Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,142 members, 7,829,082 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Unijos Alumni Contribute Money To Help Mentally Challenged Classmate (Video) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unijos Alumni Contribute Money To Help Mentally Challenged Classmate (Video) (17381 Views)

I Ran Into My Classmate After 10 Years And She Did This / Secondary School Girl Twerks On Her Male Classmate. See Reactions / Mentally Challenged Man Helps Students To Solve Their Assignments In Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unijos Alumni Contribute Money To Help Mentally Challenged Classmate (Video) by pretydiva(f): 7:51pm On Feb 16, 2022
May God almighty bless his friends too
Re: Unijos Alumni Contribute Money To Help Mentally Challenged Classmate (Video) by Michaelbjune(m): 7:51pm On Feb 16, 2022
God bless them always try to help people around you because you don't know tomorrow.
anyway there's no time to check time 7:40
Re: Unijos Alumni Contribute Money To Help Mentally Challenged Classmate (Video) by Edoziesmart(m): 7:51pm On Feb 16, 2022
Good gesture.
That's a good way to celebrate Val and not to turn it into marathon sex
Re: Unijos Alumni Contribute Money To Help Mentally Challenged Classmate (Video) by Mooh247: 7:53pm On Feb 16, 2022
How come only Nigerian Public University students run mad during exams
Re: Unijos Alumni Contribute Money To Help Mentally Challenged Classmate (Video) by Olam09(m): 7:54pm On Feb 16, 2022
Random heart of kindness.
Re: Unijos Alumni Contribute Money To Help Mentally Challenged Classmate (Video) by nickyj19: 7:54pm On Feb 16, 2022
Brainlight:
That is the way nairaland to take contribute money... Give bro righteousness.... To go open church.....So that him go stop the sing this sermon upandan here.
grin
Re: Unijos Alumni Contribute Money To Help Mentally Challenged Classmate (Video) by TLE900: 7:55pm On Feb 16, 2022
Nice �. A good way to celebrate Valentine and not just wasting money for some categories of folks that won't appreciate shit.
Thandiubani:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fF3k7wPQWJc

Schoolmates Spend Val With Classmate Who Became Mentally Unstable On Eve of His Master's Degree Defence (Photo, Video)

A young man, Mr. Minabelem Hilary has been rescued by his schoolmates who spent N320,000 in order to treat his medical condition.

It was gathered that some Alumni of the University of Jos, Nigeria left their homes for Bakana, Rivers State to celebrate Valentine with their former classmate, Mr. Minabelem Hilary who became mentally unstable on the eve of his Master's degree defence.

The Alumni traced him across the river to Bakana and after spending time with him, took him to the Psychiatry Hospital in Rumuigbo, Port Harcourt, and paid for his treatment and admission to a private ward with the sum of N320, 000 (three hundred and twenty thousand naira) only.

The golden-hearted former classmates hugged him, bought him new clothes and laughed with him as they exchanged some old school jokes.

Reacting to the kind gesture, a doctor at the facility said Mr. Hillary had a good chance of complete recovery, especially if he took his drugs faithfully.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CaCUpl0sBfh/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Re: Unijos Alumni Contribute Money To Help Mentally Challenged Classmate (Video) by streetzdreamz(m): 7:56pm On Feb 16, 2022
This is awesome... The full body hug is heart melting. I wish him a quick and permanent recovery. God bless them all.

1 Like

Re: Unijos Alumni Contribute Money To Help Mentally Challenged Classmate (Video) by rave1049: 7:58pm On Feb 16, 2022
He should be properly rehabilitated
Re: Unijos Alumni Contribute Money To Help Mentally Challenged Classmate (Video) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 16, 2022
Vicogrin:
Let love lead.
Love is the greatest commandment Christ gave to us.
Love your neighbour as much as you love yourself,but we Christian neglect this. Love conquers all and everything.
God doesn't require anything from us just Love a genuine one,not to start arguing or preaching which religion is greatest or who is going to make heaven or not. Show true love
Love is the greatest religion.
Re: Unijos Alumni Contribute Money To Help Mentally Challenged Classmate (Video) by Chiemeka1: 8:03pm On Feb 16, 2022
Can't hold back my tears for this kind gesture. �
Re: Unijos Alumni Contribute Money To Help Mentally Challenged Classmate (Video) by stamapro(m): 8:05pm On Feb 16, 2022
Wow, so touching, there is hope for humanity. The best news so far on this forum.

