Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,677 members, 7,851,315 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:00 PM

Igbos Shiver In Fear As They See Ijele Face2face In Abuja - VIDEO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Shiver In Fear As They See Ijele Face2face In Abuja - VIDEO (1293 Views)

Tinubu Supporters Fear, Shiver At Kwankwanso / Peter Obi Campaign In Edo State That Sent Shiver Down Tinubu Spine - Photos / My Journey Into The Kingdom Of Darkness.. Meeting The Devil Face2face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Shiver In Fear As They See Ijele Face2face In Abuja - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 10:52pm On Feb 16, 2022
Sorry it's comming late on nairaland. I've been busy guys. I'll try and make time here.

The moment Igbos called Ijelespeaks a sabo for not supporting their leader. Listen to the bone breaking point he threw at them that made over 100 silent in shame.

Ijelespeaks the undiluted truth.
Our people must be saved.

https://www.facebook.com/103078598857069/posts/139472095217719/

Re: Igbos Shiver In Fear As They See Ijele Face2face In Abuja - VIDEO by Nobody: 10:53pm On Feb 16, 2022
bunch of f**ls

1 Like

Re: Igbos Shiver In Fear As They See Ijele Face2face In Abuja - VIDEO by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:56pm On Feb 16, 2022
Let me know when alfa has stopped putting Gulder in his kettle. There's is something I wanna confirm

Hisbah21:
bunch of f**ls

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Shiver In Fear As They See Ijele Face2face In Abuja - VIDEO by Nobody: 10:58pm On Feb 16, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

Let me know when alfa has stopped putting Gulder in his kettle. There's is something I wanna confirm

e pain u?

1 Like

Re: Igbos Shiver In Fear As They See Ijele Face2face In Abuja - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 10:59pm On Feb 16, 2022
Hisbah21:

e pain u?

E pain d bingo

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Shiver In Fear As They See Ijele Face2face In Abuja - VIDEO by Nobody: 11:01pm On Feb 16, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

E pain d bingo

hhhh boy go to bed

1 Like

Re: Igbos Shiver In Fear As They See Ijele Face2face In Abuja - VIDEO by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:02pm On Feb 16, 2022
I'm asking for a friend

Hisbah21:

e pain u?

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Shiver In Fear As They See Ijele Face2face In Abuja - VIDEO by Kwashiman: 11:03pm On Feb 16, 2022
This Ijele guy no get shame walahi, displaying all this "bravado" against a bunch of old women? Kai! this guy is a real circus show of unbridled buffonery grin grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Shiver In Fear As They See Ijele Face2face In Abuja - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 11:03pm On Feb 16, 2022
Hisbah21:

hhhh boy go to bed

Na me dey support u na grin
Re: Igbos Shiver In Fear As They See Ijele Face2face In Abuja - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 11:05pm On Feb 16, 2022
Kwashiman:
This Ijele guy no get shame walahi, displaying all this "bravado" against a bunch of old women? Kai! this guy is a real circus show of unbridled buffonery grin grin grin grin

Lol. If u watched the video a young man came forward. And he was asking the man one of the bitter questions. Where is the donations raised for late Ikonso the wife is still suffering in her father's house.

As usual there is no answer for that question other than shouts of sabo

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Shiver In Fear As They See Ijele Face2face In Abuja - VIDEO by ThinkSmarter: 11:08pm On Feb 16, 2022
Ijelespeaks should be careful.
Igbos are boogeymen
They are our own Talibans
They are thinking of how they will cannibalise his body and use his head to play football.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Shiver In Fear As They See Ijele Face2face In Abuja - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 11:11pm On Feb 16, 2022
ThinkSmarter:
Ijelespeaks should be careful.
Igbos are boogeymen
They are our own Talibans
They are thinking of how they will cannibalise his body and use his head to play football.

No IPOB only attack soft targets like killing market women who don't sit at home, stopping our children from exams, flogging and brutalizing them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Shiver In Fear As They See Ijele Face2face In Abuja - VIDEO by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:12pm On Feb 16, 2022
Shame on you..hahahahah..who you dey supportsjust told you to go to bed...awww cry cry baby. How does it feel not to have a home anymore..ntooorr

OyigboUpdate:

E pain d bingo

7 Likes

Re: Igbos Shiver In Fear As They See Ijele Face2face In Abuja - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 11:13pm On Feb 16, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
Shame on you..hahahahah..who you dey supportsjust told you to go to bed...awww cry cry baby. How does it feel not to have a home anymore..ntooorr

He didn't get the jerk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Shiver In Fear As They See Ijele Face2face In Abuja - VIDEO by Kwashiman: 11:22pm On Feb 16, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

[s]Lol. If u watched the video a young man came forward. And he was asking the man one of the bitter questions. Where is the donations raised for late Ikonso the wife is still suffering in her father's house.

