Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,441 members, 7,850,546 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:05 AM

After Leaking Incident, Tinubu Rushed To A Toilet In New Video As Aides Panic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After Leaking Incident, Tinubu Rushed To A Toilet In New Video As Aides Panic (4021 Views)

VP Shettima Appoints Hakeem Baba-Ahmed, Rukaiya El-Rufai, 16 Others As Aides / President Tinubu Appoints Kunle Adeleke, Dele Alake, Olusegun Dada As Aides / Tinubu Expands Media Team, Appoints Jega, Abdulaziz As Aides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Leaking Incident, Tinubu Rushed To A Toilet In New Video As Aides Panic by NigeriaZoo: 10:36am On Feb 14, 2022
Re: After Leaking Incident, Tinubu Rushed To A Toilet In New Video As Aides Panic by dawnomike(m): 10:43am On Feb 14, 2022
NigeriaZoo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bL4Eb65pxo
Natured called but Baba did not quickly answer the call...
Re: After Leaking Incident, Tinubu Rushed To A Toilet In New Video As Aides Panic by PrinceOfLagos: 10:47am On Feb 14, 2022
What a shame not only on Tinubu but the whole Yoruba people

29 Likes 7 Shares

Re: After Leaking Incident, Tinubu Rushed To A Toilet In New Video As Aides Panic by FoolaniHellman: 10:50am On Feb 14, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

SHame on you, your family and your begotten tribe!

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: After Leaking Incident, Tinubu Rushed To A Toilet In New Video As Aides Panic by Broveens42(m): 10:50am On Feb 14, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

What a shame indeed and only in Africa

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Leaking Incident, Tinubu Rushed To A Toilet In New Video As Aides Panic by GodHatesBigots(m): 10:53am On Feb 14, 2022
FoolaniHellman:

I think he was careless with his words.

On a more serious note, there are many more credible, honest and progressive Yoruba men and women who could become serious contenders for the presidency. Surely Tinunbu is not the best you have to offer ?

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: After Leaking Incident, Tinubu Rushed To A Toilet In New Video As Aides Panic by franchasng: 11:00am On Feb 14, 2022
Kai, this people just want to disgrace Tinubu internationally after eating his loot shocked

Watch how one of his Aides was beckoning on cameramen to switch off their cameras as they hurriedly usher Pa Tinubu into the loo cry

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Leaking Incident, Tinubu Rushed To A Toilet In New Video As Aides Panic by PointZerom: 11:12am On Feb 14, 2022
grin grin grin

Allow him to change his PAMPERS in peace.

2 Likes

Re: After Leaking Incident, Tinubu Rushed To A Toilet In New Video As Aides Panic by doctokwus: 11:22am On Feb 14, 2022
Wao! Thought it was one of SaharaReporters many fabricated stories.
The video looks real and it actually looks like he was truly being rushed to the loo.
I am beginning to feel someone has gone to the fabled Nigerian village to consult witches to tell them to make Tinubu embarrass himself.
I am suspecting Osinbajo and his associates.
He feels Tinubu maybe his main threat and not wanting to compete against him publicly,they have gone to the strongest witches to disgrace him,so that Tinubu can personally withdraw from the race.
But I would prefer an Anyim or Rotimi Amaechi.
Osinbajo looks like another disaster in making.

9 Likes

Re: After Leaking Incident, Tinubu Rushed To A Toilet In New Video As Aides Panic by Imemine: 11:33am On Feb 14, 2022
Tinubu's number one enemy is his wife who knew of his ill health and allowed him to consider contesting.

15 Likes

Re: After Leaking Incident, Tinubu Rushed To A Toilet In New Video As Aides Panic by Observinho: 11:50am On Feb 14, 2022
Na wao...Sahara no get joy... grin grin grin
Thank God this is not an Igbo media...otherwise they would say it is Ipob haters. But why are human beings this evil and selfish? All those people singing his praise are after their pockets not after the good interest of this country. But time will tell. Disgrace awaits all of them.
And by the way, why is Seun mods not taking any of these hot trending news to the front page? Abi they think they can suppress the truth like that? Journalism should be about truth and nothing more, but most Yoruba media (no hate intended) use their forum to twist and suppress the truth. Only it is becoming increasingly difficult to do that in this modern era.

