Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,950 members, 7,848,858 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:11 AM

Should I Marry Her? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Marry Her? (6087 Views)

Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse / Must I Fall In Love Before I Marry? / Herbalist Simon Odo: I Marry Additional Wife When Any Of My 58 Wives Insults Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Marry Her? by mastermaestro(m): 1:20am On Feb 18, 2022
Lostchild:
Gosh234

You dey fear good woman?

You are afraid of a woman that is mature enough to handle you tenderly.

Wake up from your sleep and marry her

You are joking, right? Dude needs a stable job or business before taking this leap. Living off a woman isn’t a life any wise man dreams of.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Marry Her? by Gosh234: 1:47am On Feb 18, 2022
mastermaestro:

You are joking, right? Dude needs a stable job or business before taking this leap. Living off a woman isn’t a life any wise man dreams of.
You are right, the only problem here is source of livinghood, working on that till next year
Re: Should I Marry Her? by Lostchild(m): 11:18am On Feb 18, 2022
Gosh234:
LostChild, just need to fix one or two things, mind made up already

My blad, Good luck to you as you chase your dream.

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry Her? by Lostchild(m): 11:20am On Feb 18, 2022
mastermaestro:

I understand your point.

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry Her? by iamL(f): 4:54pm On Feb 18, 2022
SeaTrade:
The bolded is a lie sha... grin grin
Financially stable guys(or rich by your description) waiting for the yes of a 30years old woman that peddles probably used laptops for small profits doesn't seem weird to you?... grin grin grin
That girl has her fingers way up the higher echelon of your developing brain.

U know nothing.

In my line of work I know ladies that are in their early 40s with little income that well to do guys are proposing marriage to.

At a point i started wishing to age quickly to hook stable guys like that.

Life is not written on your code.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Marry Her? by iamL(f): 5:04pm On Feb 18, 2022
Gosh234:
Nice advice up there, fixing and working things together with my woman

When u are fortunate to met a gud person better don't let them go because good people are hard to come by when u are ready.

Work on your income then take your decision.

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry Her? by SeaTrade(m): 5:17pm On Feb 18, 2022
iamL:

U know nothing.

In my line of work I know ladies that are in their early 40s with little income that well to do guys are proposing marriage to.

At a point i started wishing to age quickly to hook stable guys like that.

Life is not written on your code.
grin grin grin
No stable man will do what you are saying.
Anyways, stable is relative.Let me even make it clearer,
No man with a networth of N10m and monthly income of 250k will marry a woman above 30 willingly,none!!
Unless widower,elderly(50s) or one of those defects.
You know wetin be 40 year old woman? undecided
Wetin you want gain from am again?
Look ,men like youth,the only people who marry old women are either digging for gold or need a support system.
The moment a man have these on his own,forget.
If you don pass 27 forget marriage,but una fit dey date sha but clear marriage from your mind.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Marry Her? by Raalsalghul: 5:26pm On Feb 18, 2022
SeaTrade:
grin grin grin
No man with a networth of N10m and monthly income of 250k will marry a woman above 30 willingly,none!!
Look ,men like youth,the only people who marry old women are either digging for gold or need a support system.
If you don pass 27 forget marriage,but una fit dey date sha but clear marriage from your mind.

Logobenz, e don do na. Haba! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry Her? by Mariangeles(f): 5:29pm On Feb 18, 2022
Raalsalghul:

Who takes him seriously?

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry Her? by iamL(f): 5:31pm On Feb 18, 2022
SeaTrade:
grin grin grin

U really need exposure. Even the way you write tells a lot. Bye..

4 Likes

Re: Should I Marry Her? by SeaTrade(m): 5:34pm On Feb 18, 2022
iamL:

U really need exposure.
Any exposure weh go make me marry my mama keep for house,something weh all the juice for the body don finish ,I no need am.We leave that one for men weh dey look for woman weh go feed them to marry.
Exposure lol,funny.
You people assume too much.

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry Her? by SeaTrade(m): 5:37pm On Feb 18, 2022
Raalsalghul:

Once once e good to dey give dreamers reality check.

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry Her? by SeaTrade(m): 5:37pm On Feb 18, 2022
iamL:

U really need exposure. Even the way you write tells a lot. Bye..
We no dey English class.

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry Her? by iamL(f): 6:02pm On Feb 18, 2022
SeaTrade:
Any exposure weh go make me marry my mama keep for house,something weh all the juice for the body don finish ,I no need am.We leave that one for men weh dey look for woman weh go feed them to marry.
Exposure lol,funny.
You people assume too much.

