Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,176 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Unijos Alumni Contribute Money To Help Mentally Challenged Classmate (Video) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unijos Alumni Contribute Money To Help Mentally Challenged Classmate (Video) (17379 Views)

I Ran Into My Classmate After 10 Years And She Did This / Secondary School Girl Twerks On Her Male Classmate. See Reactions / Mentally Challenged Man Helps Students To Solve Their Assignments In Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unijos Alumni Contribute Money To Help Mentally Challenged Classmate (Video) by teacherbim(f): 7:04am On Feb 17, 2022
Elidrisy20:
na you be the crazy man
He is
Re: Unijos Alumni Contribute Money To Help Mentally Challenged Classmate (Video) by Exceed15: 10:20am On Feb 17, 2022
I see tears welling up in my eyes
Re: Unijos Alumni Contribute Money To Help Mentally Challenged Classmate (Video) by countryman13: 12:08pm On Feb 17, 2022
Chijeep:
Heart warming surprise

God people are still existing in Nigeria but all these politicians tormenting the lives of people with hardship will be rewarded according
Amen bro.

1 Like

Re: Unijos Alumni Contribute Money To Help Mentally Challenged Classmate (Video) by countryman13: 12:14pm On Feb 17, 2022
izzy4shizzy:
This is really commendable from them, there is indeed hope for humanity.

Na so undergraduate defense nearly kill my friend, him dread defense till oga fall sick.

But sha, mental illness is the most underrated illness here in Nigeria, Alot of people are going through many things with no one to talk to or anywhere to get help, yet people see insanity as an arrow from the village

The only option you have as a Nigerian is to stay strong, I guess that's what makes us Excell in better environment
U have spoken well bro! Some people ll always want ur peak critical moment to come before they start raising funds. Lets make it a culture listening n paying attention to some issues of life dt our friends/schoolmates discuss wt us. Dont wait until he/she is admitted in d hospital before u help.
Re: Unijos Alumni Contribute Money To Help Mentally Challenged Classmate (Video) by Elidrisy20: 12:24pm On Feb 17, 2022
teacherbim:

He is
okay aunty, I no know say na your EX
Re: Unijos Alumni Contribute Money To Help Mentally Challenged Classmate (Video) by merits(m): 4:03pm On Feb 17, 2022
Thandiubani:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fF3k7wPQWJc

Schoolmates Spend Val With Classmate Who Became Mentally Unstable On Eve of His Master's Degree Defence (Photo, Video)

A young man, Mr. Minabelem Hilary has been rescued by his schoolmates who spent N320,000 in order to treat his medical condition.

It was gathered that some Alumni of the University of Jos, Nigeria left their homes for Bakana, Rivers State to celebrate Valentine with their former classmate, Mr. Minabelem Hilary who became mentally unstable on the eve of his Master's degree defence.

The Alumni traced him across the river to Bakana and after spending time with him, took him to the Psychiatry Hospital in Rumuigbo, Port Harcourt, and paid for his treatment and admission to a private ward with the sum of N320, 000 (three hundred and twenty thousand naira) only.

The golden-hearted former classmates hugged him, bought him new clothes and laughed with him as they exchanged some old school jokes.

Reacting to the kind gesture, a doctor at the facility said Mr. Hillary had a good chance of complete recovery, especially if he took his drugs faithfully.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CaCUpl0sBfh/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
They do good, more cash to there pocket.

Re: Unijos Alumni Contribute Money To Help Mentally Challenged Classmate (Video) by teacherbim(f): 4:49pm On Feb 17, 2022
Elidrisy20:
okay aunty, I no know say na your EX
Mtewww

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

6 Reasons Why Students Fail Examination Despite Studying / How UNILAG’s Draconian Rule Threw Faculty Of Law Into Electoral Chaos / LASU Shortlists Candidates Without PhD For VC Position

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.