Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,736 members, 7,837,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

How President Putin Flopped On Ukraine(photos) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / How President Putin Flopped On Ukraine(photos) (913 Views)

200,000 Fresh Russian Troops Preparing To Capture The Whole Of Ukraine (Photos) / Timeline: Six Months Of Russia’s War In Ukraine (Photos) / How President Idris Deby Turned Up To Lead offensive Against Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How President Putin Flopped On Ukraine(photos) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 16, 2022
President Putin messed this one up, he allowed Ukraine to Re-stock, why the show of force if you won't invade, he just wasted millions of dollars for military Drills and got nothing.

I said it before he has a lot to lose if he invades Ukraine especially the Nord Stream 2 pipeline

You don't allow your enemy to get sophisticated weapons like the tank killer weapon that the USA supplied to Ukraine( javelin)

The USA also provided $200m to Ukraine for weapons and even Britain also gave Ukraine anti-tank weapons

We know if Russia wants to invade they would bomb from the air and the tanks and soldiers would roll in but that javelin would disable the tanks and the men would die, Russians and Ukrainians would die

The javelin missile is a portable anti-tank missile with an automatic infrared guidance system

Let's hope Putin comes back to his senses but he lost this one, he made the USA and Nato closer to Ukraine now more than ever

Again Putin failed there are better ways to install a Pro-Russian president, he should have just asked the CIA for guidance, lol, we don't want war because innocent people would die

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2022/02/how-president-putin-flopped-on-ukraine.html?m=

Re: How President Putin Flopped On Ukraine(photos) by bmdmix11: 12:38pm On Feb 16, 2022
21st century leaders are noise makers.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How President Putin Flopped On Ukraine(photos) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 16, 2022
bmdmix11:
21st century leaders are noise makers.

Lol grin

1 Like

Re: How President Putin Flopped On Ukraine(photos) by silverlinen(m): 12:50pm On Feb 16, 2022
What are you saying?
So why's Ukraine not using the so called weapons in Crimea?
Face reality nigga...if putin should attack Ukraine, Ukraine wouldn't have stood a chance on it's own.. Guess you didn't know the kind of political agreement putin and biden would have reached before Russia agreed on pulling out.

2 Likes

Re: How President Putin Flopped On Ukraine(photos) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 16, 2022
silverlinen:
What are you saying?
So why's Ukraine not using the so called weapons in Crimea?
Face reality nigga...if putin should attack Ukraine, Ukraine wouldn't have stood a chance on it's own.. Guess you didn't know the kind of political agreement putin and biden would have reached before Russia agreed on pulling out.

So you want Ukraine to attack Russia? What are you saying, You can't compare the Ukrainian military in 2014 when Russia took crimea to their military today OK, Russian soldiers would also loose if they invade, nobody says Ukraine would defeat Russia but Russian soldiers would die and the economic Impact on Russia would affect them

The only deal Russia got is donbass period nothing else, no political agreement

If Russia invades the people of Ukraine would defend themselves

4 Likes

Re: How President Putin Flopped On Ukraine(photos) by DoggoneDogg: 1:06pm On Feb 16, 2022
[s]
walkbrazil4k:

So you want Ukraine to attack Russia? What are you saying, You can't compare the Ukrainian military in 2014 when Russia took crimea to their military today OK, Russian soldiers would also loose if they invade

[/s]

Your brain must be mashed.

I thought your US "intelligence" predicted today to be the day Russia invades??

