Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,367 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

My Husband Is Sleeping With My Blood Sister What Shoul I Do? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Is Sleeping With My Blood Sister What Shoul I Do? (7390 Views)

Is It A Crime To Buy Pants/bra For My Blood Sister? / Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife / Help! My Newly-wedded Husband Is Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Is Sleeping With My Blood Sister What Shoul I Do? by Elsafema: 7:40pm On Jun 24, 2011
i cut my husbd sleeping with my sister pls what can i do to him
Re: My Husband Is Sleeping With My Blood Sister What Shoul I Do? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 24, 2011
Thanks for making me laugh nice joke.
Re: My Husband Is Sleeping With My Blood Sister What Shoul I Do? by toyemz(f): 7:49pm On Jun 24, 2011
@poster

i cut my husbd sleeping with my sister pls what can i do to him

have you checked?
is he only sleeping with your sister?
your mum too might be in the competition
what should you do?

pat him on the back and commend him for keeping it in the family!
is he still alive by the way?
Re: My Husband Is Sleeping With My Blood Sister What Shoul I Do? by Natasha2(f): 9:04pm On Jun 24, 2011
first your sister is a she goat as for your husband divorce him ASAP

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Sleeping With My Blood Sister What Shoul I Do? by Beync(f): 9:32pm On Jun 24, 2011
Really shocked
Re: My Husband Is Sleeping With My Blood Sister What Shoul I Do? by Cuddlemii: 10:18pm On Jun 24, 2011
After almost a week on nland. Everything is possible.

There is no solution O.

This is one topic, I can't even advice u on. Wow
Re: My Husband Is Sleeping With My Blood Sister What Shoul I Do? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jun 24, 2011
@the important question IS: "what did you do from the moment that you caught him till the time that you opened this thread?!"
Re: My Husband Is Sleeping With My Blood Sister What Shoul I Do? by Goldieluks: 11:20pm On Jun 24, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@the important question IS: "what did you do from the moment that you caught him till the time that you opened this thread?!"

i believe she ''cut him''

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Sleeping With My Blood Sister What Shoul I Do? by Amya(f): 11:46pm On Jun 24, 2011
^^^^nice one!
Re: My Husband Is Sleeping With My Blood Sister What Shoul I Do? by LesbianBoy(m): 12:21am On Jun 25, 2011
@Op you for enter set na tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue is like some ppl just like asking "what should i do?" question too much shocked shocked shocked shocked angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry tomorrow we go hear "pls my husband is sleeping with our 2 yr old daughter what shud i do" angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: My Husband Is Sleeping With My Blood Sister What Shoul I Do? by Excelboi(m): 12:38am On Jun 25, 2011
Op, u just dey form story anyhow,na second thread be dis,i dnt believe dis but it can happen though
Re: My Husband Is Sleeping With My Blood Sister What Shoul I Do? by phobic08: 4:24am On Jun 25, 2011
Divorce your hubby now shocked
Re: My Husband Is Sleeping With My Blood Sister What Shoul I Do? by MMM2(m): 5:27am On Jun 25, 2011
op
kill ur sister and ur husband 4 commit adultery,

and marry anoda husband. angry
Re: My Husband Is Sleeping With My Blood Sister What Shoul I Do? by ifyalways(f): 4:27pm On Jun 25, 2011
REport them to God.
Re: My Husband Is Sleeping With My Blood Sister What Shoul I Do? by manmustwac(m): 4:52pm On Jun 25, 2011
Re: My Husband Is Sleeping With My Blood Sister What Shoul I Do? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 25, 2011
Elsafema:

i cut [/b]my husbd sleeping with my sister pls what can i do to him

What did you cut your husband with? A hunting knofe, or a cut-throat razor? undecided

Poor English, lack of punctuation, and use of text-style writing aside, why [b]would
you ask faceless members on a public board what you ought to do, if you caught your husband sleeping with your sister? Is your brain that porous, you wouldn't know what to do, assuming this rubbish you posted did actually take place?
Re: My Husband Is Sleeping With My Blood Sister What Shoul I Do? by Nobody: 6:52am On Jun 26, 2011
There are some stories you read and know immediately that it is not true
Re: My Husband Is Sleeping With My Blood Sister What Shoul I Do? by no1madman(m): 11:54am On Jun 26, 2011
op- What d Zap do u want 2 do?. . .
Re: My Husband Is Sleeping With My Blood Sister What Shoul I Do? by mirob(f): 5:17pm On Jun 26, 2011
Na wa 4 U guys,instead of advising her all U did was trying to correct her english, do U know if she were nervous or in a very bad mood when she was writing this and came to seek 4 comfort with her nairaland family. U can do better than this guys. @poster, ur sis don`t deserve U again, as 4 ur husband 4give him if he is really repentant and begged 4 4giveness.
Re: My Husband Is Sleeping With My Blood Sister What Shoul I Do? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 26, 2011
mirob:

Na wa 4 U guys,instead of advising her all U did was trying to correct her english, do U know if she were nervous or in a very bad mood when she was writing this and came to seek 4 comfort with her nairaland family. U can do better than this guys. @poster, your sis don`t deserve U again, as 4 your husband 4give him if he is really repentant and begged 4 4giveness.

