Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Help! My Husband Ties Wrapper In The House - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! My Husband Ties Wrapper In The House (6694 Views)

White Lady Spotted In Wrapper Using Nigerian Grinding Stone And Speaking Pidgin / What Would You Do If You Find A Used Condom Wrapper In Your Matrimonial Bedroom? / My Husband Ties Me To Tree, Housewife Tells Ibadan Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Husband Ties Wrapper In The House by November24(f): 10:23am On Feb 19, 2022
Good day Daddies and mummies.
I am a Northern woman, met my Igbo husband during my NYSC days at Nccf.
We have been married over 5 years now.

He's a good man, works and earn good money, now my problem is this man always ties wrapper in the house o. Educated man o, earns over 500k monthly, but this mentality is something else.
Not that I'm angry,

but I just want him on boxers while in the house. But he will just be laughing at me, this was same man that told me he don't like ladies tying wrapper in the house, so this morning, I tied it like him, he just burst into laughter, infact, both of us were laughing at ourselves.
How can a 33 years old man like wrapper like zobo?

This is not because he's Igbo,because his younger brother and wife told me to carry my cross,that he has been like that, in fact,they tease us with this.

He laughs at me when I correct him, last week my sister in law bought me a wedding wrapper, guess what, came back from work I met my husband tying it.

Pls will he change with time, is there any idea I can get to change my Daddy!
Thanks.

Cc: RoyalRoy

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! My Husband Ties Wrapper In The House by Jeon(f): 10:26am On Feb 19, 2022
this one strong.

12 Likes

Re: Help! My Husband Ties Wrapper In The House by thorpido(m): 10:35am On Feb 19, 2022
Jeon:
this one strong.
Very strong.

Op,buy him nice shorts.If he still doesn't wear them............emechaala ya.
Re: Help! My Husband Ties Wrapper In The House by opera1(m): 10:37am On Feb 19, 2022
Smile.... That was how he was brought up or their culture.
You can help by advising him and buying him beautiful and attractive knickers.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Husband Ties Wrapper In The House by Mariangeles(f): 10:38am On Feb 19, 2022
Tell him the wrapper typing turns you off.
Let him know you feel the least attracted to him whenever he ties on a wrapper, and that you don’t like it.
That ought to get him to step up.
Re: Help! My Husband Ties Wrapper In The House by Ndidi2: 10:42am On Feb 19, 2022
What of a husband that doesn't wear anything?
I mean totally naked walking round the apartment.
Abeg free d guy..

15 Likes

Re: Help! My Husband Ties Wrapper In The House by November24(f): 10:42am On Feb 19, 2022
Mariangeles:
Tell him the wrapper typing turns you off.
Let him know you feel the least attracted to him whenever he ties on a wrapper, and that you don’t like it.
That ought to get him to step up.

This man just sees me as a joke o.
Thanks sis... Though I can't tell him it turns me off, we have made some promises to ourselves not to say somethings to ourselves.

I just want to do it playfully with love.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Husband Ties Wrapper In The House by November24(f): 10:43am On Feb 19, 2022
Ndidi2:
Abeg free d guy..

Lol... Better for me sir... Let him just open it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Husband Ties Wrapper In The House by dawnomike(m): 10:44am On Feb 19, 2022
November24:
Good day Daddies and mummies.
I am a Northern woman, met my Igbo husband during my NYSC days at Nccf.

He's a good man, works and earn good money, now my problem is this man always ties wrapper in the house o. Educated man o, earns over 500k monthly, but this mentality is something else.
Not that I'm angry,

but I just want him on boxers while in the house. But he will just be laughing at me, this was same man that told me he don't like ladies tying wrapper in the house, so this morning, I tied it like him, he just burst into laughter, infact, both of us were laughing at ourselves.

This is not because he's Igbo,because his younger brother and wife told me to carry my cross,that he has been like that, in fact,they tease us with this.

He laughs at me when I correct him, last week my sister in law bought me a wedding wrapper, guess what, came back from work I met my husband tying it.

Pls will he change with time, is there any idea I can get to change my Daddy!
Thanks.

Cc: RoyalRoy
If tying wrapper makes you to have a good laugh and nice marriage with your husband... Pls, let him continue biko

31 Likes

Re: Help! My Husband Ties Wrapper In The House by Mariangeles(f): 10:44am On Feb 19, 2022
thorpido:
Very strong.

Op,buy him nice shorts.If he still doesn't wear them............emechaala ya.

Don’t you think it is better a man buy his own shorts, so that he can get himself what he’s most comfortable in?

By the way, what shorts do men prefer? The tight fitted ones that pack up everything or the loose ones that let in some air? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Help! My Husband Ties Wrapper In The House by faithfull18(f): 10:45am On Feb 19, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: Help! My Husband Ties Wrapper In The House by November24(f): 10:45am On Feb 19, 2022
opera1:
Smile.... That was how he was brought up or their culture.
You can help by advising him and buying him beautiful and attractive knickers.