You are even dumber than they are

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How President Putin Flopped On Ukraine(photos) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Feb 16, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

Another faceless dummy taking like a lunatic, little kid I am not pro America I am only stating facts which is hard for your little brain to comprehend

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How President Putin Flopped On Ukraine(photos) by silverlinen(m): 1:12pm On Feb 16, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

So you want Ukraine to attack Russia? What are you saying, You can't compare the Ukrainian military in 2014 when Russia took crimea to their military today OK, Russian soldiers would also loose if they invade

Lol..guy why has Ukraine not taken Crimea back from Russia? Huh!
You said no political agreement has been reached? Omo guy stop wallowing in your delusion, why did biden call putin if not for political concession?
My guy Ukraine army can't withstand the Russian military on it's own even if the whole ukrainian populace join in the war.
Oga go gather your facts first, then come back and quote me.
Re: How President Putin Flopped On Ukraine(photos) by sanpipita(m): 1:12pm On Feb 16, 2022
They don't know, they are busy praising him for daring to face USA and NATO, how do you gather troops and do drills yet you did nothing with it? for his own good I hope Putin has a good exit strategy for the nonsense he started, as of now war or no war he will be humiliated

1 Like

Re: How President Putin Flopped On Ukraine(photos) by donbachi(m): 1:12pm On Feb 16, 2022
World best in weapons and bio-weapons.that is all these world powers can boast of.

Ordinary hiv cure,malaria cure,covid cure and breast cancer cure.
Dem no fit produce.but,weapons to end the world and humanity,wey dem no contribute create.all of dem get am.

1 Like

Re: How President Putin Flopped On Ukraine(photos) by MangekyoAlt: 1:13pm On Feb 16, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

So you want Ukraine to attack Russia? What are you saying, You can't compare the Ukrainian military in 2014 when Russia took crimea to their military today OK, Russian soldiers would also loose if they invade, nobody says Ukraine would defeat Russia but Russian soldiers would die and the economic Impact on Russia would affect them

Idiots too full nairaland I swear. See your mouth like "you can't compare Ukrainian military in 2014 to present."
Did you know that The Ukrainian military budget is far lesser than that of our country,Nigeria?
Did you know that Ukraine doesn't spend upto 2% of what Russia spends on her military?
Ukraines defence budget is in $Millions, not even upto a billion lol.

Ukraine improved, cool no one denies that. But so did russia. The Russian military isn't what it was in 2014. More hardwares like hypersonic, kanzhal and others have been added.

Anyone who tells you that the Ukrainian armed forces would be able to hold out the Russian military going all out for even 3 days is deluded. It's not a joke.

Just pray russia doesn't invade otherwise, hmm Wetin Ukrainians eye go see

1 Like

Re: How President Putin Flopped On Ukraine(photos) by DoggoneDogg: 1:22pm On Feb 16, 2022
[s]
walkbrazil4k:

Another faceless dummy taking like a lunatic, little kid I am not pro America I am only stating facts which is hard for your little brain to comprehend
[/s]

You stated no facts there just the same bullshit you watched on CNN this morning cheesy

Sheep

2 Likes

Re: How President Putin Flopped On Ukraine(photos) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Feb 16, 2022
silverlinen:

Lol..guy why has Ukraine not taken Crimea back from Russia? Huh!
You said no political agreement has been reached? Omo guy stop wallowing in your delusion, why did biden call putin if not for political concession?
My guy Ukraine army can't withstand the Russian military on it's own even if the whole ukrainian populace join in the war.
Oga go gather your facts first, then come back and quote me.

Can you even read?nobody Said the Ukrainian army can stand The Russian army, but Russian army would also die, so you think it would be a walk in the park for Russia, really, Which political concessions? Name it, the west have not given Russia anything, the president of Ukraine says Russia can't decide for Ukraine, did you see Ukraine begging Russia?

Russia have alot to loose if they invade Ukraine and infact putin would also face protest at home

I repeat the only thing Russia got is the donbass region

The major thing Russia is asking for is for nato to stop expanding East ward and Ukraine should not join nato, did the West grant that request?

1 Like

Re: How President Putin Flopped On Ukraine(photos) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Feb 16, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

Idiots too full nairaland I swear. See your mouth like "you can't compare Ukrainian military in 2014 to present."
Did you know that The Ukrainian military budget is far lesser than that of our country,Nigeria?
Did you know that Ukraine doesn't spend upto 2% of what Russia spends on her military?
Ukraines defence budget is in $Millions, not even upto a billion lol.

