Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,723 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

v - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / v (4302 Views)

Why Is Ipob Making Igbo Look Like A Minority Tribe? / Buhari's Service Chiefs: Nwodo Disappointed Over Exclusion Of Igbo / Is Abubakar Sani Bello The Richest Governor In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

v by Poiu11: 12:42am On Feb 17, 2022
i got this video off the internet about igboland. Video Of Igbo look like Been The Richest . see what nigeria as done for them
Re: v by walefresh3(m): 12:44am On Feb 17, 2022

3 Likes

Re: v by Poiu11: 12:46am On Feb 17, 2022
igbo are the richest

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: v by walefresh3(m): 12:53am On Feb 17, 2022
Poiu11:
igbo are the richest

Reno omokri don talk say u naa no dey hear truth....

Mention one ibo man that worth just one 1 billion dollars... Wit 2021 /!2022 report by Forbes...

7 Likes

Re: v by walefresh3(m): 12:55am On Feb 17, 2022
Poiu11:
igbo are the richest

So, u meant u know better than RENO OMOKRI ?
Re read again...
This is what Reno said about the Yorubas

The reason why Yorubas are the biggest music stars of Nigerian origin is because they are unabashedly Yoruba. They do not try to sing or act like Westerners. They are very in-your-face with their Yoruba-ness. And when people like themselves to such a high degree, others tend to join them in liking them.

There are an estimated 15 Black billionaires on Planet Earth. Three of them are Yoruba. More than any ethnic nationality in Africa.

US President, Joe Biden, named a Yoruba man, Adewale Adeyemo, as deputy Treasury Secretary. This is the highest position to which a Black African has been appointed (not elected) in US history. Another Yoruba man, Dr. Oluyinka Olutoye, became the first person on Earth to successfully perform a surgery by taking out an unborn fetus from its mother’s womb and putting it back after the surgery.

77% of all Black doctors in America, and a very large percentage of these are Yoruba.

And below it's what ASARI DOKUBO said about ibo...

Southeast it's a barren region...it has no economical value to Nigeria government...

2021 south east highest contribution to national purse it's 29b..

Southwest contribution : 592b
E- choke u ?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: v by walefresh3(m): 12:56am On Feb 17, 2022
Poiu11:
igbo are the richest

Go and tell that lies to your fellow cannibals in the East

8 Likes

Re: v by foryourmindlol: 12:57am On Feb 17, 2022
Musiwa I see you.

I also one of your brothers whose deludedly doubting you.

Continue the good work.
Re: v by Poiu11: 1:10am On Feb 17, 2022
because the igbo are into trader.. it made them rich

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: v by Poiu11: 1:21am On Feb 17, 2022
walefresh3:

Re read again...

The reason why Yorubas are the biggest music stars of Nigerian origin is because they are unabashedly Yoruba. They do not try to sing or act like Westerners. They are very in-your-face with their Yoruba-ness. And when people like themselves to such a high degree, others tend to join them in liking them.

There are an estimated 15 Black billionaires on Planet Earth. Three of them are Yoruba. More than any ethnic nationality in Africa.

US President, Joe Biden, named a Yoruba man, Adewale Adeyemo, as deputy Treasury Secretary. This is the highest position to which a Black African has been appointed (not elected) in US history. Another Yoruba man, Dr. Oluyinka Olutoye, became the first person on Earth to successfully perform a surgery by taking out an unborn fetus from its mother’s womb and putting it back after the surgery.

77% of all Black doctors in America, and a very large percentage of these are Yoruba.

Southeast it's a barren region...it has no economical value to Nigeria government...

E- choke u ?
you can not how many igbo that are rich to the yoruba... many igbos are richer than the yoruba

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: v by Poiu11: 1:27am On Feb 17, 2022

1 Like

Re: v by Poiu11: 3:25am On Feb 17, 2022
grin grin
Re: v by Poiu11: 3:58am On Feb 17, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: v by care4you: 4:36am On Feb 17, 2022
walefresh3:

Re read again...

E- choke u ?

HOw much is in your savings account? Let's start from there

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: v by Poiu11: 4:57am On Feb 17, 2022
care4you:

that is a nice question to ask

2 Likes

Re: v by Nobody: 5:23am On Feb 17, 2022
walefresh3:

Re read again...