As usual there is no answer for that question other than shouts of sabo[/s]

Gibberish, tell that agadi nwoke na gu ofe to stop embarrassing his lineage in public like that, he has reduced himself into a cynosure of self-mockery... imagine forming Rambo against a bunch of old women like that? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Igbos Shiver In Fear As They See Ijele Face2face In Abuja - VIDEO by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:23pm On Feb 16, 2022
Use your explanation for transport back to your house. goodnight

OyigboUpdate:

He didn't get the jerk

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Shiver In Fear As They See Ijele Face2face In Abuja - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 11:27pm On Feb 16, 2022
Kwashiman:

Gibberish, tell that agadi nwoke na gu ofe to stop embarrassing his lineage in public like that, he has reduced himself into a cynosure of self-mockery... imagine forming Rambo against a bunch of old women like that? cheesy

Atleast we didn't fight with any of the women or destroy their goods. We only asked them bone breaking questions. Which even u can't still answer till now.
Unlike your ESN terrorist that kill them and scatter their tomatoes for not sitting at home

1 Like

Re: Igbos Shiver In Fear As They See Ijele Face2face In Abuja - VIDEO by kollinzgee(m): 11:30pm On Feb 16, 2022
In this life choose your battles wisely don't go to war if you don't have enough willing soldiers udele1 I pity you.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Shiver In Fear As They See Ijele Face2face In Abuja - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 7:18am On Feb 17, 2022
kollinzgee:
In this life choose your battles wisely don't go to war if you don't have enough willing soldiers udele1 I pity you.

That advice should be to hunchback who started a battle with the government by ordering the killing of military men

1 Like

Re: Igbos Shiver In Fear As They See Ijele Face2face In Abuja - VIDEO by adadike(f): 7:45am On Feb 17, 2022
Ijele speak is a real man. This what I call ' afu dimkpa afu ogologo amu ya'. He is the one reason why ipob have not overrun the east. They dare him to come to igboland, he was at owerri last week , at different FMs, they all went into hiding. Ijele, you are a true dimkpa not all this noise makers supporting the killing and destruction of igboland that full nairaland. As for those shameless women that went to bare their breast in the so called Fulani land for the fulanis to enjoy, or is Abuja no longer part of the zoo, destruction and tears will never leave their doorstep coz what you support is what you get. Thank you ijele for speaking out for us at a time when most of us are afraid to whisper to even our closest neighbour

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Shiver In Fear As They See Ijele Face2face In Abuja - VIDEO by AchalugoNwa(f): 7:56am On Feb 17, 2022
[s]
adadike:
Ijele speak is a real man. This what I call ' afu dimkpa afu ogologo amu ya'. He is the one reason why ipob have not overrun the east. They dare him to come to igboland, he was at owerri last week , at different FMs, they all went into hiding. Ijele, you are a true dimkpa not all this noise makers supporting the killing and destruction of igboland that full nairaland. As for those shameless women that went to bare their breast in the so called Fulani land for the fulanis to enjoy, or is Abuja no longer part of the zoo, destruction and tears will never leave their doorstep coz what you support is what you get. Thank you ijele for speaking out for us at a time when most of us are afraid to whisper to even our closest neighbour
[/s]
this is rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Shiver In Fear As They See Ijele Face2face In Abuja - VIDEO by adadike(f): 8:04am On Feb 17, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]
this is rubbish
biko chaa n'uzo!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Shiver In Fear As They See Ijele Face2face In Abuja - VIDEO by AntiBMC(m): 8:05am On Feb 17, 2022
Lol...see ds ncapi r@ with abyss for a nose. You are too, too small....too inconsequential. Argue with ur tongue.
Re: Igbos Shiver In Fear As They See Ijele Face2face In Abuja - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 8:13am On Feb 17, 2022
AntiBMC:
Lol...see ds ncapi r@ with abyss for a nose. You are too, too small....too inconsequential. Argue with ur tongue.

Aturu.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Shiver In Fear As They See Ijele Face2face In Abuja - VIDEO by AchalugoNwa(f): 8:39am On Feb 17, 2022
adadike:
biko chaa n'uzo!
I won't chaa n'ụzọ till you give me my birthright kiss
Re: Igbos Shiver In Fear As They See Ijele Face2face In Abuja - VIDEO by Rugaria: 5:57pm On Feb 17, 2022
adadike:

"Destruction and tears" will follow your father, your mother, your unborn children and a violent demise is your destiny. That's for you because that's what you pray for an you will surely get that...

It's one thing to be against a move made by your parents, it's another thing altogether to be so stupid and useless to wish destruction and tears on them. Irresponsible twa-t and her "ogologo amu" mentality..

1 Like

Re: Igbos Shiver In Fear As They See Ijele Face2face In Abuja - VIDEO by Balkan(m): 6:00pm On Feb 17, 2022
Those you are working , will be the ones to delete you in future

1 Like

Re: Igbos Shiver In Fear As They See Ijele Face2face In Abuja - VIDEO by MercyToto404: 1:46pm On Feb 18, 2022
He is angry, Ipob did'nt allow Ijele to fulfill his destiny, he is seeking way to avenge,
Re: Igbos Shiver In Fear As They See Ijele Face2face In Abuja - VIDEO by GodHatesBigots(m): 1:48pm On Feb 18, 2022
Pal, if I were you, I will carry out my work discretely - there is no reason to put yourself out there as a target, not worth it. Life is short.

(1) (Reply)

(2023) Asari Dokubo: Fulani is Coming With Destruction / Tinubu Received Rousing Welcome In Kwara / APC Convention: The Reality At Hand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.