Unfortunately for your type not all men have one sighted vision or versions of life.

The description you painted above are the taste of some men who have it all and are ready to settle down.

I still maintain you need to "waka make u see life."

Oh! I forgot I already said bye...

3 Likes

Re: Should I Marry Her? by Gosh234: 2:05pm On Feb 19, 2022
iamL:

When u are fortunate to met a gud person better don't let them go because good people are hard to come by when u are ready.

Work on your income then take your decision.

Thanks dear, working on the income which is the only problem now, we discussed already and we are working on either work or business

Thanks so much
Re: Should I Marry Her? by iamL(f): 5:48pm On Feb 19, 2022
Gosh234:
Thanks dear, working on the income which is the only problem now, we discussed already and we are working on either work or business

Thanks so much

Welcome.

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry Her? by Cutehector(m): 6:07pm On Feb 19, 2022
No follow woman mouth o, get your own job else she will tell people she fed you!

3 Likes

Re: Should I Marry Her? by FanOfMyself: 2:07am On Feb 20, 2022
Even if you get a job or a business, I suggest you wait for at least one full year and see if you REALLY WANT to marry her. Maybe the reason why you are considering this adventure is because you are broke and she is well to do.
Be wise bro.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Marry Her? by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:40am On Feb 20, 2022
The news of STAN NZE and his 42yr old wife was on FB few months back, do you think he didn't see younger women? Of course he did. He is in his 30s, and may have gotten so much criticisms from Nigerians who reason just like you, but it didn't change anything. Stan Nze is worth more than the 10m you mentioned, go check his financial networth. He was the guy in TINSEL soap opera, a succesful actor and entrepreneur. Many men are marrying older women, but you will not know.

By the way, how many Nigerian bachelors have a net worth of the 10 million you mentioned? With so much news about poverty in Nigeria, I believe there aren't much of such bachelors. So needless you bring the monetary comparison into this.
SeaTrade:
grin grin grin
Look ,men like youth, the only people who marry old women are either digging for gold or need a support system.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Marry Her? by SeaTrade(m): 8:18am On Feb 20, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
The news of STAN NZE and his 42yr old wife was on FB few months back, do you think he didn't see younger women? Of course he did. He is in his 30s, and may have gotten so much criticisms from Nigerians who reason just like you, but it didn't change anything. Stan Nze is worth more than the 10m you mentioned, go check his financial networth. He was the guy in TINSEL soap opera, a succesful actor and entrepreneur. Many men are marrying older women, but you will not know.

By the way, how many Nigerian bachelors have a net worth of the 10 million you mentioned? With so much news about poverty in Nigeria, I believe there aren't much of such bachelors. So needless you bring the monetary comparison into this.
So according to you it is love that made Stan Nze marry that lady ba?She's not only old but completely ugly.
Why would a fine boy like Stan who can attract many finer ladies do that if not for support?
Abi you don't know that the lady has so much money right?Stan even moved in with her into her duplex.He wouldn't have looked at that lady twice if she was a struggling woman,know this!
And I don't think Stan Nze can liquidate 10m naira on his own,he isn't an A list actor.
And yes,there are a lot of Nigerian males in their 30s with 10m naira networth or cash ,these are the ones marrying fresh girls up and down every other Saturday.So I think it's worthy to put a financial note to it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Marry Her? by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:36am On Feb 20, 2022
Nothing you wrote is true. It can only be love because he is far more accomplished than her. I can remember reading a bit about him, and saw he's worth over a BILLION naira, or so. His wife is his choice, she's beautiful, and doesn't even look that age. If he moved into her duplex then it simply shows the level of love and understanding they have, because he definitely has his houses, and can afford anything. By the way, there are so many younger ladies with money he could have gone for, even foreign women. You are just out to bad mouth men who take such steps cuz you can't imagine why they should. The only thing is you bad-mouth them using false information.
SeaTrade:
So according to you it is love that made Stan Nze marry that lady ba? She's not only old but completely ugly.
Why would a fine boy like Stan who can attract many finer ladies do that if not for support?
Abi you don't know that the lady has so much money right?Stan even moved in with her into her duplex.He wouldn't have looked at that lady twice if she was a struggling woman,know this!
And I don't think Stan Nze can liquidate 10m naira on his own,he isn't an A list actor.
And yes,there are a lot of Nigerian males in their 30s with 10m naira networth or cash ,these are the ones marrying fresh girls up and down every other Saturday.So I think it's worthy to put a financial note to it.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Marry Her? by CaptainAyub: 8:38am On Feb 20, 2022
SeaTrade:
The bolded is a lie sha... grin grin
Financially stable guys(or rich by your description) waiting for the yes of a 30years old woman that peddles probably used laptops for small profits doesn't seem weird to you?... grin grin grin
That girl has her fingers way up the higher echelon of your developing brain.
Oga miii cheesy
Brutally frank,as usual grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry Her? by SeaTrade(m): 8:42am On Feb 20, 2022
CaptainAyub:

