrew did not checkout again, and Andrew died after suffering for years from an eye injury perpetrated by an irate customer who jumped the queue in a filling station during one of those days of fuel scarcity in the country. Be there waiting for legal migration, I just hope ur story won’t end like our Andrew that was convinced not to checkout till he lost his life! undecided

1 Like

Re: Japa: Don't Insult Nigeria If You Fall Under These Kind Of People (opinion) by phemmyfour: 8:44am On Feb 14, 2022
LesbianBoy:

These are the issues especially the bolded.

I repeat, if you plan on japaing illegally (even when there are so many legal ways to do so), then you no get right to blame our politicians......periodt!

As you dey talk "This country don spoil our politicians na him spoil am" also tell your hypocritical self that "omo, me sef follow spoil am o" tongue tongue tongue tongue
If the Country is fixed, the pressure to Japa won't be there. You have no right to blame your children for failing an exam if you as a parent didn't provide him with necessary study pack

1 Like

Re: Japa: Don't Insult Nigeria If You Fall Under These Kind Of People (opinion) by ProphetJeroboam: 9:09am On Feb 14, 2022
80% of the people on this thread will not still step out of Nigeria in their entire lifetime. Funny reality. That japa mentality is just to give themselves hope.
Re: Japa: Don't Insult Nigeria If You Fall Under These Kind Of People (opinion) by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 14, 2022
LesbianBoy:
So everywhere you look these days, almost all the young people want to relocate a.k.a japa. What I find hilarious is the reason they always claim made them decide to japa but some of us can see through the crap they say! As far as I am concerned, what they lowkey plan to do when you get there is same as what these our politicians are doing in Nigeria.

Yes! If you fall under these set of people, you have NO RIGHT to insult Nigeria because you o, buhari o and other politicians NO DIFFERENCE!!!

Over staying your visit visa: Believe it or not many of the people who make noise about japa, plan to use this illegal means to stay there. They are ones that are so quick to run to Twitter to talk down on Nigeria. They do these things yet they insult Nigeria politicians for doing illegal things. No be juju be that angry

Planning to marry your ancestor for papers: you are toying with people's feeling because of your selfish gain. Just like how politicians do. They are currently toying with the people's feeling because election is coming soon. As far as I am concerned I don't any difference o!

Anyway, If you want to japa, japa......but my own is, just resist the urge to shalaye when you know your intention is part of the above things I mentioned tongue tongue tongue tongue
This rubbish makes no forking sense. undecided
Re: Japa: Don't Insult Nigeria If You Fall Under These Kind Of People (opinion) by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 14, 2022
bluefilm:

You tried to make some sense.

But you failed.
I tried reading that rubbish but made my head hurt, absolute nonesense! he wrote up there.
Re: Japa: Don't Insult Nigeria If You Fall Under These Kind Of People (opinion) by mediainc: 9:37am On Feb 14, 2022
kabukabu50:

You are comparing gun control in America to corruption,kidnapping,killings,and terrorism.

Are you ok?
America is not heaven, those under minimum wage are still complaining bitterly...if a lazy unskilled man goes there, you will still be poor...and if you earn minimum wage there, you will still be at the bottom of the food chain, with only enough to eat, pay bills and rent...it's all about the individual, if you are weak you are weak.
Re: Japa: Don't Insult Nigeria If You Fall Under These Kind Of People (opinion) by Exceed15: 10:44am On Feb 14, 2022
Albert0011:
Free Visa to Ukraine grin
DM if u re interested grin

SCAM
Re: Japa: Don't Insult Nigeria If You Fall Under These Kind Of People (opinion) by Nobody: 11:16am On Feb 14, 2022
OP is high on Nyaope and Mpuri mpum.

u have n[b]o Right to advice anybody on there choice.
[/b]
if u like DIE here it none of our business.

ur parent keep muming u that u are the leader of tomorrow abi
Re: Japa: Don't Insult Nigeria If You Fall Under These Kind Of People (opinion) by kkins25(m): 11:21am On Feb 14, 2022
Ojady:

Rubbish it sounds and is to one of the oppressed Nigerians who want to japa just because others are doing so, and have no clue or plan about where they are japaing to.

As for: " the most educated..." you refer to, an EMPHATIC, YES I AM ONE OF THEM! When you meet a Nigerian who has paid countlessly for the atrocities, committed by unscrupulous Nigerians out here, (including those in Government) you decide, to go EQUALIZER on ANY NIGERIAN who decides to go against established rules. Circa 2010, I was pro-Nigerian masses, ignorantly blaming the politicians and Government for everything wrong with Nigeria. FFWD to 2018 to date, many Nigerians here are simply put, crooked, uncultured, disrespectful and again, UNCARING of the country they have come into.

As per "...learn to love your own" do you mean condone, cover or promote bad behaviour and let innocent people suffer for the mindless behaviour of those before them? How many Nigerians have you loved? If you re based in the diaspora, how many Nigerians, have you accommodated in your house, how many have you helped come abroad and stood as a guarantor for, only for them to ruin your reputation, how many have you loved to send you common leather sandal or email to encourage you when you suffer covert discriminaton out here...If you have not Japa'd (sic) yet, YOU WILL GET HERE and then, you will get to practice your "learn to love your own" philosophy and if you have, you just observe most Nigerians you come across, they really cannot hide what and who they are. Or are you one of them? �

As for " the white man doesnt care...", my dear, the white man only cares about his country, his comfort, his convenience and greed, anyone who is not a threat to that, the white man is cool with.

You sound just like one of the illiterate "tro-tro" driver, i conversed with i Ghana when i first got in.

According to him, Ghana was a good place until Nigerians flooded it.

South Africans think same, im sure alot of other countries would say same.

