Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,775 members, 7,831,494 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

PDP Youths Caution Wike Against Disrespecting Party Stakeholders, Elders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Youths Caution Wike Against Disrespecting Party Stakeholders, Elders (245 Views)

Ex Niger Delta Militant Egberipapa Warns INEC And Wike Against Rigging Election / ₦96 Billion Naira Fraud: Group Cautions Wike Against Judicial Rascality / PDP Warns APC Against Disrespecting South South, Middle Belt Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PDP Youths Caution Wike Against Disrespecting Party Stakeholders, Elders by Itopalucky(m): 3:05pm On Feb 19, 2022
PDP Youths Caution Wike Against Disrespecting Party Stakeholders, Elders

The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) youths have cautioned the Rivers state governor, Nyesom Wike to stop disrespecting the party stakeholders.

The PDP youths under the aegis of South South Youth Vanguard, also urged the governor to concentrate on governing Rivers state instead of dabbling into affairs that are not his concern.

Recall that Wike had few days ago described a Chieftain of PDP, Chief Raymond Aleiro Dokpesi as a ‘mole’ for the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC).

Wike had on Thursday in Port Harcourt, revealed that some PDP governors have been inundated with calls following a text message being peddled by Dokpesi that some governors had embarked on a weeklong trip to Europe to determine those who will be the presidential and vice presidential candidates of the party in 2023.

“I have always said to people in PDP, nobody should cause a division among the governors. We are trying as much as we can to build the party back and see that in 2023 PDP takes over governance. But, I have some suspicion that people like Raymond Dokpesi are not really sincere to the Peoples Democratic Party and I think, I’m convinced that Raymond Dokpesi appears to be working for APC.

“I don’t understand where Raymond Dokpesi gets this information, this rumour that governors travelled to Europe to decide who will be the presidential candidate and vice presidential candidate of PDP. I wonder why governors will travel to Europe to take such a decision," Wike had said.

Wike added that he alongside his colleagues have nothing against Dokpesi campaigning for the 2019 PDP presidential candidate and former Vice President of Nigeria, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar but that he should be circumspect and desist from causing mayhem in the party.

Reacting to this development, the PDP youths, in a statement by its National Chairman, James Efe Akpofure, warned Wike to stop insulting elders of PDP.

The youths noted that when people like Dokpesi were establishing PDP, somebody like Wike was still in school and he shouldn't because he's a governor today disrespect elders and founders of the party.

The South South Youth Vanguard further cautioned Wike and others, who have the intention of disrespecting party members to think twice before embarking on a voyage of self destruction.

They also cautioned that what leaders of the party should be thinking at this point in time is how to unseat the All Progressives Congress (APC) that has brought so much calamities to the country.

Re: PDP Youths Caution Wike Against Disrespecting Party Stakeholders, Elders by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 3:11pm On Feb 19, 2022
Mad people everywhere. Recycled thieves

(1) (Reply)

How True Is This / Nigerian Government To Send Troops To Eaten Ukraine / Stop Patronizing Quacks, Visit Health Centres For Your Safety, DELGA Chairman Ur

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.