Thanks daddy... Just tell me to buy more. Cos I don buy tire

1 Like

Re: Help! My Husband Ties Wrapper In The House by jimmyolasun: 10:46am On Feb 19, 2022
Love still dey do you two tiri rin...

So you wan come oppress some people here with your sweet marriage story abi.. angry

Yes, I'm one of your village people.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! My Husband Ties Wrapper In The House by Ndidi2: 10:47am On Feb 19, 2022
November24:

Lol... Better for me sir... Let him just open it
him go say he Dee him house.
And honestly someone needs to free himself especially after wearing wearing the whole day..
Re: Help! My Husband Ties Wrapper In The House by Mariangeles(f): 10:48am On Feb 19, 2022
November24:

This man just sees me as a joke o.
Thanks sis... Though I can't tell him it turns me off, we have made some promises to ourselves not to say somethings to ourselves.

I just want to do it playfully with love.
Re: Help! My Husband Ties Wrapper In The House by mhizace: 10:57am On Feb 19, 2022
jimmyolasun:
Love still dey do you two tiri rin...

So you wan come oppress some people here with your sweet marriage story abi.. angry

Yes, I'm one of your village people.
lol

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Husband Ties Wrapper In The House by Stargurl20(f): 10:59am On Feb 19, 2022
Lol... Wahala no dey finish
Re: Help! My Husband Ties Wrapper In The House by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 19, 2022
Funny. Dispose all the wrapper in the house, and replace them with boxers.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Husband Ties Wrapper In The House by November24(f): 11:05am On Feb 19, 2022
HenryDion:
Funny. Dispose all the wrapper in the house, and replace them with boxers.

Shey it's my wrapper na.

Like I said... This man is trying o. I know he will buy if I hide them
Re: Help! My Husband Ties Wrapper In The House by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 19, 2022
November24:

Shey it's my wrapper na.

Like I said... This man is trying o. I know he will buy if I hide them

You people no get problem

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Husband Ties Wrapper In The House by yuping(m): 11:10am On Feb 19, 2022
undecided happy married life, na this kind story go make you want to marry.

6 Likes

Re: Help! My Husband Ties Wrapper In The House by November24(f): 11:12am On Feb 19, 2022
HenryDion:

You people no get problem

Amen.
Thank you sir

1 Like

Re: Help! My Husband Ties Wrapper In The House by thorpido(m): 11:12am On Feb 19, 2022
Mariangeles:

Don’t you think it is better a man buy his own shorts, so that he can get himself what he’s most comfortable in?

By the way, what shorts do men prefer? The tight fitted ones that packs up everything or the loose ones that let in some air? cheesy
It is romantic for her to get him the shorts.She should know his size by now.

Noo,tight fitted ones are not good for the balls.
Re: Help! My Husband Ties Wrapper In The House by thorpido(m): 11:15am On Feb 19, 2022
Ndidi2:
Abeg free d guy..
Children no dey house?
Re: Help! My Husband Ties Wrapper In The House by Abovebest(m): 11:21am On Feb 19, 2022
Lol

Just buy more wrappers for him
Re: Help! My Husband Ties Wrapper In The House by Ndidi2: 11:22am On Feb 19, 2022
thorpido:
Children no dey house?
na boys
Is normal to them but sometimes they hide themselves and HV a good laugh..
Re: Help! My Husband Ties Wrapper In The House by Richy4(m): 11:51am On Feb 19, 2022
But he's comfortable with it which is the most important part of this whole drama right? grin grin

He could be one of the reincarnated ancestors that came back only to be disappointed that our madams are now legally putting on bumshorts.. he missed the good old days.. Abeg free my brother grin...

12 Likes

Re: Help! My Husband Ties Wrapper In The House by Olumighty123(m): 12:07pm On Feb 19, 2022
Pack all the wrapper and burn it all, if he then go all out to buy new ones. Then you are in for a looooooong thing undecided
Re: Help! My Husband Ties Wrapper In The House by November24(f): 12:10pm On Feb 19, 2022
Richy4:
But he's comfortable with it which is the most important part of this whole drama right? grin grin

He could be one of the reincarnated ancestors that came back only to be disappointed that our madams are now legally putting on bumshorts.. he missed the good old days.. Abeg free my brother grin...

Lol... I will free him sir

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Husband Ties Wrapper In The House by November24(f): 12:11pm On Feb 19, 2022
Olumighty123:
Pack all the wrapper and burn it all, if he then go all out to buy new ones. Then you are in for a looooooong thing undecided

My wrappers abi cry

1 Like

Re: Help! My Husband Ties Wrapper In The House by care4you: 12:22pm On Feb 19, 2022
Forget about indomie generation .....

Wearing wrappers is our culture, or don't you watch Igbo movies? Pete edochie and co

14 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Advice Needed / This Xmas Is My Worst Ever / How To Spend Your First Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.