Ukraine improved, cool no one denies that. But so did russia. The Russian military isn't what it was in 2014. More hardwares like hypersonic, kanzhal and others have been added.

Anyone who tells you that the Ukrainian armed forces would be able to hold out the Russian military going all out for even 3 days is deluded. It's not a joke.

Just pray russia doesn't invade otherwise, hmm Wetin Ukrainians eye go see

You see that bolded part just proved you are the idiot, you said the same thing I already talked about, too many kids with zero knowledge about international politics
Re: How President Putin Flopped On Ukraine(photos) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Feb 16, 2022
sanpipita:
They don't know, they are busy praising him for daring to face USA and NATO, how do you gather troops and do drills yet you did nothing with it? for his own good I hope Putin has a good exit strategy for the nonsense he started, as of now war or no war he will be humiliated

Nice one atleast you analyzed it well, putin is already humiliated, he is stuck.. Invade and have your soldiers die and face harsh economic sanctions, withdraw and take donbass, he wasted money for drills, this is why I said there are better ways to install a pro Russian president, he should have asked the cia for tips, lol
Re: How President Putin Flopped On Ukraine(photos) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 16, 2022
donbachi:
World best in weapons and bio-weapons.that is all these world powers can boast of.

Ordinary hiv cure,malaria cure,covid cure and breast cancer cure.
Dem no fit produce.but,weapons to end the world and humanity,wey dem no contribute create.all of dem get am.

Lol, they are useless always wasting money on useless weapons, if Ukraine did not give up the nuclear weapons they had I don't think Russia would even be doing all this that they are doing
Re: How President Putin Flopped On Ukraine(photos) by silverlinen(m): 1:35pm On Feb 16, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

Can you even read?nobody Said the Ukrainian army can stand The Russian army, but Russian army would also die, so you think it would be a walk in the park for Russia, really, Which political concessions? Name it, the west have not given Russia anything, the president of Ukraine says Russia can't decide for Ukraine, did you see Ukraine begging Russia?

Russia have alot to loose if they invade Ukraine and infact putin would also face protest at home

I repeat the only thing Russia got is the donbass region

The major thing Russia is asking for is for nato to stop expanding East ward and Ukraine should not join nato, did the West grant that request?
Oga Russia already had the donbass region since 2014.
As for now my guy Ukraine is not in NATO and it's safe to say the west are granting that request.
Dude..Biden shouldn't have had a chat with Putin, then you would've seen if Russia has the mind to invade or not.
Re: How President Putin Flopped On Ukraine(photos) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 16, 2022
silverlinen:

Oga Russia already had the donbass region since 2014.
As for now my guy Ukraine is not in NATO and it's safe to say the west are granting that request.
Dude..Biden shouldn't have had a chat with Putin, then you would've seen if Russia has the mind to invade or not.

It is normal bro for leaders to chat and find political solutions, but you have still not told us the political concessions, because I have not seen anything, yes they had donbass but not fully, the west would look the other way and allow Russia declare donbass as independent region and its a win for Russia to have a region they would control inside Ukraine and if you ask me I don't think the West would allow Ukraine join nato
Re: How President Putin Flopped On Ukraine(photos) by sanpipita(m): 1:39pm On Feb 16, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

Nice one atleast you analyzed it well, putin is already humiliated, he is stuck.. Invade and have your soldiers die and face harsh economic sanctions, withdraw and take donbass, he wasted money for drills, this is why I said there are better ways to install a pro Russian president, he should have asked the cia for tips, lol

Alot of people don't know the crux of this matter, they just see it as Putin proving he can dare the West, it was his foolishness that made Russia lose grip on Ukraine and they will lose it more, Ukraine will now lean more West than ever before, if they want they can damn the consequence and join NATO especially with this bluffing Putin did

2 Likes

Re: How President Putin Flopped On Ukraine(photos) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 16, 2022
sanpipita:

Alot of people don't know the crux of this matter, they just see it as Putin proving he can dare the West, it was his foolishness that made Russia lose grip on Ukraine and they will lose it more, Ukraine will now lean more West than ever before, if they want they can damn the consequence and join NATO especially with this bluffing Putin did

