Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,204 members, 7,860,325 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:26 AM

Linked Videos: Bola Tinubu Shit And Soaked His Cloth From Behind - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Linked Videos: Bola Tinubu Shit And Soaked His Cloth From Behind (536 Views)

Tinubu Already Serving Igbo ‘bread Soaked In Water’ — Nwodo / "Off Your Cameras" — Tinubu Aides Tell Supporters After He "Peed" On His Cloth / Theresa May Rocks Locally Made 'Akwete Cloth' From Abia State During Her Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linked Videos: Bola Tinubu Shit And Soaked His Cloth From Behind by Zeekeeent(m): 3:59am On Feb 14, 2022
This man really needs a lot of care because he's already old, watch on with us as you'll see the formal Governor of Lagos state BOLA TINUBU dress was soaked behind when he stood up, you'll see his security aide also frantically covered his nose.

BABA is now 89 years ,it's not out of place for a 90 years old, I know you wont believe this because some SAID he saw his period that was funny though, this is disgrace for a man who's about to contest for presidency in Nigeria pooing, some said he is paying for everything he has done in the past....if you think BOLA TINUBU will die today, I think you are getting it wrong because no matter his health he will still be updated to see and hear every news from the outside world...hmmm God of vengeance i fear you [color=#990000][/color]

what is he even looking for up and down, why is he so desperate of this president position, is it do or die? it's been too much of embarrassment he's taken to himself.. I know everybody will keep silence on .. WATCH FULL VIDEO AT https://www.zeekeeworld.com/2022/02/linkedwatch-videos-as-formal-governor.html

2 Shares

Re: Linked Videos: Bola Tinubu Shit And Soaked His Cloth From Behind by Zeekeeent(m): 4:00am On Feb 14, 2022
Zeekeeent:
This man really needs a lot of care because he's already old, watch on with us as you'll see the formal Governor of Lagos state BOLA TINUBU dress was soaked behind when he stood up, you'll see his security aide also frantically covered his nose.

BABA is now 89 years ,it's not out of place for a 90 years old, I know you wont believe this because some SAID he saw his period that was funny though, this is disgrace for a man who's about to contest for presidency in Nigeria pooing, some said he is paying for everything he has done in the past....if you think BOLA TINUBU will die today, I think you are getting it wrong because no matter his health he will still be updated to see and hear every news from the outside world...hmmm God of vengeance i fear you [color=#990000][/color]

what is he even looking for up and down, why is he so desperate of this president position, is it do or die? it's been too much of embarrassment he's taken to himself.. I know everybody will keep silence on .. WATCH FULL VIDEO AT https://www.zeekeeworld.com/2022/02/linkedwatch-videos-as-formal-governor.html
Re: Linked Videos: Bola Tinubu Shit And Soaked His Cloth From Behind by CXLVII: 4:05am On Feb 14, 2022
Gibberish!

So that’s where his bum is?

Common sense ain’t common!

People like this will almost accuse you of bed wetting cos your cap is wet.
Re: Linked Videos: Bola Tinubu Shit And Soaked His Cloth From Behind by chukwuibuipob: 4:07am On Feb 14, 2022
sad undecided
Re: Linked Videos: Bola Tinubu Shit And Soaked His Cloth From Behind by kenzysmith: 4:32am On Feb 14, 2022
Chai they cause Nigeria self why can't we just vote for who we change this country for good

Re: Linked Videos: Bola Tinubu Shit And Soaked His Cloth From Behind by oyin44: 5:51am On Feb 14, 2022
I know and also l believe that this coming from tinubu political enemies.... grin

(1) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: Rubber Stamp Senate President's Posters Appeared In Awka. / Zelensky Now Agreeing To Be Neutral After Agreeing To Let Donbass Go / My Children Are Being Withheld From Me - Korra Obidi's Husband Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.