Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband (47884 Views)

Woman Lays Heavy Curses On Daughter For Getting Married Without Informing Her / She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband / My Uncles Fixed My Late Father's Burial Without Informing Me, His First Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 20, 2019
I know a couple who are friends of my family. The man is a business man, while the wife is a medical doctor.

They are in their late 50's and have three children. Currently they are separated because the wife said he cannot meet up with her financial needs.

She built a house in Lagos without informing her husband, while he was building one in Ogun state.

I was sad and disappointed. A marriage of like 2 decades, quenched because the wife felt she has more needs the husband cannot cater for.

Now the man will be left alone, no one to help him and meet his sexual needs.

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband by ahnie: 8:44am On Nov 20, 2019
And you are so bothered about his sexual needs!
Honestly I'm trying not to think what you're thinking!

387 Likes 15 Shares

Re: She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband by Debeloved87(m): 8:50am On Nov 20, 2019
That's why it's good to be opened to one another, and how has she enduring since the past 2decades all of a sudden she just wants out! Too bad.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband by beresponsible(m): 8:51am On Nov 20, 2019
Na only the man sexual needs bother you

240 Likes 12 Shares

Re: She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 20, 2019
ahnie:

Lol! What do you know I am thinking about? You think because he is in his late 50's he doesn't have sexual needs?

I know another family friend who is a pastor and whose wife abandoned him to go and work abroad. He had to marry another woman. The man should be in is early 60's.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 20, 2019
beresponsible:
Na only the man sexual needs bother you

Lol! Prior to that statement, I said no one to help him, like to cook, wash his clothes, etc.. and definitely his sexual needs as a married man.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband by pocohantas(f): 9:28am On Nov 20, 2019
oghale23:

Lol! Prior to that statement, I said no one to help him, like to cook, wash his clothes, etc.. and definitely his sexual needs as a married man.

He should get a help and pay the person. After all, women offer nothing in marriage (Ref: Nairaland Guys, 2019). It shouldn't matter if they stay or leave.

As for his sexual needs, he can remarry or download inmessanger.

204 Likes 9 Shares

Re: She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband by ahnie: 9:38am On Nov 20, 2019
oghale23:

Lol! What do you know I am thinking about? You think because he is in his late 50's he doesn't have sexual needs?

I know another family friend who is a pastor and whose wife abandoned him to go and work abroad. He had to marry another woman. The man should be in is early 60's.

Lolz oghaleoghene stop feathering your nest with their sexual needs!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband by beresponsible(m): 9:39am On Nov 20, 2019
oghale23:

grin grin
Re: She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 20, 2019
Op why would you be bothered about a fifty something year old man's sexual needs? na you be the man stop pretending, sexual needs indeed.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:46am On Nov 20, 2019
If you are only concerned about his sexual needs, let that be the topic of this thread, not the house thing.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband by farady(m): 2:36pm On Nov 20, 2019
Someone should help me post that meme - what consigns u.

Modified

He will sort himself out. Remember, life goes on. The children can even get them together again. Anything is just possible.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband by ednut1(m): 3:16pm On Nov 20, 2019
Denial of reality cannot cover the truth.. women endure for years as long as you have money or for the kids . The money your money drops or goes. Baba dem go waka. Only those dat dated when there was nothing experience real love

21 Likes

Re: She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband by tsmith(f): 4:37pm On Nov 20, 2019
oghale23:

I'm amazed at the very limiting virtues and values you deem a woman has, and the entitlement rights you've awarded men. Obviously even your brain will tell you it's not balanced.

55 Likes

Re: She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband by armadeo(m): 6:27pm On Nov 21, 2019
oghale23:
I know a couple who are friends of my family. The man is a business man, while the wife is a medical doctor.

They are in their late 50's and have three children. Currently they are separated because the wife said he cannot meet up with her financial needs.

She built a house in Lagos without informing her husband, while he was building one in Ogun state.

I was sad and disappointed. A marriage of like 2 decades, quenched because the wife felt she has more needs the husband cannot cater for.

She wants out. Let her go.

The man should pick himself up and move on. I expect the kids are grown.