So, wat made you loose faith, im curious?
Re: Japa: Don't Insult Nigeria If You Fall Under These Kind Of People (opinion) by Gireiboy(m): 11:56am On Feb 14, 2022
WaywardSon:

Thought you were gonna mention valid points, nothing you said made sense,

Are you a regime supporter?
Abeg comot road, if people wanna leave, let them leave.

Any Nigerian with a good work ethic will definitely do well for himself abroad

What's here? Besides terrorism, low wages. ASUU strike, skull miners, adulterated fuel, collapsing buildings, sexual perverts, and bigots.

Stop hating and mind your business

I like those odds. If you get mind use road travel at night in Nigeria, or better still allow your sister to travel alone by road with night bus. No need for long arguments

You're trying so hard to miss the point that's why you're gasping at straws to save your unnecessary logic. Your post doesn't make sense Op
Wait a minute! dude, how the hell does someone telling you not to overstay your visa sound illogical?what is wrong with you guys?

1 Like

Re: Japa: Don't Insult Nigeria If You Fall Under These Kind Of People (opinion) by ChrisGerry(m): 12:43pm On Feb 14, 2022
If I see any small chance to comot
I go do am ASAP
But wanna leave to a European country
Study pharmacy
And Work till I get a permanent residence
I no too North America side
Europe too sweet
Re: Japa: Don't Insult Nigeria If You Fall Under These Kind Of People (opinion) by kulzinnyjo(f): 12:43pm On Feb 14, 2022
Wow you hit the nail on the head!! So apt!!! . So sad with our attitudes, especially when get abroad it's really sad how we have no regard and Manners to our guests and neighbors. We ruin the countries we emigrate to, when we have worked hard to get here. Instead of us to lift ourselves higher and also help the communities we now call our new home. But we try to play smart to cheat them and sadly our own selfs and people. There are many Nigerians who has helped thier fellow countryman with reference, guarantor for accommodation and job opportunities just for us to default on payments and be lousy with those opportunities. Then ruining the Nigerians reputation that helped us. I used to be like you to, but I realized it's the Nigerians that are the problem of our country. Most of my Nigerian friends here in the UK and diaspora have this sad attitude, like *oh I want to go back to Nigeria to enter politics so I can make money and enrich myself and family * With the belief that *that's naija, it's the system, you can't change or beat them so make i go chop my own* instead of thinking and planning on how to give back to our communities and empower them but no it's the same thing that the complain about the politicians because we like to hustle and play smart with people who are honest and kind to us...most of us don't want to sacrifice for anything, we don't want to demand for change and justice in our own countries but rather we ruin other people's homes and countries and think we are sharp. Then we run to church to pray for miracle we aren't worthy of with our attitudes and sow where we didn't Reap. God help us!!!

Ojady:

Rubbish it sounds and is to one of the oppressed Nigerians who want to japa just because others are doing so, and have no clue or plan about where they are japaing to.

As for: " the most educated..." you refer to, an EMPHATIC, YES I AM ONE OF THEM! When you meet a Nigerian who has paid countlessly for the atrocities, committed by unscrupulous Nigerians out here, (including those in Government) you decide, to go EQUALIZER on ANY NIGERIAN who decides to go against established rules. Circa 2010, I was pro-Nigerian masses, ignorantly blaming the politicians and Government for everything wrong with Nigeria. FFWD to 2018 to date, many Nigerians here are simply put, crooked, uncultured, disrespectful and again, UNCARING of the country they have come into.

As per "...learn to love your own" do you mean condone, cover or promote bad behaviour and let innocent people suffer for the mindless behaviour of those before them? How many Nigerians have you loved? If you re based in the diaspora, how many Nigerians, have you accommodated in your house, how many have you helped come abroad and stood as a guarantor for, only for them to ruin your reputation, how many have you loved to send you common leather sandal or email to encourage you when you suffer covert discriminaton out here...If you have not Japa'd (sic) yet, YOU WILL GET HERE and then, you will get to practice your "learn to love your own" philosophy and if you have, you just observe most Nigerians you come across, they really cannot hide what and who they are. Or are you one of them? �

As for " the white man doesnt care...", my dear, the white man only cares about his country, his comfort, his convenience and greed, anyone who is not a threat to that, the white man is cool with.

2 Likes

Re: Japa: Don't Insult Nigeria If You Fall Under These Kind Of People (opinion) by ChrisGerry(m): 12:45pm On Feb 14, 2022
mediainc:

America is not heaven, those under minimum wage are still complaining bitterly...if a lazy unskilled man goes there, you will still be poor...and if you earn minimum wage there, you will still be at the bottom of the food chain, with only enough to eat, pay bills and rent...it's all about the individual, if you are weak you are weak.
Exactly bro
I no too like American living
Prefered staying in Germany or Finland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Japa: Don't Insult Nigeria If You Fall Under These Kind Of People (opinion) by mediainc: 12:46pm On Feb 14, 2022
ChrisGerry:

Exactly bro
I no too like American living
Prefered staying in Germany or Finland
Ain't no fun being at the bottom of the food chain in America, unless you wise up, or do something else, you go work till you die...you won't even enjoy your life.
Re: Japa: Don't Insult Nigeria If You Fall Under These Kind Of People (opinion) by ChrisGerry(m): 12:51pm On Feb 14, 2022
mediainc:

Ain't no fun being at the bottom of the food chain in America, unless you wise up, or do something else, you go work till you die...you won't even enjoy your life.
If u got a better profession like Pharmacist or dentistry
Or even a Banker

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Helicopter Crashes Into A Building In Ikeja, Lagos / My German Fiancee Is Coming To Nigeria In 4 Weeks Time / Truck Crashes Into A Shop At Ojodu, Lagos After Brake Failure This Evening (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.