Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,796 members, 7,813,625 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

My Pre-eclampsia Story. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Pre-eclampsia Story. (1281 Views)

Updated: My Pre-wedding Photos Before Editing / Mothers To Be - Preeclampsia And Eclampsia Can Be A Killer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Pre-eclampsia Story. by afdman: 6:31pm On Apr 23, 2012
Hi, all I know many people don't know about pre-eclampsia, its a possible situation a pregnant woman can find herself, where her life and that of her unborn child can be threatened, its a silent killer. It happened to me and wifey so am writing from my point of view so people will learn more about it and know what to expect and what to do to help possible prevention. I have written it in health section its long and would be difficult for me to replicate again, so please click the link bellow to go there. https://www.nairaland.com/920090/pre-eclampsia-story
Re: My Pre-eclampsia Story. by afdman: 8:44pm On Apr 23, 2012
New update on my pre-eclampsia story.
Re: My Pre-eclampsia Story. by afdman: 8:54pm On Apr 23, 2012
My pre-eclampsia story, I will tell from the man's point of view. We got preg in sept baby dancing (bd) after her birthday. Shortly after she felt sick, went to the hospital, and got treated for malaria, we didn't know she was preg at the time. Shortly after she informed me she didn't see her period. I asked her to go do a test which came out +ve. @ the time we were not married. So immediately started wedding preparations, 1st trimester went quickly without any morning sickness just always feeling sleepy, well unlucky for me I wasn't around to experience that period. Now wedding over in december fast forward to january 3 we started antenatal and the normal drugs were prescribed and given ( at the time I wasn't too involved, didn't think I was needed) guy pls be very involved. Then she started work it was tough at first and she was happy when the strike started so she could get some rest. Strike got called off then the nightmare started.
Re: My Pre-eclampsia Story. by afdman: 8:55pm On Apr 23, 2012
Get the complete story here https://www.nairaland.com/920090/pre-eclampsia-story thank you for reading.
Re: My Pre-eclampsia Story. by chantebas(f): 12:10pm On Apr 24, 2012
Am thinking if possible to send u a personal Message,bt I guess I dnt know aw to use NL dt well.
1st and foremost am terribly sorry about ur loss,bt I have faith for u,cus the manufacturer of babies(God) has many more in his warehouse.
2ndly I read where u mentioned stuff about Lagoon hospital nd nt being ave to afford it,I knw u will surely try again,so b4 u do I'd like u to take up insurance with Hygeia dt wud enable u use Lagoon comfortably,given ur wife's condition,I trust they can take care of u well,dough they aren't God,bt they are equipped,I went to their baby room once and saw 21 week old twins,who were delivered early cus deir mother had high bp,nd the nurse said they were doin fine nd wud soon go home...I saw God in anutha form dt day.
If u need more info on d insurance,let me know ,wud love to help,God bless...
Re: My Pre-eclampsia Story. by Afamdman(m): 7:19am On Nov 26, 2012
Thank you, chante bas we are considering that option. But God has declared it that we will not ever need that option again. Amen.

(1) (Reply)

How To Improve Your Relationship With Others / 10 Men Christian Women Should Never Marry / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To White Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.