Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband (758 Views)

Woman Lays Heavy Curses On Daughter For Getting Married Without Informing Her / My Uncles Fixed My Late Father's Burial Without Informing Me, His First Son / She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband by jaysam28: 7:49pm On Feb 17, 2022
I know a couple who are friends of my family. The man is a business man, while the wife is a medical doctor.

They are in their late 50's and have three children. Currently they are separated because the wife said he cannot meet up with her financial needs.

She built a house in Lagos without informing her husband, while he was building one in Ogun state.

I was sad and disappointed. A marriage of like 2 decades, quenched because the wife felt she has more needs the husband cannot cater for.

Now the man will be left alone, no one to help him and meet his sexual needs.
Re: She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband by jaysam28: 7:49pm On Feb 17, 2022
Re: She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband by donbachi(m): 7:51pm On Feb 17, 2022
Married for the benjamins
Re: She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband by doggedfighter(f): 7:53pm On Feb 17, 2022
Story teller, keep recycling this old story.

3 Likes

Re: She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband by Kobojunkie: 8:54pm On Feb 17, 2022
jaysam28:
I know a couple who are friends of my family. The man is a business man, while the wife is a medical doctor.

They are in their late 50's and have three children. Currently they are separated because the wife said he cannot meet up with her financial needs.

She built a house in Lagos without informing her husband, while he was building one in Ogun state.
I was sad and disappointed. A marriage of like 2 decades, quenched because the wife felt she has more needs the husband cannot cater for.

I don't think you have the story correct at all @ Op

You don't seem to have an insiders look at what went on during the 20 years for her to decide it best to chart her own path after it all. undecided

Since you claim she is a friend of the family, why not ask the woman or even the kids what really went on in her family instead of pushing your opinion here as if their truth? undecided

1 Like

Re: She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband by ImaIma1(f): 9:02pm On Feb 17, 2022
jaysam28:

In everything, the bolded is your concern. Not anything else, but the fact that there is no one to "help" him meet his sexual needs. Did he tell you that sex is his problem?

1 Like

Re: She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband by carrlyleone: 6:40pm On Feb 18, 2022
I'm leaving the sexual need part what-what... Like what's problem? Husband is building a house in Ogun state and she's building in Lagos. All I'm seeing is more properties to be inherited by the children.
Re: She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband by naija4life247: 7:21pm On Feb 18, 2022
jaysam28:

Please make it a duty to watch over the woman. Because I am sure she will cry blood when the time comes. But, if she comes begging after crying blood and you advise the man to take the Devi's daughter back, then thunder will fire you.

Meanwhile, the woman has the right to build bouses anywhere she likes.

(1) (Reply)

Effects Of Excessive Phone Usage In Marriage / What Do You Think Is The Way Forward For Nigeria? Is There Any Hope? / Trouble Getting Baby To Sleep? Here's What Not To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.