Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Japa: Don't Insult Nigeria If You Fall Under These Kind Of People (opinion) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Japa: Don't Insult Nigeria If You Fall Under These Kind Of People (opinion) (54508 Views)

Abroad Guys: Would You Relocate Back To Nigeria If Given $40k / You Have Not Truly JAPA If You Fall Under The Following Category Of Nigerians! / Why Don't We Have These Kind Of Streets In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Japa: Don't Insult Nigeria If You Fall Under These Kind Of People (opinion) by LesbianBoy(m): 1:42pm On Feb 13, 2022
So everywhere you look these days, almost all the young people want to relocate a.k.a japa. What I find hilarious is the reason they always claim made them decide to japa but some of us can see through the crap they say! As far as I am concerned, what they lowkey plan to do when you get there is same as what these our politicians are doing in Nigeria.

Yes! If you fall under these set of people, you have NO RIGHT to insult Nigeria because you o, buhari o and other politicians NO DIFFERENCE!!!

Over staying your visit visa: Believe it or not many of the people who make noise about japa, plan to use this illegal means to stay there. They are ones that are so quick to run to Twitter to talk down on Nigeria. They do these things yet they insult Nigeria politicians for doing illegal things. No be juju be that angry

Planning to marry your ancestor for papers: you are toying with people's feeling because of your selfish gain. Just like how politicians do. They are currently toying with the people's feeling because election is coming soon. As far as I am concerned I don't any difference o!

Anyway, If you want to japa, japa......but my own is, just resist the urge to shalaye when you know your intention is part of the above things I mentioned tongue tongue tongue tongue

91 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Japa: Don't Insult Nigeria If You Fall Under These Kind Of People (opinion) by LesbianBoy(m): 1:42pm On Feb 13, 2022
WaywardSon:

Thought you were gonna mention valid points, nothing you said made sense,

Are you a regime supporter?
Abeg comot road, if people wanna leave, let them leave.

Any Nigerian with a good work ethic will definitely do well for himself abroad

What's here? Besides terrorism, low wages. ASUU strike, skull miners, adulterated fuel, collapsing buildings, sexual perverts, and bigots.

Stop hating and mind your business

These are the issues especially the bolded.

I repeat, if you plan on japaing illegally (even when there are so many legal ways to do so), then you no get right to blame our politicians......periodt!

As you dey talk "This country don spoil our politicians na him spoil am" also tell your hypocritical self that "omo, me sef follow spoil am o" tongue tongue tongue tongue

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Japa: Don't Insult Nigeria If You Fall Under These Kind Of People (opinion) by Dailymice: 9:32pm On Feb 13, 2022
First of all, let me say your moniker "lesbianboy" is irresponsible and childish.

Secondly, you cannot make the same mistakes our parents made in the 70s and 80s where they thought Nigeria would get better and hence didn't travel out on time to a better life abroad. My dad is regretting why he didn't listen to the advise of his friend back then who told him to move to the US when he had the chance. Now, getting US visa be like going to heaven grin grin grin

Of course, most people I know in the US are buying up houses here and doing well. Let no one deceive you, life abroad is not easy, but they have job security and a better life than most Nigerians claim they have. Remember $2000 is 1m.

I kid you not, check out most of our politicians and business men who are doing well in the country today, most of them have foreign background as their parents travelled out back in the days and secured a path for their kids to follow

I advise that if you have money, seek the Canadian route and secure a PR for yourself and family so that if buhari decides to burn the country, you can have a second option. Your kids should have dual or triple citizenship.. our politicians all have more than one citizenship, a word is enough for the wise.

If you're young and have money, better start searching for abroad routes.....

My 2 cents.

Meanwhile check out this view from Iowa. US

357 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Japa: Don't Insult Nigeria If You Fall Under These Kind Of People (opinion) by RisenJoe(m): 9:32pm On Feb 13, 2022
How many people have you employed in your family or village that gave you the moral ground to advice people that want to japa?

They are currently toying with the people's feeling because election is coming soon. As far as I am concerned I don't any difference o!

