Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Didn’t Send Me To Probe Aregbesola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Didn’t Send Me To Probe Aregbesola (16323 Views)

Gbajabiamila, Tinubu, Shettima Observe Jumat Prayers In Abuja / Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Is My Mentor, Benefactor: God Directed Me To Him / Reps Probe Aregbesola Over Stolen ₦165 Billion Prison Funds (2) (3) (4)

Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Didn’t Send Me To Probe Aregbesola by oshozondii: 8:06pm On Feb 17, 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/6990099/reps-probe-aregbesola-over-stolen

The Speaker, House of Representatives, Femi Gbajabiamila, on Thursday, said the move to initiate a vast corruption probe of interior minister Rauf Aregbesola at the House of Representatives wasn’t prompted by the rancour between presidential aspirant Bola Tinubu and the minister.

Mr Gbajabiamila, a staunch loyalist of Mr Tinubu while reacting to reports that the minister’s probe was politically motivated in a statement on Thursday, said the allegation was a misrepresentation of the original intention of the motion.

The speaker said that the claim was made to distract the lawmakers from going ahead with the probe.

“We all read the unfortunate slant that was given to the well thought-out motion by the minority leader. It’s the privilege of the entire House that was breached; it is aimed at distracting us,” Mr Gbajabiamila said.

“These are things that we ordinarily should ignore. More of it will still come, especially as we move toward the 2023 elections,” he added.

Mr Gbajabiamila further explained that the motion was initiated by a lawmaker from the opposition Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) before the House adopted it.

On Wednesday, The House resolved to probe Mr Aregbesola and prisons chief Haliru Nababa for mismanaging up to N165 billion in funds earmarked for prisons development across the country.

The resolution followed a motion of urgent public importance by Ndudi Elumelu, the minority leader of the House, on the floor of the House on Wednesday in Abuja. In his argument, Mr Elumelu criticised the welfare of the workforce.

The legislators resolved to have its committee on Reformatory Institutions investigate the allegations and report to the House within 12 weeks for further legislative action.

The move comes as Messrs Aregbesola and Tinubu are slugging it out publicly over the power tussle in Osun state. On Monday, Mr Aregbesola was at a political rally where Mr Tinubu was severely derided, including being mocked over the viral video that many said amounted to public urination on his body.

Mr Aregbesola has been locked in a fierce political fray with his former chief of staff and successor, Gboyega Oyetola, accusing him and Mr Tinubu of conniving to destroy his legacy in Osun. Messrs Tinubu and Oyetola are believed to be of the same family, with Mr Oyetola often describing himself as a younger brother to Mr Tinubu.
https://gazettengr.com/tinubu-didnt-send-me-to-probe-aregbesolas-role-in-n165-billion-prison-fund-gbajabiamila/?utm_source=ReviveOldPost&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ReviveOldPost

Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Didn’t Send Me To Probe Aregbesola by saintjimos(m): 8:07pm On Feb 17, 2022
Word of the master

Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Didn’t Send Me To Probe Aregbesola by triple996(m): 8:07pm On Feb 17, 2022
We know d Truth bt kpurumiri people will always find a way to blame tinubu. They keep seeing him in their dreams.
Say no to cannibalism and kpurumiri cheesy

40 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Didn’t Send Me To Probe Aregbesola by Baawaa(m): 8:08pm On Feb 17, 2022
Where have you been since these days,why is it now that Tinubu and Aregbesola are fighting that you brought up the case

123 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Didn’t Send Me To Probe Aregbesola by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:08pm On Feb 17, 2022
Who ask you? Resist the urge to shalaye.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Didn’t Send Me To Probe Aregbesola by Olunmercy56(f): 8:12pm On Feb 17, 2022
Lie lie cheesy lies from the pit of hell

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Didn’t Send Me To Probe Aregbesola by edmaraja: 8:15pm On Feb 17, 2022
He didn't need to send you, you are a chronic asslicker that doesn't need to be instructed before you get down to your asslicking job. Stupid afonja slave

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Didn’t Send Me To Probe Aregbesola by Oyinlomobambam(m): 8:19pm On Feb 17, 2022
We know...

