Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,381 members, 7,864,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:25 AM

Former Director Direct Labour Agency Dr. Solomon David Appreciate Sen. Cleopas - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former Director Direct Labour Agency Dr. Solomon David Appreciate Sen. Cleopas (129 Views)

Legal Battle Between Sen Cleopas Challenging The ELIGIBILITY Of Kombowei Benson / Ex Gov Dickson,cleopas Wins Bayelsa Senate Pdp Primaries / Hon Moses Cleopas, Bayelsa State Chairman PDP Is Like King Solomon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Former Director Direct Labour Agency Dr. Solomon David Appreciate Sen. Cleopas by Rosenews2233: 7:43pm On Feb 14, 2022
FORMER DIRECTOR DIRECT LABOUR AGENCY BAYELSA STATE DR. SOLOMON DAVID WROTE THIS AFTER MEETING WITH THE SENATOR REPRESENTING BAYELSA CENTRAL SANATORIAL DISTRICT.

Today, I met with the Distinguished Senator, Moses Cleopas in my Constituency; Niger Delta University(NDU) where he is currently running a PhD programme in my own Faculty, Management Sciences (PhD in Management). I wish to politely and with no sense of any political cleavages and sentiments, call on all politicians and well meaning Bayelsans to be patriotic as Senator Moses Cleopas. Moses Cleopas who have all the affluence and predilection to do his PhD programme in other universities in Nigeria or beyond the surge of Nigeria to aggregate pride as others do by abandoning our own NDU to promote other universities, decided to humble himself to promote our own, the Niger Delta University(NDU). The financial resources that would have gone out(capital flight) to other states are investment here in NDU. The corporate image of the university is also boasted by his presence as a PhD student in the university. He obtained his Master's Degree in NDU and currently running a PhD programme again in the university; it's a plausible sign of patriotism and a sine-quonon for good leadership. Base on this backdrop, I'm calling on every politician and those who mean well for Bayelsa State to unequivocally emulate this patriotic stride of Sen.Moses Cleopas to promote our own university and thereby adding to the economic development of the state.

Comrade Dr. Solomon David (PhD)

https://tvafrica24.com/former-director-direct-labour-agency-dr-solomon-david-phd-appreciate-senator-moses-cleopas/

(1) (Reply)

Laf Exercise Continues In Modulore, Ward 5 Akure North / Rochas Okorocha-let The Grand Commander For Education Lead Us / Ending Public Corruption And Reducing Politicians Take Home, Will Reduce Olosho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.