Oga miii cheesy
Brutally frank,as usual grin
My brother grin grin
Once once e good to dey burst the lies weh these girls thrm dey use hook some of our brothers grin
3 rich guys waiting for her yes for dream I guess angry

2 Likes

Re: Should I Marry Her? by CaptainAyub: 8:42am On Feb 20, 2022
Gosh234:
I think this is the right section to post this to get the audience needed after posted earlier on Romance Section

I am 25 years while she is 30years
Currently doing my NYSC, while she deals on laptops and other accessories,which is going fine

We have stayed for a year and few months now
We are very compatible and of like minds
We love each other so much
Very decent
Responsible
And very humble all these while we have known

Whatever desired in a woman she has them all

On November,this started
She came to my house and after eating
She asked me out for a marriage and she doesn't mind footing all the bills and everything as regards to that

I never expected this because our agreement is to marry when any serious suitor comes

She isn't desperate because if she , I know of at least 3 of stable men with good source of income waiting just for her YES

I don't have a house of mine neither any source of income

She suggested I join her in business as well, as her business is my business as well while searching for a job

At same time I so much love her

Actually at this point
I don't know where to start

NB- Never knew she owns the business till months we have dated

Same as age gap because she looks damn younger than her age
For me,d age gap is no biggie but eee,find something doing even if na keke driving b4 u marry her if not by 6 months after una marry,if na she de still sort your bills,insult go start.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Marry Her? by SeaTrade(m): 8:50am On Feb 20, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
Nothing you wrote is true. It can only be love because he is far more accomplished than her. I can remember reading a bit about him, and saw he's worth over a BILLION naira, or so. His wife is his choice, she's beautiful, and doesn't even look that age. If he moved into her duplex then it simply shows the level of love and understanding they have, because he definitely has his houses, and can afford anything. By the way, there are so many younger ladies with money he could have gone for, even foreign women. You are just out to bad mouth men who take such steps cuz you can't imagine why they should. The only thing is you bad-mouth them using false information.
Stan Nze worth over a Billion naira and you believe am? shocked
Stan Nze isn't even a tenth as accomplished as the lady.I hope you know she has produced a lot of succesful movies and series?
I respect the fact that it's his wife,even though I know what motivated him to marry her.
And no,she isn't beautiful in anyway and look even way older than her age.Person weh don get Christian mother hand na who you dey say no look her age.
Stan Nze moved in with her for obvious reasons na,he doesn't have the kind of house she can move into.
Younger ladies with money still have a lot of options na and will clearly not marry Stan because they still have time to hunt for settled men na.
Or you don't know that lady is desperate and hit a jackpot with Stan ?

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry Her? by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:07am On Feb 20, 2022
cheesy you feel you are always the correct one, how funny. Go find out his networth. Infact in my previous comment, I wanted to add that the next thing you will say, is that his networth is false cheesy, and you just did exactly that. cheesy . You are the one who sabi pass. You know when iamL said she has seen women in their 40s in her office have suitors, you said it's impossible, but I've seen few ladies in their 40s get wedded in my church as well. Your argument is what made me to mention a public figure known by all. If I bring in more examples, you will keep dribbling. You can't just seem to understand that some men are free minded and are not archaic in their beliefs.
SeaTrade:
Stan Nze worth over a Billion naira and you believe am? shocked
Stan Nze isn't even a tenth as accomplished as the lady.I hope you know she has produced a lot of succesful movies and series?
I respect the fact that it's his wife,even though I know what motivated him to marry her.
And no,she isn't beautiful in anyway and look even way older than her age.Person weh don get Christian mother hand na who you dey say no look her age.
Stan Nze moved in with her for obvious reasons na,he doesn't have the kind of house she can move into.
Younger ladies with money still have a lot of options na and will clearly not marry Stan because they still have time to hunt for settled men na.
Or you don't know that lady is desperate and hit a jackpot with Stan ?

