Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,583 members, 7,820,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

I Met My Fiancé On Tiktok - Chioma Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu's Daughter - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Met My Fiancé On Tiktok - Chioma Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu's Daughter (68852 Views)

John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' Is Dead (Photos) / Mr Ibu's Daughter, Jasmine Okafor Is Engaged To Ken Erics / Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu Daughter's 9-Month Marriage Ends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Met My Fiancé On Tiktok - Chioma Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu's Daughter by bibianna(f): 9:48pm On Feb 19, 2022
Very true.

True men are not time wasters!
Re: I Met My Fiancé On Tiktok - Chioma Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu's Daughter by Nobody: 9:50pm On Feb 19, 2022
Animegirl:

Exactly!!

Nigerian men are something else.

But you dy follow the local ones grin
Re: I Met My Fiancé On Tiktok - Chioma Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu's Daughter by Sermwell(m): 9:51pm On Feb 19, 2022
Animegirl:

Exactly!!

You better go and watch anime! You don't know anything about marriage!
Re: I Met My Fiancé On Tiktok - Chioma Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu's Daughter by iswallker(m): 10:12pm On Feb 19, 2022
DropsMic:

You must be woman beater... If that's the case one-day you go go market you no go come back.

You jump on someone from tiktok because he came from abroad and claiming you will marry him asap - and you expect it won't have consequences

She knows nothing about him and vice versa Other than that he hopped on a plane to come propose

Very lazy youths according to Bubu - all they want are the comforts of life - without any work

Continue in your self delusion cheesy
Re: I Met My Fiancé On Tiktok - Chioma Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu's Daughter by brandsoncharlie: 10:14pm On Feb 19, 2022
Animegirl:

Exactly!!

Nigerian men that became USA citizens most of them are still the men you're bashing getting married to these ladies..
I don't see the sense in what you and your friend is saying..
Re: I Met My Fiancé On Tiktok - Chioma Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu's Daughter by AoifeNightfall: 10:21pm On Feb 19, 2022
Viltron:

I see! If that's not why you attack men here, then You lack respect!

because you're on a faceless forum, You feel like a boss, right?

Outside here, you're a lowlife looking for a man to cling onto.

Lol
Your last sentence is funny.

I'm not looking to cling to anyone, dear. I'm doing just fine on my own.

BTW I'm not single.
Re: I Met My Fiancé On Tiktok - Chioma Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu's Daughter by brandsoncharlie: 10:28pm On Feb 19, 2022
samwillyco1:

grin grin grin
That's why you people marry who is ready and not who you love; in some cases divorce, cheating, regrets and unhappy home will be the order of the day and many will start going back to their ex....
That's the nature of most women nowadays..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Met My Fiancé On Tiktok - Chioma Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu's Daughter by Animegirl(f): 10:42pm On Feb 19, 2022
brandsoncharlie:

Nigerian men that became USA citizens most of them are still the men you're bashing getting married to these ladies..
I don't see the sense in what you and your friend is saying..

Lol!!! But they became more enlightened tongue
Re: I Met My Fiancé On Tiktok - Chioma Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu's Daughter by pocohantas(f): 10:42pm On Feb 19, 2022
baby124:

Of course. She no know anything yet. A person that is hiding from camera has plenty bags and baggage’s. Women plenty wey wan break him head grin

She is the one intentionally hiding his face. Many of them do this. It is their way of ensuring bloggers do not go digging up anything and no girl tries to snatch.

5 Likes

Re: I Met My Fiancé On Tiktok - Chioma Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu's Daughter by Calicoe: 10:52pm On Feb 19, 2022
So na facee dis one dey do
Re: I Met My Fiancé On Tiktok - Chioma Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu's Daughter by Ponkky13(m): 10:55pm On Feb 19, 2022
Darkseidxx:
Omo.she get fat ass
Don't do it...... cool
Re: I Met My Fiancé On Tiktok - Chioma Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu's Daughter by brandsoncharlie: 11:01pm On Feb 19, 2022
Animegirl:

Lol!!! But they became more enlightened tongue
Enlightened in what way? Are there not divorced cases over there and cheating tendencies over there...so what exactly
You're saying what you don't know.
Re: I Met My Fiancé On Tiktok - Chioma Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu's Daughter by Drone95(m): 11:01pm On Feb 19, 2022
Nonexisting:
The boy has just set himself up for premium tears for coming down to marry that sack of beans. He made the mistake of not asking why no one has put leash on the street dog abi we no dey see her. He no question, he just carry his simp self come down come marry person he has only known online for 2 months. His tears are loading unless he plan to use her do money ritual
grin. Think he feel for the bag of beans
Re: I Met My Fiancé On Tiktok - Chioma Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu's Daughter by VERDA: 11:02pm On Feb 19, 2022
DropsMic:

You think love is about the number of years you date someone ba

What makes you think you can Love whom you do not know?...
Re: I Met My Fiancé On Tiktok - Chioma Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu's Daughter by Drone95(m): 11:03pm On Feb 19, 2022
They must have been doing nudes , so bobo finally want to chop cookies using proposal formula

2 Likes

Re: I Met My Fiancé On Tiktok - Chioma Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu's Daughter by limcar: 11:13pm On Feb 19, 2022
SILVERLINES:
As e d hot
That pussy will be so creamy
can you lick a creamy pussy
Re: I Met My Fiancé On Tiktok - Chioma Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu's Daughter by ibrahim55(m): 11:14pm On Feb 19, 2022
DropsMic:

