Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,227 members, 7,829,389 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

I Just Got Posted To Plateau State For My Nysc - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / I Just Got Posted To Plateau State For My Nysc (19540 Views)

Best State For Prospective Corp Member To Serve In Nigeria / Corper Wraps Pounded Yam With His Khaki In Jos, Plateau State / A Northerner Advises Corpers Posted To South Not To Eat Meat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Got Posted To Plateau State For My Nysc by Timblogga: 10:28am On Feb 21, 2022
inoki247:
Na we post u derr why u dey ask us wetin u suppose du....

ode

3 Likes

Re: I Just Got Posted To Plateau State For My Nysc by ikish(m): 10:28am On Feb 21, 2022
Friendly communities in Plateau State, No worries

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Got Posted To Plateau State For My Nysc by JustPowerApps(m): 10:28am On Feb 21, 2022
Plateau of all places cheesy cheesy cool Playground of Bandits cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Got Posted To Plateau State For My Nysc by xstyle: 10:28am On Feb 21, 2022
Depending on your religion, in any case stay within your religious boundary, don't joke with the cold and start a food export business, especially for Irish potato.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Got Posted To Plateau State For My Nysc by Dreytonisback(m): 10:29am On Feb 21, 2022
You already know what you need to know

If you know what's good for you , use money to push yourself outta that place and be relocated to a safer state if you don't have a problem with long life

Even naija politicians won't send their kids to plateau

Lights up my kpoli in peace

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Got Posted To Plateau State For My Nysc by Adeyeye09(m): 10:30am On Feb 21, 2022
Na only camp u i do there and i must say that mangu camp is one of the best you can hope for in Nigeria. After camp i dunno anything else because i redeployed.
Also prepare for the early morning cold....e mad gan. We were purchasing hot water back then. Enjoy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Got Posted To Plateau State For My Nysc by BigManPeter(m): 10:30am On Feb 21, 2022
Be good
Watch your back
Enjoy
Re: I Just Got Posted To Plateau State For My Nysc by opeyemi634: 10:30am On Feb 21, 2022
Start looking for tfare, big cardigan because of cold, and prepare ur mind to travel for 18 to 20 hours by land. I also served in Jos East Plateau State in 2015. Goodluck and save journey. No fear, u will enjoy plateau State.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Got Posted To Plateau State For My Nysc by Hightser: 10:30am On Feb 21, 2022
Thank God I escaped shii, Got exempted and I love it, don’t come and stress my future for a pot of watery beans

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Got Posted To Plateau State For My Nysc by perragy(m): 10:30am On Feb 21, 2022
Avoid places like Birom.. They have this Fulani (Muslims) fights periodically... if you should know.. it use to be very brutal and fatal. Other things i know about Plateau are its very cold in most part of the year and its people are very nice. Careful while it last i must advice.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Got Posted To Plateau State For My Nysc by Chibuking1402(m): 10:31am On Feb 21, 2022
Congratulations....I served there too, just come with thick sweater and cardigan because they have two extreme weather conditions and be security conscious..use your stay in camp to make up your mind whether to stay or redeploy..I stayed and I enjoyed especially their food and was able to save because of life is generally cheaper there... good luck and God bless you richly.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Got Posted To Plateau State For My Nysc by Gaddafi1: 10:32am On Feb 21, 2022
SalisuJasper:
Please can someone give me tips, i have just been posted to plateau state for my nysc.

what are the things i need to know

Home of bandits and kidnappers, please maintain low profile and also join a Bible believing church.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Got Posted To Plateau State For My Nysc by BillionKnights: 10:32am On Feb 21, 2022
It's a nice place with friendly indigenes.. you might not want to go back if you are business oriented..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Got Posted To Plateau State For My Nysc by nathan77(m): 10:33am On Feb 21, 2022
Welcome to Mangu camp. That's why I served too in 2016. I can personally tell you that you should know your way during camp activities, don't let them post you to any villages except Jos North and Jos South. But panchin and shemdam LG. Are ok to served. You don't need to worry yourself all plateau people's are friendly. I love them all, I served in Shemdam LG, GDSS (Doka Tofa) during my time

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Got Posted To Plateau State For My Nysc by Kobicove(m): 10:34am On Feb 21, 2022
SalisuJasper:
Please can someone give me tips, i have just been posted to plateau state for my nysc.

