Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Police Pulled Our Bus Over, Arrested Two Boys And Told Us to Go - Twitter User - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Pulled Our Bus Over, Arrested Two Boys And Told Us to Go - Twitter User (30569 Views)

American Girl, 17, Charged With Raping Two Boys Aged 10 And 14 / Two Boys Fighting Over A Dog Knocked Down By Vehicle, Quarrel On Who Will Eat It / Two Boys Caught With Pants In Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Pulled Our Bus Over, Arrested Two Boys And Told Us to Go - Twitter User by ChooseOne(m): 2:34pm On Feb 20, 2022
If you no smell, flies no go follow you.
Re: Police Pulled Our Bus Over, Arrested Two Boys And Told Us to Go - Twitter User by Ofadaman(m): 2:36pm On Feb 20, 2022
They came for my neighbours I said nothing, they came for my friends again I kept quiet, now they have come for me and there's no one to speak for me.

The politicians are the way they are because the people are the way they are.

Nigerians think protest and revolution is on social media , you allowed police take them away then next thing you did is to come to Social media to rant. If everyone in the bus stood up and stood their grounds the police won't do such ,now the faith of those boys are unknown.

1 Like

Re: Police Pulled Our Bus Over, Arrested Two Boys And Told Us to Go - Twitter User by Kylekent59: 2:37pm On Feb 20, 2022
Two passengers were picked and the driver had to guts to zoom off.

That's abysmal. The bus driver together with the company should be held responsible.

2 Likes

Re: Police Pulled Our Bus Over, Arrested Two Boys And Told Us to Go - Twitter User by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 20, 2022
lessonotes:
Is this now the trend; the other day I saw a Twitter Notification saying he/she has been detained at Ojo Police station and that people should come and help her; and people responded that what was the offense, what is the background of the case; people can't just rise up and come to your aid; what did you do;

The OP case is similar; thou you did a good thing posting so that friends and families would be aware.

We know the NPF is this and that; but please if you're involved in crime and shaddy dealings, armed robbery, rituals and Yahoo Yahoo, do not play on our intelligence on the imperfection and corruption of the NPF and play the sympathy card, if you did the crime, you must do the time; and I pray for as many that are innocent and are under the lock and chains of the NPF, may God in his infinite mercies grant you freedom in Jesus Name; Amen.

How can police arrest a person no matter the crime without giving out a means of reaching them.

I don't blame you. Your brain has been wired to accept nonsense disguised as service.

Is it the job of police to tackle financial crime. It's people like you that encourages illegality in the system.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Pulled Our Bus Over, Arrested Two Boys And Told Us to Go - Twitter User by GeorgeDominic: 2:37pm On Feb 20, 2022
Re: Police Pulled Our Bus Over, Arrested Two Boys And Told Us to Go - Twitter User by IamANigerianMan: 2:46pm On Feb 20, 2022
Administration1:
and no one took pictures of their van or anything
Forget what you read here, these guys are yahoo, they use social media to say all such of rubish to make police look bad, remember, what led to the protest of ENDSAR, it was a lied by CULTIST, YAHOO boys that somebody was shot in delta state, since ENDSAR YAHOO activities now are done openly without fear, cultism now moving with ASH without fear... These guys are yahoo yahoo using any platform to company against Security agencies
Re: Police Pulled Our Bus Over, Arrested Two Boys And Told Us to Go - Twitter User by iceberg02(m): 2:48pm On Feb 20, 2022
lessonotes:
Is this now the trend; the other day I saw a Twitter Notification saying he/she has been detained at Ojo Police station and that people should come and help her; and people responded that what was the offense, what is the background of the case; people can't just rise up and come to your aid; what did you do;

The OP case is similar; thou you did a good thing posting so that friends and families would be aware.

We know the NPF is this and that; but please if you're involved in crime and shaddy dealings, armed robbery, rituals and Yahoo Yahoo, do not play on our intelligence on the imperfection and corruption of the NPF and play the sympathy card, if you did the crime, you must do the time; and I pray for as many that are innocent and are under the lock and chains of the NPF, may God in his infinite mercies grant you freedom in Jesus Name; Amen.

It's nothing new ask Tasued students plying Ijebu-ode to Ibadan express way.... Policemen on those road are very notorious and guilty of this act.

