Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,966 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

An Aviator And A Nairalanda Is Celebrating His Birthday Today - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / An Aviator And A Nairalanda Is Celebrating His Birthday Today (29322 Views)

Akintola Williams Celebrates His 100th Birthday Today / Celebrating High Flying Nigerian Businesswomen / Olanike Disu Dies 24 Hours After Celebrating Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Aviator And A Nairalanda Is Celebrating His Birthday Today by Mide3367: 1:09am On Feb 18, 2022
Happy birthday to me.. I thank God for how far he has brought me in the course of my aircraft maintenance engineering course so far..

145 Likes 11 Shares

Re: An Aviator And A Nairalanda Is Celebrating His Birthday Today by Mastakija(m): 1:13am On Feb 18, 2022
Mide3367:
Happy birthday to me.. I thank God for how far he has brought me in the course of my aircraft maintenance engineering course so far..
omo congrats comrade
To dey fly holocupta no b easy thing o
Ivin for GTA cheesy grin

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: An Aviator And A Nairalanda Is Celebrating His Birthday Today by MufasaLion: 1:16am On Feb 18, 2022
Live long, man! I got friends in the Aviation industry also.

Cheers!

13 Likes

Re: An Aviator And A Nairalanda Is Celebrating His Birthday Today by WoundedLamb: 1:23am On Feb 18, 2022
Congratulations, bro. Better days ahead!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Aviator And A Nairalanda Is Celebrating His Birthday Today by Amuluonyenaego: 2:09pm On Feb 18, 2022
Now I know that this Nairaland is filled with boys of early 90s starting from the boy that showed his hair cut in the morning. Anyways, congratulations brother may God bless ur new age as you celebrate IJN amen.

25 Likes

Re: An Aviator And A Nairalanda Is Celebrating His Birthday Today by blamingthedevil: 2:09pm On Feb 18, 2022
God Bless you Sir

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: An Aviator And A Nairalanda Is Celebrating His Birthday Today by ssome: 2:09pm On Feb 18, 2022
Happy birthday oga Engineer

6 Likes

Re: An Aviator And A Nairalanda Is Celebrating His Birthday Today by MrAnele(m): 2:10pm On Feb 18, 2022
Happy Birthday

1 Like

Re: An Aviator And A Nairalanda Is Celebrating His Birthday Today by Iseoluwani: 2:10pm On Feb 18, 2022
Aircraft maintenance... Abi mokaliki grin grin grin

Anyways jokes apart happy birthday mokaliki aircraft maintenance officer. Aseyi samomdun

Wa last

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Aviator And A Nairalanda Is Celebrating His Birthday Today by ebuka440: 2:11pm On Feb 18, 2022
Age gracefully bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Aviator And A Nairalanda Is Celebrating His Birthday Today by TooMuchStuff: 2:11pm On Feb 18, 2022
HBD Bros

Can u help us fix Buhari Aircraft?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Aviator And A Nairalanda Is Celebrating His Birthday Today by aboyaji(m): 2:11pm On Feb 18, 2022
Congratulations Bro

1 Like

Re: An Aviator And A Nairalanda Is Celebrating His Birthday Today by alphaconde(m): 2:11pm On Feb 18, 2022
nice work u are doing

hope they pay you well

these days of contract staffing people do very cute jobs with nonsense pay

2 Likes

Re: An Aviator And A Nairalanda Is Celebrating His Birthday Today by Nobody: 2:11pm On Feb 18, 2022
I saw this chopper fly by my roof in ilorin some hours ago

6 Likes

Re: An Aviator And A Nairalanda Is Celebrating His Birthday Today by illicit(m): 2:11pm On Feb 18, 2022
Weldone
Re: An Aviator And A Nairalanda Is Celebrating His Birthday Today by Nobody: 2:11pm On Feb 18, 2022
Happy birthday Bossman,

I see Nairaland evening newspapers, running with the speed of Mbappe to Dm op thinking that he is well loaded,

I see Op (chopper) chopping and cleaning mouth.

This i have seen.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: An Aviator And A Nairalanda Is Celebrating His Birthday Today by wonder233: 2:11pm On Feb 18, 2022
Okay we get the message: you're an aeronautical engineer, we are so wowed cos thats the most high sounding profession we used to hear growing up.
Nigerians and bragging, you couldn't simply have said you were celebrating your birthday like every other person, you had to add your profession to it.
A nation of braggarts, everyone wants to brag about degree certificates, professions, traveling abroad and other meaningless stuff.
Vapid low self esteem population.

56 Likes 7 Shares

Re: An Aviator And A Nairalanda Is Celebrating His Birthday Today by tunde1200(m): 2:12pm On Feb 18, 2022
Long Life and prosperity my engineer.
Have once in your shoe at Zaria keep up the good work.
Re: An Aviator And A Nairalanda Is Celebrating His Birthday Today by Crusadee: 2:12pm On Feb 18, 2022
grin
Re: An Aviator And A Nairalanda Is Celebrating His Birthday Today by angelfallz(m): 2:13pm On Feb 18, 2022
Happy birthday, all the best.
Re: An Aviator And A Nairalanda Is Celebrating His Birthday Today by captainamiedi1: 2:13pm On Feb 18, 2022
I think i have seen these pics in twitter before. the attention seeking is another level among our youths.

2 Likes

Re: An Aviator And A Nairalanda Is Celebrating His Birthday Today by Bigchristo: 2:13pm On Feb 18, 2022
Mide3367:
Happy birthday my fellow Nairalander I nor know say una fresh like this oo, grin grin grin
Re: An Aviator And A Nairalanda Is Celebrating His Birthday Today by Realpain: 2:14pm On Feb 18, 2022
Mastakija:
omo congrats comrade
To dey fly holocupta no b easy thing o
Ivin for GTA cheesy grin
Lol
To fly for gta hard pass real life
Re: An Aviator And A Nairalanda Is Celebrating His Birthday Today by Oduduwa707: 2:15pm On Feb 18, 2022
sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Enugu State University Sacks 153 Lecturers / Is It Right To Thank Your Boss After Receiving Your Salary? / Married Female Staff Of Globacom Refute Claims Of Being Sacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.