Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,393 members, 7,812,158 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

Unijos Alumni Contribute Money To Help Mentally Challenged Classmate (Video) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unijos Alumni Contribute Money To Help Mentally Challenged Classmate (Video) (17361 Views)

I Ran Into My Classmate After 10 Years And She Did This / Secondary School Girl Twerks On Her Male Classmate. See Reactions / Mentally Challenged Man Helps Students To Solve Their Assignments In Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unijos Alumni Contribute Money To Help Mentally Challenged Classmate (Video) by Thandiubani(m): 2:10pm On Feb 16, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fF3k7wPQWJc

Schoolmates Spend Val With Classmate Who Became Mentally Unstable On Eve of His Master's Degree Defence (Photo, Video)

A young man, Mr. Minabelem Hilary has been rescued by his schoolmates who spent N320,000 in order to treat his medical condition.

It was gathered that some Alumni of the University of Jos, Nigeria left their homes for Bakana, Rivers State to celebrate Valentine with their former classmate, Mr. Minabelem Hilary who became mentally unstable on the eve of his Master's degree defence.

The Alumni traced him across the river to Bakana and after spending time with him, took him to the Psychiatry Hospital in Rumuigbo, Port Harcourt, and paid for his treatment and admission to a private ward with the sum of N320, 000 (three hundred and twenty thousand naira) only.

The golden-hearted former classmates hugged him, bought him new clothes and laughed with him as they exchanged some old school jokes.

Reacting to the kind gesture, a doctor at the facility said Mr. Hillary had a good chance of complete recovery, especially if he took his drugs faithfully.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CaCUpl0sBfh/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unijos Alumni Contribute Money To Help Mentally Challenged Classmate (Video) by silvoclaira: 2:15pm On Feb 16, 2022
Now this is emotional

undecided

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Unijos Alumni Contribute Money To Help Mentally Challenged Classmate (Video) by Olunmercy56(f): 2:15pm On Feb 16, 2022
sad
Re: Unijos Alumni Contribute Money To Help Mentally Challenged Classmate (Video) by flejnr2(f): 2:40pm On Feb 16, 2022
This is Soo touching, already crying reading this, may God provide for them too

79 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Unijos Alumni Contribute Money To Help Mentally Challenged Classmate (Video) by cee112: 6:44pm On Feb 16, 2022
Wow
Re: Unijos Alumni Contribute Money To Help Mentally Challenged Classmate (Video) by Brainlight: 7:43pm On Feb 16, 2022
That is the way nairaland to take contribute money... Give bro righteousness.... To go open church.....So that him go stop the sing this sermon upandan here.

16 Likes

Re: Unijos Alumni Contribute Money To Help Mentally Challenged Classmate (Video) by Chijeep(m): 7:44pm On Feb 16, 2022
Heart warming surprise

God people are still existing in Nigeria but all these politicians tormenting the lives of people with hardship will be rewarded according

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unijos Alumni Contribute Money To Help Mentally Challenged Classmate (Video) by Chimezirim121: 7:44pm On Feb 16, 2022

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unijos Alumni Contribute Money To Help Mentally Challenged Classmate (Video) by Vicogrin(m): 7:45pm On Feb 16, 2022
Let love lead.
Love is the greatest commandment Christ gave to us.
Love your neighbour as much as you love yourself,but we Christian neglect this. Love conquers all and everything.
God doesn't require anything from us just Love a genuine one,not to start arguing or preaching which religion is greatest or who is going to make heaven or not. Show true love
Love is the greatest religion.

10 Likes

Re: Unijos Alumni Contribute Money To Help Mentally Challenged Classmate (Video) by Kharol1234: 7:45pm On Feb 16, 2022
Lovely cry

What is wrong with MTN? Can't make calls
Re: Unijos Alumni Contribute Money To Help Mentally Challenged Classmate (Video) by santopelele(m): 7:45pm On Feb 16, 2022
May God bless their souls. This is real touching

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unijos Alumni Contribute Money To Help Mentally Challenged Classmate (Video) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Feb 16, 2022
My God

2 Likes

Re: Unijos Alumni Contribute Money To Help Mentally Challenged Classmate (Video) by onoms4luv(m): 7:46pm On Feb 16, 2022
Nice gesture

Unlike some school alumni, na show of wealth be their agenda.

if you nor just get, nothing when you go talk go make sense.

