Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,386 members, 7,836,549 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

2023: No Southerner Is Competent Enough To Be President! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: No Southerner Is Competent Enough To Be President! (1641 Views)

Ever Wondered Why A Southerner Is Never Appointed As INEC Chairman? / 2023: Northern Elders Give Condition For Southerner To Become Next President / David Umahi: Peter Obi Is Competent To Be VP But... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: No Southerner Is Competent Enough To Be President! by AdolfAboki(m): 1:37pm On Feb 18, 2022
I dare you to mention ONE southerner that's competent enough to replace President Muhammadu Buhari come 2023! Just one!

List of Super Moderators on Nairaland:

1. South West has Mynd44!

2. South East has Lalasticlala!

3. The entire North has? None!

No Northerner is competent enough to become a super moderator on Nairaland BECAUSE we lack the number. Cos if it's about competence, then who's more competent than I? Mention any Nairalander from the south that's more competent than I am! I challenge you!

So since it's about number and not competence, I I am here to tell you AUTHORITATIVELY that NO SOUTHERNER will replace President Buhari come 2023!

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023: No Southerner Is Competent Enough To Be President! by tito44: 1:40pm On Feb 18, 2022
lol the north has vulture griller MANNABBQGRILLZ

3 Likes

Re: 2023: No Southerner Is Competent Enough To Be President! by colorsofrainbow: 1:43pm On Feb 18, 2022
Tinubu agberos over to you. Your master is talking grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: No Southerner Is Competent Enough To Be President! by nero2face: 1:48pm On Feb 18, 2022
Wtf if he saying..

2 Likes

Re: 2023: No Southerner Is Competent Enough To Be President! by Bastardlyrich: 1:58pm On Feb 18, 2022
Yeah I prefer an abokill to a fake cowwardly, rituallist yorobadd muslllim

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: No Southerner Is Competent Enough To Be President! by EasternActivist: 1:59pm On Feb 18, 2022
Abba kyari

1 Like

Re: 2023: No Southerner Is Competent Enough To Be President! by Onyiiobi7735(m): 1:59pm On Feb 18, 2022
AdolfAboki:
I dare you to mention ONE southerner that's competent enough to replace President Muhammadu Buhari come 2023! Just one!

No Northerner is competent enough to become a super moderator on Nairaland BECAUSE we lack the number. Cos if it's about competence, then who's more competent than I? Mention any Nairalander from the south that's more competent than I am! I challenge you!

So since it's about number and not competence, I I am here to tell you AUTHORITATIVELY that NO SOUTHERNER will replace President Buhari come 2023!
Says a Northern goat who hasn't proffered a solution to the insurgency and banditry in his region, or did something tangible to bring them to book.It's Southerners that are your biggest headache. Pathetic sentimental fool.

8 Likes

Re: 2023: No Southerner Is Competent Enough To Be President! by duro4chang(m): 2:05pm On Feb 18, 2022
Trash! You want power at all cost. The moment you have it you mess up the whole country. No competent person from the north can rule this country. Most of you are products of quota system.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: No Southerner Is Competent Enough To Be President! by TooMuchStuff: 2:15pm On Feb 18, 2022
This 70yrs old Almajiri

Parasites of Ungrateful proportions.
Re: 2023: No Southerner Is Competent Enough To Be President! by SATANICALLY666: 3:30pm On Feb 18, 2022
I understand the OP. Nairaland is not being fair to Northerners.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: No Southerner Is Competent Enough To Be President! by Lelelalalele: 3:34pm On Feb 18, 2022
AdolfAboki:

If Igbo can't have it, then let the North rule in perpetuity.

7 Likes

Re: 2023: No Southerner Is Competent Enough To Be President! by Boomdoom: 3:37pm On Feb 18, 2022
tito44:
lol the north has vulture griller MANNABBQGRILLZ

Is that one even a moderator?

1 Like

Re: 2023: No Southerner Is Competent Enough To Be President! by NGsultan(m): 6:02pm On Feb 18, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:

Says a Northern goat who hasn't proffered a solution to the insurgency and banditry in his region, or did something tangible to bring them to book.It's Southerners that are your biggest headache. Pathetic sentimental fool.

Typical! You Southerners are so predictable! Ignore the message and attack the messenger. That's what you are good at as you lack the intelligence to tear the OP's argument with a superior one. Tueh!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: No Southerner Is Competent Enough To Be President! by helinues: 6:35pm On Feb 18, 2022
Sorry no quota system on NL

Btw, what have the Northerners being doing with the power in their possessions? Have Boko Haram, Bandits relocated to other neighbouring countries?

Re: 2023: No Southerner Is Competent Enough To Be President! by AdolfAboki(m): 7:26pm On Feb 18, 2022
helinues:

Btw, what have the Northerners being doing with the power in their possessions? Have Boko Haram, Bandits relocated to other neighbouring countries?

Quota system here? We see how far your competent mods have taken Nairaland. NL was formed before Twitter, just so you know.