1 Like

Re: Unijos Alumni Contribute Money To Help Mentally Challenged Classmate (Video) by Lamasta(m): 8:06pm On Feb 16, 2022
This is LOVE in its purest form
Re: Unijos Alumni Contribute Money To Help Mentally Challenged Classmate (Video) by Aaau: 8:17pm On Feb 16, 2022
Good
Re: Unijos Alumni Contribute Money To Help Mentally Challenged Classmate (Video) by Mozegee: 8:26pm On Feb 16, 2022
I can't stop crying. God in heaven you knowest my heart and u know this is what I want to do in my life,touching people's life for the remaining life I have in this world. I have cried to you to bless me for humanity. I know u will answer me as I am crying to u everyday.
Re: Unijos Alumni Contribute Money To Help Mentally Challenged Classmate (Video) by andyanders: 8:29pm On Feb 16, 2022
pretydiva:
Madness on the eve of his defense? This is village people at work oo

Because of the love shown by his coursemate,, I decree and declare, may his sanity be restored back unto him. And who so ever that is responsible,may the person be afflicted with madness in Jesus mighty name. Amen
Ameeeeeeeeeeee, IJN.
Re: Unijos Alumni Contribute Money To Help Mentally Challenged Classmate (Video) by dbanjj1629(m): 8:36pm On Feb 16, 2022
#GreatJosite
Re: Unijos Alumni Contribute Money To Help Mentally Challenged Classmate (Video) by Slimwhyt(m): 8:38pm On Feb 16, 2022
Wow! This is commendable
Re: Unijos Alumni Contribute Money To Help Mentally Challenged Classmate (Video) by Backlaw406(m): 8:40pm On Feb 16, 2022
Life sha, what could have made him run mad on the eve of D-day.
Re: Unijos Alumni Contribute Money To Help Mentally Challenged Classmate (Video) by Bbbwings: 8:56pm On Feb 16, 2022
What is that rubbish on the first page.
These mods are not doing their jobs o
All posts are adverts. Kilode.
Re: Unijos Alumni Contribute Money To Help Mentally Challenged Classmate (Video) by Shalommy(f): 8:58pm On Feb 16, 2022
pretydiva:
Madness on the eve of his defense? This is village people at work oo

Because of the love shown by his coursemate,, I decree and declare, may his sanity be restored back unto him. And who so ever that is responsible,may the person be afflicted with madness in Jesus mighty name. Amen
AMEN. Pastor's wife. smiley
Re: Unijos Alumni Contribute Money To Help Mentally Challenged Classmate (Video) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 9:02pm On Feb 16, 2022
And even with the little belief in us,
Surrounded with the many weeds of disbelief
We never doubt the bond that bind us all..

So, there's hope in humanity..
Re: Unijos Alumni Contribute Money To Help Mentally Challenged Classmate (Video) by ellizy(m): 9:03pm On Feb 16, 2022
Blessed!
Re: Unijos Alumni Contribute Money To Help Mentally Challenged Classmate (Video) by Elidrisy20: 9:15pm On Feb 16, 2022
That money wea them gather,they should find better lawyer and Sue the university for turning one of their colleague mad
Re: Unijos Alumni Contribute Money To Help Mentally Challenged Classmate (Video) by israelmao(m): 9:19pm On Feb 16, 2022
This is one of the best ways to share love.
Re: Unijos Alumni Contribute Money To Help Mentally Challenged Classmate (Video) by mechanics(m): 9:45pm On Feb 16, 2022
Eyah, nice one.
Re: Unijos Alumni Contribute Money To Help Mentally Challenged Classmate (Video) by deavicky(m): 9:45pm On Feb 16, 2022
Village people na wah oh!!!!!
Re: Unijos Alumni Contribute Money To Help Mentally Challenged Classmate (Video) by davinci2: 10:04pm On Feb 16, 2022
fool
Elidrisy20:
That money wea them gather,they should find better lawyer and Sue the university for turning one of their colleague mad
Re: Unijos Alumni Contribute Money To Help Mentally Challenged Classmate (Video) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:29pm On Feb 16, 2022
Awesome gesture.
Re: Unijos Alumni Contribute Money To Help Mentally Challenged Classmate (Video) by aminuontop: 1:01am On Feb 17, 2022
Very touching indeed. What a way to show love? I felt really emotional after watching this video. Let love lead. Let's heal the world by showing love to one another.
Re: Unijos Alumni Contribute Money To Help Mentally Challenged Classmate (Video) by Elidrisy20: 6:09am On Feb 17, 2022
davinci2:
fool
na you be the crazy man

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra School Wins National Girls In ICT Competition / How UNILAG’s Draconian Rule Threw Faculty Of Law Into Electoral Chaos / 25-Year-Old Bags Ph.D At Babcock University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.