2 Likes

Re: Police Pulled Our Bus Over, Arrested Two Boys And Told Us to Go - Twitter User by Warlord12(m): 2:57pm On Feb 20, 2022
lessonotes:

Sense far from u

2 Likes

Re: Police Pulled Our Bus Over, Arrested Two Boys And Told Us to Go - Twitter User by Elidrisy20: 3:01pm On Feb 20, 2022
Must dem keep afro & dreadlock
Re: Police Pulled Our Bus Over, Arrested Two Boys And Told Us to Go - Twitter User by vice767: 3:06pm On Feb 20, 2022
Same thing happened today while I was coming from ilorin to Lagos... when we were about to enter Ibadan... they stopped our bus... they saw two boys and they started shouting at them to come down...omo dem di boys no fo for dem...
Dem park our bus, say make everybody come down...dem search those boys, they were not able to see their phones....it was one elderly man that was begging them...and the women too...they addressed the police calmly..... the police name according to him was ASP HARUNA MUSA.....dem don turn ilorin to COD...chasing boys everywhere....but dem sha no see anything with the boys not even their phones lmaoo....and the ASP was like you see, I was just doing my job, you see they’re clean...

Btw RIP to those people that died at ilorin Airport road sha... I heard 21people

When we got to Lagos again
Another series of accidents around that beggar side...omo
Re: Police Pulled Our Bus Over, Arrested Two Boys And Told Us to Go - Twitter User by vice767: 3:09pm On Feb 20, 2022
Is not always about the hairstyle sir... you need to come to tanke ilorin sir....once they see an iPhone with you torrrr....

And again you called it AFRO-meaning AFRICA HAIR
same dreadlocks too-Still African hairstyle

1 Like

Re: Police Pulled Our Bus Over, Arrested Two Boys And Told Us to Go - Twitter User by Carparts888(m): 3:14pm On Feb 20, 2022
what?? is it that bad? im shocked at this
Ajiswaggs:
I remember when I was going back to Niger state, along Ilorin expressway the police stop the Bus and order me to get down and search all my bags, they saw a satchet of paracetamol and asked me what am I doing with it, they asked me where is the doc prescription, I told them I just bought it at a nearby chemist. Those corrupt officer was telling me I will go to there station for buying a paracetamol without doc prescription. If not for the rest of the passenger that day enh. Honestly, Nigeria Police are very useless and corrupt.
Re: Police Pulled Our Bus Over, Arrested Two Boys And Told Us to Go - Twitter User by vikgreen01(m): 3:16pm On Feb 20, 2022
vice767:
Same thing happened today while I was coming from ilorin to Lagos... when we were about to enter Ibadan... they stopped our bus... they saw two boys and they started shouting at them to come down...omo dem di boys no fo for dem...
Dem park our bus, say make everybody come down...dem search those boys, they were not able to see their phones....it was one elderly man that was begging them...and the women too...they addressed the police calmly..... the police name according to him was ASP HARUNA MUSA.....dem don turn ilorin to COD...chasing boys everywhere....but dem sha no see anything with the boys not even their phones lmaoo....and the ASP was like you see, I was just doing my job, you see they’re clean...

Btw RIP to those people that died at ilorin Airport road sha... I heard 21people

When we got to Lagos again
Another series of accidents around that beggar side...omo

Omo that is my area… same thing happened in 2020 at the airport second gate… they all died including a nursing mother nd her baby, 9 in total. The woman nd the baby boarded the taxi nd not even 2km away a fast moving Camry rammed the taxi nd that’s it….. it was on sunday like this and I was coming from church while I witnessed the scene….Too pathetic…
Re: Police Pulled Our Bus Over, Arrested Two Boys And Told Us to Go - Twitter User by SoaringLife01: 3:20pm On Feb 20, 2022
mamaafrik:
I saw one too around that MOJ filling station last month after Dopemu underbridge,three men in mufti ,carried a fair boy like they had been tracking his phone i waited to question them but i was the only one as the people around his pick up spot were just starring.
If i had seen another person who rose up,he won't have been taken away in a yellow korope like that.