So on point, they already lost Ukraine because the people are tired of the Russian Influence over Ukraine and how do you forgive and be friends with a country that have taken 2 territories from you sad

Ukraine won't join nato but nato is now closer to the Russian border now because the cia would be operating freely In Ukraine now grin

Infact putin made nato more closer and stronger now
Re: How President Putin Flopped On Ukraine(photos) by Boss469(m): 3:10pm On Feb 16, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

Just because Nigeria is not growing doesn't mean other countries are not trying to develop in all aspects

Ukraine military of 2014 and Ukraine military of now is not the same.

Yea, everybody knows that Russia is superior but at the same time Ukraine can resist the Russian aggression through guriella war. And the west will be honoured to support it.

1 Like

Re: How President Putin Flopped On Ukraine(photos) by sanpipita(m): 3:33pm On Feb 16, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

So on point, they already lost Ukraine because the people are tired of the Russian Influence over Ukraine and how do you forgive and be friends with a country that have taken 2 territories from you sad

Ukraine won't join nato but nato is now closer to the Russian border now because the cia would be operating freely In Ukraine now grin

Same thing I happening in Belarus now, people should watch out for it, Russia over play their hands then blame USA, for decades they have been bullying Ukraine which has pushed Ukraine to the West
Re: How President Putin Flopped On Ukraine(photos) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 16, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

I don't know how you resonance at all. Russia have no intentions of invading Ukraine, when USA invaded Iraq, thousands of their soldiers died, but they achieved their aim. If Russia decided to invaded Ukraine, thousands of soldiers will die but they will achieve their aim. I want to tell you this
1. Ukraine will never be member of NATO
2. Ukraine will in time have a pro russian ruler.
3. Ukraine just ended their control and any military action to retake Donbas.
4. Ukraine just lost the Azov sea to the russian navy for foreseeable future.
5. Ukraine has made the russian naval fleet to know the extent of their powers.
6. Ukrainian economy now is in shambles with high inflation and black sea blockaded by Russia navy. NATO and their allies cannot do anything about it.
7. Russian navy has flex their powers in the seas of Europe sending shivers down all the NATO countries with a steam warnings.
Russian military has assed their readiness for battle at any given time.
8. Russia has shown that taken of kiev Will be in matter of Hours from Belarus. And their missiles can bring kiev to rubbles.
9. Russia has accessed the NATO allies and found that none of them Will like to enter conflicts with Russia.
10. Russia has expose the flaws, inadequacy, in the canisters of USA intelligence agencies.
Russia has established the facts that black sea can be occupied by russian navy without question.
11. Russia now is ready to Face USA is proxy war's. This means that it will be harder now for USA and her cunning fox of UK to invade any nation as far as that nation calls Russia for help.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How President Putin Flopped On Ukraine(photos) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 16, 2022
sanpipita:

Same thing I happening in Belarus now, people should watch out for it, Russia over play their hands then blame USA, for decades they have been bullying Ukraine which has pushed Ukraine to the West
Belarus is calm.. nothing is happening there. The actions now have shifted to Yemen UAE and Saudi Arabia. Where USA is in support of authoritative dictators of Saudi Arabia and United Arab Emirates. War is raging now in the Arabian peninsula.

1 Like

Re: How President Putin Flopped On Ukraine(photos) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 16, 2022
Boss469:

Just because Nigeria is not growing doesn't mean other countries are not trying to develop in all aspects

Yea, everybody knows that Russia is superior but at the same time Ukraine can resist the Russian aggression through guriella war. And the west will be honoured to support it.

Nice one the west is already supporting the $200m military hardware nor be beans grin
Re: How President Putin Flopped On Ukraine(photos) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 16, 2022
sanpipita:

Exactly putin messed this one up now the little kid in the yard is ready to face the big bully
Re: How President Putin Flopped On Ukraine(photos) by sanpipita(m): 5:33pm On Feb 16, 2022
Cptflint:

Belarus is calm.. nothing is happening there. The actions now have shifted to Yemen UAE and Saudi Arabia. Where USA is in support of authoritative dictators of Saudi Arabia and United Arab Emirates. War is raging now in the Arabian peninsula.