5 Likes

Re: After Leaking Incident, Tinubu Rushed To A Toilet In New Video As Aides Panic by TechSkill: 2:39pm On Feb 14, 2022
All the aides and everyone working with Tinubu are against him because I can't understand how all these gaffes are happening at alarming rate...

Someone is paying his workers to embarrass him...

In other news, I design awesome graphics at affordable prices...

check below to see the amazing designs...and send me a message for yours. Turn around is within 24 hours

https://www.nairaland.com/6986328/affordable-professional-graphics-designer
Re: After Leaking Incident, Tinubu Rushed To A Toilet In New Video As Aides Panic by CharlotteFlair: 2:49pm On Feb 14, 2022
FoolaniHellman:

Pls how can someone donate Pampers to baba tosibe? I'm also asking for a friend.

2 Likes

Re: After Leaking Incident, Tinubu Rushed To A Toilet In New Video As Aides Panic by Bonijy04: 2:51pm On Feb 14, 2022
This is normal
Re: After Leaking Incident, Tinubu Rushed To A Toilet In New Video As Aides Panic by Racoon(m): 2:54pm On Feb 14, 2022
Just imagine this embarrassment. Being sick is not a crime but Tinubu cum his supporter are pushing a false narrative that he is healthy. Meanwhile reality is always clearer for all to see.Nonsense! Where is Seunmsg?

1 Like

Re: After Leaking Incident, Tinubu Rushed To A Toilet In New Video As Aides Panic by Bucky001(m): 3:08pm On Feb 14, 2022
God not again...

This is so obvious and clearing that this man is seriously SICK

That video was a made believe for me

I doubt not again... Tinubu isn't fit health wise

3 Likes

Re: After Leaking Incident, Tinubu Rushed To A Toilet In New Video As Aides Panic by Penguin2: 3:19pm On Feb 14, 2022
Chai

It’s obvious Tinubu has lost control of his system.

They are now running on their own reflex.

This is the man they want to make President.

Tinubu urchins why don’t you fools like Nigeria?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Leaking Incident, Tinubu Rushed To A Toilet In New Video As Aides Panic by Bettykeys: 3:25pm On Feb 14, 2022
grin imagine the kind of excitement on the faces of our PIGS from the Ndi rising Cannibal republic. For their mind now, presidency is going to SE grin

Do we need to remind you that Osinbajo is the only second option apart from Tinubu.

Win win for Yoruba.

Personally, I prefer Osinbajo to Tinubu bcs he is young and energetic

2 Likes

Re: After Leaking Incident, Tinubu Rushed To A Toilet In New Video As Aides Panic by Antivirus92(m): 4:36pm On Feb 14, 2022
Bettykeys:
grin imagine the kind of excitement on the faces of our PIGS from the Ndi rising Cannibal republic. For their mind now, presidency is going to SE grin

Do we need to remind you that Osinbajo is the only second option apart from Tinubu.

Win win for Yoruba.

Personally, I prefer Osinbajo to Tinubu bcs he is young and energetic

we can see the disappointment in the camps of the human organ harvesters,,,
you skull addicts think that you're getting the 2023 presidential tickets, keep living in delusion.
obasanjo is the last nigerian president of your region, never again will u people smell that seat

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Leaking Incident, Tinubu Rushed To A Toilet In New Video As Aides Panic by PHIPEX(m): 4:43pm On Feb 14, 2022
This is so shameful for a whole Jagaban. Reminds me of how God humbled powerful Nebuchadnezzar.
Re: After Leaking Incident, Tinubu Rushed To A Toilet In New Video As Aides Panic by PHIPEX(m): 4:47pm On Feb 14, 2022
Observinho:
Na wao...Sahara no get joy... grin grin grin
Thank God this is not an Igbo media...otherwise they would say it is Ipob haters. But why are human beings this evil and selfish? All those people singing his praise are after their pockets not after the good interest of this country. But time will tell. Disgrace awaits all of them.
And by the way, why is Seun mods not taking any of these hot trending news to the front page? Abi they think they can suppress the truth like that? Journalism should be about truth and nothing more, but most Yoruba media (no hate intended) use their forum to twist and suppress the truth. Only it is becoming increasingly difficult to do that in this modern era.
They will never move it to front page. Just imagine this is about Peter Obi?

