Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Gunmen Kill Three Police Officers In Ebonyi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Kill Three Police Officers In Ebonyi (13009 Views)

Tinted Glass Permit: Three Police Officers In Lagos Face Trial / Gunmen Kill Three Police Officers In Ebonyi, Cart Away Rifles / Mob Set Three Police Stations Ablaze In Anambra, Three Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gunmen Kill Three Police Officers In Ebonyi by Noneroone(m): 7:25pm On Feb 15, 2022
Gunmen have reportedly killed three police officers in Ebonyi State, Nigeria’s South-east.

The officers were gunned down on Monday night in front of a police station along the Enugu-Abakaliki highway, a source told PREMIUM TIMES.

The officers were said to be manning a roadblock in front of the station when the gunmen opened fire on them

The source said the gunmen were in a bus, and that the officers may have mistaken it for a commercial vehicle.

“The remains of the three police (officers) have been deposited at a mortuary in Abakaliki after they were confirmed dead by doctors,” he said.

The police spokesperson in Ebonyi State, Loveth Odah confirmed the incident.

She, however, said she could not give details of the casualty until after a visit to the scene of the incident.

Several police officers were shot dead in Enugu State in two separate attacks at checkpoints last week by gunmen.

The Ebonyi incident may indicate a return of the deadly attacks on the police and other security agencies in the South-east.

Although no group has claimed responsibility for it, the attack may be linked to the outlawed group, the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) which is leading the agitation for an independent state, Biafra, which they want carved out of the South-east and a part of the South-south regions.

IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu, is detained in Abuja, where he is standing trial for alleged treasonable felony and terrorism.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/511674-gunmen-kill-three-police-officers-in-ebonyi.html

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Three Police Officers In Ebonyi by DrGoodman: 7:27pm On Feb 15, 2022
Dss false flag operations.

I suspect that the DPO are forcing these men to go out and stand on the roads without bullets, then a call is made for the hired hit men operating from the North to come in and hit them.

Afterall, they can always blame ipob.

In the next episode, they will invaded a nearby village around the police station, round up 4 innocent men going home from work, shoot them dead and keep some rusty ,old guns around them, accuse them of attacking the police station earlier, drape some printed IPOB flags across their bodies and take photos of the killing and post on social media.

The governor will keep quiet because they have made a false promise to support his wet dreams of being president in 2023.

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill Three Police Officers In Ebonyi by Emdes: 7:27pm On Feb 15, 2022
Ok

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Three Police Officers In Ebonyi by OdumegwuOjukwu: 7:29pm On Feb 15, 2022
I thought the IGP has banned the mounting of Police Checkpoints nationwide.

Or...?

Rest in peace to the dead. All conflict ends on a round table btw.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill Three Police Officers In Ebonyi by SwissMass: 7:30pm On Feb 15, 2022
Re: Gunmen Kill Three Police Officers In Ebonyi by DrGoodman: 7:30pm On Feb 15, 2022
OdumegwuOjukwu:
I thought the IGP has banned the mounting Police Checkpoints nationwide.

Or...?

Since they want to frame some people, they will disobey the order to keep their false narratives that IPOB is a terrorist organisation alive.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill Three Police Officers In Ebonyi by OneNigerianist: 7:31pm On Feb 15, 2022
I heard they were close to 10 policemen killed in the attack.
When will this crisis end? Won't FG dialogue? Or does the FG not care about the live of security operatives?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Three Police Officers In Ebonyi by OdumegwuOjukwu: 7:34pm On Feb 15, 2022
OneNigerianist:
When will this crisis end? Won't FG dialogue? Or does the FG not care about the live of security operatives?

FG will recruit more. More will die. They will recruit more...

And now that Igbos have stopped joining the police service, I wonder who they are sending to Igboland.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Three Police Officers In Ebonyi by DrGoodman: 7:36pm On Feb 15, 2022
OneNigerianist:

Until you get to see the list of names of the dead, you won't suspect the motives behind these killings. Replacement of some tribes in the police might be going on aggressively.

6 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Three Police Officers In Ebonyi by Thinktwicemybro: 8:07pm On Feb 15, 2022
No RIP to waste until all cases handled by Abba 'tailor-drug' kayri are reviewed.
That guy cashed out big time from criminals.
All his properties must be investigated and sold.

7 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Three Police Officers In Ebonyi by simhosting: 8:07pm On Feb 15, 2022
Nawa
Re: Gunmen Kill Three Police Officers In Ebonyi by Risingblue008(m): 8:07pm On Feb 15, 2022
D
Re: Gunmen Kill Three Police Officers In Ebonyi by Blitzerz: 8:07pm On Feb 15, 2022
DSS at work for 2023 just as they did for the Anambra governorship election.

15 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Three Police Officers In Ebonyi by Zchi1052(m): 8:07pm On Feb 15, 2022
What's going on
More problems
Re: Gunmen Kill Three Police Officers In Ebonyi by Investigative: 8:08pm On Feb 15, 2022
The anger is to much
Children of Police victim's always seek an opportunity like this
More reason Nigeria police should start
Peace talk with their victims

Abba Kyari And His Team Killed Over 1000 Igbo Youths In Just Imo State Alone. According To Intersociety, Some Of The Bodies Recovered From Abba Kyari’s Team Had Missing Vital Organs Such As Kidneys And Hearts. Abba Kyari Should Be Investigated For His Organ Trafficking Business.