Belarus isn't calm, there's growing resentment for pro Russia government there, last year they had to to massively rig and brutalize people to win elections again ofc with support of Russia
Re: How President Putin Flopped On Ukraine(photos) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 16, 2022
Cptflint:

I don't know how you resonance at all. Russia have no intentions of invading Ukraine, when USA invaded Iraq, thousands of their soldiers died, but they achieved their aim. If Russia decided to invaded Ukraine, thousands of soldiers will die but they will achieve their aim. I want to tell you this
1. Ukraine will never be member of NATO
2. Ukraine will in time have a pro russian ruler.
3. Ukraine just ended their control and any military action to retake Donbas.
4. Ukraine just lost the Azov sea to the russian navy for foreseeable future.
5. Ukraine has made the russian naval fleet to know the extent of their powers.
6. Ukrainian economy now is in shambles with high inflation and black sea blockaded by Russia navy. NATO and their allies cannot do anything about it.
7. Russian navy has flex their powers in the seas of Europe sending shivers down all the NATO countries with a steam warnings.
Russian military has assed their readiness for battle at any given time.
8. Russia has shown that taken of kiev Will be in matter of Hours from Belarus. And their missiles can bring kiev to rubbles.
9. Russia has accessed the NATO allies and found that none of them Will like to enter conflicts with Russia.
10. Russia has expose the flaws, inadequacy, in the canisters of USA intelligence agencies.
Russia has established the facts that black sea can be occupied by russian navy without question.
11. Russia now is ready to Face USA is proxy war's. This means that it will be harder now for USA and her cunning fox of UK to invade any nation as far as that nation calls Russia for help.

Did you read my writeup? If putin have no intention of invading Ukraine why waste money that you don't have?

Remember Russia is just one country and they would only get backing from china

But nato is backing Ukraine they would supply weapons but no boots on the ground, even though I don't trust nato

I talked about it already Ukraine won't join nato

So Russia would inavde Ukraine and Ukraine is a tree that won't fight back, really

Do you know the kind of weapons with Ukraine now?

I don't think Ukraine would ever have a pro Russian ruler, how would you take 2 of my Territories and you want us to be friends,I don't get it

It can only work if Russia give those Territories back and I don't see Russia doing that

They have the javelin missiles and killer drones from the turkey, this is not the Ukraine of 2014

2 Likes

Re: How President Putin Flopped On Ukraine(photos) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 16, 2022
sanpipita:

Belarus isn't calm, there's growing resentment for pro Russia government there, last year they had to to massively rig and brutalize people to win elections again ofc with support of Russia

Yea I remember this one but the leader there is a dictator everyone wants freedom and they are sick of the soviet bla bla bla
Re: How President Putin Flopped On Ukraine(photos) by DoggoneDogg: 5:47pm On Feb 16, 2022
[s]
Boss469:

[/s]

Guerilla war in the barren Siberian tundra?? shocked
Kai! All these Nairaland war experts ehn grin grin

If I reply you again, make I know wetin cause am.
Re: How President Putin Flopped On Ukraine(photos) by vedaxcool(m): 5:53pm On Feb 16, 2022
grin grin this thread will aggravate many.
Re: How President Putin Flopped On Ukraine(photos) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 16, 2022
vedaxcool:
grin grin this thread will aggravate many.

Lol, many of them think that I am Pro usa, no, I am not,I am wise enough to know that America, eu, China and Russia are all the same they are hypocrites, I don't support Russia and China because they are not democratic and even though the eu and the USA are Democratic I Still don't support them the only country I support is BRAZIL

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ukrainian Military Helicopter Shot Down By Stingers Manpad(viewers Discretion) / Uganda's President Swears In Wife As Minister( With Pix) / 1million Dollar Mistakenly Thrown Away Inside A Mattress!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.