Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Senator Ladi Daduut Empower Over 8 ,000 Constituents In one Year - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Ladi Daduut Empower Over 8 ,000 Constituents In one Year (15579 Views)

Plateau South Senator Prof Nora Daduut Greets Senator Remi Tinubu At 62 / Sokoto Lawmaker Cries Seeing Thousands Of Constituents In Refugee Camps In Niger / Chinedu Obidigwe Shares Meat Among Constituents In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Ladi Daduut Empower Over 8 ,000 Constituents In one Year by AnonPoet: 7:04pm On Feb 19, 2022
” Constructed blocks of classrooms, healthcare facilities, motorized hand borehole , modern toilet facilities and solar panel streets light

The Senator representing Plateau South in the National assembly Professor Ladi Dadu’ut on Saturday distributed empowerment items worth millions of Naira to over 600 of her constituents.

Items distributed by the Senator includes several power tillers , motorcycles, tricycles , sewing machines ,grinding machines , Knapsack and water pumps for dry season farming to several farmers, among other items .

Speaking at the distribution ceremony, Senator
Dadu’ut said the gesture is her own way of showing appreciation to her constituents for finding her worthy to represent them in the senate.

Information reaching this medium reveals that that Prof Dadu’ut has so far empowered over 8 ,000 of her constituents since elected Senator representing Plateau South about a year ago .

In her words ” As you are aware in my manifesto ,I pledge to focus on the priority areas of agriculture , education ,women and Youths empowerment ,health , human capital development in line with my commitment to deliver on the dividends of democracy to the good people of my constituency .

The Senator who called on all her constituents and the people of the state to support the Simon Lalong led administration stressed that she has enjoyed tremendous support from them and this has inspired her to do more for them .

Prof Daduut appreciated the President Muhammadu Buhari led Federal government for his economic policies stressing that her primary responsibility and desire is to add value to the livelihoods of the people and communities of Plateau Southern Senatorial district .

The Senator who recently facilitated N60 million COVID-19 intervention fund for 1,000 members of her constituency as well as constructed blocks of classrooms, healthcare facilities, motorized hand borehole , modern toilet facilities and solar panel streets light in Shendam, Mikang and Quanpan LGAS added that constituency projects are important because they would make the constituents experience the dividends of democracy.

She further called on them to stay peacefully with one another and build a prosperous Plateau South Senatorial district .

First lady of Plateau state Regina Lalong who spoke earlier lauded Senator Prof Nora Ladi Daduut for the good works she is doing in the state .

Represented by Rebecca Sambo , commissioner of women affairs in the state ,Regina Lalong pledged to support the Senator in order for her to continue to provide dividends of democracy to the people of the Senatorial district .

Our correspondent also reports that Senator Daduut had earlier given out 20 laptop computers to unemployed graduates she recently trained on ICT in her Senatorial district .

Daduut charged the graduates to maximize the use of the laptop computers handed over to them .

“The trend now is self-reliance, get something doing, be trained in a specific field so that you can also be an employer of labour.”

She pleaded with them not to sell the laptops but endeavour to put them into good use .

It could be recalled that Senator Daduut had in December 2021 organised a five day training on digital skills acquisition for unemployed youths of her Senatorial District.

Daduut added that she was motivated to train her Constituents on ICT so as to expose them to the ICT world, as well as to lift them out of unemployment and poverty.

She promised to always put the interest of the people of her Senatorial district first while in the Senate .

One of the beneficiaries Mr Yilkur Hitler Dadi, thanked the Senator for the training and the laptops and assured Prof Nora of judicious use of the items given to them .
https://leaders.ng/how-plateau-first-female-senator-daduut-empowered-over-8-000-constituents-in-one-year/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Ladi Daduut Empower Over 8 ,000 Constituents In one Year by AnonPoet: 7:06pm On Feb 19, 2022
More

1 Like

Re: Senator Ladi Daduut Empower Over 8 ,000 Constituents In one Year by Happiboispot(m): 7:24pm On Feb 19, 2022
Keep up the good work. We need more of this
God bless you and everyone around

12 Likes

Re: Senator Ladi Daduut Empower Over 8 ,000 Constituents In one Year by LordIsaac(m): 7:24pm On Feb 19, 2022
Lalong's protege.... waiting to hand over the baton to the failed governor.

