Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,067 members, 7,863,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:48 AM

Leave Obi Cubana Alone,Abba Kyari Has Been Having Fratenising With Politician. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leave Obi Cubana Alone,Abba Kyari Has Been Having Fratenising With Politician. (1401 Views)

Leave Obi Cubana Alone And Focus On Corrupt Politicians Who Looted $600 Billion / Abba Kyari At The Burial Of Obi Cubana's Mother (Pictures) / Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leave Obi Cubana Alone,Abba Kyari Has Been Having Fratenising With Politician. by logicalman: 8:12am On Feb 16, 2022
OBI CUBANA IS INTO ENTERTAINMENT AND HOSPITALITY INDUSTRY. HE HAS FRIENDS BOTH GOOD AND BAD LIKE THE MUSICIANS .HIS ASSOCIATION WITH ABBA KYARI MAY BE DUE TO THE NATURE OF HIS BUSINESS . SEARCH THE INTERNET AND SEE PICTURES OF ABBA KYARI WITH GOVERNORS,MINISTERS, SUPERIOR ARMY GENERAL AND CAPTIANS OF INDUSTRIES.

PLEASE DON'T DRAW OBI CUBANA TO THE PIT WHERE ABBY KYARI PUT HIMSELF.

2 Likes

Re: Leave Obi Cubana Alone,Abba Kyari Has Been Having Fratenising With Politician. by DrGoodman: 8:15am On Feb 16, 2022
Most people saw pictures of kyari with Davido, with Ote$ and many other big politicians, but they chose to be calling Obi Cubana upandan?

No bi juju be that?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leave Obi Cubana Alone,Abba Kyari Has Been Having Fratenising With Politician. by logicalman: 8:25am On Feb 16, 2022
DrGoodman:
Most people saw pictures of kyari with Davido, with Ote$ and many other big politicians, but they chose to be calling Obi Cubana upandan?

No bi juju be that?
It is called envy.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Leave Obi Cubana Alone,Abba Kyari Has Been Having Fratenising With Politician. by Goldbw122(m): 8:28am On Feb 16, 2022
They would have to do some exluding because that guy meet so many important people and top people, so they just have to investigate more and find the real thing... Simple...

1 Like

Re: Leave Obi Cubana Alone,Abba Kyari Has Been Having Fratenising With Politician. by Nobody: 8:46am On Feb 16, 2022
DrGoodman:

No bi juju be that?

Shameless IPOBian bigot, is Davido's money in doubt? A man all Nigerians grew up with from when he was barely out of his teens?

Otedola nko? Definitely corrupt but we all know his money is Dangote-type money. I.e Oligarchy-facilitiated and government-aided but mainly legit.

You are a clown comparing those type to Obi Cubana, E-Money, Mompha, Hushpuppi, Mr. Woodberry etal.

Igbos like you are the biggest problem of the Igbos because you will always defend your own blindly and glorify a crazy culture of money worship.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leave Obi Cubana Alone,Abba Kyari Has Been Having Fratenising With Politician. by DrGoodman: 8:49am On Feb 16, 2022
Dsalvo:

Shameless IPOBian bigot, is Davido's money in doubt? A man all Nigerians grew up with from when he was barely out of his teens?

Otedola nko? Definitely corrupt but we all know his money is Dangote-type money. I.e Oligarchy-facilitiated and government-aided but mainly legit.

You are a clown comparing those type to Obi Cubana, E-Money, Mompha, Hushpuppi, Mr. Woodberry etal.

Igbos like you are the biggest problem of the Igbos because you will always fdefend your own blindly and glorify a crazy culture of money worship.

Hahahahahahahah, keep exposing your Igbo hate grin

Ok, so Davido made clean money and Obi Cubana made dirty money?

Chai, only God can save some bigots like this grin grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leave Obi Cubana Alone,Abba Kyari Has Been Having Fratenising With Politician. by DrGoodman: 8:51am On Feb 16, 2022
Does anyone have pictures of Abba Kyari with Dangote, I wan check something? grin

1 Like

Re: Leave Obi Cubana Alone,Abba Kyari Has Been Having Fratenising With Politician. by Vixlot: 8:51am On Feb 16, 2022
Useless op, you did not hear that NDLEA arrested and is investigating baron Obi Cubana before Abba Kyari?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leave Obi Cubana Alone,Abba Kyari Has Been Having Fratenising With Politician. by Nobody: 8:52am On Feb 16, 2022
logicalman:

It is called envy.

