Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,736 members, 7,844,426 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Abia Killings: Perpetrators Not Igbo, Ohanaeze Sympathises With Northerners - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia Killings: Perpetrators Not Igbo, Ohanaeze Sympathises With Northerners (15151 Views)

Lagos Building Demolitions Not Targeted At Igbo – Ohanaeze / Nigerian Army Alleges Plan To Attack Soldiers, Officers Over Abia Killings / 2023 Presidency: Stop Using Biafra Agitation Against Igbo — Ohanaeze Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia Killings: Perpetrators Not Igbo, Ohanaeze Sympathises With Northerners by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 20, 2022
richie240:
Clowns!
Ibos and lies!
Biko tell me any atrocities Igbos/ibos have accepted responsibility for?
From pre-independence to 1966 till date, Which one?
Its always denial.
Even when caught red handed its deniàl or 'whataboutism'!
Yeye!
cool

i don't expect anything more from shallow people like you
Re: Abia Killings: Perpetrators Not Igbo, Ohanaeze Sympathises With Northerners by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 20, 2022
christistruth01:

Go and sleep , much More is coming

You are too small

continue when it will happen they will tell your story on nairaland
Re: Abia Killings: Perpetrators Not Igbo, Ohanaeze Sympathises With Northerners by christistruth01: 1:58pm On Feb 20, 2022
obynzo:

continue when it will happen they will tell your story on nairaland

Boring
Re: Abia Killings: Perpetrators Not Igbo, Ohanaeze Sympathises With Northerners by Nobody: 2:14pm On Feb 20, 2022
christistruth01:

Boring

continue naaa stop talking too much. i have your IP address already
Re: Abia Killings: Perpetrators Not Igbo, Ohanaeze Sympathises With Northerners by Omodua(m): 2:51pm On Feb 20, 2022
benuejosh:
When we all know what Igbos/ESN/UGM and the rest are doing to their fellow Igbos? Talk more of outsiders. Igbos are not far fetch from all of this atrocities. All killings in the South East are done mostly by Igbos terrorist group. Blood sucking evil humans
Clap for yourself! All atrocities in Igbo land is by IPOB and ESN.
In the same way,all atrocities in Benue state is by the militant group defending the people. Your reasoning is pedestal and childish.
Re: Abia Killings: Perpetrators Not Igbo, Ohanaeze Sympathises With Northerners by Omodua(m): 2:58pm On Feb 20, 2022
benuejosh:
You guys always call people names the moment the truth is being told to you.
Benue terrorist speaking!
Re: Abia Killings: Perpetrators Not Igbo, Ohanaeze Sympathises With Northerners by Omodua(m): 3:00pm On Feb 20, 2022
benuejosh:
I forgot you're my mother. Come and tell me were i was born. I really don't balme you sometimes. You keep supporting evil. The evil you support will befall you.
Keep shut! Fulani terrorist from the sahel.
Re: Abia Killings: Perpetrators Not Igbo, Ohanaeze Sympathises With Northerners by Christistruth00: 4:01pm On Feb 20, 2022
obynzo:

continue naaa stop talking too much. i have your IP address already

Yawns
Re: Abia Killings: Perpetrators Not Igbo, Ohanaeze Sympathises With Northerners by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 20, 2022
Christistruth00:

Yawns

Yawn!!!
Re: Abia Killings: Perpetrators Not Igbo, Ohanaeze Sympathises With Northerners by DMerciful(m): 4:48pm On Feb 20, 2022
The North knows the Igbos patience in Nigeria has grown very thin, they dare not attack Igbos in the North else Nigeria as the know it will be over!
sreamsense:
You people should keep deceiving yourselves when everybody can identify handwriting of IPOB/ESN. When it comes to retaliation from North (I don't pray for it..), you will see how these people will also come out from neighboring northern states to retaliate among Igbos living in North and tag similar excuse. Instead of you to setup panel and ask public to relay information about how these ibop/ESN criminals can be identified, you are only busy defending what is not defendable. And later you will expect north to help vote for Igbo as president, and if they refuse to support igbo; you will be shouting marginalization up and down. Igbos can do better than this, where is the peace that dwell among us before?
Re: Abia Killings: Perpetrators Not Igbo, Ohanaeze Sympathises With Northerners by Gubioma: 5:03pm On Feb 20, 2022
Fahdiga:
Empty drum. Write in english let me understand you
Dan Borno....
Ask Nnamdi ojokwu abia boko haram Ojokwu will explain for u
Re: Abia Killings: Perpetrators Not Igbo, Ohanaeze Sympathises With Northerners by gowaga68: 5:04pm On Feb 20, 2022
Ok sir.
Let the game begin.

