Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Police Pulled Our Bus Over, Arrested Two Boys And Told Us to Go - Twitter User - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Pulled Our Bus Over, Arrested Two Boys And Told Us to Go - Twitter User (30568 Views)

American Girl, 17, Charged With Raping Two Boys Aged 10 And 14 / Two Boys Fighting Over A Dog Knocked Down By Vehicle, Quarrel On Who Will Eat It / Two Boys Caught With Pants In Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Pulled Our Bus Over, Arrested Two Boys And Told Us to Go - Twitter User by ClassicMG(m): 1:22pm On Feb 20, 2022
Very common in that route,
Re: Police Pulled Our Bus Over, Arrested Two Boys And Told Us to Go - Twitter User by Chigozirimkpoma: 1:22pm On Feb 20, 2022
shocked
Re: Police Pulled Our Bus Over, Arrested Two Boys And Told Us to Go - Twitter User by wallay77(m): 1:22pm On Feb 20, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Police Pulled Our Bus Over, Arrested Two Boys And Told Us to Go - Twitter User by Richy4(m): 1:23pm On Feb 20, 2022
Those passengers were under the care of the driver... They ask u people to go and u left.. what a shame.. no one knows if they were even fake police officers or the usual ritualists wearing police uniform

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Pulled Our Bus Over, Arrested Two Boys And Told Us to Go - Twitter User by Nemesis0147(m): 1:23pm On Feb 20, 2022
Rubbiish:
Una & the driver no try
We saw a thread like this on the abuja okene road, both the driver & passengers stayed till the issue was resolved and the policemen even got sacked. Una no try for not even identifying the station they came from
the day those useless police officers asked us to pull over and told the bus driver to drive off!!
Leaving only me and my friend Bc we were the only young guys in the bus and I was wearing an ESUT bangle !!
After everything they didn’t find anything implicating on us,we had to find another bus at the express

Some of them won’t end well at all

8 Likes

Re: Police Pulled Our Bus Over, Arrested Two Boys And Told Us to Go - Twitter User by HandsomeBlack: 1:23pm On Feb 20, 2022
Na wa ooo!
Re: Police Pulled Our Bus Over, Arrested Two Boys And Told Us to Go - Twitter User by kuntash: 1:23pm On Feb 20, 2022
Administration1:
and no one took pictures of their van or anything

Can you imagine this question ..

You are probably not on Nigeria or you haven't encountered how these people behave on the highway ..

May you never experience it ...

Snap pictures at your peril

3 Likes

Re: Police Pulled Our Bus Over, Arrested Two Boys And Told Us to Go - Twitter User by TheWolfen(m): 1:24pm On Feb 20, 2022
This is kidnapping
Re: Police Pulled Our Bus Over, Arrested Two Boys And Told Us to Go - Twitter User by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 20, 2022
You have done your bit, Anon, you a real poet...deep and kind. Good man.
Re: Police Pulled Our Bus Over, Arrested Two Boys And Told Us to Go - Twitter User by cococandy(f): 1:26pm On Feb 20, 2022
They could be kidnappers for all we know.
Re: Police Pulled Our Bus Over, Arrested Two Boys And Told Us to Go - Twitter User by Rubbiish(m): 1:26pm On Feb 20, 2022
We4all:
Some policemen arrested them and the driver zoomed off without asking questions? A public transport driver is responsible for his passengers.

He should have insisted on the identity of the officers and then gone ahead to lodge a complaint at the nearest police station.
Exactly @bold
Re: Police Pulled Our Bus Over, Arrested Two Boys And Told Us to Go - Twitter User by Oju4190: 1:27pm On Feb 20, 2022
Naija police are broad day light kidnappers.....naija police shod b disbanded......The earlier they do this the better for us all......
Re: Police Pulled Our Bus Over, Arrested Two Boys And Told Us to Go - Twitter User by Iceberg3: 1:27pm On Feb 20, 2022
ClassicMan202:
The problem of this country:

1. Politicians
2. Police
3.North
4.north
5.afonjas

1 Like

Re: Police Pulled Our Bus Over, Arrested Two Boys And Told Us to Go - Twitter User by hamzeiy: 1:29pm On Feb 20, 2022
Rubbiish:
Una & the driver no try
We saw a thread like this on the abuja okene road, both the driver & passengers stayed till the issue was resolved and the policemen even got sacked. Una no try for not even identifying the station they came from
They are cowards... pathetic passengers

6 Likes

Re: Police Pulled Our Bus Over, Arrested Two Boys And Told Us to Go - Twitter User by Vanpascore(m): 1:29pm On Feb 20, 2022
O ga oo
Re: Police Pulled Our Bus Over, Arrested Two Boys And Told Us to Go - Twitter User by Rubbiish(m): 1:29pm On Feb 20, 2022
hamzeiy:

They are cowards... pathetic passengers
Honestly
Re: Police Pulled Our Bus Over, Arrested Two Boys And Told Us to Go - Twitter User by billgabb(m): 1:30pm On Feb 20, 2022
I pray they don't extort and label them kidnappers as the failed super-crook was doing. Killing fresh guys in the name of intelligence and cornering their properties. God will visit every thief in uniform like Abba Kyari

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Pulled Our Bus Over, Arrested Two Boys And Told Us to Go - Twitter User by spencekat(m): 1:31pm On Feb 20, 2022
Richy4:
Those passengers were under the care of the driver... They ask u people to go and u left.. what a shame.. no one knows if they were even fake police officers or the usual ritualists wearing police uniform
I don't care attitude of most Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Police Pulled Our Bus Over, Arrested Two Boys And Told Us to Go - Twitter User by FirstCounsel(m): 1:31pm On Feb 20, 2022
You guys should have stuck around and see to the end of it. Last year on Ore/Benin express way, we refused to move an inch until the two young men were released to us. Particularly after they were searched and nothing incirminating was found on them. Just students going back to school from their IDs