Another was beating a lady for saying she os no longer going that the driver,a soldier in mufti driving bus around iyanapaja should let her drop,the next thing you wanted to collect money from her without going up to 200m away from where you picked her
He was locking the babe top and hitting her head with his ,we rally round and held him,he started begging.
We demanded his i.d card and truly he was a serving soldier.
I started recording him as the lady ear already started bleeding.
He begged and later treated the lady as a nearby pharmacy shop.
We should always talk bikonu.
I noticed that the military guy's arrogance reduced when he sensed the matter could cost him his job and earn him court-martial.
We need more of you bro.
Re: Police Pulled Our Bus Over, Arrested Two Boys And Told Us to Go - Twitter User by moneyisgood6or9: 3:20pm On Feb 20, 2022
AnonPoet:

https://twitter.com/iampenlord/status/1495090994307645441?t=otnZHdJbnw-_AkR4ChUprg&s=19
all of you in that bus are foolish people for allowing boys who left the same park with to be dropped on the road into the hands of people whose real identify you do not know. Nonsense. When we will learn to speak up and stand for the correct thing to be done. If those boys die you and all of you in that boys killed them. Rubbish people good enough you brought it here

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Pulled Our Bus Over, Arrested Two Boys And Told Us to Go - Twitter User by Goldbw122(m): 3:21pm On Feb 20, 2022
AnonPoet:

https://twitter.com/iampenlord/status/1495090994307645441?t=otnZHdJbnw-_AkR4ChUprg&s=19
That was very wrong, you guys should have waited for him, and there was no one that would speak up for them, and now untold event will happen o them because there were no one to help them.
Re: Police Pulled Our Bus Over, Arrested Two Boys And Told Us to Go - Twitter User by Max24: 3:21pm On Feb 20, 2022
And all these are happening under an APC government everyday and nothing is done about it. Later they will be calling themselves progressives. It was never this bad under PDP.
Re: Police Pulled Our Bus Over, Arrested Two Boys And Told Us to Go - Twitter User by Ishitinyourlife: 3:21pm On Feb 20, 2022
Mumu people,so you want to stop police from arresting people, y'all like doing pass yourself,just know that obstruction of arrest is a felony in this country

1 Like

Re: Police Pulled Our Bus Over, Arrested Two Boys And Told Us to Go - Twitter User by Carparts888(m): 3:23pm On Feb 20, 2022
1 You may have appeared confident(cops fear confident citizens)
2 You may have appeared responsible and well dressed.
3 You may have just been lucky.
Nat404:
Hmmm. That reminds me when I was traveling to Abuja by bus. The policemen stopped our vehicle, saw me holding a laptop but never asked me a single question. They searched the bus, the driver and passengers on the bus except me and a lady sitting by my side. Greeted me in the process. cheesy

After the driver drove off, the passengers were very surprised. Began to ask me what exactly I do for a living including the girl sitting next to me. But I didn't utter a word. Everyone were just starring at me. cheesy
Re: Police Pulled Our Bus Over, Arrested Two Boys And Told Us to Go - Twitter User by Macolapablo: 3:24pm On Feb 20, 2022
So nobody in that car, not even the driver could wait to resolve whatever the problem was. What if they're kidnappers in police uniform. At least, you guys should have gone to the nearest police station to report. Some of us eh...

AnonPoet:

Re: Police Pulled Our Bus Over, Arrested Two Boys And Told Us to Go - Twitter User by jrusky(m): 3:26pm On Feb 20, 2022
Pass the information to the police HQ ASAP. Go to efcc Eagle Eye portal and report the case. Pls send it to all media platform before they kill those innocent boys and call them terrorist.

Yahoo issue is not police job its efcc job.
Re: Police Pulled Our Bus Over, Arrested Two Boys And Told Us to Go - Twitter User by SoaringLife01: 3:28pm On Feb 20, 2022
Those cops that are oppressing innocent Nigerians just because they have gun will surely reap what they sow. They can't escape the Laws of Nature.
That is how one short police guy, Special Force, mounting roadblock just before Sapele told an elderly man to get down from the bus that he want to search the 'ose' bag.
The Special Force guy was so rude and even threatened that he carry the old man to police station.
Re: Police Pulled Our Bus Over, Arrested Two Boys And Told Us to Go - Twitter User by olibeans: 3:28pm On Feb 20, 2022
You're a coward.
You allowed a citizen to be kidnapped in broad daylight because they were wearing police uniform.

