Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,514 members, 7,830,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Man Asks Wife To Pay Back His Money, Holds Her, Children Hostage At Lekki - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Asks Wife To Pay Back His Money, Holds Her, Children Hostage At Lekki (29249 Views)

A Yahooboy Wants To Marry My Daughter. What Should I Do? Elderly Man Asks (vid) / Woman Enjoys At An Eatery With Her Children, Maid Sits Unattended To (Photo) / Man Asks Wife To Return His Kidney Or Pay $1.5m After She Filed For Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Asks Wife To Pay Back His Money, Holds Her, Children Hostage At Lekki by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 14, 2022
Maybe na DNA wahala.
Re: Man Asks Wife To Pay Back His Money, Holds Her, Children Hostage At Lekki by MissionaryArchi(m): 4:15pm On Feb 14, 2022
Ash my village Aunty ooo. This can never be DNA pallava cuz our women don't cheat.
Oga if anything happens to that woman and the kids you go hear from my village people
Re: Man Asks Wife To Pay Back His Money, Holds Her, Children Hostage At Lekki by RoyalBoutique(m): 4:15pm On Feb 14, 2022
nedekid:

No, pls go ahead. grin

grin

1 Like

Re: Man Asks Wife To Pay Back His Money, Holds Her, Children Hostage At Lekki by arazanbal: 4:15pm On Feb 14, 2022
the story nor complete ooo, make dm talk watin make d man decide to hold his family hostage. things dy wy d woman neva talk

1 Like

Re: Man Asks Wife To Pay Back His Money, Holds Her, Children Hostage At Lekki by Belafonte(m): 4:15pm On Feb 14, 2022
Hmm, e be like say baba done go do DNA test and the result na carryover.

4 Likes

Re: Man Asks Wife To Pay Back His Money, Holds Her, Children Hostage At Lekki by alizma: 4:17pm On Feb 14, 2022
thorpido:
Wetin come dey worry the man?
She should pay back money spent on his own children?
Abi him do DNA see say no be him get the children? sad
She must have put pepper in the man's eyes. This cannot be far from
DNA stuff

2 Likes

Re: Man Asks Wife To Pay Back His Money, Holds Her, Children Hostage At Lekki by alizma: 4:17pm On Feb 14, 2022
thorpido:
She must have put pepper in the man's eyes. This cannot be far from DNA stuff

2 Likes

Re: Man Asks Wife To Pay Back His Money, Holds Her, Children Hostage At Lekki by emmanuelewumi(m): 4:18pm On Feb 14, 2022
Re: Man Asks Wife To Pay Back His Money, Holds Her, Children Hostage At Lekki by Walkee: 4:18pm On Feb 14, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Imagine this level of foolishness abeg! Holding your own family hostage! undecided
DNA test

1 Like

Re: Man Asks Wife To Pay Back His Money, Holds Her, Children Hostage At Lekki by Datikwerreboi(m): 4:18pm On Feb 14, 2022
thorpido:
Atleast u started reasoning like a man,does the story look complete to you? Might have done DNA match and found he's not responsible

3 Likes

Re: Man Asks Wife To Pay Back His Money, Holds Her, Children Hostage At Lekki by OmegaAutos: 4:19pm On Feb 14, 2022
Mpcoll001:
Husband from hell... Nawa oo

Please check us out for quality bespoke wears.

Maybe the man don do DNA test

1 Like

Re: Man Asks Wife To Pay Back His Money, Holds Her, Children Hostage At Lekki by Datikwerreboi(m): 4:19pm On Feb 14, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Imagine this level of foolishness abeg! Holding your own family hostage! undecided
He should have killed them all of the DNA didn't match his tongue
Re: Man Asks Wife To Pay Back His Money, Holds Her, Children Hostage At Lekki by meliziz12(m): 4:19pm On Feb 14, 2022
When relationship goes soar ONE PARTY SUFFERS THE MOST! we have to know this fact. If you know your heart is not so committed into the relationship don't allow it to start. And don't Bleep

1 Like

Re: Man Asks Wife To Pay Back His Money, Holds Her, Children Hostage At Lekki by West2019(m): 4:20pm On Feb 14, 2022
michlins:
This man can be charged with kidnapping and hostage taking and that's his end
fool
Re: Man Asks Wife To Pay Back His Money, Holds Her, Children Hostage At Lekki by Datikwerreboi(m): 4:22pm On Feb 14, 2022
MissionaryArchi:
[s]Ash my village Aunty ooo. This can never be DNA pallava cuz our women don't cheat.
Oga if anything happens to that woman and the kids you go hear from my village people[/s]
Shut up ,I know one Ukehe woman sent packing for cheating in pH ,fully married . Or is the ozalla gals doing prostitution at 9th mile including the married ones

4 Likes

Re: Man Asks Wife To Pay Back His Money, Holds Her, Children Hostage At Lekki by Nobody: 4:23pm On Feb 14, 2022
MissionaryArchi:
Ash my village Aunty ooo. This can never be DNA pallava cuz our women don't cheat.
Oga if anything happens to that woman and the kids you go hear from my village people
You say wetin!No be some married Ibo women dey do olosho for brothel?

1 Like

Re: Man Asks Wife To Pay Back His Money, Holds Her, Children Hostage At Lekki by delishpot: 4:23pm On Feb 14, 2022
omoadeleye:
Maybe there is paternity fraud case with the woman, so the man is frustrated and requesting for all the money he had spent raising the kids...

If this true.. he can blast the woman head and make the children his slaves till they work his money out for him before giving them their freedom.