Get ready for the cold weather!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Got Posted To Plateau State For My Nysc by bewla(m): 10:34am On Feb 21, 2022
SalisuJasper:

Thank your star and enter 7 days fasting and prayer if you no be cult member that have kill before my God and your perant God will see you Tru no wahala
Re: I Just Got Posted To Plateau State For My Nysc by ModelLook(m): 10:34am On Feb 21, 2022
I got posted to Kebbi during my NYSC in 2017.

I base in Lagos.

I didn't go atall.

Glory to God.

My name came out again after 3 Months.

This time, I was posted to Ogun State.

I am a true testimony of the saying "What God can not do, does not exist". Believe me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Got Posted To Plateau State For My Nysc by inoki247: 10:35am On Feb 21, 2022
Timblogga:
ode

Ode like people in ur family
Re: I Just Got Posted To Plateau State For My Nysc by SomehowBROWN(m): 10:36am On Feb 21, 2022
Just finished my service there, And this is the most truthful response about the state.
LordIsaac:

It is a civil-service state. Finish and go back o.... except you want to do businesses like selling goods. There's a strong indigene/ settler dichotomy therein.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Got Posted To Plateau State For My Nysc by Britain4(m): 10:36am On Feb 21, 2022
If you're a lady
Contact me
If you're not beautiful don't even try it
Me dey Jos city

1 Like

Re: I Just Got Posted To Plateau State For My Nysc by ilyasom(m): 10:36am On Feb 21, 2022
I served there in pankshin local government. I enjoyed the place very well. Do not be afraid of anything. If you want me to gist you more you can message me. Its a cool place to serve

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Got Posted To Plateau State For My Nysc by bestpunterever: 10:36am On Feb 21, 2022
Hightser:
Thank God I escaped shii, Got exempted and I love it, don’t come and stress my future for a pot of watery beans
same thing bro, I happy like mad ..
I can't serve a useless country that can not give me anything, not even an ordinary electricity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Got Posted To Plateau State For My Nysc by Imoobot(m): 10:38am On Feb 21, 2022
John 8:32
And ye shall know the truth, and the truth will set you free."

Please in all your knowing, know Jesus Christ.
Re: I Just Got Posted To Plateau State For My Nysc by Yuneehk(f): 10:39am On Feb 21, 2022
Hehehehe.
Mangu is pretty cold. Depending on your threshold for cold, please carry winter jackets, not even sweaters. They're different.
Winter jackets.
Hand gloves(very thick).
Socks, thick types.
And head warmers.

I had 4winter jackets and 7sweaters, no jokes and still fell sick at certain times. And while you're in camp, pray you aren't sent to Pankshin. The harmattan periods there is the most terrible in the whole state.

Since this is February, the cold won't be much until November. If you like cold regions, then you'll enjoy there.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Got Posted To Plateau State For My Nysc by nickyj19: 10:40am On Feb 21, 2022
stay safe that the advice I have for you
even your MTN sim card tell you 2
stay safe
stay safe and may the GOOD GOD be with you
Re: I Just Got Posted To Plateau State For My Nysc by emperor863(m): 10:41am On Feb 21, 2022
Yinksy09:
Congratulations and all I can say is stay safe and keep your eyes wide open. Familiarize yourself with the people in the community. Also get an alternative power supply for your phone like the Oraimo power bank should Incase of power outage.

Bad grammar. Never write "should" and "in case" in the same sentence. It is called tautology

1 Like

Re: I Just Got Posted To Plateau State For My Nysc by Caspeezie(m): 10:41am On Feb 21, 2022
You should carry along your warm clothing, a thick blanket, long stockings and head warmers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Got Posted To Plateau State For My Nysc by Ayoolamax: 10:41am On Feb 21, 2022
SalisuJasper:

know ur self and be good to ppl.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

LGA Chairman Pledges To Pay Marriage Expenses Of Serving NYSC Members In Kwara / Date Of Birth Issue When Registering For NYSC / Boi Establishes N2bn Fund For NYSC Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.