Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,118 members, 7,845,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

NNPC Apologises To Nigerians Over Bad Fuel, Long Queues - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC Apologises To Nigerians Over Bad Fuel, Long Queues (12772 Views)

Bad Fuel: Queues To Vanish Next Week - Kyari, NNPC, CEO / Bad Fuel Sold At Petrol Stations In Lagos (Pictures) / Water Scarcity In Enugu: Long Queues Sighted In Most Parts Of The State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Apologises To Nigerians Over Bad Fuel, Long Queues by doshiyad1: 4:28pm On Feb 17, 2022
After the apology what next? because i know what i went through this past week and this week going to the office. Is it waiting for more than 30-min @ the bus-stop trying to get a cab, the hike in transport fare, the hold-up on the karu, nyanya/mararaba axis or the waking up earlier than usual just to meet up?? this govt ehnn!! it can only be God because their mata taya me!
Re: NNPC Apologises To Nigerians Over Bad Fuel, Long Queues by doshiyad1: 4:31pm On Feb 17, 2022
Klington:
That's it.
Nobody will resign. undecided
Nobody will be arrested. undecided
Nobody will be charged to court. undecided
Nobody will lose his/her position. undecided

The cycle continues.
Life goes on like nothing happened.

Nigerians and docility are like aki and pawpaw.

As in.... i tell you. It is well with us
Re: NNPC Apologises To Nigerians Over Bad Fuel, Long Queues by doshiyad1: 4:35pm On Feb 17, 2022
Klington:
That's it.
Nobody will resign. undecided
Nobody will be arrested. undecided
Nobody will be charged to court. undecided
Nobody will lose his/her position. undecided

The cycle continues.
Life goes on like nothing happened.

Nigerians and docility are like aki and pawpaw.

As in....
Re: NNPC Apologises To Nigerians Over Bad Fuel, Long Queues by doshiyad1: 4:41pm On Feb 17, 2022
ok
Re: NNPC Apologises To Nigerians Over Bad Fuel, Long Queues by Cloven22: 9:05pm On Feb 17, 2022
If this bad fuel has affected your bad engine, don't hesitate to reach out to Flickwheel for a loan as well as professional mechanics to fix it
Re: NNPC Apologises To Nigerians Over Bad Fuel, Long Queues by Basher8583: 9:30pm On Feb 17, 2022
WibusJaga:
angry

Apologies Rejected. You must replace my car wey knock engine.

This is how we know people that dont have cars.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Crisis: Ayu Lobbies To Save His Job / 13 New Governors Borrowed ₦‎226.8 Billion In Six Months – DMO / Osun Governor, Oyetola Extends Lockdown By 14 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.