4 Likes

Re: Senator Ladi Daduut Empower Over 8 ,000 Constituents In one Year by Ykc2(m): 7:25pm On Feb 19, 2022
This one tried

3 Likes

Re: Senator Ladi Daduut Empower Over 8 ,000 Constituents In one Year by Fididiguy(m): 7:25pm On Feb 19, 2022
H
Re: Senator Ladi Daduut Empower Over 8 ,000 Constituents In one Year by jawalis(m): 7:25pm On Feb 19, 2022
I don’t even know what to say. Either to commend her or criticize her. I’m getting tired of this country. I Had an accident on Wednesday and it affected to ankle. I need to pay the hospital bills. Pls quote me if you can help and I’ll provide the necessary evidence

3 Likes

Re: Senator Ladi Daduut Empower Over 8 ,000 Constituents In one Year by Timagex(m): 7:25pm On Feb 19, 2022
smiley
Re: Senator Ladi Daduut Empower Over 8 ,000 Constituents In one Year by MufasaLion: 7:25pm On Feb 19, 2022
sad
Re: Senator Ladi Daduut Empower Over 8 ,000 Constituents In one Year by dejio42(m): 7:25pm On Feb 19, 2022
I love plateau
I swear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Ladi Daduut Empower Over 8 ,000 Constituents In one Year by merits(m): 7:25pm On Feb 19, 2022
good
Re: Senator Ladi Daduut Empower Over 8 ,000 Constituents In one Year by dewaskillz: 7:26pm On Feb 19, 2022
Nice gesture. I believe if women are given more opportunities they will be better in governance

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Ladi Daduut Empower Over 8 ,000 Constituents In one Year by spafu(m): 7:27pm On Feb 19, 2022
Nice
Re: Senator Ladi Daduut Empower Over 8 ,000 Constituents In one Year by BigAPP(m): 7:27pm On Feb 19, 2022
She tried. We need more of people like this.
Re: Senator Ladi Daduut Empower Over 8 ,000 Constituents In one Year by Ykc2(m): 7:27pm On Feb 19, 2022
But I hope this people won't kidnap and snatch all those things grin fear of northern bandits is the beginning of wisdom

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ladi Daduut Empower Over 8 ,000 Constituents In one Year by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:27pm On Feb 19, 2022
The Senator who recently facilitated N60 million COVID-19 intervention fund for 1,000 members of her constituency as well as constructed blocks of classrooms, healthcare facilities, motorized hand borehole , modern toilet facilities and solar panel streets light in Shendam, Mikang and Quanpan LGAS added that constituency projects are important because they would make the constituents experience the dividends of democracy.

God bless her so good.

The future is truly female.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Ladi Daduut Empower Over 8 ,000 Constituents In one Year by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:27pm On Feb 19, 2022
dewaskillz:
Nice gesture. I believe if women are given more opportunities they will be better in governance
SECONDED.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Ladi Daduut Empower Over 8 ,000 Constituents In one Year by NwaNimo1(m): 7:28pm On Feb 19, 2022
Re: Senator Ladi Daduut Empower Over 8 ,000 Constituents In one Year by Nobody: 7:29pm On Feb 19, 2022
she try

1 Like

Re: Senator Ladi Daduut Empower Over 8 ,000 Constituents In one Year by NOwazobia: 7:29pm On Feb 19, 2022
Something must be involved with this type of show.

What is she gunning for this time That is obviously the reason for the whitewashing.

1 Like

Re: Senator Ladi Daduut Empower Over 8 ,000 Constituents In one Year by Lemmy123(m): 7:33pm On Feb 19, 2022
Eweeeeeey!
As for me, what I call empowerment is building a vocational school in all local governments where youths go to learn digital skills and become resourceful to themselves, state and the country..

And not like one middlebelt governor sharing wheel barrow to his youths, to do what? To push yam and vegetables in the market? Our leaders are really out of touch with recent technologies..

By the way, I'm available for your writing and design jobs, see my signature below, thanks

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ladi Daduut Empower Over 8 ,000 Constituents In one Year by Thinktwicemybro: 7:38pm On Feb 19, 2022
Please who can send me the mugshot of Tailor Abba Escoba kyari.

Something like this below.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Ladi Daduut Empower Over 8 ,000 Constituents In one Year by Loandbehold: 7:38pm On Feb 19, 2022
dewaskillz:

How so? What made you come to that conclusion?

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ladi Daduut Empower Over 8 ,000 Constituents In one Year by Jlow2: 7:38pm On Feb 19, 2022
Liars from pit of hell
Re: Senator Ladi Daduut Empower Over 8 ,000 Constituents In one Year by Abovebest(m): 7:47pm On Feb 19, 2022
Good one
Re: Senator Ladi Daduut Empower Over 8 ,000 Constituents In one Year by juman(m): 7:52pm On Feb 19, 2022
This is not suppose to be job of lawmakers.
Where did she get the money?
Re: Senator Ladi Daduut Empower Over 8 ,000 Constituents In one Year by Lipscomb(m): 7:57pm On Feb 19, 2022
Sorry quick recovery.
jawalis:
I don’t even know what to say. Either to commend her or criticize her. I’m getting tired of this country. I Had an accident on Wednesday and it affected to ankle. I need to pay the hospital bills. Pls quote me if you can help and I’ll provide the necessary evidence

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SE Traitors In APC, PDP Will Retire From Politics Prematurely - Igbo Elders / FG To Spend ₦3bn To Acquire & Renovate 4 Properties Forfeited To EFCC In Abuja / Buhari Arrives Paris Ahead Of UN Climate Change Conference (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.