Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,361 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

How Much Should I Charge Telecommunication Company To Mount Mast On My Land? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Should I Charge Telecommunication Company To Mount Mast On My Land? (676 Views)

How Much Should I Charge As A Freelance Writer? / Banks To Rationalise Staff, Branches As Costs Mount / Telecommunication Company Ready To Make N1billion Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Should I Charge Telecommunication Company To Mount Mast On My Land? by DatNaijaGuy: 4:11pm On Feb 19, 2022
Happy Weekend.

A telecommunication company is interested in mounting a mast on my plot.
Please how much is far enough as rentage?
Note; they are willing to pay me 200k yearly and I am thinking that will be too small.
Please those that have being in my shoes should advice me.
Thanks...
Re: How Much Should I Charge Telecommunication Company To Mount Mast On My Land? by Snitch24(m): 4:15pm On Feb 19, 2022
Depends on the location
From 1.5m annually upward
Re: How Much Should I Charge Telecommunication Company To Mount Mast On My Land? by Shokoloko(f): 4:18pm On Feb 19, 2022
Snitch24:
Depends on the location
From 1.5m annually upward

Interesting. Do you know anyone who has rented a space for a mast at this rate?

Depends on how long the tenure is
Depends on the area: Highbrow or rural

My father was offered 400k, he refused and his neighbour accepted 350k
Re: How Much Should I Charge Telecommunication Company To Mount Mast On My Land? by illicit(m): 4:27pm On Feb 19, 2022
Depends on your location

You will get cool money
Re: How Much Should I Charge Telecommunication Company To Mount Mast On My Land? by PointZerom: 4:31pm On Feb 19, 2022
DatNaijaGuy:
Happy Weekend.

A telecommunication company is interested in mounting a mast on my plot.
Please how much is far enough as rentage?
Note; they are willing to pay me 200k yearly and I am thinking that will be too small.
Please those that have being in my shoes should advice me.
Thanks...

I am a landlord to one of them.
I charged them 5m for 10 years, this was the first payment and after the ten years they started paying 250k per year.
Pls don't do it alone get a qualified lawyer to handle the transaction and make sure everything is written down and signed.
By February next year they'll be paying 500k per year.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Should I Charge Telecommunication Company To Mount Mast On My Land? by Qwerty4u(m): 4:33pm On Feb 19, 2022
Please how much is a new driving license ..
Re: How Much Should I Charge Telecommunication Company To Mount Mast On My Land? by Tokskob2008: 5:06pm On Feb 19, 2022
Whatever they offer just make sure you multiple it by 3 or 4 before negotiations starts atal and make sure a lawyer handles the whole deal.

You are about to come into a cool annual revenue cash...

1 Like

Re: How Much Should I Charge Telecommunication Company To Mount Mast On My Land? by eteebanky1: 5:13pm On Feb 19, 2022
Shokoloko:

Depends on how long the tenure is Depends on the area: Highbrow or rural
Doings, lol
neighbors spoilt parol for your Dad real bad, I doubt they'll ever be in terms
Re: How Much Should I Charge Telecommunication Company To Mount Mast On My Land? by Snitch24(m): 5:42pm On Feb 19, 2022
Shokoloko:

Depends on how long the tenure is
Depends on the area: Highbrow or rural

There's an half plot close to my hostel back then in school 1.2m for two years
Re: How Much Should I Charge Telecommunication Company To Mount Mast On My Land? by hakeemhakeem(m): 6:03pm On Feb 19, 2022
Try to bid high for now,allow them to do installation next pay increase it times 3.then they wouldn't have the power to uninstall the mass easy like that.

(1) (Reply)

MTN Has Barred Me From Making Calls / Wema Bank And Alat Crippled My Buisness!!! / What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 200k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.