Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,403 members, 7,861,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:50 AM

Love Brings Obedience - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Love Brings Obedience (112 Views)

Obedience To God’s Word And His Instructions (2) / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens : Obedience Must Be Total / What Does It Mean That Jesus Learned Obedience By The Things He Suffered? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love Brings Obedience by overcomersfaith(f): 10:57am On Feb 16, 2022
How often do you do dwell in the Presence of God? If announce to someone I love you and he or she hardly see or hear from you, can the person assuredly say I know you love me… same with God…if you claim you love God and you cannot spare an hour to be in His Presence you are not speaking the truth…

Read more @ https://overcomers-faith.org/love-brings-obedience-2/
Re: Love Brings Obedience by Solofresh2: 11:03am On Feb 16, 2022
No.Respect brings obedience

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Agc 31 Days Prayer & Fasting | All-round Postive Change / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 26/02/2022 / Who Said What? III

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.