greatness77:
they have been warned on several ocations to come back home if truly they are igbos and they refused which means they are igbo/fulani, they are the ones delaying and sobotaging biafra struggle, so we done dash dem to una, if fulanis kill our farmers again we will retaliate nobody has monopoly of violence and nobody is imune to death, if u kill my brother karma kill yours
Re: Abia Killings: Perpetrators Not Igbo, Ohanaeze Sympathises With Northerners by Gubioma: 5:07pm On Feb 20, 2022
greatness77:
fulani terrorist is our problem, we dont have isue with hausa,if fulani kill our people in d north we will retaliate here in d east Fulanis are killers yesterday fulanis killed 8 people in benue in a seperate attack and nobody is talking,
Dan Borno....
I'm not Fulani but if any infidel attack Fulani in southern part of this country,uhmm u know what will follow.
U kill client ur day in day out and be blaming Fulani ko..?let any of u show finger to our fellow northerners and see dozen of trouble
Re: Abia Killings: Perpetrators Not Igbo, Ohanaeze Sympathises With Northerners by Gubioma: 5:08pm On Feb 20, 2022
greatness77:
fulani terrorist is our problem, we dont have isue with hausa,if fulani kill our people in d north we will retaliate here in d east Fulanis are killers yesterday fulanis killed 8 people in benue in a seperate attack and nobody is talking,
Dan Borno....
I'm not Fulani but if any infidel attack Fulani in southern part of this country,uhmm u know what will follow.
U kill ur client day in day out and be blaming Fulani ko..?let any of u show finger to our fellow northerners and see dozen of trouble
Re: Abia Killings: Perpetrators Not Igbo, Ohanaeze Sympathises With Northerners by greatness77: 5:21pm On Feb 20, 2022
Gubioma:
Dan Borno....
U kill client ur day in day out and be blaming Fulani ko..?let any of u show finger to our fellow northerners and see dozen of trouble
Which side of southern nigeria
Re: Abia Killings: Perpetrators Not Igbo, Ohanaeze Sympathises With Northerners by Gubioma: 6:51pm On Feb 20, 2022
greatness77:
Dan Borno...
I mean the useless careless stupid southeast. Or do u want me to mention some names or what..?
Re: Abia Killings: Perpetrators Not Igbo, Ohanaeze Sympathises With Northerners by Gubioma: 6:52pm On Feb 20, 2022
greatness77:
I mean all the southeast, south south, and south west
Re: Abia Killings: Perpetrators Not Igbo, Ohanaeze Sympathises With Northerners by greatness77: 7:40pm On Feb 20, 2022
Gubioma:
I mean all the southeast, south south, and south west
Even d fulani footsoldiers aka nigzooria terrorist soldiers are receiving it hot here hahaha! They no longer wear their terrorist uniform in rural area for fear of UGM
Re: Abia Killings: Perpetrators Not Igbo, Ohanaeze Sympathises With Northerners by Gubioma: 11:45pm On Feb 20, 2022
greatness77:
Even d fulani footsoldiers aka nigzooria terrorist soldiers are receiving it hot here hahaha! They no longer wear their terrorist uniform in rural area for fear of UGM
Da Borno....
Hahahaha ur Nnamdi albino abia ojokwu ipob cownu is already in hand,so stop making noise.whether u like it or not u most stay with Nigeria. Hahaaaaa
Re: Abia Killings: Perpetrators Not Igbo, Ohanaeze Sympathises With Northerners by greatness77: 5:32am On Feb 21, 2022
Gubioma:
Da Borno....
Hahahaha ur Nnamdi albino abia ojokwu ipob cownu is already in hand,so stop making noise.whether u like it or not u most stay with Nigeria. Hahaaaaa
fulani supporter of APC terrorist u think nigeria is your property dont worry, 1967 is not 2022, keep oppressing d major tribe but if u start another war in nigeria you people will be sent out of nigeria just as central africa republic sent u people out, fulani herdsmen terrorist are cowards, i thought they are imune to death? They have all ran away to benue and d remaining ones are in d terrorist baracks and some have rented an apartment which is a welcome development and not to freely occupy our bush and deny our mothers access to their farm
Re: Abia Killings: Perpetrators Not Igbo, Ohanaeze Sympathises With Northerners by Gubioma: 11:53am On Feb 21, 2022
greatness77:
fulani supporter of APC terrorist u think nigeria is your property dont worry, 1967 is not 2022, keep oppressing d major tribe but if u start another war in nigeria you people will be sent out of nigeria just as central africa republic sent u people out, fulani herdsmen terrorist are cowards, i thought they are imune to death? They have all ran away to benue and d remaining ones are in d terrorist baracks and some have rented an apartment which is a welcome development and not to freely occupy our bush and deny our mothers access to their farm
Dan borno...
Hahahaha let's see u will suffer
Re: Abia Killings: Perpetrators Not Igbo, Ohanaeze Sympathises With Northerners by Idiko1: 12:04pm On Feb 21, 2022
I really do not give a slight fig if the mayhem at the cattle market in Abia State was perpetrated by the Igbo people or outsiders as well as possible reprisal in the northern region. These craps could be avoided by the allowing people to peacefully disengage from the silly union called Nigeria. If the fools in Nigeria want us to slaughter each other until nobody is standing to behold Nigeria, I say display of idiocy. Great number of Nigerians have made up their minds the union called Nigeria is a colonial blunder.