E- choke u ?

Air peace is the richest black man, Onyema is richer than Dangote

He doesn't declare assets and Forbes cannot estimate his worth

Give us Biafra, you will know our true worth, we don't want to be remitting our money into a purse of a people holding us by force, can't you get the message therein, we will keep our money until we get referendum.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: v by shortIGBOman: 5:26am On Feb 17, 2022
Poiu11:
igbo are the richest

Igbo are the richest online grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: v by Nobody: 5:29am On Feb 17, 2022
walefresh3:

Re read again...

E- choke u ?

He doesn't declare assets, sells no shares, he is the only man that owns his company. Doesn't give a declaration of annual gains and never to the public fancy. Forbes cannot estimate his worth

Give us Biafra, you will know our true worth, we don't want to be remitting our money into a purse of a people holding us by force, can't you get the message therein, we will keep our money until we get referendum.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: v by Poiu11: 5:38am On Feb 17, 2022
Veggieseedies:

He doesn't declare assets, sells no shares, he is the only man that owns his company. Doesn't give a declaration of annual gains and never to the public fancy. Forbes cannot estimate his worth

why do you want biafra
Re: v by Nobody: 5:50am On Feb 17, 2022
Poiu11:
why do you want biafra

To have a place I call mine, where tribalism will cease to exist, where hatred against my tribe will be gone

Biafra existed before the coming of the British, the Portuguese knew those originally related by blood and mapped the place "Bight of Biafra"

Biafra, is a spirit, it is in the blood, it informs my awakening. You can't intimidate it out of me, because it runs in my blood, it would still be passed on to my kids.

I want Biafra where I will know that everyone in my country is just like me, looks like me, talk and dress like me, in a fitting attire

I want Biafra where, someone from Ebonyi would contest for House of Assembly in Abiaand speak the same language, someone from Abia, contest in Enugu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: v by Poiu11: 5:58am On Feb 17, 2022
Veggieseedies:

To have a place I call mine, where tribalism will cease to exist, where hatred against my tribe will be gone

Biafra existed before the coming of the British, the Portuguese knew those originally related by blood and mapped the place "Bight of Biafra"

Biafra, is a spirit, it is in the blood, it informs my awakening. You can't intimidate it out of me, because it runs in my blood, it would still be passed on to my kids.

I want Biafra where I will know that everyone in my country is just like me, looks like me, talk and dress like me, in a fitting attire

I want Biafra where, someone from Ebonyi would contest for House of Assembly in Abiaand speak the same language, someone from Abia, contest in Enugu

the place every will be like you is the south east.... so you want the south east to be a separate country. with no oil. is that what you are telling me...
Re: v by Nobody: 7:30am On Feb 17, 2022
Poiu11:
the place every will be like you is the south east.... so you want the south east to be a separate country. with no oil. is that what you are telling me...

Please what does Indonesia trive on?

Do you know the meaning of foreign policy and why countries have it? Besides, Abia and Imo are oil producing places in Igbo land.

I don't know what you mean by south east, military regimes only wanted to divide the Igbos nationwide.

Biafra is Igbo, Igbo is Biafra. Chikena

3 Likes

Re: v by walefresh3(m): 7:32am On Feb 17, 2022
Veggieseedies:

Airpeace ko air trouble ni... You be confirm mumu... Where him keep him money ? No be the same nigeria bank....
Air peace airline that belong to Jonathan crew of embezzlement... I can't laugh oooo..
The guy no Worth 400m dollars...
Swave comot... Complete novice you be..

9 Likes

Re: v by walefresh3(m): 7:36am On Feb 17, 2022
care4you:

Oga comot here.... Ibo are poor peoples ...know dis and know peace

3 Likes

Re: v by Nobody: 7:37am On Feb 17, 2022
walefresh3:

Airpeace ko sir trouble ni... You be confirm mumu... Where him keep him money ? No be the same nigeria bank....
Air peace airline that belong to Jonathan crew of embezzlement... I can't laugh oooo..

Go and learn from Reno your teacher first, then I may consider you to mention again.

You are a very smart fool, it's the biggest compliment you'd receive in your life time

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: v by walefresh3(m): 7:42am On Feb 17, 2022
Veggieseedies:

Go and learn from Reno your teacher first, then I may consider you to mention again.

