Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

The Most Successful Nigerian Of All Time - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Most Successful Nigerian Of All Time (662 Views)

Who Is The Greatest Nigerian Of All Time? / Nairaland: Nigerian Of The Year 2010 / Nigerian of the Year 2005 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Successful Nigerian Of All Time by kosoro: 12:49am On Jun 25, 2011
Who's the most successful Nigerian of all time? Give reasons for your answer.
Re: The Most Successful Nigerian Of All Time by ZnO: 12:53am On Jun 25, 2011
How do you define success?

1. Money? Fame? Power (at what level-political, industrial, educational, scientific, religious?). Authority? Entrepreneurial? Fulfillment? Quality? Quantity?

2. How far in life you traveled to achieve success on your own? (E.g. the son of a carpenter who becomes a president compared to the son of a president who took over from his father)

Without these distinctions, I am afraid your post is senseless.
Re: The Most Successful Nigerian Of All Time by kosoro: 1:03am On Jun 25, 2011
ZnO:

How do you define success?

1. Money? Fame? Power (at what level-political, industrial, educational, scientific, religious?). Authority? Fulfillment?

2. How far in life you traveled to achieve success on your own? (E.g. the son of a carpenter who becomes a president compared to the son of a president who took over from his father)

Without these distinctions, I am afraid your post is senseless.

With the factors you have laid out, whom would you pick? It's a matter of opinion, you know.
Re: The Most Successful Nigerian Of All Time by ZnO: 1:08am On Jun 25, 2011
There [b]cannot [/b]be one pyramidal (sitting at the top of the success pyramid, I mean) most successful Nigerian. It has to be based on different considerations/criteria.

Why not open your thread by naming names?
Re: The Most Successful Nigerian Of All Time by kosoro: 1:16am On Jun 25, 2011
[size=20pt]Obafemi Awolowo[/size], for institutionalizing the Awo Ideology revered by many till date.
Re: The Most Successful Nigerian Of All Time by ZnO: 1:24am On Jun 25, 2011
You are joking, right? Awon omo Awo grin grin
Re: The Most Successful Nigerian Of All Time by buzugee(m): 1:27am On Jun 25, 2011
fela

how many nigerians got a show for them on broadway ?

close runner up, hakeem olajuwon
Re: The Most Successful Nigerian Of All Time by ZnO: 1:37am On Jun 25, 2011
Do we have the most successful [/b]American or [b]one of the most successful Americans?

Okay! Bankole is the most successful Nigerian for successfully stealing 10 successful billions $ in 3 successful days.
Re: The Most Successful Nigerian Of All Time by iragbijile: 1:38am On Jun 25, 2011
ZnO:

You are joking, right? Awon omo Awo grin grin

Awa omo Awo.

Actually, we are called AWOISTS.  How would you know that when all you think about is Hydroponics and Hydroponicity.

Anyway, how far with my grant proposal?   grin
Re: The Most Successful Nigerian Of All Time by iragbijile: 1:39am On Jun 25, 2011
ZnO:

Do we have the most successful [/b]American or [b]one of the most successful Americans?

Okay! Bankole is the most successful Nigerian for successfully stealing 10 billions in 3 days.

I think your father is the most successful for sending you to crop science school instead of a REAL SCHOOL.

Half education. yeah, thats why i think your father is the most successful.
Re: The Most Successful Nigerian Of All Time by mikuz(m): 2:02am On Jun 25, 2011
^
lwkmd!
Re: The Most Successful Nigerian Of All Time by 9dynasty(m): 9:38am On Jun 25, 2011
how about this list
1) obafemi awolowo
2) Murtalar Mohammed
3) nnamdi Azikiwe
4) Pastor Adeboye
5) O.B.J
6) Fela
7) Me (for now)
Re: The Most Successful Nigerian Of All Time by hakanai(m): 10:46am On Jun 25, 2011
Money:
Dangote
Adenuga
Otedola

power/Politics:
Obasanjo
IBB
Tinubu
Ojukwu
Clark
GEJ
Ken Nnamani

Patrotic/nationalist:
Murtala
Adeboye
Buhari
Anyaoku
Sultan Sa'ad
Femi falana

cool cool cool cool cool cool grin grin grin grin
Re: The Most Successful Nigerian Of All Time by namfav(m): 11:02am On Jun 25, 2011
no man in nigeria history greater than shehu ɓii foduye, he rformed the region to its greatest heights

(1) (Reply)

Bow And Go (((senate Screening For Women))) / Pdp In Fresh Battle Against Defectors / WMD: Nuclear bomb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.