Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,305 members, 7,833,239 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

15-Year-Old Tore Her Aunt's Level 16 Promotion Letter Because She Was Scolded - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 15-Year-Old Tore Her Aunt's Level 16 Promotion Letter Because She Was Scolded (22412 Views)

Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) / Late Husband's Family Withholding Her Aunt's Child / Little Girl Packs Her Bags And Leaves Home After Being Scolded By Mum (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15-Year-Old Tore Her Aunt's Level 16 Promotion Letter Because She Was Scolded by rickyboss333: 11:17pm On Feb 16, 2022
The reason they want her sent back to her dad is so as to avoid the woman waking up one morning and deciding to do something nasty on remembering what she did
Re: 15-Year-Old Tore Her Aunt's Level 16 Promotion Letter Because She Was Scolded by DrFunmisticGlow: 11:53pm On Feb 16, 2022
Idamond:

What will you advise the Aunt to do?
Copied
send that child back to whoever she crawled out from
Re: 15-Year-Old Tore Her Aunt's Level 16 Promotion Letter Because She Was Scolded by Holluwhakemmy(f): 2:39am On Feb 17, 2022
She's wicked. Let her send her back to her father before she send her to heaven before her time.
Re: 15-Year-Old Tore Her Aunt's Level 16 Promotion Letter Because She Was Scolded by hansomb: 3:09am On Feb 17, 2022
Even the devil will be scared 5o go close to such girl. For her thinking level to reach that means she can do and undo anything evil. Back to sender.
Re: 15-Year-Old Tore Her Aunt's Level 16 Promotion Letter Because She Was Scolded by spiceadole: 5:37am On Feb 17, 2022
Idamond:

What will you advise the Aunt to do?
Copied

I will send her back to her father.
Re: 15-Year-Old Tore Her Aunt's Level 16 Promotion Letter Because She Was Scolded by snoopz: 7:42am On Feb 17, 2022
Iv that child doesn't leave your house that moment, it's only a matter of time before she drops something in your food
Re: 15-Year-Old Tore Her Aunt's Level 16 Promotion Letter Because She Was Scolded by Jacksparrow7(m): 8:03am On Feb 17, 2022
Kobojunkie:
If only Nigeria were at this level! grin
therapist or not. Take her to a doctor. Punishment won't work. Of all the crazy kids out there the highest would be to mess up the house eat as many as she wants to.
She needs a doctor. The deed is done, simple.
Re: 15-Year-Old Tore Her Aunt's Level 16 Promotion Letter Because She Was Scolded by Jacksparrow7(m): 8:05am On Feb 17, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
She's wicked. Let her send her back to her father before she send her to heaven before her time.
how could you say that? Are you a parent?
Re: 15-Year-Old Tore Her Aunt's Level 16 Promotion Letter Because She Was Scolded by saintruky(m): 8:43am On Feb 17, 2022
For her to go where her aunt's documents dey, come jejely select d newest promotion letter clear say she wan hit d aunty hard n she succeeded...

If u give d girl chance, she fit kill d aunty sef... Cos she's gone wild... For 15yr old to stay outside till 11pm... That one na adult...

Best option na to send her back to her fada... Make she carry her wayward life go frustrate am, n not d aunty when wan better her life...

Useless girl
Re: 15-Year-Old Tore Her Aunt's Level 16 Promotion Letter Because She Was Scolded by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:29am On Feb 17, 2022
Jacksparrow7:
how could you say that? Are you a parent?
of course i'm not one like you. Cos you are evil yourself for this your stupid comment are you trying to say what the girl did was right? Please use your common sense at times.
Re: 15-Year-Old Tore Her Aunt's Level 16 Promotion Letter Because She Was Scolded by DeRay98(m): 5:39pm On Feb 17, 2022
Kobojunkie:
All the ones wey get father figures for house but still dey misbehave nko? undecided
Adolescent girls are difficult for both parents let alone a mother or aunt.
Some problems have specific solutions and not general approach, some people need a answer to respond to, generalise it or compare with others.
Re: 15-Year-Old Tore Her Aunt's Level 16 Promotion Letter Because She Was Scolded by Kobojunkie: 5:45pm On Feb 17, 2022
DeRay98:

Adolescent girls are difficult for both parents let alone a mother or aunt.
Some problems have specific solutions and not general approach, some people need a answer to respond to, generalise it or compare with others.
Look, one thing I have learnt from my childhood is this, a child chooses the kind of life he or she wants regardless of whether parents dey involved or not. So whether raised out on the streets, by both parents or even a mother or aunt, the child makes the ultimate decision as far as his/her character. No one else can make that decision for her. undecided

There are no general approaches in this since each child coupled with circumstance is unique as it is. However, there are commonsense approaches that are tried and tested and the foolish approaches that should be left in the toilet of time where they belong. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15-Year-Old Tore Her Aunt's Level 16 Promotion Letter Because She Was Scolded by Jacksparrow7(m): 9:06am On Feb 19, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
of course i'm not one like you. Cos you are evil yourself for this your stupid comment are you trying to say what the girl did was right? Please use your common sense at times.
if your son is ashamed to talk about a health case he has with you, what would you advise him to do ??(take note, you're the one going to pay the hospital bill at last) ?? Answer me
Re: 15-Year-Old Tore Her Aunt's Level 16 Promotion Letter Because She Was Scolded by Holluwhakemmy(f): 1:29pm On Feb 19, 2022
Jacksparrow7:
if your son is ashamed to talk about a health case he has with you, what would you advise him to do ??(take note, you're the one going to pay the hospital bill at last) ?? Answer me
there is no iota of correllation in what we are saying and what you wrote here. I will advise you to read the story again. Happy weekend.
Re: 15-Year-Old Tore Her Aunt's Level 16 Promotion Letter Because She Was Scolded by Jacksparrow7(m): 3:58pm On Feb 19, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
there is no iota of correllation in what we are saying and what you wrote here. I will advise you to read the story again. Happy weekend.
do you have a friend with bad breath?
Have you seen someone with bad breath?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

15 Items That Can Save Your Family’s Life / Names That Make One Looks Older Than His Age / Daughters Of Lesbians Kick Against Lesbianism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.