What envy? When will you people ever reject clanniish tribalism to show decency, integrity and uprightness in public even if you believe otherwise privately? You lot have absolutely no shame.

It is only you Igbos, of all Nigerians, who continue to show you were born with broken moral compasses.

Evans you will defend blindly . Ditto for Onyeama (Air peace), Invictus Obi etal.

What is clear is that criminal money and general criminality is a part of Igbo culture you lot are not ready to reject or denounce anytime soon.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leave Obi Cubana Alone,Abba Kyari Has Been Having Fratenising With Politician. by DrGoodman: 8:54am On Feb 16, 2022
Dsalvo:

What envy? When will you people ever reject clanniish tribalism to show decency, integrity and uprightness in public even if you believe otherwise privately? You lot have absolutely no shame.

It is only you Igbos, of all Nigerians, who continue to show you were born with broken moral compasses.

Evans you will defend blindly . Ditto for Onyeama (Air peace), Invictus Obi etal.

What is clear is that criminal money and general criminality is a part of Igbo culture you lot are not ready to reject or denounce anytime soon.

Today, I will lecture you on criminal money,

How did Dangote make his billions? By selling cement ba? grin

Dangote, like all other rogues masquerading as businessmen has been a big conduit pile for countless corrupt Nigerian presidents and politicians, he has stolen this country blind and still keeps stealing. He's never gonna be investigated because he's a northerner.

Everyone knows how corrupt Abba kyari was and still is, but we are waiting to arrest Cubana first because of where he came from.

Shame on Nigeria.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Leave Obi Cubana Alone,Abba Kyari Has Been Having Fratenising With Politician. by Muna4real(f): 8:54am On Feb 16, 2022
Vixlot:
Useless op, you did not hear that NDLEA is investigating drug baron Obi Cubana?

Can't you have brains for once?

2 Likes

Re: Leave Obi Cubana Alone,Abba Kyari Has Been Having Fratenising With Politician. by ariesbull: 8:56am On Feb 16, 2022
Dsalvo:

commot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leave Obi Cubana Alone,Abba Kyari Has Been Having Fratenising With Politician. by Invictuse: 8:58am On Feb 16, 2022
By selling hate n bigotry which deluded Igbo like you generate for free from Igboland.

DrGoodman:

Today, I will lecture you on criminal money,

How did Dangote make his billions? By selling cement ba? grin

Dangote, like all other rogues masquerading as businessmen has been a big conduit pile for countless corrupt Nigerian presidents and politicians, he has stolen this country blind and still keeps stealing. He's never gonna be investigated because he's a northerner.

Everyone knows how corrupt Abba kyari was and still is, but we are waiting to arrest Cubana first because of where he came from.

Shame on Nigeria.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leave Obi Cubana Alone,Abba Kyari Has Been Having Fratenising With Politician. by Nobody: 8:59am On Feb 16, 2022
DrGoodman:

Hahahahahahahah, keep exposing your Igbo hate grin

Ok, so Davido made clean money and Obi Cubana made dirty money?

Chai, only God can save some bigots like this grin grin grin

Otondo, Davido na drug dealer? Is he the one NDLEA questioned over payments of large sums of money into his account from several drug dealers as has happened to your hero Obi Cubana?

The fact that you people defend criminals and celebrate their criminal money openly , rather than denounce them as other Nigerians are able to do without hesitation , shows criminality is in your DNA.

I would actually love to see Biafra become a reality so I can witness the rise of the biggest criminal nation in the Universe ten times worse than Mexico. Criminality would become legal in Biafra lol given the mindset of the average Igbo.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leave Obi Cubana Alone,Abba Kyari Has Been Having Fratenising With Politician. by DrGoodman: 9:00am On Feb 16, 2022
Invictuse:
By selling hate n bigotry which deluded Igbo like you generate for free from Igboland.