And by the way, to my question, mention one southerner that's more competent than I am. Let's see who the real quota system product is.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: No Southerner Is Competent Enough To Be President! by AdolfAboki(m): 7:27pm On Feb 18, 2022
TooMuchStuff:
This 70yrs old Almajiri

Parasites of Ungrateful proportions.

See this quota system product.

1 Like

Re: 2023: No Southerner Is Competent Enough To Be President! by NGsultan(m): 7:40pm On Feb 18, 2022
helinues:

This Tinubu fanboy. Lol. No worry, your eyes go soon clear after we checkmate you.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: No Southerner Is Competent Enough To Be President! by TooMuchStuff: 7:50pm On Feb 18, 2022
AdolfAboki:

See this quota system product.
Quota system kee u dia

Na we dey feed una ancestors down to your generation. Niger Delta oil money is the reason why the North is still a civilization today

If we divide today, Somalia would be paradise to the core North
Re: 2023: No Southerner Is Competent Enough To Be President! by AdolfAboki(m): 8:00pm On Feb 18, 2022
TooMuchStuff:

Quota system kee u dia

Na we dey feed una ancestors down to your generation. Niger Delta oil money is the reason why the North is still a civilization today

If we divide today, Somalia would be paradise to the core North

We have oil. We have gold. We have Silver, we have coal. We have plentiful resources that will make your minds shiver, and your hearts cold. Yet they remain untapped, we are wise. While we drain your wells, before you realize, that we are wise.

We have agriculture and beautiful culture. We have everything.

We are North.
We are wisdom.
And Nigeria, our kingdom!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: No Southerner Is Competent Enough To Be President! by forgiveness: 8:09pm On Feb 18, 2022
This is a private investment and the investor has the right to employ anyone whom he deems best fit for the job.
Re: 2023: No Southerner Is Competent Enough To Be President! by NGsultan(m): 8:13pm On Feb 18, 2022
AdolfAboki:

We have oil. We have gold. We have Silver, we have coal. We have plentiful resources that will make your minds shiver, and your hearts cold. Yet they remain untapped, we are wise. While we drain your wells, before you realize, that we are wise.

We have agriculture and beautiful culture. We have everything.

We are North.
We are wisdom.
And Nigeria, our kingdom!

Chai, see as you finish the Clown. grin

2 Likes

Re: 2023: No Southerner Is Competent Enough To Be President! by AdolfAboki(m): 8:15pm On Feb 18, 2022
NGsultan:

Chai, see as you finish the Clown. grin

cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2023: No Southerner Is Competent Enough To Be President! by AdolfAboki(m): 8:16pm On Feb 18, 2022
forgiveness:
This is a private investment and the investor has the right to employ anyone whom he deems best fit for the job.

Same here. Nigeria belongs to the majority, Northerners. So we'll continue to rule forever. All we just need is to scavenge few votes from the South to fulfill all righteousness. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: No Southerner Is Competent Enough To Be President! by Idiko1: 8:43pm On Feb 18, 2022
If Major General Muhammadu Buhari (rtd) who hailed from northern region of Nigeria was elected president of the shithole called Nigeria, a goat from southern region of Nigeria can and must be elected as the president of the shithole.

1 Like

Re: 2023: No Southerner Is Competent Enough To Be President! by Idiko1: 8:46pm On Feb 18, 2022
AdolfAboki:

Please I ask competent in what? What are the areas of your human competence?
Re: 2023: No Southerner Is Competent Enough To Be President! by WATCHOVER(m): 8:47pm On Feb 18, 2022
I would rather vote a shovel from South than vote a Northerner after what Buhari did to this nation.
Nepotism from the North finished this nation

1 Like

Re: 2023: No Southerner Is Competent Enough To Be President! by NGsultan(m): 9:03pm On Feb 18, 2022
Idiko1:

Please I ask competent in what? What are the areas of your human competence?

You're slow. Read the OP again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: No Southerner Is Competent Enough To Be President! by NGsultan(m): 9:04pm On Feb 18, 2022
WATCHOVER:
I would rather vote a shovel from South than vote a Northerner after what Buhari did to this nation.
Nepotism from the North finished this nation

Unfortunately, your vote is more useless than the 5% of the South East region.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: No Southerner Is Competent Enough To Be President! by AdolfAboki(m): 9:05pm On Feb 18, 2022
NGsultan:

You're slow. Read the OP again.

grin
Re: 2023: No Southerner Is Competent Enough To Be President! by AdolfAboki(m): 9:06pm On Feb 18, 2022
NGsultan:

Unfortunately, your vote is more useless than the 5% of the South East region.

Gbam! cheesy grin
Re: 2023: No Southerner Is Competent Enough To Be President! by Onyiiobi7735(m): 9:11pm On Feb 18, 2022
NGsultan:

Typical! You Southerners are so predictable! Ignore the message and attack the messenger. That's what you are good at as you lack the intelligence to tear the OP's argument with a superior one. Tueh!
Lol! As if you are even close to intelligent, sentimental fool.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Malami Steps Down As Nigeria’s Justice Minister (2019) / Sex With Dog: Lady Risks Infection That May Spread To The World- Medical Experts / Another Peter Obi's Supporters Trending Slogan...(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.