What most people don't understand is that it was one of the PDP members that raised the allegation, but since Tinubu is intended the game, everything is linked to him

Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Didn’t Send Me To Probe Aregbesola by DoggoneDogg: 8:21pm On Feb 17, 2022
House boy don drop quote

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Didn’t Send Me To Probe Aregbesola by LeoDeKing: 8:24pm On Feb 17, 2022
edmaraja:
He didn't need to send you, you are a chronic asslicker that doesn't need to be instructed before you get down to your asslicking job. Stupid afonja slave
Seems "ass licking" now has a meaning different from the generally understood meaning.

If one is not drinking lamidi kwanu's urine, he is either an ass licker or collecting 30k bmc.

Just say or do something not in tune with Meth addiction, you become an asslicker. Nawao.

Pls wetin do ipob this kind strong thing? undecided

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Didn’t Send Me To Probe Aregbesola by edmaraja: 8:28pm On Feb 17, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Seems "ass licking" now has a meaning different from the generally understood meaning.

If one is not drinking lamidi kwanu's urine, he is either an ass licker or collecting 30k bmc.

Pls wetin do ipob this kind strong thing? undecided
What brought IPOB into this story again? Hope you're not smoking something that is dangerous to your mental health. Tell gbaja the bald headed dwarf to get his dirty mouth off tinubu's ass hole let's know if the fresh air can make him start reasoning well.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Didn’t Send Me To Probe Aregbesola by Maxymilliano(m): 8:33pm On Feb 17, 2022
The voice of Jacob and the hand of Esau.

Why the probe at a time he fell out with Tinubu ?

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Didn’t Send Me To Probe Aregbesola by Oilwell(m): 8:40pm On Feb 17, 2022
triple996:
We know d Truth bt kpurumiri people will always find a way to blame tinubu. They keep seeing him in their dreams.
Say no to cannibalism and kpurumiri cheesy

Bro you are not normal. You need need to see a psychiatrist as soon as possible.

See your comments every few minutes.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Didn’t Send Me To Probe Aregbesola by oloriooko(m): 9:00pm On Feb 17, 2022
we know what you did to get that seat so kwantinu it's in your blood azzleaker

Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Didn’t Send Me To Probe Aregbesola by DEROX: 9:24pm On Feb 17, 2022
edmaraja:
I prefer to asslick and be a speaker than formin pride and hawking gala grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Didn’t Send Me To Probe Aregbesola by seunmsg(m): 9:26pm On Feb 17, 2022
Mr Gbajabiamila further explained that the motion was initiated by a lawmaker from the opposition Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) before the House adopted it.

I made this same point yesterday when I read the mischievous misrepresentation by PG. If Gbajabiamila had blocked the motion for the investigation, the same mischievous PG would have misrepresented the move and come up a silly headline like “Gbajabiamila dumps Tinubu, blocks move to probe Aregbesola”.

Nigerians must learn to read beyond the headline especially when the story is published by politically comprised platforms like PG and Saharareporters. They twist and misrepresent facts all the time.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Didn’t Send Me To Probe Aregbesola by God1000(m): 11:01pm On Feb 17, 2022
I don't believe the word of any Nigerian politician

Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Didn’t Send Me To Probe Aregbesola by Help2020: 11:02pm On Feb 17, 2022

Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Didn’t Send Me To Probe Aregbesola by Nobody: 11:05pm On Feb 17, 2022
LOL... How come they didn't probe him before he had issues with Tinubu?

BRF had issues with Tinubu, na fight.
Ambode had issues with Tinubu, na wahala.
Now Aregbesola has issues with Tinubu, the same game is playing out and Gbaja is busy denying the obvious.

Anyways, Tinubu and his supporters should just remember that only God is unquestionable. Pride comes before downfall, that's a fact!

Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Didn’t Send Me To Probe Aregbesola by Racoon(m): 11:06pm On Feb 17, 2022
Sane people know as the game dey go.So Gbaja should stop all these shalaye tactics.

Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Didn’t Send Me To Probe Aregbesola by TotoGame(m): 11:06pm On Feb 17, 2022
Gbajabiamila is a truthful and sincere slave

He should also probe ministry of justice which the hub of corruption recently

Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Didn’t Send Me To Probe Aregbesola by ityP(m): 11:07pm On Feb 17, 2022
Why do we like to fool ourselves? The timing of this probe tells a lot about this legislative arm of government. Aregbe stole Osun dry, we didn't hear anything. He spoke against Tinubu and all of a sudden, we are hearing probe. Let's tell ourselves the truth abeg

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Didn’t Send Me To Probe Aregbesola by Cj4charles(m): 11:07pm On Feb 17, 2022
IgweOfNnewi:
myopic mkpurumiri addicts and IPOB miscreants, baby factory criminals and drug traffickers developers the mischievous deranged that are responsible for the erroneous misconception, why did aregbesola have skeleton in his cupboard
If they are talking Skull miners will be talking after turning humans into endangered species in their region

Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Didn’t Send Me To Probe Aregbesola by PressMyButton: 11:08pm On Feb 17, 2022
DEROX:
I prefer to asslick and be a speaker than formin pride and hawking gala grin
Baba God, make Speakership reach me too o. I no wan dey hawk gala and rat poison inside hot sun o.

Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Didn’t Send Me To Probe Aregbesola by ityP(m): 11:09pm On Feb 17, 2022
seunmsg:

I made this same point yesterday when I read the mischievous misrepresentation by PG. If Gbajabiamila had blocked the motion for the investigation, the same mischievous PG would have misrepresented the move and come up a silly headline like “Gbajabiamila dumps Tinubu, blocks move to probe Aregbesola”.

Nigerians must learn to read beyond the headline especially when the story is published by politically comprised platforms like PG and Saharareporters. They twist and misrepresent facts all the time.

They learnt from you guys. You people used propaganda in 2015 to come to power. PG and Sahara no do reach 5% of what you guys did.

Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Didn’t Send Me To Probe Aregbesola by TheNiceGuy(m): 11:10pm On Feb 17, 2022
Aregbesola and corruption are two parallel lines.

Start probing from wherever.

Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Didn’t Send Me To Probe Aregbesola by ityP(m): 11:12pm On Feb 17, 2022
Maxymilliano:
The voice of Jacob and the hand of Esau.

Why the probe at a time he fell out with Tinubu ?

Exactly. PDP doesn't look like a serious party. I would not expect an APC senator to raise this. But that question remain, why now? Why are we feigning ignorance? I don't blame these useless legislature. PDP na very useless opposition party

Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Didn’t Send Me To Probe Aregbesola by Vinnie2000(m): 11:12pm On Feb 17, 2022
Gbaja should shut up and stop telling childish lies!

Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Didn’t Send Me To Probe Aregbesola by solufemiwa(m): 11:13pm On Feb 17, 2022

Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Didn’t Send Me To Probe Aregbesola by jchioma: 11:15pm On Feb 17, 2022
edmaraja:

What brought IPOB into this story again? Hope you're not smoking something that is dangerous to your mental health. Tell gbaja the bald headed dwarf to get his dirty mouth off tinubu's ass hole let's know if the fresh air can make him start reasoning well.

Who really cares what those degenerative characters say. Just like the Abba Kyari and his failed ills, they will always find solace in throwing IPOB into the mix of their frustrated lives.

Re: Gbajabiamila: Tinubu Didn’t Send Me To Probe Aregbesola by ityP(m): 11:15pm On Feb 17, 2022
Loewe:
LOL... How come they didn't probe him before he had issues with Tinubu?

BRF had issues with Tinubu, na fight.
Ambode had issues with Tinubu, na wahala.
Now Aregbesola has issues with Tinubu, the same game is playing out and Gbaja is busy denying the obvious. undecided

Anyways, Tinubu and his supporters should just remember that only God is unquestionable. Pride comes before downfall, that's a fact!

Exactly my brother. No one gives a Bleep about Aregbe? But why now for goodness sake? He had been stealing; everyone was watching. None said anything. He now said something against Tinubu. Immediately, probe begin. I'm tired

Victor Oye: Peter Obi Will Not Achieve Anything Until He Returns To APGA (Video) / Fani-kayode Left Us Because There Was No Room For Him –tinubu / Delta Speaker, Monday Igbuya Impeached, Suspended From House