2 Likes

Re: Should I Marry Her? by SeaTrade(m): 9:16am On Feb 20, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
cheesy you feel you are always the correct one, how funny. Go find out his networth. Infact in my previous comment, I wanted to add that the next thing you will say, is that his networth is false cheesy, and you just did exactly that. cheesy . You are the one who sabi pass. You know when a nairalander said she has seen women in their 40s in her office have suitors, you said it's impossible, but I've seen few ladies in their 40s get wedded in my church as well. Your argument is what made me to mention a public figure known by all. If I bring in more examples, you will keep dribbling. You can't just seem to understand that some men are free minded and are not archaic in their beliefs.
A lot of blogs write a lot of things based on opinions ,not facts.
If Stan Nze worth over a Billion,how much Jim iyke,Ramsey Nouah go come worth?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Marry Her? by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:21am On Feb 20, 2022
That is Stan Nze's net worth, 1.5 billion. Wether you believe it or not, does not matter at all. That is the networth you will see everywhere, not only on blogs. End of discussion.
SeaTrade:
A lot of blogs write a lot of things based on opinions ,not facts.
If Stan Nze worth over a Billion,how much Jim iyke,Ramsey Nouah go come worth?

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry Her? by SeaTrade(m): 9:36am On Feb 20, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
That is Stan Nze's net worth, 1.5 billion. Wether you believe it or not, does not matter at all. That is the networth you will see everywhere, not only on blogs. End of discussion.
How did they arrive at that number?
N1.5B networth na em e leave all the fresh fresh ,sweet girls from good homes weh full lagos go marry wetin e saliva go finish where e dey want lubricate her big engine due to extreme dryness and sheer lack of libido.
Person weh them don frustrate am with missionary,lie on her back like whale and guyman dey fire dey go and to kiss am sef you no go fit,cos if you see that face without make up ehn grin grin
I have noticed women like to eat their cake and have it.
In their prime,Them go dey chose and select and go for the biggest boys and when they get old them begin to look for who to blackmail to have their sorry old selves as partners for the rest of our lives,something we didn't enjoy for one day when it was hot.
See guys,make una hustle,be independent so that you can marry what you can enjoy abeg,
Any woman above 27 is not marriage suitable abeg cos you won't enjoy her and these old ones usually comes with a barrage of exes and a lot of people to compare you to ,no single innocence and thrm know everything.
And they don't moan and give the worst sex ever.
90% of women above 30 that moan are faking it and its a fact.

Rest abeg.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Marry Her? by SeaTrade(m): 9:55am On Feb 20, 2022
Also don't forget that when you marry a woman above 30,she will want to start giving birth immediately because she don't have time again.
You guys can't decide to stop childbearing for a while so that you can enjoy your wife ooo,just from bachelor to family man and start mounting children pressure almost immediately.
Trust me,you don't want tgis.
I also forgot ,if you marry all these old people,keep like 10-15million naira one side for fertility clinic,because you go hear all sorts of complications.
Her eggs don run from e position go hide for her oesophagus, she can't push naturally and they've got to import a special equipment from Japan ,cut just for her to bring forth a child artificially,no kind operation you no go hear.
Bitubal sophisticated fallopian tube bypass,special ovary and egg recovery,womb strengthening tactical operation,the list is endless...
Use your sense ooo angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Marry Her? by iamL(f): 12:14pm On Feb 20, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
cheesy you feel you are always the correct one, how funny. Go find out his networth. Infact in my previous comment, I wanted to add that the next thing you will say, is that his networth is false cheesy, and you just did exactly that. cheesy . You are the one who sabi pass. You know when iamL said she has seen women in their 40s in her office have suitors, you said it's impossible, but I've seen few ladies in their 40s get wedded in my church as well. Your argument is what made me to mention a public figure known by all. If I bring in more examples, you will keep dribbling. You can't just seem to understand that some men are free minded and are not archaic in their beliefs.

U ought to know when you are having a reasonable conversation na.

Your are still replying teenagers who haven't even travelled out of their street with a single version of life? Abeg nor mention again ooo..

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry Her? by Gosh234: 9:55pm On Feb 20, 2022
CaptainAyub:

For me,d age gap is no biggie but eee,find something doing even if na keke driving b4 u marry her if not by 6 months after una marry,if na she de still sort your bills,insult go start.
Thanks so much

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Think I'm Depressed / Kind of Husband or Wife You Aspire to Have? / Can I Survive This Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.