20 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Three Police Officers In Ebonyi by tiger28: 8:10pm On Feb 15, 2022
OdumegwuOjukwu:
I thought the IGP has banned the mounting Police Checkpoints nationwide.

Or...?

Rest in peace to the dead. All conflict ends on a round table btw.
they were manning the police station
Re: Gunmen Kill Three Police Officers In Ebonyi by phkka1(m): 8:11pm On Feb 15, 2022
Why assuming the gun men are IPOB members. Is high time we sit up and face the challenge of insecurity in this our country, Nigeria.

9 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Three Police Officers In Ebonyi by supereagle(m): 8:11pm On Feb 15, 2022
My cousin is there.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Three Police Officers In Ebonyi by Sleekfingers: 8:12pm On Feb 15, 2022
Noneroone:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/511674-gunmen-kill-three-police-officers-in-ebonyi.html

Make them continue o....when buhari start dealing with them , I no wan hear , that they are innocent o......I no wan hear crying and wailing to the USA , UK , UN ooooo

Can this shit happen in the US or Germany? If them no go hunt them down....

Make dem continue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Three Police Officers In Ebonyi by DrGoodman: 8:13pm On Feb 15, 2022
phkka1:
Why assuming the gun men are IPOB members. Is high time we sit up and face the challenge of insecurity in this our country, Nigeria.

It's a script, the newsmen to write this news and the cameramen to video this killing were already at a nearby hotel waiting to be called.

Their instructions will be to write a story implicating ipob.

17 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Three Police Officers In Ebonyi by asanausana91: 8:14pm On Feb 15, 2022
DrGoodman:
Dss false flag operations.

I suspect that the DPO are forcing these men to go out and stand on the roads without bullets, then a call is made for the hired hit men operating from the North to come in and hit them.

Afterall, they can always blame ipob.
the moment a fool open his mouth, he end up disgracing his family. Pls Always keep quiet. Thanks!

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gunmen Kill Three Police Officers In Ebonyi by faste: 8:14pm On Feb 15, 2022

15 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Three Police Officers In Ebonyi by DrGoodman: 8:15pm On Feb 15, 2022
tiger28:
they were manning the police station

Manning it From what?

Do they store dollars in the police stations these days?

10 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Three Police Officers In Ebonyi by Sleekfingers: 8:15pm On Feb 15, 2022
OneNigerianist:

Dialogue with terrorists abi? FG should just send troops there....wipe up those bloody terrorists.....

We are still battling with boko haram, without any meaningful result.....some idiots in the southeast don start their own version.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Three Police Officers In Ebonyi by DrGoodman: 8:15pm On Feb 15, 2022
asanausana91:
the moment a fool open his mouth, he end up disgracing his family. Pls Always keep quiet. Thanks!

Keep to the topic.

13 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Three Police Officers In Ebonyi by Anago55: 8:16pm On Feb 15, 2022
supereagle:
My cousin is there.
. I know one man that was killed. Papa oyibo

Is he your cousin from Delta State?
Re: Gunmen Kill Three Police Officers In Ebonyi by DrGoodman: 8:17pm On Feb 15, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Dialogue with terrorists abi? FG should just send troops there....wipe up those bloody terrorists.....

We are still battling with boko haram, without any meaningful result.....some idiots in the southeast don start their own version.....

Boko haram attacked the NDA, kidnapped some soldiers and shot so many dead, the FG refused to sent any troops to wipe the terrorists there.

This is a script to keep killing people from a particular tribe.

17 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Three Police Officers In Ebonyi by dogmart(m): 8:18pm On Feb 15, 2022
Hmm.
Something serious is brewing in both southeast and Southwest. May God protect us all.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Three Police Officers In Ebonyi by UnabashedIPOB: 8:18pm On Feb 15, 2022
The officers were gunned down on Monday night in front of a police station along the Enugu-Abakaliki highway, a source told PREMIUM TIMES. The officers were said to be manning a roadblock in front of the station when the gunmen opened fire on them

It seems like the blood of the innocent that they have been KILLING are rising up against them! The evil and the wicked shall NEVER go unpunished!

15 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Three Police Officers In Ebonyi by DrGoodman: 8:18pm On Feb 15, 2022
Anago55:
. I know one man that was killed. Papa oyibo

Is he your cousin from Delta State?

He must be a southerner. Northerners, repentant boko haram members will be transferred from Borno to fill up his gap.
Re: Gunmen Kill Three Police Officers In Ebonyi by LILTJAY: 8:19pm On Feb 15, 2022
As far they send igbo only police men to the SE, nobody cares if they kill theirselves...
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019 Budget: Reps Threaten To Boycott Presentation Over Minister’s Remarks / Fact Check: How True Are Claims By Tinubu Shettima About Size Of Lagos Economy? / A Temporary Setback, We Remain Optimistic - Mutfwang Reacts To Sack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.