1 Like

Re: Abia Killings: Perpetrators Not Igbo, Ohanaeze Sympathises With Northerners by greatness77: 12:25pm On Feb 21, 2022
Gubioma:
Dan borno...
Hahahaha let's see u will suffer
Death to all terrorist fulani herdsmen with lethal weapons, imagin fulani minority oppressing igbo majority tribe
Re: Abia Killings: Perpetrators Not Igbo, Ohanaeze Sympathises With Northerners by wakaman: 4:06pm On Feb 21, 2022
nony43:

Oga shut up it is not even April yet that IPOB gave. That's how low in thinking you have become.

Pig brained flat headed monkey.

Shoo shoo
Re: Abia Killings: Perpetrators Not Igbo, Ohanaeze Sympathises With Northerners by Gubioma: 4:09pm On Feb 21, 2022
greatness77:
Death to all terrorist fulani herdsmen with lethal weapons, imagin fulani minority oppressing igbo majority tribe
Dan Borno....
Southwest are good in businesses they have Port which generates more income to their region. South south are oil richest region who feed the whole nation. Your Dogg pig Southeast(Abia,anambra,imo,Enugu etc)has nothing apart from proustite, Ipob foot terrors,shit in bucket cuz lack of toilet, face me I face u house.etc hahahahaha
Re: Abia Killings: Perpetrators Not Igbo, Ohanaeze Sympathises With Northerners by Gubioma: 4:13pm On Feb 21, 2022
greatness77:
Dan Borno....
North are good in agriculture we feed the whole nation. We are good in businesses cuz we are link with borders.etc
Southwest are good in businesses they have Port which generates more income to their region. South south are oil richest region who feed the whole nation. Your Dogg pig Southeast(Abia,anambra,imo,Enugu etc)has nothing apart from prostitute, Ipob foot terrors,shit in bucket cuz lack of toilet, face me I face u house.etc hahahahaha
Re: Abia Killings: Perpetrators Not Igbo, Ohanaeze Sympathises With Northerners by nony43(m): 10:01pm On Feb 21, 2022
wakaman:

Pig brained flat headed monkey.

Shoo shoo

Cow, piece of shit that’s what you are.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

“I Removed A Governor For Stealing N300,000 / Air-Force Commandos Demonstrate Operation Thunder Bolt (Video) / IN DETAIL: All The New Charges Filed Against Dino Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.