You dodged the question? grin

Too hot for you to handle grin
Re: Leave Obi Cubana Alone,Abba Kyari Has Been Having Fratenising With Politician. by Muna4real(f): 9:01am On Feb 16, 2022
The thing is that abba kyari was a "super cop". Everybody wanted to associate with him. And also,he helped secure obi cubana during his mother's burial. That was the time when ugm were rampant in the south east. You just have to make allies with the DPO to be safe.
Re: Leave Obi Cubana Alone,Abba Kyari Has Been Having Fratenising With Politician. by DrGoodman: 9:03am On Feb 16, 2022
Dsalvo:

Otondo, Davido na drug dealer? .

Why asking me?

Why not ask the corrupt cop fratenizing with both Davido and Cubana, maybe he collected a package from Davido, collected another package from Otedola and handed over to Cubana grin grin grin grin

Did you watch the relaxed manner Davido was chatting with Kyari? Suggests a business relationship that is deeply rooted in crime grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leave Obi Cubana Alone,Abba Kyari Has Been Having Fratenising With Politician. by Muna4real(f): 9:06am On Feb 16, 2022
Dsalvo:

Otondo, Davido na drug dealer? Is he the one NDLEA questioned over payments of large sums of money into his account from several drug dealers as has happened to your hero Obi Cubana?

The fact that you people defend criminals and celebrate their criminal money openly , rather than denounce them as other Nigerians are able to do without hesitation , shows criminality is in your DNA.

I would actually love to see Biafra become a reality so I can witness the rise of the biggest criminal nation in the Universe ten times worse than Mexico. Criminality would become legal in Biafra lol given the mindset of the average Igbo.

I wouldn't pray for my enemy to have this kind of brain. I'm sorry to say this, but you're a FOOL. If you can't I understand a topic, why don't you ask for clarification? You just type nonsense because you're paid to type?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leave Obi Cubana Alone,Abba Kyari Has Been Having Fratenising With Politician. by DrGoodman: 9:08am On Feb 16, 2022
In the two pictures below, Abba kyari is so close to the Otedola family that he's even taking personal pictures with Otedola in his boxers, who knows what packages of how many KG exchanged hands.

In the second picture, Abba kyari has replaced Chioma, behaving like he's now the new girlfriend grin

Arrest Otedola and Davido now !!! grin

1 Share

Re: Leave Obi Cubana Alone,Abba Kyari Has Been Having Fratenising With Politician. by Nobody: 9:09am On Feb 16, 2022
Vixlot:
Useless op, you did not hear that NDLEA arrested and is investigating baron Obi Cubana before Abba Kyari?

Don't mind them. Celebration of criminality is in their DNA. Majority of the mansions in ala Igbo are proceeeds of criminal money from crimes committed worldwide.

The reward of crimininality in Igbo land is chieftancy title, political office and the finest ladies Igbo society has to offer. These people have legitimized crime but the saddest part is that they want other Nigerians to acvept their warped outlook.

Crime and criminality is a culture in Igboland so no Nigerian should be shocked to read what some of our Igbo brethren are writing here to include claims Evans is an "innocent and legit businessman" Abba Kyari framed. Madness.

http://saharareporters.com/2019/08/23/igbo-crime-culture-2-fredrick-nwabufo

The Igbo Crime Culture (2) By Fredrick Nwabufo

In August 2016, an Igbo drug dealer was guillotined in Indonesia. But his funeral in Anambra was a rambunctious shin-dig. He was even described as a “hero” by his people.

I have skimmed through the list of alleged online fraudsters indicted by the FBI, in what is regarded as the biggest scam bust in history, and I could see familiar names. It is heart-breaking for me. The refrain that criticising your own people for shortcomings is an act of sanctimony is obtuse. Crime has no ethnic face, but does that imply condoning or rationalising a persistent ill?

I have said it before, we have a problem. The Igbo have a problem. Out of the 21 Nigerians on death-row for drug peddling in Indonesia, 20 are Igbo – from my state – Anambra. Personally, I feel violated by this.

6 Likes

Re: Leave Obi Cubana Alone,Abba Kyari Has Been Having Fratenising With Politician. by Nobody: 9:13am On Feb 16, 2022
DrGoodman:
In the two pictures below, Abba kyari is so close to the Otedola family that he's even taking personal pictures with Otedola in his boxers, who knows what packages of how many KG exchanged hands.