Ag his age he can always get another wife. Maybe another woman who feels her husband cant meet up but he can.

As for the sex part, he should know how to go about that.

Finally communication is key in any relationship.

6 Likes

Re: She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband by nlPoster: 6:37pm On Nov 21, 2019
For new couples (ie those in relationships):

If one or both of you is a high earner or with the potential to be a high earner, sit yourselves down, create a workable plan for your finances in the event more money comes in than you thought possible. Do this before you marry (while dating) or as soon as possible after you're married, don't just focus on romance alone, get to the nitty gritty and non romantic aspects of your relationship.

Not saying everybody would be terribly wealthy, but if you're aware you're on a path to that, and considering what you know now at this moment, be wise.

How are you going to do this? I have no idea, I'm only suggesting.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 21, 2019
Lol @ Sexual needs. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband by genq(m): 6:48pm On Nov 21, 2019
pocohantas:

He should get a help and pay the person. After all, women offer nothing in marriage. It shouldn't matter if they stay or leave.

Very childish post lipsrsealed

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband by bukatyne(f): 7:02pm On Nov 21, 2019
oghale23:

You are not worried who will meet up the wife's needs or was she the one that initiated the separation?

In your OP, you said the wife was building a house in Lagos (alone) while the husband is also building a house at Ogun State.

Is the house in Ogun for the couple (both are aware and have their names on the property) or only the husband owns it?

Truth is if all the wife meant to him was a domestic servant and bed warmer, he has little to worry about.

If all the husband was to the wife was a fvcking bank, then he loses his usefulness when he runs out of funds.

If they had a bond and were one, then the man is in trouble. However, their problem would not arise in the first place.

20 Likes

Re: She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband by baby124: 7:19pm On Nov 21, 2019
Lol OP, if you want to replace the wife and provide him sexual needs, no look Uche face. But I think you should ask your boyfriend to tell you the truth on why the wife will run away after 20yrs. I don’t think it’s money that is the problem here.

13 Likes

Re: She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband by baby124: 7:20pm On Nov 21, 2019
pocohantas:

He should get a help and pay the person. After all, women offer nothing in marriage. It shouldn't matter if they stay or leave.

Lol, what is inmessanger
Re: She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband by glogirl(f): 8:43pm On Nov 21, 2019
Am happy you said endured, who knows what she endured. When the men cheat and feel she can't go anywhere, a lot of women don't forgive. They bid their time,and hold on for her kids and also to build her wealth slowly. They are usually ready in their fifties when the kids are out. there is nothing sudden about it, she has checked out since and worked towards it by building her own house. To make the decision to leave at that age isn't easy at all if u must know. Let him marry a new wife, life goes on.
ednut1:
Denial of reality cannot cover the truth.. women endure for years as long as you have money or for the kids . The money your money drops or goes. Baba dem go waka. Only those dat dated when there was nothing experience real love

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 21, 2019
wink
Re: She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband by babyfaceafrica: 8:55pm On Nov 21, 2019
okay
Re: She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband by SalamRushdie: 8:55pm On Nov 21, 2019
What kind of topic is this

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband by Gkay1(m): 8:55pm On Nov 21, 2019
No curse without a cause.
Re: She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband by Nyamiri: 8:55pm On Nov 21, 2019
That woman can kill her husband

5 Likes

Re: She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband by peacettw: 8:56pm On Nov 21, 2019
ahnie:
Thank you for that observation. The contents of the post is nonsensical at best.

8 Likes

Re: She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband by Generalyemi(m): 8:56pm On Nov 21, 2019
k
Re: She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband by Sultty(m): 8:56pm On Nov 21, 2019
U can now keep him sad
oghale23:

2 Likes

Re: She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 8:57pm On Nov 21, 2019
AND SO

2 Likes

Re: She Built A House In Lagos Without Informing Her Husband by Passionate888: 8:57pm On Nov 21, 2019
Maybe the husband has been threatening her subtly with, I fit pursue you from my house now..

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Man Forces Wife To Sleep With Stranger For $3000 / Imo Chief Plaiting Wife’s Hair (Photos) / 8 Things Guys Above 30yrs Do That Show They Are Still Mummy's Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.