10 Likes

Re: Police Pulled Our Bus Over, Arrested Two Boys And Told Us to Go - Twitter User by Mozegee: 1:32pm On Feb 20, 2022
What will be fall them ,they never comprehend it.
Re: Police Pulled Our Bus Over, Arrested Two Boys And Told Us to Go - Twitter User by Amah70: 1:33pm On Feb 20, 2022
AnonPoet:

https://twitter.com/iampenlord/status/1495090994307645441?t=otnZHdJbnw-_AkR4ChUprg&s=19

Have the police started their arrest and kill business in the SW, what they have been doing in the SE for years?
Jihadi Police.
Re: Police Pulled Our Bus Over, Arrested Two Boys And Told Us to Go - Twitter User by mrdino(m): 1:34pm On Feb 20, 2022
There's a wise saying that goes thus; "To sensible men, everyday is a day of reckoning". So, the phone numbers of the next of kin that each of them dropped were unreachable. They contributed to their own misfortune.

2 Likes

Re: Police Pulled Our Bus Over, Arrested Two Boys And Told Us to Go - Twitter User by Richy4(m): 1:34pm On Feb 20, 2022
spencekat:
I don't care attitude of most Nigerians.

I see no reason why the driver couldn't drive behind them to make sure they were actually taking them to police station... That's just awful..
In this life time, I pray never to encounter such driver and such passengers that can't think on the feet... sad

I guess this is part of mind your business that is killing the world today. sad

3 Likes

Re: Police Pulled Our Bus Over, Arrested Two Boys And Told Us to Go - Twitter User by meedoLock(m): 1:34pm On Feb 20, 2022
These days, you don't even know who to call a real cop without the fear of being coerced, extorted or apprehended unlawfully, all of these are what create avoidable tensions within
A bit has being said. undecided undecided
Re: Police Pulled Our Bus Over, Arrested Two Boys And Told Us to Go - Twitter User by stasius: 1:36pm On Feb 20, 2022
What if they are ritualists?
Re: Police Pulled Our Bus Over, Arrested Two Boys And Told Us to Go - Twitter User by Dearlord(m): 1:36pm On Feb 20, 2022
Ajiswaggs:
I remember when I was going back to Niger state, along Ilorin expressway the police stop the Bus and order me to get down and search all my bags, they saw a satchet of paracetamol and asked me what am I doing with it, they asked me where is the doc prescription, I told them I just bought it at a nearby chemist. Those corrupt officer was telling me I will go to there station for buying a paracetamol without doc prescription. If not for the rest of the passenger that day enh. Honestly, Nigeria Police are very useless and corrupt.

Nawa ooo shocked
It can never get well with this our uniform armed robbers

1 Like

Re: Police Pulled Our Bus Over, Arrested Two Boys And Told Us to Go - Twitter User by Fremantle: 1:36pm On Feb 20, 2022
I've been in similar situation, on my way from Makurdi to Abuja, we got pulled over by NDLEA guys, apparently according to them the occupants in the vehicle looked suspicious.

They searched our stuff and found wrapped SK in one of the guy's bag, told he rest of us to go that the guy is coming with them.

It was back and forth with the guy and the NDLEA guys, our driver chipped in, other passengers also had to intervene as the quantity of SK wasn't much, 2(two) wraps.

At the end of the day the guy had to settle them and we continued our journey.
Re: Police Pulled Our Bus Over, Arrested Two Boys And Told Us to Go - Twitter User by Ceenelly(m): 1:36pm On Feb 20, 2022
ClassicMan202:
The problem of this country:

1. Politicians
2. Police
the problem of Nigeria is Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Police Pulled Our Bus Over, Arrested Two Boys And Told Us to Go - Twitter User by flokii: 1:36pm On Feb 20, 2022
Police has no jurisdiction to be arresting people tagging them yahoo boys.. how are we sure those so called police men are not ritualists or organ harvesters taking them to kill.

@OP You and those in the bus did very wrong.. You should have asked them for their identity or warrant of arrest instead of letting them take those two people. This is why this country will never move forward, we don't look out for one another and feel since it's not us or people we know, it's not our business. Tomorrow it may be your sister or brother they'll abduct in such manner and you might never see them again.

10 Likes

Re: Police Pulled Our Bus Over, Arrested Two Boys And Told Us to Go - Twitter User by Amah70: 1:38pm On Feb 20, 2022
ChizzyBuna:
Police don join Bandits dey Kidnap oooh

Police go arrest you, put you for Van
Carry you go station
Tell u make you call ur people for bail (ransom)
Is this not broad daylight kidnapping

Kidnap you and demand bail for your release
Evans dey learn work for where police dey

if nobody comes up for the bail, the arrest gets dispatched to the world beyond, as police fear possible repercussion if the arrested was released.
Re: Police Pulled Our Bus Over, Arrested Two Boys And Told Us to Go - Twitter User by DSC7: 1:38pm On Feb 20, 2022
Maybe they have been marked....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Sexually Penetrating 9-year-old Boy In Jigawa (Photos) / India Busts Nigerian Heroine Dealer, Recovers 160 Million Naira Worth Of Drugs / Gang Members Of 'Ghana' Engage Police In Gun Battle. PIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.