In the second picture, Abba kyari has replaced Chioma, behaving like he's now the new girlfriend grin

Arrest Otedola and Davido now !!! grin

Bruv, how many shipment of cocaine have you arranged this morning?

When are you going to launch a formal campaign for the release of "innocent" Evans you claim is a legitimate businessman Abba Kyari framed? Shameless Mofo.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leave Obi Cubana Alone,Abba Kyari Has Been Having Fratenising With Politician. by DrGoodman: 9:16am On Feb 16, 2022
Dsalvo:

Bruv, how many shipment of cocaine have you arranged this morning?

When are you going to launch a formal campaign for the release of "innocent" Evans you claim is a legitimate businessman Abba Kyari framed? Shameless Mofo.

Be very careful, those who chase innocent people always end up badly, ask Abba kyari of how watery his beans are this morning grin
Re: Leave Obi Cubana Alone,Abba Kyari Has Been Having Fratenising With Politician. by Nobody: 9:21am On Feb 16, 2022
Muna4real:

I wouldn't pray for my enemy to have this kind of brain. I'm sorry to say this, but you're a FOOL. If you can't I understand a topic, why don't you ask for clarification? You just type nonsense because you're paid to type?

Lol. Abeg shift. Go and make your drug dealer boyfriend, Shukwudi or Shukwuma, some breakfast.

You're too dull to be calling others fools.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leave Obi Cubana Alone,Abba Kyari Has Been Having Fratenising With Politician. by Nobody: 9:35am On Feb 16, 2022
DrGoodman:

Be very careful, those who chase innocent people always end up badly, ask Abba kyari of how watery his beans are this morning grin

Mumu. Abba Kyari was in bed with Hushpuppi too. Difference between me and you is that I can't wait for Huspuppi to receive his hefty prison sentence even if he is Yoruba like me.

He was a 'Pied Piper' criminal mentor leading many young Yorubas, who could use their intellect productively for Nigeria, down the path of yahoo fraud and get-rich-quick criminalty.

Every Nigerian ethnic group produces criminals and terrible people who should be roundly condemned by all well-meaning folks.

Nigeria can never develop with the likes of Hushpuppi and Obi Cubana mentoring our impressionable youths.

Yorubas, because of their omoluabi essence, would accept that line of reasoning and Igbos won't because crime and criminality is glorified in your culture. This is the difference between us.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leave Obi Cubana Alone,Abba Kyari Has Been Having Fratenising With Politician. by nisai: 9:35am On Feb 16, 2022
Shameless idiot.

2 Likes

Re: Leave Obi Cubana Alone,Abba Kyari Has Been Having Fratenising With Politician. by DrGoodman: 9:38am On Feb 16, 2022
Dsalvo:

Mumu. Abba Kyari was in bed with Hushpuppi too. Difference between me and you is that I can't wait for Huspuppi to receive his hefty prison sentence even if he is Yoruba like me.

He was a 'Pied Piper' criminal mentor leading many young Yorubas, who could use their intellect productively for Nigeria, down the path of yahoo fraud and get-rich-quick criminalty.

Every Nigerian ethnic group produces criminals and terrible people who should be roundly condemned by all well-meaning folks.

Nigeria can never develop with the likes of Hushpuppi and Obi Cubana mentoring our impressionable youths.

Yorubas, because of their omoluabi essence, would accept that line of reasoning and Igbos won't because crime and criminality is glorified in your culture. This is the difference between us.

We think alike, the only place you get it wrong is accusing and summarily condemning people on mere suspicion of criminal activities.

This will paint you as a hater, as a poor person who blames all his travails in life on the most nearby rich man around. Your type will resort to jungle justice, and lynch any accused person without any evidence, you seem to be taking out your life's frustrations of innocent rich people.

Learn to appreciate honest riches when you see them, until proven otherwise. This will help your life in a very positive way.

2 Likes

Re: Leave Obi Cubana Alone,Abba Kyari Has Been Having Fratenising With Politician. by Bounceboune7: 9:39am On Feb 16, 2022
Muna4real:

u are d fool here

U people are too tribal n clannish,u defend criminals once he's from your tribe.