From your moniker and the highlighted sentence and the way the mods rushed to move this thread to fp, it's clear that this is s sponsored post.

73 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Japa: Don't Insult Nigeria If You Fall Under These Kind Of People (opinion) by Akinsete19(m): 9:32pm On Feb 13, 2022
I swear

Japa-ing have cast

1 Like

Re: Japa: Don't Insult Nigeria If You Fall Under These Kind Of People (opinion) by Dailymice: 9:33pm On Feb 13, 2022
Re: Japa: Don't Insult Nigeria If You Fall Under These Kind Of People (opinion) by Damidave1124(m): 9:33pm On Feb 13, 2022
Lol... To 'japa' I legally is the goal bro. The second point though, if the opportunity present itself wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japa: Don't Insult Nigeria If You Fall Under These Kind Of People (opinion) by timwudz(m): 9:33pm On Feb 13, 2022
Leemao
Re: Japa: Don't Insult Nigeria If You Fall Under These Kind Of People (opinion) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 13, 2022
g

1 Like

Re: Japa: Don't Insult Nigeria If You Fall Under These Kind Of People (opinion) by mrdharkchild(m): 9:33pm On Feb 13, 2022
Baba, anyway na way.
Last last if u get visa u don japa

12 Likes

Re: Japa: Don't Insult Nigeria If You Fall Under These Kind Of People (opinion) by Albert0011(m): 9:33pm On Feb 13, 2022
Free Visa to Ukraine grin
DM if u re interested grin

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japa: Don't Insult Nigeria If You Fall Under These Kind Of People (opinion) by slawormiir: 9:33pm On Feb 13, 2022
Damnnn niggarrrr
Normal

Na hypocrite full Nigeria

But anyway sha....me must still japa
Especially if Nigerians nor get sense to vote against tinubu
Anything make tinubu win....I go just pick my passport....run far away from Nigeria

98 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Japa: Don't Insult Nigeria If You Fall Under These Kind Of People (opinion) by Godada(m): 9:33pm On Feb 13, 2022
Re: Japa: Don't Insult Nigeria If You Fall Under These Kind Of People (opinion) by PaedophileProph: 9:33pm On Feb 13, 2022
Ment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Japa: Don't Insult Nigeria If You Fall Under These Kind Of People (opinion) by WaywardSon(m): 9:33pm On Feb 13, 2022
LesbianBoy:
So everywhere you look these days, almost all the young people want to relocate a.k.a japa. What I find hilarious is the reason they always claim made them decide to japa but some of us can see through the crap they say! As far as I am concerned, what they lowkey plan to do when you get there is same as what these our politicians are doing in Nigeria.

Yes! If you fall under these set of people, you have NO RIGHT to insult Nigeria because you o, buhari o and other politicians NO DIFFERENCE!!!

Over staying your visit visa: Believe it or not many of the people who make noise about japa, plan to use this illegal means to stay there. They are ones that are so quick to run to Twitter to talk down on Nigeria. They do these things yet they insult Nigeria politicians for doing illegal things. No be juju be that angry

Planning to marry your ancestor for papers: you are toying with people's feeling because of your selfish gain. Just like how politicians do. They are currently toying with the people's feeling because election is coming soon. As far as I am concerned I don't any difference o!

Anyway, If you want to japa, japa......but my own is, just resist the urge to shalaye when you know your intention is part of the above things I mentioned tongue tongue tongue tongue

Thought you were gonna mention valid points, nothing you said made sense,

Are you a regime supporter?
Abeg comot road, if people wanna leave, let them leave.

Any Nigerian with a good work ethic will definitely do well for himself abroad

What's here? Besides terrorism, low wages. ASUU strike, skull miners, adulterated fuel, collapsing buildings, sexual perverts, and bigots.

Stop hating and mind your business

osazsky:
all these u mentioned are nothing compared to what america is facing as a result of lack of gun control

I like those odds. If you get mind use road travel at night in Nigeria, or better still allow your sister to travel alone by road with night bus. No need for long arguments

LesbianBoy:

These are the issues especially the bolded.