Yeah, yeah, yeah. You're not reading through properly. This thread's a bare-faced lie, hence the scathing, sarcastic responses. Read the OP's other posts. He's a guy. angry
Re: My Husband Is Sleeping With My Blood Sister What Shoul I Do? by blank(f): 2:24pm On Jul 01, 2011
The poster is a liar. HE IS A MAN.

Elsafema:

my wife and friend complain that am too lepa does any body in the house know what a man can take/use to make him gain weight very fast and safe pls serious advise

There are other posts that show that HE is a man. go on and look at his previus posts.
Re: My Husband Is Sleeping With My Blood Sister What Shoul I Do? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 01, 2011
jennykadry:

There are some stories you read and know immediately that it is not true

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Husband Is Sleeping With My Blood Sister What Shoul I Do? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 01, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

LOL!!!
Re: My Husband Is Sleeping With My Blood Sister What Shoul I Do? by cooker: 5:21pm On Jul 01, 2011
that is very bad your sister when there a lot of other girls outside jeezĀ  that is a big disrespect but you wear the shoes it is only you that can make your decision to leave him or stay, but expect may be another shock of your life if you decide to stay which is possible. can you forgive and forget ?can you leave any of your friends or your other family members with your husband without the thought that he will sleep with them? wont you feel insecure with him ? another woman outside might be understandable but your sister that is mean.
Re: My Husband Is Sleeping With My Blood Sister What Shoul I Do? by DaMirage: 8:36am On Jul 02, 2011
You guys, stop making jokes and get serious, please. i think poster has a problem and noone has offered her a tangible, rock solid solution (or something that could pass for a solution). if go to www.wivesroundtable.net (u might want to check out the site. its a new site for married women to help one another and relate), there is also someone there that posted a similar thing in there and she still doesnt have a solution. maybe we can go there and see if we can help. Bizzarre thing happen and please dont think people make up stories. the world is indeed wicked
Re: My Husband Is Sleeping With My Blood Sister What Shoul I Do? by fumisko(f): 12:08pm On Jul 02, 2011
thats a serious issue am simply speechless. you can forgiv him if he's ready to change n dat ur sis, hmmm
Re: My Husband Is Sleeping With My Blood Sister What Shoul I Do? by ronkebp(f): 2:40pm On Jul 02, 2011
I can't offer any type of advice to this post ooooo, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, it is your sister you need to deal with, your husband 'iyaa', dey for front,
Re: My Husband Is Sleeping With My Blood Sister What Shoul I Do? by OmoAlata(f): 9:23pm On Jul 02, 2011
Hang on guys.

Maybe the OP was caught in bed with his sister-in-law by his wife and wants to prepare for whatever his missus will mete out as she has not said anything. By posing this question, he'll know what the majority of peeps would do about it. Dat's all grin
Re: My Husband Is Sleeping With My Blood Sister What Shoul I Do? by desthan(m): 7:48pm On Jul 04, 2011
Siena:

What did you cut your husband with? A hunting knofe, or a cut-throat razor? undecided

Poor English, lack of punctuation, and use of text-style writing aside, why would you ask faceless members on a public board what you ought to do, if you caught your husband sleeping with your sister? Is your brain that porous, you wouldn't know what to do, assuming this rubbish you posted did actually take place?

grin grin. . . . she can even [b]''Axe your mummy'' [/b]like wizkid did. . . lol grin
Re: My Husband Is Sleeping With My Blood Sister What Shoul I Do? by jasman1: 12:10am On Jul 05, 2011
join then since you don't know what to do
Re: My Husband Is Sleeping With My Blood Sister What Shoul I Do? by femmy2010(m): 6:47am On Jul 05, 2011
Lol
Re: My Husband Is Sleeping With My Blood Sister What Shoul I Do? by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:48am On Jul 05, 2011
kill ur husband and eat his heart.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mother Bakes Vaginas Cupcakes For Child And Bugs Out When Teacher Says 'No' / Is Marriage Really Based On Love Or Understanding? / I Think My Husband Is Molesting My 3 Months Old Daughter.. Woman Cries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.