The same thing u did to invictus obi, no Yoruba person defended hushpuppi or mompha or woodberry we allowed d law to take it's course but anytime an igbo person is found wanting u start with your mad lines of

Envy
Hate
Jealousy
Bring him.down

Are u saying all igbo people are saint?

I can't even imagine if abba kyari happens to b an igbo guy, u people would have been accusing d whole of hate n envy but his tribe men didn't make noise or play any tribal card.

That s maturity n common sense not a tribe suffering from collective narcissism

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leave Obi Cubana Alone,Abba Kyari Has Been Having Fratenising With Politician. by Bounceboune7: 9:41am On Feb 16, 2022
DrGoodman:

so are u saying Evans is innocent?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leave Obi Cubana Alone,Abba Kyari Has Been Having Fratenising With Politician. by DrGoodman: 9:42am On Feb 16, 2022
Bounceboune7:

Are u saying all igbo people are saint?

No, rather we're saying that all are assumed innocent until proven guilty. Stop tagging Cubana when there's still zero evidence of any wrong doings against him.
Re: Leave Obi Cubana Alone,Abba Kyari Has Been Having Fratenising With Politician. by DrGoodman: 9:45am On Feb 16, 2022
Bounceboune7:
so are u saying Evans is innocent?

In the light if recent revelations, Evans could be a very innocent business man who refused to pay a bribe to Abba kyari, and so he was brought down hard. Accused of offences he cannot twist himself out of, witnesses either paid or threatened to testify against him, and kept in prison all these while.

This is Nigeria, as corrupt as ever.
Re: Leave Obi Cubana Alone,Abba Kyari Has Been Having Fratenising With Politician. by Bounceboune7: 9:55am On Feb 16, 2022
DrGoodman:

In the light if recent revelations, Evans could be a very innocent business man who refused to pay a bribe to Abba kyari, and so he was brought down hard. Accused of offences he cannot twist himself out of, witnesses either paid or threatened to testify against him, and kept in prison all these while.

This is Nigeria, as corrupt as ever.
just imagine your mindset

Why are u igbos like this now?
Nobody will like u with this mentality of trying to absorb your kinsmen of evil,so the billionaire pharmacist that testified against Evans n many others were paid right?

U believe all those people who were interviewed n told their stories were fake even those who presented high level evidences too?

See in as much as I will admit abba kyari goofed,don't try to make Evans clean in this case cos it will.make u look stupid n it will present u as a criminal apologist.

Y will any sane person try to tell us Evans is clean?
U self think am well,u have to understand that u are also suffering from persecution complex if u believe Evans is clean,it's just like when shekau is caught n a northerner is saying shekau might b clean

With this your tribal n clannish mindset,I know for sure that if u are appointed to a top position tomorrow u can free someone like Evans simply because he's your tribe men,every one knows obi cubana is not clean,e-money n co is not clean it's just a matter of time b4 they get burster.

Same way we knew back then that hushpuppi and mompha weren't clean.

If i have d power tomorrow mompha will b jailed I won't care if he's my tribe men or not.

The difference between yorubas n igbos when it comes to crime is that igbos will defend their criminal but yorubas will never defend their criminal

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leave Obi Cubana Alone,Abba Kyari Has Been Having Fratenising With Politician. by DrGoodman: 9:58am On Feb 16, 2022
Bounceboune7:
just imagine your mindset

Why are u igbos like this now?
Nobody will like u with this mentality of trying to absorb your kinsmen of evil,so the billionaire pharmacist that testified against Evans n many others were paid right?

U believe all those people who were interviewed n told their stories were fake even those who presented high level evidences too?

See in as much as I will admit abba kyari goofed,don't try to make Evans clean in this case cos it will.make u look stupid n it will present u as a criminal apologist.

Y will any sane person try to tell us Evans is clean?
U self think am well,u have to understand that u are also suffering from persecution complex if u believe Evans is clean,it's just like when shekau is caught n a northerner is saying shekau might b clean

If only you don't let bigotry becloud your sense of reasoning, you will see clearer.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hon. Oladipupo Adebutu Emerges Ogun State PDP Gubernatorial Candidate / MURIC Congratulates Tinubu On Muslim-Muslim Ticket. Let's Pepper Christians the / Tinubu Can't Tell Us What's Right As He Didn't Bury His Mother, Know His Pry Sch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.