Same way your father will blast your moms head and make you and your sibblings his slaves when he discovers your true paternity? Or same way your mom shoukd kill your dad for bringing home his bastard under the pretext that its his late uncles child and your mom has been taking full responsibility for the child not knowing that its her wayward hus ands child?
Dont mention me if you feel pained about my comment. If you think its good for this woman and her kids, then its good for you too.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Asks Wife To Pay Back His Money, Holds Her, Children Hostage At Lekki by lawrenzooo: 4:23pm On Feb 14, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You have not heard his own side of the story but have concluded his a foolish man.
Re: Man Asks Wife To Pay Back His Money, Holds Her, Children Hostage At Lekki by cococandy(f): 4:25pm On Feb 14, 2022
Ndi providers grin

1 Like

Re: Man Asks Wife To Pay Back His Money, Holds Her, Children Hostage At Lekki by treatise: 4:26pm On Feb 14, 2022
Mpcoll001:

Would a man act this way under normal circumstances? The act is extreme ; questions should be asked.
Re: Man Asks Wife To Pay Back His Money, Holds Her, Children Hostage At Lekki by samwillyco1(m): 4:26pm On Feb 14, 2022
Maybe DNA don cast the woman

2 Likes

Re: Man Asks Wife To Pay Back His Money, Holds Her, Children Hostage At Lekki by Neddstark: 4:27pm On Feb 14, 2022
A woman can wake up in the morning and choose to not love her husband again. Despite the man sacrificing to make her happy. This man got frustrated and was willing to end it all. Sometimes it is better not to be married. Just have baby mamas.

2 Likes

Re: Man Asks Wife To Pay Back His Money, Holds Her, Children Hostage At Lekki by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 14, 2022
Maybe the man is under a spell
Re: Man Asks Wife To Pay Back His Money, Holds Her, Children Hostage At Lekki by MissionaryArchi(m): 4:28pm On Feb 14, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

Shut up ,I know one Ukehe woman sent packing for cheating in pH ,fully married . Or is the ozalla gals doing prostitution at 9th mile including the married ones
Sir haba Ukehe & Aku women aren't same, ozalla women? I can't fit talk for them.

1 Like

Re: Man Asks Wife To Pay Back His Money, Holds Her, Children Hostage At Lekki by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 14, 2022
Mpcoll001:
Calm down until you hear the TRUTH.
We always rush to conclude a lot.
Learn to disabuse your mind from such.
Especially when it involves couples.
Also, learn that Women Lie too.
No sane man would hold his kids hostage.
But for Wife, it's possible especially with what we have nowadays.
Paternity Test is necessary.
Most Women now breath with their vagina.

2 Likes

Re: Man Asks Wife To Pay Back His Money, Holds Her, Children Hostage At Lekki by MissionaryArchi(m): 4:29pm On Feb 14, 2022
Revolution2022:
You say wetin!No be some married Ibo women dey do olosho for brothel?
Yes Sir.. I mean no Sir
Re: Man Asks Wife To Pay Back His Money, Holds Her, Children Hostage At Lekki by drololaaof: 4:29pm On Feb 14, 2022
Iliveforever:
Pure case of mental illness.
This is a case of pure mental illness either on the man or the wife. They should be sent to Neuropsychiatrist hospital Yaba . Thank God that he did not shoot the wife and children .
Re: Man Asks Wife To Pay Back His Money, Holds Her, Children Hostage At Lekki by braine(m): 4:30pm On Feb 14, 2022
We don't know the full story

2 Likes

Re: Man Asks Wife To Pay Back His Money, Holds Her, Children Hostage At Lekki by omoadeleye(m): 4:32pm On Feb 14, 2022
delishpot:

Same way your father will blast your moms head and make you and your sibblings his slaves when he discovers your true paternity? Or same way your mom shoukd kill your dad for bringing home his bastard under the pretext that its his late uncles child and your mom has been taking full responsibility for the child not knowing that its her wayward hus ands child?
Dont mention me if you feel pained about my comment. If you think its good for this woman and her kids, then its good for you too.

May you never know peace in your life, may all your entire life be full of disappointment, for all the greater things in life you seek for you shall never find it, for any doors of opportunity you knock shall never be opened to you.

All your helper shall resent you and you shall never see the mercy of both man and woman in this world .

Your parents shall die a terrible death before your eyes...

You shall live in sorrow and pains, you shall for pray death to come in your every day of life, you shall find no solution to your life problem and you shall end it all in an instant...

All these shall be onto you.
Re: Man Asks Wife To Pay Back His Money, Holds Her, Children Hostage At Lekki by toujurs: 4:32pm On Feb 14, 2022
The man is a mumu man, he is one of those men that use money to go after women grin grin, You will learn the hard way.

I could remember a lady i came across at diamond estate, very pretty igbo girl. I want using sweet mouth to follow her and she was just laughing and laughing, she was almost about to accept me, boom!!! one stupid igbo man like that, i think he import goods at tradefair, this man really rendered me depressed for two days, for that two days i was listening to "please forgive" by chike to subdue the depression, this stupid man used money to wipe the girl face, she told me he stayed at one corperative estate. I just had to let go, cause she was no longer giving me attention.

2 Likes

Re: Man Asks Wife To Pay Back His Money, Holds Her, Children Hostage At Lekki by LoveThemChubby(m): 4:35pm On Feb 14, 2022
Incomplete story. Why did he hold them hostage? Why did he demand a refund? It is very easy for women to blackmail men in this country. Why didn't they report the whole story to allow the people judge for themselves?

1 Like

Re: Man Asks Wife To Pay Back His Money, Holds Her, Children Hostage At Lekki by Bryan88(m): 4:40pm On Feb 14, 2022
thorpido:
the story no jst str8

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 11 Years Of Marriage (Photos) / Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? / Man Chases His Wife Out For Allegedly Calling Him An Animal In Public (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.