You think love is about the number of years you date someone ba
dont mind him jare I met my wife and 3 months later we got married we had our issues which is normal but then we have 3 kids already infact she just served me hot amala with ewedu right now and she is also pressing her phone beside me bayii grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Met My Fiancé On Tiktok - Chioma Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu's Daughter by limcar: 11:16pm On Feb 19, 2022
Ladycewhy:
When a man is ready he is ready. But when a man is not ready even if you date him for ten years ,he will give you excuse why he is not ready the popular one being that he has not attained the kind of life he wants his kids to have.
are you ready for marriage? cos the way you rant, you look someone who is divorced
Re: I Met My Fiancé On Tiktok - Chioma Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu's Daughter by blaquebelle: 11:17pm On Feb 19, 2022
Are you feeling alright?
Senomi:
See as human being resemble pink bag of rice and unfermented cassava flour,

This one go sabi swallow 50 wraps of fufu with ogbono soup and 30 pieces of goat meat like her papa

Mgbeke feeling funky.........if u like no stop to dey use that waist trainer
Re: I Met My Fiancé On Tiktok - Chioma Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu's Daughter by SILVERLINES: 11:19pm On Feb 19, 2022
limcar:
can you lick a creamy pussy
why not if not, do you have anyone for me?
Re: I Met My Fiancé On Tiktok - Chioma Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu's Daughter by nairacountry(m): 11:31pm On Feb 19, 2022
Read this before you give your hard earned money to this fraudulent investment company.

https://www.nairaland.com/6994691/caveat-emptor-before-giving-money
Re: I Met My Fiancé On Tiktok - Chioma Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu's Daughter by izubext007: 11:43pm On Feb 19, 2022
He came to Nigeria for the first time, just to see you how did he get the visa.
Re: I Met My Fiancé On Tiktok - Chioma Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu's Daughter by AceDomino(m): 11:57pm On Feb 19, 2022
What country is the guy from? Since he's visiting Africa for the first time
Re: I Met My Fiancé On Tiktok - Chioma Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu's Daughter by seanjy4konji: 12:06am On Feb 20, 2022
Hoeloshi...

We all know why you cajole him...go check her wardrobe or her uber trip...you go see ho may hotel she don enter for Naija and with men weh get money pass this one from america....

Long throat...So Nigerian man never tell you say hin like you with all your parolNigerian man weh gather...

After dem don use their toto disturb aall our lekki ajah VGC axis....dem go hook one mumu deh say we no good but wehndem deh suck prick for hard rock ccar park...we do well..

Kwantinue...

She go see another nigga for usa soon..this one no go good again.
Re: I Met My Fiancé On Tiktok - Chioma Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu's Daughter by Joe4real1988(m): 12:33am On Feb 20, 2022
jclassiq:
Sorry to say but this one no too get sense. In her mind, her biggest achievement na that shapeless thing she carry for back that na why she dey Waka like mumu dey flaunt am for camera. Nigerian ladies are generally not wise. Men love sex does not mean that the only thing the man will want from you all his life is sex. Tone down the emphasis on sexiness and develop other aspects of you. God did not just create you to be an object of sex in life. Nigerian girls, wise up pls. I'm saying this out of love tho.
The shape is not even appealing.

2 Likes

Re: I Met My Fiancé On Tiktok - Chioma Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu's Daughter by okuta007: 3:23am On Feb 20, 2022
Senomi:

Most abroad guys na beggars shishi dem no get, most of dem dey find rich nigerian girls to leech on sef.............yahoo boys don takeover even shameless married women dey rush dem

dem no get money to waste because they have real bills to pay and they dont sit on their ass whatsapping all day and gossip - they work!
Re: I Met My Fiancé On Tiktok - Chioma Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu's Daughter by okuta007: 3:28am On Feb 20, 2022
samwillyco1:

Listen, when it comes to marriage character is the most important thing, forget about beauty, handsome and money, is only your character will define your marriage, love can fade once there is a bad character, beauty and money can go as well, but your character will determine how long you both can live together

please never breed with an ugly partner - else u will be stuck with an ugly child for life - i do not care if her character is diamond -- never ever breed with an ugly woman!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Met My Fiancé On Tiktok - Chioma Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu's Daughter by okuta007: 3:30am On Feb 20, 2022
iswallker:

You jump on someone from tiktok because he came from abroad and claiming you will marry him asap - and you expect it won't have consequences

She knows nothing about him and vice versa Other than that he hopped on a plane to come propose

Very lazy youths according to Bubu - all they want are the comforts of life - without any work

Continue in your self delusion cheesy

... this man will regret this!
Re: I Met My Fiancé On Tiktok - Chioma Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu's Daughter by anochuko01(m): 5:07am On Feb 20, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

My husband was a complete stranger. We were wed within a month!

Firstly, If you or him is a pastor, then it's a bit different.

Secondly, do you mean non of your family or friends knew him before you both met?

Thirdly, how long have you been married?

Lastly, it's still a very risky business.
Re: I Met My Fiancé On Tiktok - Chioma Jasmine Okafor, Mr. Ibu's Daughter by Nobody: 5:29am On Feb 20, 2022
blaquebelle:
Are you feeling alright?
Yes I am, how are you and everyone at home?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Celebrates Shizzi, The Man That Changed His Life, On His Birthday / Wizkid On President Buhari's Arrival From UK: 'Nobody Chop Life Pass Bubu' / Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Weds Lauren Hashian His Girlfriend Of 12 Years (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.