I repeat, if you plan on japaing illegally (even when there are so many legal ways to do so), then you no get right to blame our politicians......periodt!

As you dey talk "This country don spoil" also tell your hypocritical self that "omo, me sef follow spoil am o" tongue tongue tongue tongue

You're trying so hard to miss the point that's why you're gasping at straws to save your unnecessary logic. Your post doesn't make sense Op

84 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Japa: Don't Insult Nigeria If You Fall Under These Kind Of People (opinion) by wewe1(m): 9:34pm On Feb 13, 2022
Uhumm!
Re: Japa: Don't Insult Nigeria If You Fall Under These Kind Of People (opinion) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Feb 13, 2022
Nigeria must be good, Nigeria no good but u go carry cocaine in India

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japa: Don't Insult Nigeria If You Fall Under These Kind Of People (opinion) by Beatoa: 9:34pm On Feb 13, 2022
I must Japa this year by Gods grace

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japa: Don't Insult Nigeria If You Fall Under These Kind Of People (opinion) by tempest01(m): 9:34pm On Feb 13, 2022
C
Re: Japa: Don't Insult Nigeria If You Fall Under These Kind Of People (opinion) by NwaNimo1(m): 9:34pm On Feb 13, 2022
Some people just want to protect their body organs and skull.

[img]https://media1./images/8449c89b2a5a67af4d98b99a8e403eee/tenor.gif?itemid=21379361[/img]

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japa: Don't Insult Nigeria If You Fall Under These Kind Of People (opinion) by Abbeyme: 9:34pm On Feb 13, 2022
Reading along
Re: Japa: Don't Insult Nigeria If You Fall Under These Kind Of People (opinion) by ollyboy009(m): 9:34pm On Feb 13, 2022
Always resist the urge to shalaye

2 Likes

Re: Japa: Don't Insult Nigeria If You Fall Under These Kind Of People (opinion) by WoundedLamb: 9:34pm On Feb 13, 2022
Lol... nice one.

You get into another country through illegal means and then come on Twitter to write epistles about corruption in Nigeria; who is deceiving who? Some say if Nigeria was any good, they wouldn't have to migrate illegally. I guess it's very easy to blame an entity called Nigeria for one's actions/decisions. I'm sure even politicians do that. It's basically all about opportunities.

But the painful one is when Africans come out here and still do those things they're running away from all in the name of being "smart". Some of them believe they're smarter than everyone else and would stop at nothing to game the system. Even little things like returning the book they borrowed from a book exchange box or dropping one before picking up another or properly arranging refuse into recyclables and garbage are issues. It's all about what they can take from the system; this set of people don't care how the system is sustained.

We just need to understand that Africa/Nigeria isn't just the geographical location (landmass) but the people as well. If there's a problem with Africa, it means there's a problem with the people (leaders and followers alike). God help us.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Japa: Don't Insult Nigeria If You Fall Under These Kind Of People (opinion) by agulion: 9:35pm On Feb 13, 2022
Is better to Japan than to be looking at Tinubu wet and dirty anus

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Japa: Don't Insult Nigeria If You Fall Under These Kind Of People (opinion) by IbrahimSkiba(f): 9:35pm On Feb 13, 2022
cool

1 Like

Re: Japa: Don't Insult Nigeria If You Fall Under These Kind Of People (opinion) by GOOOGLE504(m): 9:35pm On Feb 13, 2022
OP why not leave trash for LAWMA

14 Likes

Re: Japa: Don't Insult Nigeria If You Fall Under These Kind Of People (opinion) by Agricmoney(m): 9:36pm On Feb 13, 2022
Hmmm but no be everywhere person fit Japa to o make we no go Dey read another news again for here

Anyway, Agriculture is life.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Truck Crashes Into A Shop At Ojodu, Lagos After Brake Failure This Evening (Pic) / The Bus Terminal That Ambode Is Building At Agege (PHOTO) / Enugu And Lagos In The List Of 100 Resilience Cities In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.