Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,259 members, 7,860,592 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:07 PM

Should I Marry Her? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Marry Her? (6126 Views)

Her Family Told Me To Marry Her Corpse / Must I Fall In Love Before I Marry? / Herbalist Simon Odo: I Marry Additional Wife When Any Of My 58 Wives Insults Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Marry Her? by einsteine(m): 8:48am On Feb 22, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
cheesy you feel you are always the correct one, how funny. Go find out his networth. Infact in my previous comment, I wanted to add that the next thing you will say, is that his networth is false cheesy, and you just did exactly that. cheesy . You are the one who sabi pass. You know when iamL said she has seen women in their 40s in her office have suitors, you said it's impossible, but I've seen few ladies in their 40s get wedded in my church as well. Your argument is what made me to mention a public figure known by all. If I bring in more examples, you will keep dribbling. You can't just seem to understand that some men are free minded and are not archaic in their beliefs.

Stan Nze is not worth one billion. Where him wan see am? You guys must think money grow on trees. Is it those Iroko movies that he wants to use to gather 1 billion? 1 million 1000 times. Also, this is Nigeria. If Stan had a house, she will be the one to move into it. If he had any sort of house at all
Re: Should I Marry Her? by SeaTrade(m): 9:28am On Feb 22, 2022
einsteine:

Stan Nze is not worth one billion. Where him wan see am? You guys must think money grow on trees. Is it those Iroko movies that he wants to use to gather 1 billion? 1 million 1000 times. Also, this is Nigeria. If Stan had a house, she will be the one to move into it. If he had any sort of house at all
Blind on purpose so she can prove a point I guess...
Re: Should I Marry Her? by emmanuelbrown26: 9:06am On Jul 19, 2022
SeaTrade:
How did they arrive at that number?
N1.5B networth na em e leave all the fresh fresh ,sweet girls from good homes weh full lagos go marry wetin e saliva go finish where e dey want lubricate her big engine due to extreme dryness and sheer lack of libido.
Person weh them don frustrate am with missionary,lie on her back like whale and guyman dey fire dey go and to kiss am sef you no go fit,cos if you see that face without make up ehn grin grin
I have noticed women like to eat their cake and have it.
In their prime,Them go dey chose and select and go for the biggest boys and when they get old them begin to look for who to blackmail to have their sorry old selves as partners for the rest of our lives,something we didn't enjoy for one day when it was hot.
See guys,make una hustle,be independent so that you can marry what you can enjoy abeg,
Any woman above 27 is not marriage suitable abeg cos you won't enjoy her and these old ones usually comes with a barrage of exes and a lot of people to compare you to ,no single innocence and thrm know everything.
And they don't moan and give the worst sex ever.
90% of women above 30 that moan are faking it and its a fact.

Rest abeg.
STAN NZE 1.5 BILLION? NO BI DIS BOBO WEY DRY ACT ONLY 30 MINUTES MOVIES?
HOW MANY ADVERTS EN DUN RUN
Re: Should I Marry Her? by StPete: 9:19am On Dec 06, 2023
SeaTrade:
The bolded is a lie sha... grin grin
Financially stable guys(or rich by your description) waiting for the yes of a 30years old woman that peddles probably used laptops for small profits doesn't seem weird to you?... grin grin grin
That girl has her fingers way up the higher echelon of your developing brain.

Best realistic comment ever. The OP is obviously too young to understand
Re: Should I Marry Her? by Pootle: 2:25pm On Dec 06, 2023
you go wash pant tire dont say i didnt warn u cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is That Special Trait You Inherited From Your Parents? / Re: / How Desperate Woman Slept With Her Son To Have A Child For Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.