Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,328 members, 7,850,166 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:32 PM

2023: Shina Peller Speaks On Presidential Ambition - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Shina Peller Speaks On Presidential Ambition (320 Views)

MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth / Shina Peller And Akin Alabi's Outfits As They Resume As House Of Reps Members / Shina Peller Picks APC Nomination Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2023: Shina Peller Speaks On Presidential Ambition by Gemid94(m): 12:01am On Feb 20, 2022
The lawmaker representing Iseyin/Itesiwaju/ Kajola/Iwajowa federal constituency of Oyo, Shina Peller has broken his silence on joining the race for the 2023 presidential election.

The lawmaker, who spoke to Quest Times during the official launch of We2geda NG and execution of the strategic partnership with Lead Generation Initiative in Lagos on Saturday, said he would not sheer away from his responsibility if the system requires him to join the race come 2023.

When asked if he would be heeding the calls of young Nigerians calling him to join the presidential race, he emphatically said; “I never in my life sheer away from my responsibility as a leader, but I believe that Nigeria today is not about “we” but it is about “us”.

Continue reading>>>https://www.thequesttimes.com/2023-shina-peller-speaks-on-presidential-ambition/

Re: 2023: Shina Peller Speaks On Presidential Ambition by illicit(m): 12:13am On Feb 20, 2022
U go old fast fast

Enjoy ur life bro
Re: 2023: Shina Peller Speaks On Presidential Ambition by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:36am On Feb 20, 2022
Someone should tell him to go and rests.

(1) (Reply)

Our Agenda Is Nigerians Interest, And About Amaechi~ BBIGN / APC Convention Postponement:kalu Thanks Buhari,Buni For Considering His Request / Nigeria In Process Of Collapsing, Says Jega

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.