Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Wilfred Machage Is Dead! (Kenya Ambassador To Nigeria Dies At 65) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wilfred Machage Is Dead! (Kenya Ambassador To Nigeria Dies At 65) (31001 Views)

Buhari Extols Osinbajo's Loyalty, Resourcefulness At 65 / Babatunde Ogunnaike, Co-Author Of National Anthem Dies At 65 / Adnan Bostaji Is Dead! Saudi Arabia Ambassador To Nigeria Dies In His Sleep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wilfred Machage Is Dead! (Kenya Ambassador To Nigeria Dies At 65) by nick50(m): 2:32am On Feb 20, 2022
He was part of those that assisted the fulani government to kidnap mazi nnamdi kanu...no rip for the motherfucker
Re: Wilfred Machage Is Dead! (Kenya Ambassador To Nigeria Dies At 65) by Obagofixxy: 2:47am On Feb 20, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin
You forgot to include he was the Dullard who initiated the capture of MNK but him Don go down finally, me God de fight for us ohhhh ,
Those people wey we no go drink water keep cup Don no even see water drink ....

Don't fight who God has blessed

3 Likes

Re: Wilfred Machage Is Dead! (Kenya Ambassador To Nigeria Dies At 65) by Nobody: 4:02am On Feb 20, 2022
Marriss:
At 65... He still looks young and vibrant. RIP Chief.
Na waooo! If you don't have anything to type, why this? You mean he looked younger than his age? How do you know he was vibrant? Na waooo.
Re: Wilfred Machage Is Dead! (Kenya Ambassador To Nigeria Dies At 65) by Kosoco(m): 4:26am On Feb 20, 2022
Rapuru14:
The spirit of MNK.

#FreeMNK
most of you guys are really Sick... very sorry

1 Like

Re: Wilfred Machage Is Dead! (Kenya Ambassador To Nigeria Dies At 65) by silibaba: 4:35am On Feb 20, 2022
inoki247:
Him sef don try mak e go rest...

Really? @65

What of this man wey just wan start hustle?

1 Like

Re: Wilfred Machage Is Dead! (Kenya Ambassador To Nigeria Dies At 65) by popesco123: 4:49am On Feb 20, 2022
Yoruba Adesina akinwumi for 2023.

osuofia2:

Shey your brain de work like this?
Re: Wilfred Machage Is Dead! (Kenya Ambassador To Nigeria Dies At 65) by juman(m): 5:16am On Feb 20, 2022
All soul would taste death.
Condolence to his family and country.

1 Like

Re: Wilfred Machage Is Dead! (Kenya Ambassador To Nigeria Dies At 65) by Obason22(m): 5:23am On Feb 20, 2022
That is one of the man who participated in extraditing nnamdi kanu to Nigeria, safe journey.

1 Like

Re: Wilfred Machage Is Dead! (Kenya Ambassador To Nigeria Dies At 65) by anambraamaka: 5:56am On Feb 20, 2022
Rapuru14:

You're the insensitive one here.

May be you need a little fraction of the suffering this man has been made to go through.

The ambassador has nothing to do with it
Re: Wilfred Machage Is Dead! (Kenya Ambassador To Nigeria Dies At 65) by Elidrisy20: 6:44am On Feb 20, 2022
RIP old man

1 Like

Re: Wilfred Machage Is Dead! (Kenya Ambassador To Nigeria Dies At 65) by Lawmak: 6:52am On Feb 20, 2022
THIS MAN OPENLY DENIED BEFORE THE MEDIA COUNTLESS TIMES THAT THE KENYAN GOVERNMENT HAS NO HAND IN THE KIDNAP OF MNK FROM KENYA TO NIGERIA. NO ONE CAN DENY THIS, I SAW IT COUNTLESS TIMES IN THE NEWS.

ITS A PITY THATS WHAT I REMEMBER HIM FOR.

THE KENYAN GOVT WAS SO FOOLISH TO ENGAGE THEMSELVES IN THAT ACT. THEY SMEARED A DUTURE RELATIONSHIP WITH GREAT COUNTRY.

1 Like

Re: Wilfred Machage Is Dead! (Kenya Ambassador To Nigeria Dies At 65) by Dmacqh(m): 7:59am On Feb 20, 2022
I wish his soul all the best beyond.
You can’t fight ndi- Igbo unjustly and be okay.
2 down ( Kyari, Machage ) more to go .
Re: Wilfred Machage Is Dead! (Kenya Ambassador To Nigeria Dies At 65) by iyke2frankeze: 8:59am On Feb 20, 2022
This is coming few days after Kenya announced that there was no official record of Nnamdi Kanu was taken from Kenya to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Wilfred Machage Is Dead! (Kenya Ambassador To Nigeria Dies At 65) by Farfalla(f): 9:08am On Feb 20, 2022
Obagofixxy:
grin grin grin grin grin
You forgot to include he was the Dullard who initiated the capture of MNK but him Don go down finally, me God de fight for us ohhhh ,
Those people wey we no go drink water keep cup Don no even see water drink ....

Don't fight who God has blessed

Don't mention God while celebrating somebody's death. People die everyday. Were they also fighting who God has "blessed"?

May I never get to a level of hate that will make me celebrate somebody's death.

Sick people!

3 Likes

Re: Wilfred Machage Is Dead! (Kenya Ambassador To Nigeria Dies At 65) by Farfalla(f): 9:13am On Feb 20, 2022
Dmacqh:

You can’t fight ndi- Igbo unjustly and be okay.

It is funny how you guys reason.

People die everyday. Good people even.

3 Likes

Re: Wilfred Machage Is Dead! (Kenya Ambassador To Nigeria Dies At 65) by Farfalla(f): 9:15am On Feb 20, 2022
Lawmak:

THE KENYAN GOVT WAS SO FOOLISH TO ENGAGE THEMSELVES IN THAT ACT. THEY SMEARED A FUTURE RELATIONSHIP WITH A GREAT COUNTRY.

2 Likes

Re: Wilfred Machage Is Dead! (Kenya Ambassador To Nigeria Dies At 65) by Enny2013(f): 9:16am On Feb 20, 2022
Looks older dan 65 to me.
Re: Wilfred Machage Is Dead! (Kenya Ambassador To Nigeria Dies At 65) by stanleydsk(m): 10:00am On Feb 20, 2022
RIP to the dead
Condolences to the family

1 Like

Re: Wilfred Machage Is Dead! (Kenya Ambassador To Nigeria Dies At 65) by MartinsD12(m): 11:34am On Feb 20, 2022
sammysmiles:
Death is inevitable except for some few folks
Who are those few folks
Re: Wilfred Machage Is Dead! (Kenya Ambassador To Nigeria Dies At 65) by wayne4loan: 11:37am On Feb 20, 2022
NaijaTrend01:
cheesy grin

Seems you are feeling what am feeling.

#FreeNnamdiKanu
yes bro grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Legal Position On Buhari's Educational Qualifications / Nasarawa State PDP Presidential Campaign Rally Today / Amaechi's Schools In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.