Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,373 members, 7,861,024 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:20 PM

Stella Fubara: A Nigerian Has Won The African Female Award (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stella Fubara: A Nigerian Has Won The African Female Award (photo) (344 Views)

Sim Fubara, A "1st Class Student" (Photo) / David Hundeyin Wins PwC Investigative Award (Photo) / Dino Melaye: Yahaya Bello, My Fraudulent Governor Bags 419 Award (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stella Fubara: A Nigerian Has Won The African Female Award (photo) by peleson1: 5:18pm On Feb 19, 2022
Here are the pictures..

Daughter to the former minister of environment.
Prof.Dagogo Fubara.
Prof. Fubara is the first black man in the universe to study Geology.
He is the father of geology in Nigeria.

Sister to late kiribi Fubara... nollywood actor who died recently and was buried last week

Re: Stella Fubara: A Nigerian Has Won The African Female Award (photo) by Flexherbal(m): 5:19pm On Feb 19, 2022
Wow that’s amazing

1 Like

Re: Stella Fubara: A Nigerian Has Won The African Female Award (photo) by Kinematics: 5:26pm On Feb 19, 2022
Kudos to her. She has done noble.

1 Like

Re: Stella Fubara: A Nigerian Has Won The African Female Award (photo) by Bastardlyrich: 5:58pm On Feb 19, 2022
That's the ijaws for you.
Always breaking ground with new things.
We are the fought largest tribe after the yorubas,which are third.
We are the richest and bravest blacks.
Infact God has so blessed ijaws.
I'm so happy

1 Like

Re: Stella Fubara: A Nigerian Has Won The African Female Award (photo) by IGBOSON1: 7:15pm On Feb 19, 2022
Bastardlyrich:
That's the ijaws for you.
Always breaking ground with new things.
We are the fought largest tribe after the yorubas,which are third.
We are the richest and bravest blacks.
Infact God has so blessed ijaws.
I'm so happy

I stand to be corrected, but aren’t the Fubaras’ from Ogoni?
Re: Stella Fubara: A Nigerian Has Won The African Female Award (photo) by peleson1: 8:23pm On Feb 19, 2022
IGBOSON1:

No... Fubaras' are Opobo (ibani ijaws) Eastern ijaw..
Re: Stella Fubara: A Nigerian Has Won The African Female Award (photo) by Bastardlyrich: 8:38pm On Feb 19, 2022
IGBOSON1:

No it's ijoid from mostly Rivers ijaws.

(1) (Reply)

Nobody Can Force Buhari To Sign Amended Electoral Bill – Presidency / Impeached Zamfara State Deputy Governor In Disagreement With His Aide / Osibanjo Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.