Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

Which Player Should Win The African Footballer Of The Year 2022? - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Which Player Should Win The African Footballer Of The Year 2022? (43717 Views)

Saudi Arabia Football Revolution: Which Player's Move Surprised You The Most?? / Camavinga Or Ndidi: Which Player Should Manchester United Sign? / Mohamed Salah Named BBC African Footballer Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Player Should Win The African Footballer Of The Year 2022? by Kennyprince: 10:33am On Feb 14, 2022
I will vote mendy
Re: Which Player Should Win The African Footballer Of The Year 2022? by Deevynee: 10:43am On Feb 14, 2022
join the best football TV
for all football updates
news and transfer
highlights
football clips

https:///message/OU3AHZAJJKTUN1
Re: Which Player Should Win The African Footballer Of The Year 2022? by ORIAYO70(m): 10:49am On Feb 14, 2022
Great100000:
Edouard Mendy (Senegal)

2 Trophies in a Month and will add 3rd to it when we beat Liverpool blue and Black for Carabao Cup final.

So that mumu Chelsea go beat me
Dreamer
Re: Which Player Should Win The African Footballer Of The Year 2022? by naikeboy(m): 10:52am On Feb 14, 2022
Mendy all the way
Re: Which Player Should Win The African Footballer Of The Year 2022? by robosky02(m): 10:54am On Feb 14, 2022
Kennyprince:
I will vote mendy

Mendy is always in the right place at the right time

Imaging travelling days to the finals and playing the last game

Bloom he is a world club cup winner
Re: Which Player Should Win The African Footballer Of The Year 2022? by DEMARCO1: 11:03am On Feb 14, 2022
I'l go with Mendy..Well deserved..

God used Lampard to turn his story around..put him on a Global Spotlight added with his prolific goal keeping..

With his Currrent Laurels and Achievements..he deserves it above Salah and Mane..
Re: Which Player Should Win The African Footballer Of The Year 2022? by tarantino1: 11:29am On Feb 14, 2022
bolousadex:
None of these to me...If you pay attention to the non glamorous part of things, you will agree with me that Koulibaly (Senegal and Napoli) deserves it...He was Senegal Captain in Afcon, but he went unnoticed because he's a defender. And, he's arguably Napoli best player..when he's playing, no one is scoring. Npoli has the best defensive record in Europe this season, so far

Koulibaly dey ball oo.

Defenders are always overlooked
Re: Which Player Should Win The African Footballer Of The Year 2022? by rita25(f): 11:34am On Feb 14, 2022
MENDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Which Player Should Win The African Footballer Of The Year 2022? by passthem(m): 11:50am On Feb 14, 2022
I dont think there should be any debate for this.Obviously it's MENDY.
The only player who has been outstanding here is MENDY.
Having WON all major trophies in EUROPE AND AFRICA.
Re: Which Player Should Win The African Footballer Of The Year 2022? by caracas: 12:10pm On Feb 14, 2022
Winningbot:
It's obviously Mendy..he won same afcon as mane, and just won club world cup again..and in all this he has been outstanding
Pls just remove that useless club world cup as a criteria.....
You played palmeras n alhaly n you want to be African best? Oga it belongs to sadio mane or salah
Re: Which Player Should Win The African Footballer Of The Year 2022? by caracas: 12:13pm On Feb 14, 2022
passthem:
Mendy has not been outstanding this season
Winning trophies does not make him outstanding, he was only a participant....just like his other team mates....
You rate players based on individual performance n not necessarily trophies
Re: Which Player Should Win The African Footballer Of The Year 2022? by Winningbot: 12:53pm On Feb 14, 2022
caracas:

Pls just remove that useless club world cup as a criteria.....
You played palmeras n alhaly n you want to be African best? Oga it belongs to sadio mane or salah
its so bad being bitter about someone success. I'm sure if it was your club that won it you won't describe it as useless. mendy defeated african champios to win the club world cup and you think he shouldn't win african best.

okay what did salah and mane win to deserve it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Player Should Win The African Footballer Of The Year 2022? by robosky02(m): 12:54pm On Feb 14, 2022
passthem:

How did George Opong Weah won the ballondor?

He won European footballer of the year

And African footballer of the year

And they finally baptized him with the ballon for crown

Mendy has won every they should not only give him African footballer of the year but 2022 World Best

Re: Which Player Should Win The African Footballer Of The Year 2022? by Galaxydon1(m): 1:11pm On Feb 14, 2022
justjify:

Na type dey vote for Buhari when better candidates full ground.
lol
Re: Which Player Should Win The African Footballer Of The Year 2022? by Emperormartin(m): 1:45pm On Feb 14, 2022
Who’s the African best player 2021 pls
Re: Which Player Should Win The African Footballer Of The Year 2022? by Great100000: 1:46pm On Feb 14, 2022
austinelex:
fun fact CR7 has won more champions league and world best than Chelsea players combined pls i come in peace
Who is talking about CR7 here grin grin grin grin cheesy

Am a Chelsea Fan.

Am a Football Fan.

Am a Fan of CR7 & Leo also.

And this one you said that CR7 has won more champions league and world best than Chelsea players combined, remember Kovacic won it 4 times, Azpi won it 2 times and Werner won it 1 time.... So combined it together Sir. grin
Re: Which Player Should Win The African Footballer Of The Year 2022? by BluntTheApostle(m): 4:01pm On Feb 14, 2022
NoahHadNoArk:

What's his name please

Thomas N'Kono of Cameroon.

Won it in 1979.
Re: Which Player Should Win The African Footballer Of The Year 2022? by NoahHadNoArk: 8:42pm On Feb 14, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

Thomas N'Kono of Cameroon.

Won it in 1979.

I mean the current awards by Caf started in 1992
Re: Which Player Should Win The African Footballer Of The Year 2022? by KingDamzzy(m): 11:35pm On Feb 14, 2022
Any option apart from Mendy is null and void.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nike Drops Neymar After He Was Accused Of Forcing Mouthaction On A Nike Employee / AFCON 2022: La Liga Celebrate Nigeria In Pidgin English / Gabon Players Sleep At Gambia Airport - Aubameyang Fumes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.