Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,710 members, 7,831,221 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

See What Is Giving Ipob, And South East People Heart Attack (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Is Giving Ipob, And South East People Heart Attack (Photo) (2461 Views)

Umahi: Why South-East People Still Obey IPOB’s Sit-At-Home Order / Oronsaye Committee Report Will Break So Many People’s Heart / I Don't Know Those Giving IPOB Information..... Orji Uzor Kalu Cried Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Is Giving Ipob, And South East People Heart Attack (Photo) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 4:22am On Feb 17, 2022
Life starts @40 President Buhari is enjoying himself aboard, omg grin grin grin grin e fit am ooo My president my president Any other is a counterfeit, I ❤️ him with passion!

Lalasticla

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Is Giving Ipob, And South East People Heart Attack (Photo) by IgweOfNnewi: 4:28am On Feb 17, 2022
Re: See What Is Giving Ipob, And South East People Heart Attack (Photo) by Armaggedon: 5:10am On Feb 17, 2022
Enjoying himself in Another President's country?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Is Giving Ipob, And South East People Heart Attack (Photo) by LaserWr: 5:20am On Feb 17, 2022
This dullard fresh here no be lie grin

1 Like

Re: See What Is Giving Ipob, And South East People Heart Attack (Photo) by Godjone(m): 5:27am On Feb 17, 2022
Fake picture

2 Likes

Re: See What Is Giving Ipob, And South East People Heart Attack (Photo) by shortIGBOman: 5:30am On Feb 17, 2022
Igbos right now. grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Is Giving Ipob, And South East People Heart Attack (Photo) by pyyxxaro: 5:33am On Feb 17, 2022
On behalf of my fellow BMCs , I the CEO OF LIZARDBBQGRILL just want to wish our darling daddy more ZULEZU to his waist cool

4 Likes

Re: See What Is Giving Ipob, And South East People Heart Attack (Photo) by HYDEEE: 5:47am On Feb 17, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Lalasticla
shocked Buhari dey wear shrit and trouser? shocked
Re: See What Is Giving Ipob, And South East People Heart Attack (Photo) by VictorUSA(m): 5:50am On Feb 17, 2022
@Op are you alright?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Is Giving Ipob, And South East People Heart Attack (Photo) by History555: 5:53am On Feb 17, 2022
What nonsense. Is he the only nigerian abroad. All these errand boys sef

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Is Giving Ipob, And South East People Heart Attack (Photo) by TheNeededShock(m): 6:06am On Feb 17, 2022
Fresh leader of a hungry country......reminds me of ojuku, even when his country was starving man's was still able to drink is whiskey and have his 3 square meal while his kinsmen were going cannibal out of starvation.......... in some places African leaders would have been sent to the guillotine but over here in Africa the oppressed are ready to even die for their oppressor.
Re: See What Is Giving Ipob, And South East People Heart Attack (Photo) by wizonlyson: 6:15am On Feb 17, 2022
shortIGBOman:
Igbos right now. grin grin

1 Like

Re: See What Is Giving Ipob, And South East People Heart Attack (Photo) by Frigga13: 6:34am On Feb 17, 2022
When a Yoruba man will add igbo to his post to draw traffic .. add Yoruba man and see thread die.

Na so e be for everything in this country... igbos brings life to everything ... guess reason why they’re everywhere and still live happily with neighbors

Tell Yoruba man to be everywhere like igbos and see how Nigerians will avoid them like Yoruba thread on Nairaland

Truly Nairaland needs igbos to sell.

So Oga guess Yoruba people are enjoying differently from igbos in. Buhari Presidency grin

Humans and little Brian

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Is Giving Ipob, And South East People Heart Attack (Photo) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:38am On Feb 17, 2022
This post reeks of stupidity and foolishness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Is Giving Ipob, And South East People Heart Attack (Photo) by EmirGold(m): 6:44am On Feb 17, 2022
Frigga13:
When a Yoruba man will add igbo to his post to draw traffic .. add Yoruba man and see thread die.

Na so e be for everything in this country... igbos brings life to everything ... guess reason why they’re everywhere and still live happily with neighbors

Tell Yoruba man to be everywhere like igbos and see how Nigerians will avoid them like Yoruba thread on Nairaland

Truly Nairaland needs igbos to sell.

So Oga guess Yoruba people are enjoying differently from igbos in. Buhari Presidency grin

Humans and little Brian
ndi-wailer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Is Giving Ipob, And South East People Heart Attack (Photo) by lightskinnigga: 6:49am On Feb 17, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Lalasticla
keep laughing while the world laughs at you

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Is Giving Ipob, And South East People Heart Attack (Photo) by Wazobia2216: 6:51am On Feb 17, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

You saw him in another cloth and your conclusion was that he's enjoying grin grin grin grin

Chai! The day God was putting sense in every being, it must have finished so He filled your head with sawdust grin

Come LordviccoDaGuru, wetin be your work again Dey help Buhari iron the clothes nah

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Is Giving Ipob, And South East People Heart Attack (Photo) by Frigga13: 6:58am On Feb 17, 2022
EmirGold:
ndi-wailer
From a Yoruba being

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Is Giving Ipob, And South East People Heart Attack (Photo) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 7:00am On Feb 17, 2022
lightskinnigga:
keep laughing while the world laughs at you

e no affect me e no affect any of my family we don't buy fuel ⛽ we get all of them for free Buhari government is beneficial to us. grin

e shock u abi??
Re: See What Is Giving Ipob, And South East People Heart Attack (Photo) by Wazobia2216: 7:02am On Feb 17, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

e no affect me e no affect any of my family we don't buy fuel ⛽ we get all of them for free Buhari government is beneficial to us. grin

e shock u abi??
In return, you sacrificed your brain! grin grin kpelè

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Is Giving Ipob, And South East People Heart Attack (Photo) by SWATMan: 7:14am On Feb 17, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
This post reeks of stupidity and foolishness.

Not only foolishness the op is dumb. This is the height of cognitive dissonance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Is Giving Ipob, And South East People Heart Attack (Photo) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:21am On Feb 17, 2022
SWATMan:

Not only foolishness the op is dumb. This is the height of cognitive dissonance.

I’m telling you. And that is an idioot probably in his 40s.
Re: See What Is Giving Ipob, And South East People Heart Attack (Photo) by Dayvidblue: 9:43am On Feb 17, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

e shock u abi??

You mean you have been trekking all your life?
The reason behind your "brainlesslness" is not far fetched

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Is Giving Ipob, And South East People Heart Attack (Photo) by chukwuibuipob: 10:09am On Feb 17, 2022
cool
Re: See What Is Giving Ipob, And South East People Heart Attack (Photo) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:19pm On Feb 17, 2022
[s]
Dayvidblue:

You mean you have been trekking all your life?
The reason behind your "brainlesslness" is not far fetched
[/s]

We don't buy fuel ⛽ we order fuel online free of charge I don't pay for bills I enjoy everything free in Buhari's government.
Re: See What Is Giving Ipob, And South East People Heart Attack (Photo) by Spy360(m): 1:14pm On Feb 17, 2022
HYDEEE:
shocked Buhari dey wear shrit and trouser? shocked
Very soon the British government will call the ghost busters... grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Is Giving Ipob, And South East People Heart Attack (Photo) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 7:16pm On Feb 17, 2022
[s]
Spy360:

Very soon the British government will call the ghost busters... grin grin grin
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

Fulani People Trooping Into Edo State With More Than 100 Dogs / Chinedu Nwadike Is Dead. Dies Of Leukemia In Abuja / Anambra Man Responsible For Beheading Of Lawmaker Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.