1 Like

Re: After Leaking Incident, Tinubu Rushed To A Toilet In New Video As Aides Panic by huptin(m): 6:14pm On Feb 14, 2022
Why can't we just allow qualified and intellectually strong individuals to take over the leadership of this country for once.
Re: After Leaking Incident, Tinubu Rushed To A Toilet In New Video As Aides Panic by dokyOloye: 6:25pm On Feb 14, 2022
grin grin
eeeeh eeeeh eeeeeh,off that camera!
grin grin
Afonja small god being disgraced by the original God cheesy
Re: After Leaking Incident, Tinubu Rushed To A Toilet In New Video As Aides Panic by kingjiss: 8:06pm On Feb 14, 2022
NigeriaZoo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bL4Eb65pxo

Tinubu is a homosexual the northerners has tore up his ass thats why he poos every where he goes

3 Likes

Re: After Leaking Incident, Tinubu Rushed To A Toilet In New Video As Aides Panic by Adaanna(f): 8:16pm On Feb 14, 2022
Is alright
Re: After Leaking Incident, Tinubu Rushed To A Toilet In New Video As Aides Panic by Senai(m): 8:50pm On Feb 14, 2022
Hmmm

If you want the best keys to earning online, check my signature. I am giving out an ebook for a token.
Re: After Leaking Incident, Tinubu Rushed To A Toilet In New Video As Aides Panic by Ttalk: 8:53pm On Feb 14, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Your entire generation would see shame. Omo ale jatijati

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Leaking Incident, Tinubu Rushed To A Toilet In New Video As Aides Panic by Bastard1stborn: 8:54pm On Feb 14, 2022
Obi Cubana was invited by EFCC recently for suspicions relating to drug deal, Abba Kyari and Obi Cubana are friends. They both live a lavish lifestyle, it's all beginning to make sense now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Leaking Incident, Tinubu Rushed To A Toilet In New Video As Aides Panic by Harbeeorlar(m): 10:02pm On Feb 14, 2022
But they say juju doesn't exist
doctokwus:
Wao! Thought it was one of SaharaReporters many fabricated stories.
The video looks real and it actually looks like he was truly being rushed to the loo.
I am beginning to feel someone has gone to the fabled Nigerian village to consult witches to tell them to make Tinubu embarrass himself.
I am suspecting Osinbajo and his associates.
He feels Tinubu maybe his main threat and not wanting to compete against him publicly,they have gone to the strongest witches to disgrace him,so that Tinubu can personally withdraw from the race.
But I would prefer an Anyim or Rotimi Amaechi.
Osinbajo looks like another disaster in making.
Re: After Leaking Incident, Tinubu Rushed To A Toilet In New Video As Aides Panic by voiceless1(m): 10:36pm On Feb 14, 2022
The Lord will keep disgracing enemies of Nigeria
Re: After Leaking Incident, Tinubu Rushed To A Toilet In New Video As Aides Panic by Invictuse: 11:09pm On Feb 14, 2022
But tomorrow you shameless father will claim he is Yoruba n not Jew from hellfire whicjbwe all know you are.

PrinceOfLagos:
Re: After Leaking Incident, Tinubu Rushed To A Toilet In New Video As Aides Panic by Invictuse: 11:12pm On Feb 14, 2022
He is the only Yoruba contesting for the seat your entire tribe dead alive n unborn can rot in hell over that.

GodHatesBigots:

I think he was careless with his words.

On a more serious note, there are many more credible, honest and progressive Yoruba men and women who could become serious contenders for the presidency. Surely Tinunbu is not the best you have to offer ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Rotimi Ameachi Disqualified From Running For Presidency / APC Rented Bishop Exposed. Truly Shameful / Kasshim Shettima Posing Like A Chimpanzee At NBA Conference Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.