Chai.... Zoooooooooo
Re: Police Pulled Our Bus Over, Arrested Two Boys And Told Us to Go - Twitter User by Carparts888(m): 3:31pm On Feb 20, 2022
Re: Police Pulled Our Bus Over, Arrested Two Boys And Told Us to Go - Twitter User by Carparts888(m): 3:32pm On Feb 20, 2022
Re: Police Pulled Our Bus Over, Arrested Two Boys And Told Us to Go - Twitter User by Originalsly: 3:34pm On Feb 20, 2022
Richy4:

I see no reason why the driver couldn't drive behind them to make sure they were actually taking them to police station... That's just awful..
In this life time, I pray never to encounter such driver and such passengers that can't think on the feet... sad

I guess this is part of mind your business that is killing the world today. sad

It would be the common sense thing to do .... if the NPF was a normal Law and Order Force. People mind their business to avoid being killed by the Police. You need to understand the Police mentality and power when it comes to unconnected citizens.
Re: Police Pulled Our Bus Over, Arrested Two Boys And Told Us to Go - Twitter User by moneyisgood6or9: 3:38pm On Feb 20, 2022
IamANigerianMan:

Forget what you read here, these guys are yahoo, they use social media to say all such of rubish to make police look bad, remember, what led to the protest of ENDSAR, it was a lied by CULTIST, YAHOO boys that somebody was shot in delta state, since ENDSAR YAHOO activities now are done openly without fear, cultism now moving with ASH without fear... These guys are yahoo yahoo using any platform to company against Security agencies
get out of here. You are a policeman you are all thieves. Are yahoo boys the robbers and kidnappers you left on our highways operating unchecked. Call the police to a robbery scene going on . You will hear how many are they? Are they arm, which type of gun are they carrying etc. After furnishing them with the info you will here we don't have enough men on grounds. When the thieves have gone they will blow useless siren to the scene picking innocent people. Shatap your mouth there

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Pulled Our Bus Over, Arrested Two Boys And Told Us to Go - Twitter User by Yampotatocarrot(m): 3:41pm On Feb 20, 2022
mamaafrik:
I saw one too around that MOJ filling station last month after Dopemu underbridge,three men in mufti ,carried a fair boy like they had been tracking his phone i waited to question them but i was the only one as the people around his pick up spot were just starring.
If i had seen another person who rose up,he won't have been taken away in a yellow korope like that. and earn him court-martial.

Probably someone else was waiting for who will speak up first. If you had spoken up first, someone would have also joined you, Ma.

Please, next time, speak up and have faith in your fellow "men" that they'll speak up.

This dragging young guys into korope is now becoming a norm. There is a police sienna bus that shuttles along Ashipa/Amule road. They'll leave the door open and will be inside dressed in camou with guns. Haven't seen them actually arresting someone but once seen two young guys already arrested in the car with them. I'm going to copy the plate number one day and place it online for all to see... Bunch of crooks

1 Like

Re: Police Pulled Our Bus Over, Arrested Two Boys And Told Us to Go - Twitter User by senteugene: 3:47pm On Feb 20, 2022
This people? They will not change... Endsars
Re: Police Pulled Our Bus Over, Arrested Two Boys And Told Us to Go - Twitter User by Perfecttouchade: 3:47pm On Feb 20, 2022
This is a case of kidnap, I hope those boys are found safe o
Re: Police Pulled Our Bus Over, Arrested Two Boys And Told Us to Go - Twitter User by Tboymessiah(m): 3:51pm On Feb 20, 2022
oxygeng:
Difference between Yoruba and Edo men. I trust an average Edo to have taken pictures atleast. If not video and run a very sweet pidgin commentary on the background. Yorubaz too fear.

Koko how you dey
Re: Police Pulled Our Bus Over, Arrested Two Boys And Told Us to Go - Twitter User by VIKTO83(m): 3:57pm On Feb 20, 2022
ClassicMan202:
The problem of this country:

1. Politicians
2. Police
3.penis

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Sexually Penetrating 9-year-old Boy In Jigawa (Photos) / India Busts Nigerian Heroine Dealer, Recovers 160 Million Naira Worth Of Drugs / Gang Members Of 'Ghana' Engage Police In Gun Battle. PIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.