You are a very smart fool, it's the biggest compliment you'd receive in your life time
comot here u be confirm osu... Comparing comparing airpeace with a whole dangote ? Who do you dis ?
Oga no ibo son worth 1b dollars...

6 Likes

Re: v by walefresh3(m): 7:44am On Feb 17, 2022
Veggieseedies:

Reno knows better than your ancestors that are all revisionist...
Your Biafra is a country within a country. ... It is not possible grin

5 Likes

Re: v by johnmartus(m): 7:46am On Feb 17, 2022
The person that open this thread not well.

1 Like

Re: v by walefresh3(m): 8:27am On Feb 17, 2022
Poiu11:
i got this video off the internet about igboland

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xuh2JviB2M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzMvMlXh7nQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kb4mMQe4p8A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NY1i0EDHn-s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odmIxl5eOqo

Compare dis video with rubbish you posted

No ibo cities it's mentioned....

I repeat , south east its a God forsaken region.. it has no economical values to even the indigenous.. that's why they run out of the region like war zone area...

Walefresh3 said so...

4 Likes

Re: v by Bounceboune7: 8:35am On Feb 17, 2022
walefresh3:

Airpeace ko air trouble ni... You be confirm mumu... Where him keep him money ? No be the same nigeria bank....
the same Allen onyeama that cornered amnesty money is d same person the same idiot is telling us he's richer than dangote.

Imagine someone telling us that guy is d richest black man,the problem with igbos is that they lie to themselves a lot

8 Likes

Re: v by Cherez: 9:22am On Feb 17, 2022
walefresh3:

Re read again...

E- choke u ?

Lol
For a region gone through war to challenge you in all indices of growth should worry you more
We lost able bodied working young men to the war & everything we had gone and only those whoever had a bank account got 20 units of it. The nationalization of organizations happened & your ancestors bought up & owned everything with us left with nothing but here we are today.
With no IDPs, no govt intervention, no single assistance we rose and still rising.
You should be doing over 1000%

This 592b is majorly from Lagos & exactly what Nigeria decides to make of it that every single entry & exit of goods in the country came from one port and so Intl airport.
If the FG as much builds just 10% of the infrastructure built in Lagos in Enugu, maybe I’d agree to your rubbish
Yes this isn’t to say the Yorubas worked hard to get it too but the functions there aren’t undeniable
Can you also run the per capita of that fund you claim you contribute?
Then Igbos are more in the commercial industry where govt has no fact & figures about
Show me people who own more business spaces?
Can you show me 1 person aside Entertainment you’ve got without link to govt( of course U know govt with fraud & stolen public funds) with such amount you claim?
The Igbos don’t thrive on govt or same system of governance like yours; we are egalitarian & function to empower people to generate funds, contribute to the society & build it.
This is why till date it’s only the SE who has government infrastructures sponsored by physical contributions from people like the 1st airport in the SE built by Sam Okpara
A region so strong (even though maxed out in population & geospace) it took Nigeria 3 good years to down
At least we are doing it in academics

Where is this your 77% of black doctors in US are Yorubas?
http://www.punchng.com/health/77-of-black-doctors-in-us-are-nigerians-reps-committee/
Bros stop smoking this early morning biko
I’d have engaged you with numbers but I Dey make money first

5 Likes

Re: v by Eastlink(m): 9:38am On Feb 17, 2022
Bounceboune7:
the same Allen onyeama that cornered amnesty money is d same person the same idiot is telling us he's richer than dangote.

Imagine someone telling us that guy is d richest black man,the problem with igbos is that they lie to themselves a lot
And Dangote did not corner your blood and sweat through over inflated sugar, flour and cement prices? See him big head. How much are you buying bread, sugar and cement in your area. If you are looking for a role model, think of guys like Abdul Samad, Elumelu etc not Dangote (Government Plc). While Allen is touching lives despite how the money came, na that one you rush tackle praising Dangote the ripper.

Just thank God that BUA is changing the narrative by not joining Dangote and Flour Mills to increase Sugar & Flour prices as both company planned doing this February else na hunger go nack you this year.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking : Kemi Nelson Is Dead / Video: Nkem Owo Aka Osuofia Rejects Tinubu 10 Million Naira For Endorsement / This Man Is The Major Problem We Have In This Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.