In other news

I bought 10l of fuel today for 5k.

no thanks to Buhari

4 Likes

Re: Unijos Alumni Contribute Money To Help Mentally Challenged Classmate (Video) by Hubeznigeria(m): 7:46pm On Feb 16, 2022
Now this is true Humanity

4 Likes

Re: Unijos Alumni Contribute Money To Help Mentally Challenged Classmate (Video) by Rusoan: 7:46pm On Feb 16, 2022
flejnr2:
This is Soo touching, already crying reading this, may God provide for them too
Amen oooo

There is still hope for humanity

3 Likes

Re: Unijos Alumni Contribute Money To Help Mentally Challenged Classmate (Video) by pretydiva(f): 7:46pm On Feb 16, 2022
Madness on the eve of his defense? This is village people at work oo

Because of the love shown by his coursemate,, I decree and declare, may his sanity be restored back unto him. And who so ever that is responsible,may the person be afflicted with madness in Jesus mighty name. Amen

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unijos Alumni Contribute Money To Help Mentally Challenged Classmate (Video) by Richy4(m): 7:46pm On Feb 16, 2022
May God bless them..

1 Like

Re: Unijos Alumni Contribute Money To Help Mentally Challenged Classmate (Video) by izzy4shizzy(m): 7:47pm On Feb 16, 2022
This is really commendable from them, there is indeed hope for humanity.

Na so undergraduate defense nearly kill my friend, him dread defense till oga fall sick.

But sha, mental illness is the most underrated illness here in Nigeria, Alot of people are going through many things with no one to talk to or anywhere to get help, yet people see insanity as an arrow from the village

The only option you have as a Nigerian is to stay strong, I guess that's what makes us Excell in better environment

1 Like

Re: Unijos Alumni Contribute Money To Help Mentally Challenged Classmate (Video) by dagbas: 7:47pm On Feb 16, 2022
May God grant him healing from the Alumni intervention �

1 Like

Re: Unijos Alumni Contribute Money To Help Mentally Challenged Classmate (Video) by Samuel1976: 7:49pm On Feb 16, 2022
May Almighty God heal him permanently in jesus name amen

4 Likes

Re: Unijos Alumni Contribute Money To Help Mentally Challenged Classmate (Video) by Yopadad: 7:49pm On Feb 16, 2022
Na real nigga e be

1 Like

Re: Unijos Alumni Contribute Money To Help Mentally Challenged Classmate (Video) by ShenTeh(m): 7:49pm On Feb 16, 2022
That video was very emotional for me.

1 Like

Re: Unijos Alumni Contribute Money To Help Mentally Challenged Classmate (Video) by BillionKnights: 7:49pm On Feb 16, 2022
I'm proud of them guys.. this is the best news I've heard all day

6 Likes

Re: Unijos Alumni Contribute Money To Help Mentally Challenged Classmate (Video) by chukbonda(m): 7:49pm On Feb 16, 2022
Very touching indeed. What a way to show love? I felt really emotional after watching this video. Let love lead. Let's heal the world by showing love to one another.

1 Like

Re: Unijos Alumni Contribute Money To Help Mentally Challenged Classmate (Video) by africanpride1: 7:50pm On Feb 16, 2022
I stubbled on this, and I must Scream it on the Roof Top!!! The best Nairaland Valentine Thread ever! The knowledge here shall blow you mind: https://www.nairaland.com/5570394/having-boyfriend-girlfriend-not-just

4 Likes

Re: Unijos Alumni Contribute Money To Help Mentally Challenged Classmate (Video) by johncallidon(m): 7:50pm On Feb 16, 2022
To me, "THIS IS THE BEST GOSPEL".
May God replenish them.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UNILAG SCHOOL OF POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMME REQUIREMENTS & DURATION - 09082964145 / JAMB Offers 200,000 Admission: Accept Or Reject Before 16th Oct. / JAMB To Start Releasing 2019 UTME Results From Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.